Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Got any other reads or thoughts on the game?

Just woke up - Tweet was first order of business. Now I can re-read everything else.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I voted Chris because:
1. At a moment where not a whole lot was happening, Poyser offered up a slim case on me, Chris agreed, didn't act upon it at all
2. Yes Odo already being on him gives weight to that wagon so I felt comfortable voting. Lol at people acting like this is the first time in history one of the town leaders get followed, especially on a Day 1 :reigns3
Reading back, if we're talking slimy slime, then surely Hank's vote looks worse. He hasn't mentioned Chris once, dips in, follows Odo, dips out.

:heston
Do you see how the bolded is somewhat ironic given this second post of yours?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Alco what makes you think I’m a town leader?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'm happy I'm not the only one who sees the issue with people just following Odo for the sake of him being odo

I mean following me is generally a profitable strategy :draper2

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Analysis One

Welp that's not a role I've ever drawn before

vote Ingonious

This post from Ingonious - kick started a massive amount of conversation between myself at Death Meta Knight.
I believe I tallied it correctly, but DMK and myself had roughly 28 posts where we went back and forth contesting our interpretations of Tweet's post.
This is the single most scummy post I've ever seen in a mafia game - voting someone because of a role that doesn't appear very often. That was in *cough cough* YOUR GAME! *cough cough.*

Vote: Tweet
I... don't think you understood my post at all?

After this post - I stand correct by DMK on Tweet's position. The fact that DMK was willing to go back and forth on what we could both state was quite a trivial matter of comprehension - does give me a feeling that DMK is town sided or at worst a null read.

However - during our back and forth there was THREE players that really caught my attention.

Welcome back juicey bby. You can trust me this game I promise x

I’ll even back you up

vote tweet

The first being Poyser. As he/she joined the fray to almost become a third wheel in the conversation was very quick to make statement that they felt I was town - and then also suggesting that DMK was also vibing town. There seemed to be a strange amount of buddying involved - and on inspection I felt there was an element on a low-key push or tunnel starting to build up. In that - as some point in the game they would come back at either DMK or myself - claiming this was all an angel. And then this happened:

^ fair though, you didn't technically say I was town, just that I wasn't good guying. I suppose that's an assumption on my part. How do you read me anyways?

Well given your activity and general composure in the thread, I'd say you look town to me.

Town reading someone based on their activity - that has always been a red flag for me. Activity doesn't having anything to do with alignment. And this Alco - become my second person of interest.

I agree with Poyser also that Juice's game strongly resembles last game. Bizarre though her point may be, the conviction on it doesn't feel scummy to me

None of my points were bizarre last game or this game - I believe last game I misread one person as town, but the rest of what I said ending up being true. Not sure how you would be to interpret 'the conviction' just sounds like complete filler - but these sort of posts have always been filler/waffle posts in text-based games.

My third person of interest is Hank - although, actually for very different reasons. I feel as if he has offered much more constructive questions and responses in this game - then he did in the previous first encounter he had. And does seems like someone who is hard pushing. I have a strong town read for him. After this first analysis.

TOWN: Hank - - - - - - - - - - DMK ---------------- NULL/NEUTRAL - - - - - - - - - - - - Alco - - - - - Poyser ----- : SCUM

I haven't reached a point where I would strongly scum read either Alco or Poyser - although I am very wary of what has and hasn't been said. However - I am aware that the top posters in the game so far are four out five people that have had a heavy involvement in my first analysis - which means that there is a chance that only one if not no one in this first analysis is anti-town at all - but rather simply active.

