Weekly Oblivion Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score

Leading up to No Surrender where titles will be on the line from Fusion and Oblivion as cross branded ppv's.

Oblivion Side

Match 1
Mickie James and Skarlett fought to a time limit draw ( don't let it be said in PWF we dont give the ladies proper air time ) Rematch now signed for No Surrender

Bully Ray was putting over his match with Magnum in less than two weeks now .

Match 2
Briscoes defeated Vic and Droz with a modified bulldog and pinning combo .

Were told there will be a 4 way tag match for the titles between
Briscoes , Fake Outsiders, Filth and Fury and Stud and Bundy

Match 3
Dusty,Nakita, And Magnum T.A fought and defeated
Bundy ,Stud and Maxx Payne and afterwords Bundy and Stud were blaming each other for the loss when the truth was Maxx was the one pinned after a Russian sickle .

Match 4
Daniel defeated Jeremiah Riggs in his PWF debut .

Main Event
Chono and Muta defeated Bad Attitude when Watson was legitimately knocked out by a big boot .

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
the drama between Studd and Bundy def has me intrigued to say the least
and as always I love the team of Dusty, Magnum, & Nikita...Garvin or The Boogey Woogey man can't be far from joining them

W-olf

Reaction score
Both Garvin's are on Fusion but I got ideas and Valiant (Boogie Woogie Man) would have been a way to go for sure I even thought of it a few times but didn't only cuz I didn't want to get too side tracked bringing in only the other guys or pushing only the older guys its part why I mixed up the rosters like I did hehe but thank you very much for reading and replying.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
great minds think alike...and stables rule

W-olf

Reaction score
pwflogo.png

tna-pyro_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

As we go down to ringside with Memphis and Trenton and a video clip of the fallout of the pay per view .

And as the tron ends.

[video=youtube;p3PvrzsIJ3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3PvrzsIJ3I[/video]

Orton comes out and takes the mic.

[video=youtube;HZteDWf3LnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZteDWf3LnQ[/video]

Which brings out Magnum T.A and with him is Koloff and Dusty Rhodes.

Magnum T.A
Your in the wrong place to call yourself Legend Killer especially at my expense .

Orton : Oh come on are you kidding you have what I want , and I get what I want in fact if I have to go through your friends to get to it and you so be IT!
[video=youtube;UvCD4SZWsPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvCD4SZWsPE[/video]

This brings out Draven to the ramp and he orders a special match tonight after the attack on Bubba that took him out of PWF and Magnum T.A tonight first time ever we will have Dusty, Koloff and Magnum T.A vs Orton and whoever you find .

Trenton: That's my brother all of this and we haven't even got to the first match .

As Magnum and Koloff help Dusty up rubbing his neck giving Randy a eat shit and die look . The Main Event is set .

~~~Commercial~~~

Match number one
display-13.png
vs
display-25.png

Percy was slaughtered by the double team and Rekks clotheslined Titus off the apron as Hawkins made the cover .

Bad Attitude get on the mic demanding a rematch and that things are gonna change Bad Attitude around here with no guidance or leadership its time they get some!

Match 2
51075ba5.png
defeated
display-41.png

But later the decision was reversed when Payne was literally biting Riggs and would not let go .

~~~Commercial Break~~~
[video=youtube;1aklo8sd4pA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aklo8sd4pA[/video]
Match 3 Cobra vs GI Joe
Yes you heard that right
Cobra Cobra ,Tomax and Xamont (Jeff Farmer and Navajo Warriors)
display-45.png
display-29.png

vs
display-51.png
display-57.png
display-58.png

G.I Joe Roadblock ,Beachead, Leatherneck (Lester Speight Gene Snitskyand Vic Grimes)
Everything was looking even until a man we assume its a man Cobra called Nemesis Enforcer came out and caused the joes the Victory
~~~Commercial Break~~~~

We return to
display-31.png
in the ring who said he has been attacked too many times and he said he would deliver tonight and found a bodyguard named "Bruticus"
display-32.png

They let it be known that Calvin is no longer an easy target and Trent and Dallas are seen on the titantron Dallas the cockier was actually smirking with thought of serious look on the face of older Memphis Raines .

Draven is in his office with the women's champ Skarlett Venom and we hear Draven say I told them it was going to get more sports entertainment .
As the camera pans back and she is smirking and we go to --

~~~Commercial Break~~~

The next match
was match 4
display-20.png
Missy_Hyatt2.jpg
vs
display-19.png

Eddie Gilbert comes out with new valet Missy Hyatt and they announce there putting Hyatt International together in PWF .

