Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 10 - Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So... I'm guessing triple threat between me, DeathLock and Crazy? (Still can't believe Crazy beat Yellow, GG fella)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So... I'm guessing triple threat between me, DeathLock and Crazy? (Still can't believe Crazy beat Yellow, GG fella)
yep. Just need to change the result to no contest :/

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Upload the match though. I would still want to see it before making the final decision

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
I was off my game. Tough opponent either way but I could've done better.
yea, Yellow still using a shite image host
I uploaded the image straight to the site. No image host used

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score

yep. Just need to change the result to no contest :/
That's kinda unfair on Crazy, IMO, since he now has to go through a Triple Threat while Gino and the other guy gets it easy in a 1 vs 1.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That's kinda unfair on Crazy, IMO, since he now has to go through a Triple Threat while Gino and the other guy gets it easy in a 1 vs 1.

It's all fine, I've let DeathLock take the win for reasons that I've said to Frosty. Besides, I've got an IC title match at the PPV anyway.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
It's all fine, I've let DeathLock take the win for reasons that I've said to Frosty. Besides, I've got an IC title match at the PPV anyway.
Yeah, cool...What if I'm in the title match?

Will I be double booked? Cause, I mean. Feuds for titles are more important.