[IMG alt="Death Meta Knight"]https://wrestlingsmarks.com/data/avatars/s/16/16267.jpg?1611667195[/IMG]
49 - DMK
[IMG alt="Odo"]https://wrestlingsmarks.com/data/avatars/s/14/14616.jpg?1598603511[/IMG]
29 - ODO
[IMG alt="Poyser"]https://wrestlingsmarks.com/data/avatars/s/14/14665.jpg?1578077777[/IMG]
28 - Poyser
[IMG alt="Juice"]https://wrestlingsmarks.com/data/avatars/s/15/15041.jpg?1610367501[/IMG]
22 - Juice
[IMG alt="Alco"]https://wrestlingsmarks.com/data/avatars/s/14/14703.jpg?1578491625[/IMG]
18 - Alco

I am aware that I should probably look at how Tweet - Ingo - Chris - Chris and Doddsy behave, whilst the rest have just been inactive. I almost feel - I'm further away from finding anyone, than I was before I started this report.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
15 pages to read through. Apologies in advance for out of context thoughts and not playing live. Give me a bit to fully catch up

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Tweet or Odo is the double voter - DV from my experience is always a town role.
One of you will be instant town read - if you confirm as such.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Analysis One

This post from Ingonious - kick started a massive amount of conversation between myself at Death Meta Knight.
I believe I tallied it correctly, but DMK and myself had roughly 28 posts where we went back and forth contesting our interpretations of Tweet's post.

After this post - I stand correct by DMK on Tweet's position. The fact that DMK was willing to go back and forth on what we could both state was quite a trivial matter of comprehension - does give me a feeling that DMK is town sided or at worst a null read.

However - during our back and forth there was THREE players that really caught my attention.

The first being Poyser. As he/she joined the fray to almost become a third wheel in the conversation was very quick to make statement that they felt I was town - and then also suggesting that DMK was also vibing town. There seemed to be a strange amount of buddying involved - and on inspection I felt there was an element on a low-key push or tunnel starting to build up. In that - as some point in the game they would come back at either DMK or myself - claiming this was all an angel. And then this happened:

Town reading someone based on their activity - that has always been a red flag for me. Activity doesn't having anything to do with alignment. And this Alco - become my second person of interest.

None of my points were bizarre last game or this game - I believe last game I misread one person as town, but the rest of what I said ending up being true. Not sure how you would be to interpret 'the conviction' just sounds like complete filler - but these sort of posts have always been filler/waffle posts in text-based games.

My third person of interest is Hank - although, actually for very different reasons. I feel as if he has offered much more constructive questions and responses in this game - then he did in the previous first encounter he had. And does seems like someone who is hard pushing. I have a strong town read for him. After this first analysis.

TOWN: Hank - - - - - - - - - - DMK ---------------- NULL/NEUTRAL - - - - - - - - - - - - Alco - - - - - Poyser ----- : SCUM

I haven't reached a point where I would strongly scum read either Alco or Poyser - although I am very wary of what has and hasn't been said. However - I am aware that the top posters in the game so far are four out five people that have had a heavy involvement in my first analysis - which means that there is a chance that only one if not no one in this first analysis is anti-town at all - but rather simply active.

[IMG alt="Death Meta Knight"]https://wrestlingsmarks.com/data/avatars/s/16/16267.jpg?1611667195[/IMG]
49 - DMK
[IMG alt="Odo"]https://wrestlingsmarks.com/data/avatars/s/14/14616.jpg?1598603511[/IMG]
29 - ODO
[IMG alt="Poyser"]https://wrestlingsmarks.com/data/avatars/s/14/14665.jpg?1578077777[/IMG]
28 - Poyser
[IMG alt="Juice"]https://wrestlingsmarks.com/data/avatars/s/15/15041.jpg?1610367501[/IMG]
22 - Juice
[IMG alt="Alco"]https://wrestlingsmarks.com/data/avatars/s/14/14703.jpg?1578491625[/IMG]
18 - Alco

I am aware that I should probably look at how Tweet - Ingo - Chris - Chris and Doddsy behave, whilst the rest have just been inactive. I almost feel - I'm further away from finding anyone, than I was before I started this report.
Quick question

if you think Hank is offering more helpful questions this game as opposed to last game where he was town, should that not make you wonder why he’s being different to last game? Surely that should be a bit of a red flag rather than a hard town read? Or have I misunderstood the point you were making?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well he wasn’t TOWN last game, but he was indy. And when you’re indy you largely play the same was as you would as town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tweet or Odo is the double voter - DV from my experience is always a town role.
One of you will be instant town read - if you confirm as such.
It’s tweet. That’s bad science but he seems quite town anyway so it doesn’t matter

Status
Not open for further replies.