Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You guys seem to think hes maf im literally just getting into game not like i have much to go by my vote would of stayed with Juice but given she got modkilled and went ahead and followed the Chris stuff I have nothing I can really offer so im just kind of going with it for now but like i said im town and will claim if needed.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But CP is putting himself into a corner here

also ... what actually fits as a role he could have used as her teammate? She was the protection, we know he didn’t lawyer or rolestop her?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You guys seem to think hes maf im literally just getting into game not like i have much to go by my vote would of stayed with Juice but given she got modkilled and went ahead and followed the Chris stuff I have nothing I can really offer so im just kind of going with it for now but like i said im town and will claim if needed.

I get town vibes from this post

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
But CP is putting himself into a corner here

also ... what actually fits as a role he could have used as her teammate? She was the protection, we know he didn’t lawyer or rolestop her?

perhaps some OP bullshit like a motivator type that lets juice her ability again?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But she would still have her role at that point

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Dont think I have ever heard of lawyer role

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
For CP to be scum and Chris to be town, CP would have to know he would be next when chris flips ... he’s not a risk taker in that way until the games basically lost in his eyes, and then he’ll cut loose and try to make big plays

scum aren’t there yet

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Just got to the cp/Chris situation

I’m the bus driver so nobody has been fucked with so I’m not exactly sure why either of them would lie at this juncture. It’s not like Chris was using it to try and get cp lynched and idkwhy cp would trade a 1 for 1 at this stage of the game

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
true, I mean what can I say, I certainly understand the feeling that some bs is afoot no doubt. hell it could have been a gift and hes simply fos talking about usage. giving a vest to her would make a lot of sense i suppose as i believe she was in no danger of being lynched at that point

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
What do you mean by this? What was gone?

Thats my point, nothing

unless you were referring to the motivator that lets you target 2 players in one night

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Thats my point, nothing

unless you were referring to the motivator that lets you target 2 players in one night

suppose could also be the variant that simply adds a shot to whatever as opposed to refill it, but just host speccing at this point. as i said, i get your point. would be easier to swallow had CP done anything worth a shit, but i suppose same argument can be used against chris lol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
For CP to be scum and Chris to be town, CP would have to know he would be next when chris flips ... he’s not a risk taker in that way until the games basically lost in his eyes, and then he’ll cut loose and try to make big plays

scum aren’t there yet

See I think this is exactly that. The blind compel is a big play that could end very poorly for him. If he's got an inactive team team and then OMB repping in compounds that. Factor that and the fact he's caught visiting scum and maybe you can see why I think it looks like a desperate play.

Status
Not open for further replies.