Memphis: Things are getting interesting around here.

Eddie secured the victory when a distraction from
6b6ac29d.png
allowed Eddie to hit the hotshot for the pinfall .

Trent: Who is that ?

As we go to another commercial

Backstage
Lauren_Brooke5.jpg
is trying to do a interview with
display-69.png
but he was not having it so outside the room she walked who found
display-30.png

And they had plenty to say notably
Ramon: Hey chico , look at me man you got my gold man . And now you have to step in the ring with Razor Ramon and Diesel . You will not just lose your gold but you will lose you mind CHICO!
[video=youtube;02s5WSNpsSY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02s5WSNpsSY[/video]

Plays until its stopped when

[video=youtube;jAwEHe0ooNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAwEHe0ooNQ[/video]
as
display-78.png

comes to the ring slowly and methodical making his debut as he faces ...
display-50.png

And Undertaker wins with a tombstone piledriver after a failed high cross body from the top rope and we hear Paul Bearer say Rest in Peace.
But backstage we see 4 rooms
display-62.png
in one
display-62.png
in the second
display-60.png
and lastly
display-59.png
Freddy says ..None is gonna rest in peace anymore!
And we take one of our last Commercials

We come back and already trending on twitter is who are his partners?

Main Event
display-5.png
display-3.png
display-4.png

vs
display-24.png

Randy is still all alone as he heads to the ring and he is on the mic saying
I would fight these 3 by himself but as he shrugs I had a few come to me and ask to be my partner and at first I was reluctant but tonight...
Oh tonight I wont leave a legacy I leave a Destiny!!!
As his first partner is introduced
display-34.png

Koloff flips this is the man he has been taking under his wing as of late and now there on opposing sides . Nakita tries to get a word with him but he is backed off when he and Orton stand beside each other daring him to step closer.
And next man needed no introduction
[video=youtube;gd40Fhgducg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd40Fhgducg[/video]
display-8.png

He walks out with his title in the air and the crowd popped at first till he laughed like his father and made the money sign .
.................................................. ...................
The match was a long one as we took a commercial break with Kozlov and Rhodes on the outside and Alex hard on the barricade .

Back inside the ring at 8 and Nakita gets the tag as he stands over Alex for the Russian Sickle .. Alex pumped the breaks hit the floor and scooted back tagging in Orton and it wasn't long before Orton hit the powerslam and going nuts but Nakita got right back up and popped his neck and pointed and went and nailed the sickle but didn't get all of it as he made the tag bringing in Magnum and the crowd went nuts .
Orton caused a distraction with the ref as Alex and Dusty and Ted and Nakita were all locked up and Orton hit the RKO but the boot was on the rope at 2 and the match continued until .
display-7.png

Came down and made a "IMPACT" by giving the mic check to Dusty on the outside and the ref never saw it and Rhodes is counted out and thus Orton won he will face Magnum T.A for the World title at Showdown!

The show ended with
Alex , Orton, Dibiase and Kennedy standing tall in the ring and the crowd threw trash in the ring to end the show but not before Orton said one last thing .

Orton : I told you I'm leaving a Destiny and your looking at it Ted, Alex, an asshole and myself A VIPER!
Trenton: And just like that A Destiny is born!

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nice to see Orton sort of explain his actions from the PPV. Personally I hope Magnum wipes the floor with him but I don't know if that's how its going to end up. GI Joe vs. Cobra actually had me laughing pretty hard, kudos for coming up with all that. :lol: @ the Black Scorpion interfering in Gilbert/Harris...I hate the Black Scorpion though.

So I gather that all the horror villains are ganging up to take on Undertaker? If that's the case I can certainly see where this is going, although I wouldn't mind seeing them kill each other as well. The Destiny stable is a good idea and could help get the guys over, but ugh at Anderson, hate him too!

Other than Anderson and my intense hatred of The Black Scorpion...great show!

W-olf

Reaction score
Thanks man I really appreciate it did you catch Bruticus by name from Transformers hehe anyway at least someone is reading and replying , I was gonna start with Fusion yesterday but I may hold off a week and catch up next week .

Oh but its not all the horror villains its more of them all watching as in they all have no idea the others are there ..just yet.

But I will get back to Oblivion soon .

W-olf

Reaction score
pwflogo.png

tna-pyro_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

And we go right to the ring .

