Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Or it could be that I have proper reading comprehension skills and have played with many of these players before and am not foreign to formatting? Not to be a jerk, but if you read that as anything other than:

1 - tweet claims he hasnt had this role before

and

2 - puts a (what i assumu is a joke/token) vote down

Then the issue is with the reader *shrug*

It's a pretty "standard" entrance by his standards, and in my professional opinion, is by no means indicative of anything. I'm not even saying Tweet is town here, but to assume the opposite is simply foolish

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don't make assumptions - until clarification. It was just a weird post.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Or it could be that I have proper reading comprehension skills and have played with many of these players before and am not foreign to formatting? Not to be a jerk, but if you read that as anything other than:

1 - tweet claims he hasnt had this role before

and

2 - puts a (what i assumu is a joke/token) vote down

Then the issue is with the reader *shrug*

It's a pretty "standard" entrance by his standards, and in my professional opinion, is by no means indicative of anything. I'm not even saying Tweet is town here, but to assume the opposite is simply foolish

1) there is nothing wrong with my reading comprehension
2) not to be a jerk - but you're coming off as a jerk
3) I have played with these people more than you - therefore your opinion is invalid is a strange approach

But - the really question, why are you hard defending Tweet?

You also say professional opinion - are you a professional mafia player?

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
3) I have played with these people more than you - therefore your opinion is invalid is a strange approach

You realize this is Jeffatron right? My experience at mafia is rather documented, you can go look at last years standing if you'd like. So I'd be careful about making experience statements that are simply not true.

As for your question, I'm not hard defending tweet, I'm giving my opinion as to why Tweet should be read null, and stating my hard disagreement with what I see as a leap in logic.

As far as professional opinion statement, while I was being a tad snobby, it's fairly accurate still

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is the single most scummy post I've ever seen in a mafia game - voting someone because of a role that doesn't appear very often. That was in *cough cough* YOUR GAME! *cough cough.*

Vote: Tweet
Welcome back juicey bby. You can trust me this game I promise x

I’ll even back you up

vote tweet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you quote something - and then attach a vote afterwards. The assumption is they are related.

The only way you would know, they aren't would be that you are involved in some sort of mafia meeting with Tweet.
:WOW

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Experience Statements? Can you please clarify what this means?

If you aren't a professional players - you aren't a pro. I've been playing mafia based games for over 15 years - don't see me telling peepz im a pro.

I have no idea who Jeffatron is.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You realize this is Jeffatron right? My experience at mafia is rather documented, you can go look at last years standing if you'd like. So I'd be careful about making experience statements that are simply not true.

As for your question, I'm not hard defending tweet, I'm giving my opinion as to why Tweet should be read null, and stating my hard disagreement with what I see as a leap in logic.

As far as professional opinion statement, while I was being a tad snobby, it's fairly accurate still
Proper reading comprehension but didn’t comprehend her point properly :mjcry

Alco

Reaction score
So i'll also declare formally that the first Tweet line and his subsequent vote are to be seen separately.

I also don't think Jeff is GOOD GUY'ing Tweet here. If it were the case, the same could be said about Chris and now also about me. And I don't think it is the case.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You guys got your wires crossed. He thinks you were saying you’ve played with these people more than him

thay wasn’t what she was saying jeffo, she was saying that you saying that was weird

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So i'll also declare formally that the first Tweet line and his subsequent vote are to be seen separately.

I also don't think Jeff is GOOD GUY'ing Tweet here. If it were the case, the same could be said about Chris and now also about me. And I don't think it is the case.
Hmmmm

Don’t like this

vote alco

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score

ah i see, i did misread that part. But i never said your opinion was invalid, I just explained why it was erroneous in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.