Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 3 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
While I don't deny I have a HUGE challenge ahead of me, win or lose I'll be going into a big character-making storyline that Sonic, Reag and I are crafting. So no matter what, win or lose, I'm LEAVING the match with something big.
Considering what your character is, I think you just spoiled your storyline of joining Anarchy INC completely (Unless you're miraculously smart and you decide to change things up in the aftermath of my comment pointing out that you just big time may have revealed delicate storyline plans...) ;)

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
Considering what your character is, I think you just spoiled your storyline of joining Anarchy INC completely (Unless you're miraculously smart and you decide to change things up in the aftermath of my comment pointing out that you just big time may have revealed delicate storyline plans...) ;)

True, BUT who necessarily said that I would join the group? Were those words used? Maybe you're just making assumptions. ;)
I relent, however, that I did indeed make a mistake.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
True, BUT who necessarily said that I would join the group? Were those words used? Maybe you're just making assumptions. ;)
I relent, however, that I did indeed make a mistake.
It's an extremely educated guess that you joining Anarchy INC is the route that you were going, but it's a guess nonetheless... I'm intrigued to see if I'm right or wrong now so do good because the champ is watching. ;).

Reactions: Ginothony Bamtano

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
It's an extremely educated guess that you joining Anarchy INC is the route that you were going, but it's a guess nonetheless... I'm intrigued to see if I'm right or wrong now so do good because the champ is watching. ;).

You'll find out with everyone else, I'm afraid. Wait your turn, champ. I promise though you won't be disappointed.