Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hello friends old and new

Alco

Reaction score
Vote JoeExotic

Can't let a professional bamboozler alive too long.

• Haha
Reactions: JoeExotic

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Would be at least semi-interesting to see how often Tweet has talked/hinted about his role within the first few pages and which alignments he was. That being said, from personal experience, it's probably not super indicative regardless as Tweet has hinted at role shit to both try and fuck with Scum or just have content to spew. in any case on page 1, probably not super indicative from the tweetman, tbc.

@Ingonious unless I'm mistaken, Poyser is likely talking about Tweet in his post. You joined in December so I very much doubt he'd need to scribble anything down to remember any role you've had to date (also if you were lying about your last role I doubt anyone would let you get away with it lel)

Somewhat interesting you felt targetted however *nods*

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Would be at least semi-interesting to see how often Tweet has talked/hinted about his role within the first few pages and which alignments he was. That being said, from personal experience, it's probably not super indicative regardless as Tweet has hinted at role shit to both try and fuck with Scum or just have content to spew. in any case on page 1, probably not super indicative from the tweetman, tbc.

@Ingonious unless I'm mistaken, Poyser is likely talking about Tweet in his post. You joined in December so I very much doubt he'd need to scribble anything down to remember any role you've had to date (also if you were lying about your last role I doubt anyone would let you get away with it lel)

Somewhat interesting you felt targetted however *nods*

I just didn't understand what he meant, and I still don't

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Well I cannot answer for @Tweet for the reasoning of his vote. Why did you answer @Poyser 's post if you were confused about Tweet's vote? Would it not be logical to ask him straight up why if you concerned or confused about it?

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Well I cannot answer for @Tweet for the reasoning of his vote. Why did you answer @Poyser 's post if you were confused about Tweet's vote? Would it not be logical to ask him straight up why if you concerned or confused about it?
I don't really know why I quoted that. Probably because I wasn't thinking correctly.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
:hmm a quick brief look at ff6 game i noticed 2 things: 1 - you copied your entrance joking about lynching chris and it would be funny (which is NAI at this point) 2 - it's early, but by feel you seemed to have a more carefree attitude in that game, where as you seemingly got more serious quickly here. now that doesn't necessarily mean it is scummy, since you being a suicidal indy last game definitely muddies the waters, and the change in attitude could be viewed as protective/nervous town or scared scum coward.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Welp that's not a role I've ever drawn before

vote Ingonious

This is the single most scummy post I've ever seen in a mafia game - voting someone because of a role that doesn't appear very often. That was in *cough cough* YOUR GAME! *cough cough.*

Vote: Tweet

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
errr I think some of you may need to re-read that post and put context into it. It's clearly (to me) two sperate statements. He hasn't given a reason for his vote at all yet :heston

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
If you quote something - and then attach a vote afterwards. The assumption is they are related.

The only way you would know, they aren't would be that you are involved in some sort of mafia meeting with Tweet.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I'm pretty sure Tweet was talking about his own role and hasn't stated a reason for voting Ingo

Status
Not open for further replies.