Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 2 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
... Again, I'll need to check my calendar. Also, you will need to actually win a match first. ;)
I'm actually forced to retire (@TheFrostyBlur rigged the system) because it wouldn't be fair for the rest of the league if I was an active player. Joseph Diamond beats me, and he immediately gets the chance of a lifetime. He'll be champion, and you'll once again be nothing. But please, come to IWT (the big leagues) someday and I'll show you what a true champion is about ;)

As my PPV record shows, I only win when it matters. ;) ;) ;) ;)

EDIT: (OOC since everything I say is one giant gimmick: Loved the match with CiV, he's one hell of a player and he knows it. Kicked my ass good, he sent me packing, and's probably going to kick yours as well Welshy)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
I'm actually forced to retire (@TheFrostyBlur rigged the system) because it wouldn't be fair for the rest of the league if I was an active player. Joseph Diamond beats me, and he immediately gets the chance of a lifetime. He'll be champion, and you'll once again be nothing. But please, come to IWT (the big leagues) someday and I'll show you what a true champion is about ;)

As my PPV record shows, I only win when it matters. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Can't come to IWT, sorry... Last time I even considered that I was ran out of the place with pitchforks and shit. :p

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Can't come to IWT, sorry... Last time I even considered that I was ran out of the place with pitchforks and shit. :p
Nah I think everyone would be fine with you joining, it's just kinda shitty to see you vote in World title bouts for stupid reasons or for friends just because you wanna see them win when people put hard work and effort into their promo's. People got annoyed because you were delegitimizing the system of it init. And idk, I don't think making drama about it is the way to go either which is what happened, but it's logical that people get upset about it when you start voting in matches whilst you're not even in IWT, especially when you give the type of reasons you did. Doesn't mean nobody wants you in, we can always use new guys in IWT (Though, I'll be honest, only guys that I think would be good in IWT from here are Geek but he seems to favour the RWK system more and I respect that, and maybe Gino if he actually sorta tried.)

(also sorry for talking about IWT again on Precision soil everyone!! haha)

Reactions: Geek773