Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tweet or Odo is the double voter - DV from my experience is always a town role.
One of you will be instant town read - if you confirm as such.

it’s Tweet, and this isn’t true

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
TOWN: TWEET Hank - - - - - - - - - - DMK ---------------- NULL/NEUTRAL - - - - - - - - - - - - Alco - - - - - Poyser ----- : SCUM

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Well he wasn’t TOWN last game, but he was indy. And when you’re indy you largely play the same was as you would as town

I've yet to agree with this POV in fifteen years - and I doubt I ever will.

Alco

Reaction score
@Alco why haven’t you claimed buddy
I was working, sir.

My role is Town Teacher. I can turn a non-town player town if they are not already in a team (so i'm assuming this excludes all mafia)

Alco

Reaction score
Do you see how the bolded is somewhat ironic given this second post of yours?
I was already on Chris :pogba why would I switch to Hank at this time?

Alco

Reaction score
@Alco why haven’t you claimed buddy
I read this and thought more votes had come my way before this, but apparently not lol. Anyway the claim's there so that's that.

Alco

Reaction score
@Alco what makes you think I’m a town leader?
You can rally people to a cause and have a strong voice whenever you play, so that qualifies as a leader for me.

Alco

Reaction score
TOWN: TWEET Hank - - - - - - - - - - DMK ---------------- NULL/NEUTRAL - - - - - - - - - - - - Alco - - - - - Poyser ----- : SCUM
You think it's likely Poyser and myself are aligned?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I've yet to agree with this POV in fifteen years - and I doubt I ever will.
No, it’s factual. When you are mafia you have information that means everything you do in the thread is fake, because you have to pretend like you’re really hunting for scum, because you obviously know who the scum are.

as town, your scum hunting is real. As indy, your scum hunting is also real because again, you don’t know who the scum are and you still have to find them to win.

so there’s a big overlap between town play and indy play. Of course, sometimes you’ll have your own agenda as indy so it’s not 100% of the time, but most of the time you’re hunting scum for real.

so again; why does Hank being different from last game make you think he’s town here? Doesn’t seem logical

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I read this and thought more votes had come my way before this, but apparently not lol. Anyway the claim's there so that's that.
You had 4 and tweet who didn’t vote just because he didn’t wanna put you on execute range lol, it was ENOUGH

no idea what to make of the actual claim lmao, but it’s quite similar to a fake rop3 had when he was on my team in another smark game

Alco

Reaction score
You had 4 and tweet who didn’t vote just because he didn’t wanna put you on execute range lol, it was ENOUGH

no idea what to make of the actual claim lmao, but it’s quite similar to a fake rop3 had when he was on my team in another smark game
Okay.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Odo what do you make of it bro? Could do with another setup head’s opinion. Suppose it could be just as likely to be real or fake in a smark game

Alco

Reaction score
I think I can be valuable to swing the game in our favor if an SK is discovered, but other than that I'm a loss you can afford, I guess.

Have you considered any other avenues btw? What do you make of Evans?

Alco

Reaction score
And Chris for that matter. Not sure I've seen you commenting on him, unless I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.