Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 2 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
sO1rdaE.png

Match Card

Match One
JOtFdSx.png
VS
Vdl4pdX.png

Singles Match: Antonio Stark @The Anarchist VS Chris Young @impactking
Winner: Chris Young

Match Two
proxy.php
VS
2DbaP2U.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Triple Threat Match: Alex Hade @Awesomenrh VS Jack Rogue @Geek773 VS Martin Drake @Crazykillerv1
Winner: Alex Hade

Match Three

atrIYL1.png

Survival Championship Match
Q3LTPju.png
VS
MtTCajT.png

Iron Man Match: Will Neilson @TheKingSonic VS Rhys Haze @Solarxpixel
Draw

Match Four
o1oPs57.png
VS
2Hyu5A5.png

Singles Match: Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 VS Jason St. Pierre @Gino Bambino
Winner: Andersen Vega

Main Event
ElpZOvM.png
VS
2DbaP2U.png

Extreme Rules Match: Joseph Diamond @CiV VS Danny Jacobs @Indy
Winner: Joseph Diamond

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
THE RETURN OF THE IRON MAN MATCH DRAW xD

Anyway gg to @Awesomenrh and @Crazykillerv1, our match was good fun. Triple threats are a lottery with the rollout (which is still great), annoyed I didn't reverse that finish tbh. [HASHTAG]#RoadToTheNextTwelveLosses[/HASHTAG]

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I feel bad for this one tbh...but I have to do it.

Reagmaster vs Martin Drake
Master wins via Fatality which is why he couldn't win the triple threat.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
THE RETURN OF THE IRON MAN MATCH DRAW xD

Anyway gg to @Awesomenrh and @Crazykillerv1, our match was good fun. Triple threats are a lottery with the rollout (which is still great), annoyed I didn't reverse that finish tbh. [HASHTAG]#RoadToTheNextTwelveLosses[/HASHTAG]
So, I whooped you last week and then you lose to the guy that lost to the guy that I whooped this week? [HASHTAG]#NotOnMyLevel[/HASHTAG]

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
So, I whooped you last week and then you lose to the guy that lost to the guy that I whooped this week? [HASHTAG]#NotOnMyLevel[/HASHTAG]
...no I wasn't on your level, I was above it when I pinned you before Wrestle Dynasty ;)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Hmmmm funny how @TheKingSonic puts up a better fight against Rhys Haze than @CiV did last week but CiV still gets the title shot? [HASHTAG]#wherethelogic[/HASHTAG]

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Hmmmm funny how @TheKingSonic puts up a better fight against Rhys Haze than @CiV did last week but CiV still gets the title shot? [HASHTAG]#wherethelogic[/HASHTAG]
Diamond beat one of the biggest legends of all time. Will is already champion. [HASHTAG]#logic[/HASHTAG]

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Last PPV of 2k16 and you had 6 established main event character's in an EC... Nearly 2 months later and there's only me and possibly Joey Diamond. That's just depressing.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Last PPV of 2k16 and you had 6 established main event character's in an EC... Nearly 2 months later and there's only me and possibly Joey Diamond. That's just depressing.
We had 6 try hards.....There's a difference. We only have one try hard now :p

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Well if I'm the only one trying hard then you've got to get the rest of the roster to start trying because I CBA to be the only motherfucker trying to make the place great!
You had two matches haha......Solar and CiV are people who are good at the moment. Impact is also up there again. And Gino is still good, but he wasn't ready your fast strikes and shit. You have many challengers.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
You had two matches haha......Solar and CiV are people who are good at the moment. Impact is also up there again. And Gino is still good, but he wasn't ready your fast strikes and shit. You have many challengers.
Not the point that I was making... I specifically said "Characters" not league members. #GMCan'tRead