Week 1: 6Timehitta vs NoMoreSorrow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

yea actually have every ppv have a meaning unlike a mindless ppv with an average card...lockdown, now that has a concept

Owned, yeah your right. Not Every PPV has to have its own meaning. Like Summerslam, which i think is the #2 PPV the WWE puts out.

Holy random PPV's Batman. However the only REALLY GOOD match on there is Edge/Taker.

Yeah, i wasn't trying to knock the card out of the park. I based the card, to be about as good as a big four, slighly better than the no way outs. The main theory of the topic was the concept, and if you htink the concept would work. A majority dont like the card, even though i still think its better than 3/4s of the wwe ppvs. I didnt add HBK, Orton, Batista, CM Punk, Kennedy RVD and others. I would have been real easy to make kennedy vs cena. But i didnt want this card to over shadow wrestlemania. I was focusing more on unpredictable matches.

Hmmmm, not the best PPV card ever, but it's not bad either 7/10

The concept people. I still dont see how the card is sub par. Sure its no Dream card, but at the same time it features some great original matches. The matches also serve purposes in pushing superstars. Edge/ Taker for that one big classic matchup. Cena vs Carlito. Carlito needed this push a while back, so since im making a lineup, might as well throw him in there. I can't recall him ever getting a shot besides the eliminatiion chamber. i could be wrong. Lashley vs MVP. 2 athletes. Lashley wouldn't lose at this stage in his career, and hopefully working with MVP, he could help bring out lashley character, and in ring ability. Beniot vs Nitro. 2 contrast of styles. I dont think we've seen this one yet either. Umaga vs Booker. Probably the one big match getting the most heat. It serves for comedy and i think these two could put on a solid match, as booker moves more towards face. Then the 2 tag matches and womens. Bash these matches if you want but the wwe has crapped on the tag division.

Reaction score
I Love the PPV's posted on here , some of them would be fantasic.
Heres mine. :]

The Boxing Day Bash(around christmas time obviously).

World Heavyweight Championship : Elimination Chamber
Undertaker VS Kennedy VS Benoit VS Batista VS Kane VS Finlay.
*The first ever Elimination Chamber for Smackdown , would be pretty cool.

WWE Championship : Randy Orton VS Edge

Loser Gets Fierd -Barbed Wire Match:
Bobby Lashley VS The Great Khali
* Finally one of these will go home^^

Ladder Match : (For the honor of being the best tag team in the wwe)
World Tag Team Champions - The Hardyz
VS
WWE Tag Team Champions - Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Over The Top Battle Royal for the Womens Championship
(Both From Smackdown and Raw)

Ladder Match
CM Punk Vs Rob Van Dam

I Quit Match
John Cena VS Shawn Micheals

Although this is VERY unrealistic , having all of them in special match types , it would still make a rather good Dream PPV.

xtremebadass

Ultimate WWE PPV right here:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Randy Orton

ECW Championship
Bobby Lashley vs. Sabu vs. Marcus Cor Von vs. Elijah Burke

World Championship
Undertaker vs. Chris Benoit

RAW vs SD vs ECW Elimination Chamber
Edge vs. HBK vs. MVP vs. Kennedy vs. CM Punk vs. RVD

World Tag Team Championship
Hardys vs. Cryme Tyme vs. World's Greatest Tag Team

I Quit!
Kane vs. Batista

Women's Championship
Melina vs. Mickie James

10 Man Battle Royal
Ric Flair vs. Carlito vs. Finlay vs. Striker vs. Thorn vs. Sandman vs. Dreamer vs. Umaga vs. Miz vs. Masters

Montana

I Love the PPV's posted on here , some of them would be fantasic.
Heres mine. :]

The Boxing Day Bash(around christmas time obviously).

World Heavyweight Championship : Elimination Chamber
Undertaker VS Kennedy VS Benoit VS Batista VS Kane VS Finlay.
*The first ever Elimination Chamber for Smackdown , would be pretty cool.

WWE Championship : Randy Orton VS Edge

Loser Gets Fierd -Barbed Wire Match:
Bobby Lashley VS The Great Khali
* Finally one of these will go home^^

Ladder Match : (For the honor of being the best tag team in the wwe)
World Tag Team Champions - The Hardyz
VS
WWE Tag Team Champions - Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Over The Top Battle Royal for the Womens Championship
(Both From Smackdown and Raw)

Ladder Match
CM Punk Vs Rob Van Dam

I Quit Match
John Cena VS Shawn Micheals

Although this is VERY unrealistic , having all of them in special match types , it would still make a rather good Dream PPV.

Wow, one of the best cards ive ever seen. You also added all active wrestlers. I would take out the womens match, adn make the I quit match for the wwe. I'D probably Switch Khali with someone better like Umaga.

Awesome card though. Rep ++

Kaedon

Reaction score
Yeah but there isnt any NEW CONCEPT in here. All you are doing is throwing together random matches. A new PPV concept would be something like the Survivor Series (4 on 4 teams) or the RR (PPV centered around a battle royal)

kevin82593

Reaction score
that would be a good concept. random title matches.

