Welcome to Rell's Kitchen! Come confess your secrets with Chef Gordon Rell'msey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
That's right, its time for an IWF confessional. Its time to put it all on the table. I'm sure we all have done things in our life we're not exactly proud of, and its time to discuss them. I'll start our completely heterosexual confessional with a little confession of my own...

Well, when I was about 13/14, I always fought with my sister. Seriously, we couldn't agree on anything, and we fought for pretty much no reason at all. Well, I had got in trouble at school, and I was trying to keep my mom from finding out. My sister, being the bitch that she is (its all love) took it upon herself to say something. My mom was pissed, she took away my god damn Playstation, and I was heated. I had revenge on my mind...

Later that night, I noticed bath water running. I asked my mom if she was about to take a bath, she said no, and I figured it was my sister...so me, being the super c00l kid that I am, walked into the bathroom, closed the door, pulled my wiener out, and took a huge piss in the bath water. That's right, my sister took a bath in my Piss :evil:

not exactly my proudest moment, but it was fuckin hilarious...

Your turn, confess!!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
When I was managing the comic book store I probably stole several thousand dollars in shit.

Rell

Reaction score
You were never caught?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah, all I did was like 'nope, this never came in the shipment...'

I also worked by myself so I was pretty much the only person who could bust me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh lets also see here.

When I was about 13 I powerbombed my 6 year old brother on a bed but when I lifted him up I put his foot through a glass lamp cover. He probably needed stitches, but I didn't wanna get in shit, so I wrapped that shit tight and made him promise never to tell. He still has the scar.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I had sex with one of my friend's mom...

I believe I told you this on MSN, Rell :yes:

-EDIT- His sister is pretty hot too, I wouldn't mind tappin that ass either.

Wrestling Station

Well, when I was about 13/14, I always fought with my sister. Seriously, we couldn't agree on anything, and we fought for pretty much no reason at all. Well, I had got in trouble at school, and I was trying to keep my mom from finding out. My sister, being the bitch that she is (its all love) took it upon herself to say something. My mom was pissed, she took away my god damn Playstation, and I was heated. I had revenge on my mind...
This summarizes the action for those of you who dont like to read..
17bb40.gif

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I know I have so much more, but I can't think of anything specific right now.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
You killed your own sister with your head, Rell?

:yikes: I wouldn't want to get on your bad side.

Rell

Reaction score
lol Anthony, that's fucked up.

Another confession...hmm

In the 7th grade, me and my boys decided to ditch school. I acted like I had done it before, but in reality, I was a rookie. Well, we were on our way to the beach, and the cops saw us. Well, we were stopped, and handcuffed, and I cried like a bitch. That's right, I cried :smh

It was my first time being cuffed by actual cops, and I didn't know what the hell was going to happen. I thought we were about to go to juvi or something lol. It was alright though, our parents had to pay tickets, but that's it.

It wasn't that bad though, its not like I was screaming or anything. Just a couple of tears rolling down my checks...this happened like 6 years ago....DON'T JUDGE ME!!!

Qwake

hmmm lets see...

Okay, one time when I was bout 11-12 I was with my cousin and my mum and aunty in town at a restaunt thing that allowed people to drink there. Me and my Cousin(16 years old at the time) waited for them to get fucked pissed off their heads and once they were we took like 150$ outta there wallets and then asked for there credit cards to go up town. We took the money and went up town with the cards and got heaps of money out and kept it, they never found out :)

( then my cousin got some older guys to get heaps of boxes of heaps shit lol)

I have heaps of other shit but I am not willing to tell you the fucked up ones like Rell done in the first post :smh

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh here's a more recent one. I may have mentioned in passing that there is a lot of cocaine around at work amongst the staff, and I told my friends and some people here that I wouldn't touch that ish any more...

Sorry.

Actually I'm really not, but yeah.

Wrestling Station

While training, i had a patient.. he was annoying me and i get pissed so fast that time.. (yeah believe it that i was pissed easier than these days too) lol..
so i told the old guy please have a seat and he had a boy with him to help him to get positioned and stuff.

The thing is, i was so annoyed that he wasnt listening to my instructions to check his bone density.. I actually wanted to punish him so i closed the machine on him :sad: that was evil yes.. but the most evil thing that i didnt notice that he was actually a blind man :( so he screamed then i realized that he cant see anything.. i felt really bad for him.. so i tried to help him later on brought for him a wheelchair and some cold water to cool him abit :(

Rell

Reaction score
While training, i had a patient.. he was annoying me and i get pissed so fast that time.. (yeah believe it that i was pissed easier than these days too) lol..
so i told the old guy please have a seat and he had a boy with him to help him to get positioned and stuff.

The thing is, i was so annoyed that he wasnt listening to my instructions to check his bone density.. I actually wanted to punish him so i closed the machine on him :sad: that was evil yes.. but the most evil thing that i didnt notice that he was actually a blind man :( so he screamed then i realized that he cant see anything.. i felt really bad for him.. so i tried to help him later on brought for him a wheelchair and some cold water to cool him abit :(

ROFL :laugh:

funniest thing I've heard all day, that's fucked up. Wrestling Station is going to hell.