Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 3 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

Match Card

Match One
Singles Match: Rhys Haze @Solarxpixel VS Chris Young @impactking

"This is a big one. The winner of this match will advance to the World Championship match at TLC. The winner of this match will join Joseph Diamond and the current World champion Andersen Vega next week at TLC. This is a chance of a lifetime, but only one man will take the spot. Will the kick out machine advance, or will Mr. Amazing advance? And this is just kicking off the show!"

Match Two
Singles Match: Jason St. Pierre @Gino Bambino VS Jack Rogue @Geek773

"Jason got beat by Vega last week, but he looks to bounce back tonight as he has been booked with the current IC champion. Maybe Jason can make a name for himself tonight and get to the TLC IC title match? However, I don't think Jack Rogue wants another name in that match. I have a feeling he'll do everything he can to stop Jason from getting the win tonight."

Match Three
Survival Championship Match
Extreme Rules Match: Will Neilson @TheKingSonic VS Gabriel Kirkshaw @HoovinandGroovin

"The new kid takes on the current Survival champion. We don't know much of Gabriel, but we can all bet he wants to make a big impact tonight."

Match Four
Singles Match: Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 VS Alex Hade @Awesomenrh

"The World champion takes on the man who has a IC title match waiting for him at TLC. I'm sure Vega thinks he can make quick work of Alex, but I doubt Alex will allow that. Are we looking at a major upset or will Vega prove why he is World champion?"

Main Event
Singles Match: Joseph Diamond @CiV VS Jordan Bull @Sam?!

"Jordan Bull makes his return to Precision after a short hiatus. Jordan will be looking to take out the current number one contender for the World title, but will it be that easy? We all know Diamond is no one to be messed with. He beat a Hall Of Famer last week, and I think he wants to add this future Hall Of Famer to his beaten list. This is going to be a great main event"

(I'll add images once they start working again. The card looks terrible without them, but I needed to make it.)

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

Match Card

Match One

"This is a big one. The winner of this match will advance to the World Championship match at TLC. The winner of this match will join Joseph Diamond and the current World champion Andersen Vega next week at TLC. This is a chance of a lifetime, but only one man will take the spot. Will the kick out machine advance, or will Mr. Amazing advance? And this is just kicking off the show!"

Match Two

"Jason got beat by Vega last week, but he looks to bounce back tonight as he has been booked with the current IC champion. Maybe Jason can make a name for himself tonight and get to the TLC IC title match? However, I don't think Jack Rogue wants another name in that match. I have a feeling he'll do everything he can to stop Jason from getting the win tonight."

Match Three
Extreme Rules Match: Will Neilson @TheKingSonic VS Gabriel Kirkshaw @HoovinandGroovin

"The new kid takes on the current Survival champion. We don't know much of Gabriel, but we can all bet he wants to make a big impact tonight."

Match Four

"The World champion takes on the man who has a IC title match waiting for him at TLC. I'm sure Vega thinks he can make quick work of Alex, but I doubt Alex will allow that. Are we looking at a major upset or will Vega prove why he is World champion?"

Main Event

"Jordan Bull makes his return to Precision after a short hiatus. Jordan will be looking to take out the current number one contender for the World title, but will it be that easy? We all know Diamond is no one to be messed with. He beat a Hall Of Famer last week, and I think he wants to add this future Hall Of Famer to his beaten list. This is going to be a great main event"

(I'll add images once they start working again. The card looks terrible without them, but I needed to make it.)
It's 100% insulting that this is the second week that THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION isn't in the main event of Precision... It is a disgrace. It is a travesty. I'm not some jobber champion like either of the Blade Brothers and I need to be treated with the respect and the prestige that I deserve!

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
It's 100% insulting that this is the second week that THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION isn't in the main event of Precision... It is a disgrace. It is a travesty. I'm not some jobber champion like either of the Blade Brothers and I need to be treated with the respect and the prestige that I deserve!
/ban

Solarxpixel

Jobber
Reaction score

Match Card

Match One

Match Two

Match Three

Match Four

Main Event

Good luck @HoovinandGroovin Please beat @TheKingSonic :nakamura4:

• Haha
Reactions: Chicken McDouble

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Match One
Winner: Eric Young.
Reason: He looks like D-Bry and I like D-Bry.

Match Two
Winner: Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
Reason: Tom Cruise does his own stunts.

Match Three
Winner: WILL.I.AM
Reason: Black Eyed Peas.

Match Four
Winner: ME!
Reason: I'M THE FUCKING KING, BITCH!

Main Event
Winner: Joey Di-please.
Reason: I REALLY DON'T A FATAL-4-WAY!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
DODGEBALL HANDICAP MATCH

The Reagmaster vs 10 High School Students.

I have so run out of ideas...

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Match Card

Match One

Match Two

Match Three

Match Four

Main Event

What a fucking nickname 'The Kick Out machine'.

Psycho Rangers

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't actually know anyone from Black Eyed Peas other than WILL.I.AM, and I only know him because of The Voice UK.

*shrugs* I'm not a big fan of their's, I'll admit, but back to the point.

Remember you're still on my list. If I win the title and you still are the WHC, I'll see you in 6 weeks!

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't actually know anyone from Black Eyed Peas other than WILL.I.AM, and I only know him because of The Voice UK.
Well theres Fergie, and Taboo, and then theres the...um....Apple Dee? I think?