Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Exalted can we get a vote count - when is next convenient

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Can we get this lad gone please

how hard is it

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Me too buddy

me too

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
vote Chris

So I've done my read through. I've got some quotes and shit for later on, but the general gist is this:

* I found it intriguing that Doddsy would open with a potential GOOD GUY of Poyser (typically Doddsy likes to ruffle his feathers)
* Tweet's token role statement...very....kweh! NAI though
* Alco's vote on JoeExotic seemed very opportunistic to me. JoeExotic laugh reacts to this post, then his very first post is "
Sorry im late... did i miss the party?" You were around enough to laugh at a vote and not address it, so why no input?
* Juice getting wound up over the Tweet statement and vote, then exchange with DMK was tiresome and eerily reminiscent of the nonsense between her and Hank in FF. Could be scum trying to maintain her town game, could be stubborn town doubling down.

Anyway, before my quotes come in,

Vote: Hank

He's eerily quiet. A town Hank is hitting the high notes, ruffling feathers, shaking the ground and such. He's not even paper pushing so far, just lurking in the shadows and I expect more from him

ok so, a few thoughts/feelings:

regarding alco and his claim: I'm not really feeling that as a fake for scum (obviously possible but as I said, not feeling it, as knowing of smarks fakes generally work, theyd be somewhat provable and this role aint it) . POSSIBLY some sort of 3rd party recruiter type, however, or its answer. In any case...

unvote

vote ingo

I'm happy to go back to this as he tickled me early as well

still lots of ppl need to post more. that lethal entrance was fucking lame (ill be patient), hank has been as useful as...well nothing and I dont see how anyone can really read him town. Haza made a poyser read with no explanation.

this is all..errr...well crap I cant work with. get your asses in gear please

edit: of course lethal just posted :p , so that part can be disregarded

TOWN: TWEET Hank - - - - - - - - - - DMK ---------------LETHAL- NULL/NEUTRAL - - - - - - - - - Alco - - - - - Poyser ---INGO ----------- : SCUM

Vote: Ingo
- until I feel you are not only interested in self preservation, this vote will remain

Well if Juice has voted, and she's so brilliant at solving the game, I'm sure she cannot possibly be incorrect

Unvote

Vote: Igno

Unvote

I don't like that Lethal - has just sheeped my vote.

I’m not fully caught up atm but just wanna say that before people dismiss Alco’s claim as likely not fake; Rop3 did have a TOWN RECRUITER claim in a smark game when we were scum together. Still think he’s prob my preferred lynch atm but it’s early and I think we could get some good mileage out of

vote evans

I don’t really like his play this game, and I think so many people have given thoughts on him now without anything picking up on him that we could get some good data here

I could help out on Ingo but I can’t really say he’s stuck out to me one way or the other. And I still don’t really see the push on Chris atm plus also that’s who alco wants to push and I don’t really have any reason to trust Odo as it stands

Vote: Lethal

you can't act so butt hurt for me calling you out for selectively reading - and then turning out to not have actually read my largest post in which ive analysed the game. Anyone that is catching up - has ZERO % chance of missing that post. I would implore you to start actively trying to play mafia games - by actually READING - rather than pretending to be active.

Analysis One

Unvote: Lethal

I think a number of our most inactive players are going to end up flipping scum - and perhaps Ingo isn't getting the coaching he would need as a newer player

Vote: Ingo

unvote
vote Evans

vote ingo

Chris can get his tomorrow

Uhhh lol

unvote
vote Ingonious

Unvote: Ingo

I can feel a bandwagon forming - on quite a weak player imo.

Oh lol the claim.

unvote
vote Ingo

revenge5.png

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia!
A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

7deba380b31ca06f2bd48007d07762ec.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

Ingonious (6) - Death Meta Knight, Lethal Banks, Odo, Tweet, Alco
Hank (1) - Poyser
Chris (1) - Hank

With 19 players remaining in the game, it takes 10 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Friday at 6:48 AM ET.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You can have a town hacker. If I get voted out, I sure as hell hope you get lynched next,

could you give some reads on chris, Hank, Craig proton and JoeExotic before you die please?

JoeExotic

Banned
Reaction score
why's that?
Just simply don't like it... it just caught my eye as I was catching up... but do not worry fellow game person i am currently creating a reads list which will determine who i think is a bit of a
68xvPn.gif

You might be red... you might be blue you'll find out soon.

VOTE IGNO btw :calout

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
could you give some reads on chris, Hank, Craig proton and JoeExotic before you die please?
Town --- Chris ------- Craig ---- Neutral Joe ----------------Hank---- Mafia

Anyways, hammering votes on me only makes you sus. You are rushing to get me out,I think you wanna get rid of me

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Just simply don't like it... it just caught my eye as I was catching up... but do not worry fellow game person i am currently creating a reads list which will determine who i think is a bit of a
68xvPn.gif

You might be red... you might be blue you'll find out soon.

VOTE IGNO btw :calout

caught up? LOL

I think you are opportunistically jumping on a bandwagon - without any signs of having read anything in the game. You are most likely mafia - when Ingo flips town.

Status
Not open for further replies.