KyKy_Base.png
: Ladies and gentlemen from here on out it has been decided and discussed that we will be going forward with Oblivion and Fusion supershows no more will individuals be confined to a "BRAND" . So let's get thing started .
Match nu1

Right were we left off last week
display-29.png
vs
display-57.png
display-58.png

Tomax and Xamot vs Beachhead and Leatherneck .

Continuing there feud we see Roadblock down on the corner screen looking for Nemesis Enforcer while Beachhead and Leatherneck went to town on Cobra forces . Xamont was able yo pull it back for his team but Beachhead with the hot tag and Leatherneck came in cleaning house and with the double team on Xamont the joes got the win .
YO JOE!

Backstage he had not found nemesis enforcer but he did get the camera to pan around to See Destiny backstage
display-24.png
display-34.png
display-8.png
display-7.png

and odds were they were up to something .
.....................................................................................
As we hit a commercial break we come back and
KyKy_Base-2.png
Memphis is telling the audience tonights main event but before he can he is stopped by Calvin Raines and Bruticus .
display-31.png

display-32.png

And he reiterates that Bruticus is his body guard to anyone who missed it and with the only one reply Im sure someone did . And he adds at Showdown he wants Team Raines vs Team Raines in a cage

KyKy_Base-3.png

Dallas comes out and accepts on his brother's be half .
And yet another commercial before we the Women of PWF a division that had not been seen for a couple weeks but this aint WWE well give em plenty of time and it was THERE time for a match .

Match two
victoria.jpg
f9e8c937.png
e5576a40.png
vs
ODB.jpg
2ca441ad.png
088cdae3.png

...............................The match had 15 minutes and went every bit of it two with plenty of double team moves from the known tag team of Skarlett and Sweet Saraya .And they had things in hand till
michelle.jpg
melina-1.jpg
came down and inteferred with Skarlett and Saraya causing ODB to go it alone and was outnumbered and Victoria hit the widow's peak .
This brought the rest of blondetourage
40404205.png
1211c19e.png

as they were not down with M N M Melina and Michelle .
And things went insane with these women all fighting back and forth.
We take a commercial break a much needed during the break we see some hair on the ramp .

KyKy_Base-1.png
Trenton Alexander : It's undamn beweavable let me tell you . This supershow is blowing the roof off.
Memphis : That ain't all getting blown off look at the clumps of hair out there .

Match three .
NWA_North_American_Heavy.jpg

Champion Manu

a2087fe7.png
vs
8b5b79f1.png

Nate Hatred had it that night and it showed as he ended the match in 6 minutes flat with a cradled piledriver and he didn't get the title cuz it was on the concrete he did however get the nu 1 contender spot for SHOWDOWN!

Backstage Roadblock didn't find Nemesis Enforcer he was still looking , had he been looking for anyone he would have noticed Cobra coming up behind him from the venders booth throwing popcorn on him . And a fight ensued around the back till it could get broken up by security and Draven lights up the titantron saying at Showndown in 16 days G.I.Joe vs Cobra 4 vs 4 parking lot brawl . Cobra has until then to introduce Nemesis . And G.I Joe has until then to find a 4th .
Commercial break

display-78.png

Paul Bearer : Oh yesss The Undertaker is going to be coming for that World title it doesn't matter to him which show he has to go to get it .
Undertaker : Rest In Peace

Main Event and were almost out of time for the week .

display-24.png

comes out and he hears
display-3.png
display-4.png
have a tag match with Destiny well he made it clear it was not him but he would be ringside .
There opponents
display-8.png
display-7.png

And the match was going great for Destiny but Koloff and Dusty got on a roll and the crowd was absolutely fire letting them no . A Irish whip right into Dusty's elbow

Memphis : Listen to em you would think we were in miami or something .

Trent: And it looks as if they are going to go for it again. Irish whip to the corner this time! Dusty comes toward Ted at full speed! Dibiase using his youth dodges! Rhodes crashes into the turnbuckle as Orton gets up and Dibiase nails Rhodes with a running knee strike! Rhodesstarts flapping his arm showing no pain as he collects himself and tries a wide right! Rhodes with a big flip flop and fly that downs Teddy! And Mr Anderson has been tagged in!

Memphis: There all tough veterans this main event has not diasspointed .
As we now in over run but we stick with it.

Trent: And Anderson tries for a spear and he nails it but Dusty is close and tags in Koloff . Koloff goes for the sicle right away but hits the ref .

Orton throws a chair in for Anderson but Dusty catches it and nails Anderson getting the pin fall .
Orton comes in and pissed but more at Anderson for "blowing the spot" and he rko's Dusty then Nakitta and finally Anderson before leaving with Ted ending the show.