Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Thats my point, nothing

unless you were referring to the motivator that lets you target 2 players in one night

Oh I got you, I took it literally as something had gone and I thought I'd missed something in the flip :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Shitty spec I know but I find it quite hard to believe scum would take that risk to kill Odo on N1 and then let him rep back in as town lol

same logic was used for me in a previous game and it was 100% correct

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Shitty spec I know but I find it quite hard to believe scum would take that risk to kill Odo on N1 and then let him rep back in as town lol

same logic was used for me in a previous game and it was 100% correct

fuck off

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
das some loooooow effort dirt I gotta say. Poy my man, you sound a tad desperate considering you were just agreeing with him too :heston

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Well I'm drained after reading all that bullshit.

I think poyser is town still after the juice flip, honestly can't really blame anyone for reading that how they did I was reading it the same up until the flip.

If either or Chris or cp is lying it would have to be CP I think, just because it is more feasible then the other. But Chris backed off very quickly from his info tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
das some loooooow effort dirt I gotta say. Poy my man, you sound a tad desperate considering you were just agreeing with him too :heston
I never said it wasn’t low effort, hardly desperate tho. Look at my role lmao I’m like never scum here.
When I got killed and repped in as scum, think it’s was haza that said poyser has to be scum, no way scum kill him N1 and then let him rep in as town. It’s shit but it’s 100% true and I knew that then, haza might remember the game better than me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well I'm drained after reading all that bullshit.

I think poyser is town still after the juice flip, honestly can't really blame anyone for reading that how they did I was reading it the same up until the flip.

If either or Chris or cp is lying it would have to be CP I think, just because it is more feasible then the other. But Chris backed off very quickly from his info tbh
Thing is, Chris was using it to read cp town not lynch him, like neither of them have any good reason to be lying unless Chris straight up botched which I just don’t see lol

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
I never said it wasn’t low effort, hardly desperate tho. Look at my role lmao I’m like never scum here.
When I got killed and repped in as scum, think it’s was haza that said poyser has to be scum, no way scum kill him N1 and then let him rep in as town. It’s shit but it’s 100% true and I knew that then, haza might remember the game better than me

im assuming you are claiming no usage from your earlier post?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also Chris isn’t mafia, their Rolecop flipped so he’s not a Roletracker and I highly doubt he’s outright just faking tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.