Week 1: 6Timehitta vs NoMoreSorrow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dairydude

Reaction score
I've had the idea before about a Tri-brand PPV with an Elimination Chamber main event, but the entrants to the chamber are determined during the PPV

e.g.

Match 1: Non Title
Cena (WWE) Vs Morrison (ECW) Vs Khali (World)

The winner chooses which champion will be defending their title in the Chamber at the end of the night

Match 2: No Stipulation
Finaly Vs Batista

Match 3: No Stipulation
Rey Misterio Vs Kane

Match 4: No Stipulation
King Booker Vs Mr. Kennedy

Match 5:No Stipulation
Randy Orton VS HHH

Match 6: Extreme Rules :)thumbup:just because:thumbup:)
Tommy Dreamer Vs The Sandman
Winner takes a weapon of their choice into the Chamber.

Then a filler...

Match 7: Womens Title Match
Melina Vs Candice

Match 8: Elimination Chamber for the World Championship.
The Great Khali Vs Kane Vs Finlay Vs Randy Orton Vs King Booker Vs Tommy Dreamer & Singapore Cane

It's a fairly packed card, but you have the determining matches end within 10-15 mins and then a good distance womens match before a good chamber, with the 2 most conditioned guys (Finlay and King Booker) starting

rate/hate

Baller

Reaction score
6Timehitta is the home debater and may choose which side he wants first. He has 24 hours to choose, or it becomes a free for all.

Debaters you have till Sunday at Midnight to debate the following topic, good luck:

Should WWE have the same amount of pay per views, or lower them?

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Im going to choose, to lower the amount of WWE ppv's. I'll have something posted within the hour.