Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 10 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Only because I forgot the other guy, if I had remembered then I'd put him first since you are BY FAR the least important member of the league. ;)
Member when I carried you to a great feud?
I member. ;)

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Also, I can't "member" a single thing that you've done since, so congrats, it's been nearly 1 year since you were last relevant in a story capacity. :p
I took a 4 month break and tried out a different character in Bronson (Who I still miss), and he was the main reason JoeyDee was so sad about losing all the time.
Bitch, we both know that it wasn't just you who made that feud great. I'll concede that Geek did most of the promo work in our feud but LIKE FUCK are you taking full credit for Black vs Blade.
I hit a nerve

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
That's kinda unfair on Crazy, IMO, since he now has to go through a Triple Threat while Gino and the other guy gets it easy in a 1 vs 1.
You come back, and we'll put ya in the triple threat with Gino and the other guy. Hows that? :p

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

This is pretty great too. Match 3 of the best of seven with @Sam?!, series tied 1-1 before this.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

This is pretty great too. Match 3 of the best of seven with @Sam?!, series tied 1-1 before this.

Next match in the series is a Tables match at UK Rampage... stay tuned for that! :)

MainEventPlaya

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
My boy Voin with the win. Got my money on you for the PPV

Also, Voin VS Gino? Found it funny you both ended up in matches after the argument the other day. Who will win this blood feud?

Ginothony Bamtano

Banned
Reaction score
Also, Voin VS Gino? Found it funny you both ended up in matches after the argument the other day. Who will win this blood feud?
Probably him. Not gonna boast and act like I'm that great at the game.

MainEventPlaya

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Probably him. Not gonna boast and act like I'm that great at the game.
He plays different each time which is probably why he does so well. One moment he can be playing to get people behind on reversals (Meh, I find that stuff a bit cheap. Only time I would do it is if the game calls for it. Like if you lose stamina to do another strike and I throw one in. Make it look real)

Other days he can play chill. He'll probably want to finish this match fast if he can, but he can always mess up. I know a few of his matches in the past that he completely messed up