Maloney

Reaction score
Id like to see it, but will it ever happen...NO.

Montana

The PPV would be titled Gold Rush, and the concept behind it, is that all the championships would be on the line.

Gold Rush aka Vengance: The night of Champions. For all those people who say the creative team doesnt look at forums. I wonder if any of the matches will be choosen at random, who knows with fueds ending and the draft next week.

Montana

I was thinking about this concept the other day. Its not very realistic, but it is possible. There the wwe dedicate one show to the true wrestling fans? Wasnt it supposed to be WM? But they turned that into sports entertainment as well. What about One night stand? They been alright, about giving fans what they want at this PPV, but they dont go all out. They dont showcase the guys the IWC wants to see. Cyber Sunday is a joke.

I say steal back the original "One Night Only" before it was One Night stand and make the IWC happy. Featuring the favorites like: Kane, M. Hardy, Punk, Beniot, Hardys, Kennedy and other great wrestlers. Go all out and make some crazy ass gimmick matches. Heres what im thinking, If i could book it.

One Night Only

- CM Punk vs HBK

- Batista vs Kane

- Cena vs Kennedy

(submission Match)-

Beniot vs Regal

- Matt Hardy vs MVP

Ladder match

Hardys vs WGTT vs London Kendrick

Dark Match

Jamie Noble vs Jimmy Wang

All you really need is 6 matches. Give the matches extra time to wrestle. I'm unsure if belts should be defended at the show.

Reaction score
Gold Rush aka Vengance: The night of Champions. For all those people who say the creative team doesnt look at forums. I wonder if any of the matches will be choosen at random, who knows with fueds ending and the draft next week.

Vengance: Night Of Champions was exactly what i was thinking while reading this. i like the whole "random" idea even though the matches would, of course, be made ahead of time. im hopeing they make that Vengance's gimmick.

it would deffiently be stealing from TNA but No Way Out would seem to me like an all cage/hell in a cell PPV. No Mercy... idk, Last Man Standing, ONS is already all Hardcore type matches, Unforgiven could be TLC (especially since they had Cena/Edge TLC last year.) who knows. it would be cool to have themed PPVs though and i like youre Night Of Champs, Random Matches idea.

TK-Walker

Reaction score
I would love an all Ladder match PPV. Like Lockdown but with Ladders.

straight_edge76

WWE Spring Stampede!

always loved that wCw PPV so heres the Card... I am using the current WWE Champions BTW

Dark Match
Finley VS Ric Flair

Match 1
WWE Women's Championship Match
Candice Michelle VS Beth Phoenix

Match 2
Intercontinental Championship Match
Umaga (C) VS Jeff Hardy

Match 3
6 Man Cruiserweight Championship Challenge Match like the Hardcore Battle Royal at WM 2000
Chavo Guerrero VS Jamie Noble VS Jimmy Wang Yang VS Rey Mysterio VS Super Crazy VS VS Shannon Moore
Hornswoggile is stripped of the title by Teddy Long

Match 4
United States Championship Triple Threat TLC Match
MVP (C) VS Matt Hardy VS Kane

Match 5
ECW World Championship Fatal 4 Way Match
John Morrison (C) VS CM Punk VS Elijah Burke VS Marcus Cor Von

Match 6
World Heavyweight Championship Last man Standing Match
The Great Khali (C) VS Batista

Match 7
John Cena (C) VS Triple H VS Randy Orton VS Bobby Lashley VS Shawn Michaels VS Mr. Kennedy

Vandy316

Reaction score
I like the concept of the show but they should have an elimination chamber and battle royal there

Kennedy

Reaction score
WWE: The Countdown

It would happen on New Years Eve

And they would contdown the hours to the new year. And there would be matches.
The Countdown 2007

Match 1: MVP V Kane Non Title
This match would just warm up the crowd with some good action.
WINNER: Montel Vontavious Porter "MVP"

There would be a party going on in the back with the superstars with some comedy.
And there are 2 hours left untill the new year
Match 2: Lashely V Mr Kennedy Hardcore Match
This would be filled with highspots with Lashely getting revenge for the injury that Mr Kennedy gave him in the end Kennedy would deliver a Kenton Bomb off the ladder through a table!!

WINNER: Mr Kennedy

It shows the party after the matches and Ron Simmons sees something which he shouldnt with the divas and thats his que to DAMN!!
1 and a half hours untill the new year
Match 3: The Great Khali V Batista WHC Title
In an okay match which Khali dominated but then used a steel chair and got dqued.

WINNER: Batista by DQ

More of the party
And 1 hour left

Match 4: Rey Mysterio V Matt Hardy
In an amaing match which they put it all on the line and Rey delivers a 619!! For the win.

WINNER: Rey Mysterio

45 minutes left and something happens at the party.

Match 5: John Cena V HHH Special Guest: Randy Orton WWE Title
MOTN with Orton trying to get the game to win the title and Cena FU's Orton but then turns around into a pedigree and a win for HHH!!!!

WINNER: HHH NEW WWE CHAMPION!!

Then they all celerbrate the new year.

Tell me your thoughts.