WCWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Dustin Rhodes defeats The Rock :WOW

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Monty Brown DA GAWD

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
dustin rhodes disrespect lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Oh its not disrespect - its more scene setting. I have a feeling you are going to enjoy the future #nospoilers

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

K4sVgF4K_N5D7lvGlEI4oiqqpDLrDi35RaQkOrh3PcA6Bvhxnb9dfV-u5FlOlytSBiJzDIYVGdOPkkv7MUvv7yFV4YCzoB8RGmrBeYZvJzAjWoSZBV7kyfiDApa5F_zUuugeIrRW

Episode 004

|| Segment One - Commentary Table ||

featuring Joey Styles & Larry Zbyszko

NPGUOqcQP9Be_wXzdToD1EzN9qYpUQ8fBMlf_UpWrwSXydDgMdTJKwUrzKgfapoaO8sUbrs0GdDM0ZK_VvZyYFg_30H26QamjPHN6gkJmnZd0sz7MpCojjae41DAxT3HVApfQk-R
5HDrIIZKn17YV7nO4vnYpEfEaerl1jUSwqgCfbaIlXgo3z0FLKiXUp6NVU07I35i4rnHeZwFNtSdjH-Aq-2uXv8HlyJGX9CLTPNYho2zz_y0qOFX0WP6Og_U7shpnye-Keh1TAnh

Joey Styles: Well Larry it is Friday Night once again and we have reached our fourth episode of Power Hour and in turn all the first round matches in the King of the Ring Tournament have been completed. Larry I have to ask - which of our four second round matches are you most looking forward to?

Larry Zbyszko: Well Joey that is a difficult to answer for a number of different reasons, but seeing as you are putting me on the spot, and although there is an obvious answer with Ric Flair vs. The Undertaker I actually think that the match that is really calling out to me is Nick Bockwinkel vs. Daniel Puder. Both these men arguably are real outsiders in this tournament, so to think that at least one of them is going to be in the final four. Well that is just awesome.

Joey Styles: I do agree it will be interesting to see who advances. I can inform the fans that we will have no King of the Ring matches this evening, although we are expected to have two matches on Sunday Afternoon’s Velocity and two on Tuesday’s Power Hour. We do however, have a really exciting contest to kick off proceeding tonight, don’t we Larry?

Larry Zbyszko: A dream match! Honestly this is such a dream match, and so it is hard to believe that we are getting to see this on one of our weekly internet shows. With a real storyline behind it, this match could easily feature at the latter stages of the pay per view. The match I am talking about is another Medallion Match for the GIft of the Gods Championship - where Andre the Giant takes on Kevin Nash. I have got my money on Andre, Joey?

Joey Styles: Same bet - I’m not betting against Andre here.

+++++

MEDALLION MATCH - SINGLES

-8014iiafpTs6yLPpZgoLbYE2TbKfhWnze17BxU-WUS1yUd6t5bl0XXhXo8Pvo3c2njghMt33Sd_d8DjqCPPDItmNqWCNhb_n8QyIASkAoXWxQNxaMK7z2YGkvKaMBkMlPx5OM2p
DdpGNyzBfE107TiXXJDdBjCbsWSW7UOYLR1hSmtp-e7X4IvKDS3zQZ5JjfGhjuLVPIN6vMVp4At1ms7cceTIv3F07zBGbf5Ocexq8ooA4dAmtguNk-1SZDdi_n8qQaFRV4sT_m-4

Kevin Nash vs. Andre the Giant

Having two such massively tall men in the ring very much determined the speed of the match, which was done on a slower pace with both men doing the best to show off their strength and gain an advantage over the other. Andre though did seem to have a slight edge over Kevin, and the output he was directing Nash’s way certainly seemed to be packing a punch. However, it always pays to have friends that watch your back. And this is exactly what would happen, as Scott Hall would make his way out from the back with a steel chair and proceed to withdraw the attention of the referee. To keep the referee even more distracted Kevin would involve himself in a three conversation between himself, Scott Hall and the referee. This would play as the perfect distraction as Shawn Michaels would slide into the ring unknown to the ref and connect with the Sweet Chin Music square in Andre’s jaw, only for Sean Waltman to grab hold of Andre and further the damage by connecting with the X-Factor before both men would exit the ring without ever being caught. Nash would then drop to cover Andre whilst shouting at the referee to claim a very cheap victory, but nonetheless earn himself a medallion in the process.

Winner: Kevin Nash

+++++

|| Segment Two - Backstage Promo ||
featuring Hardcore Holly
Em49qX2U9iSNNn7enIVBiccWyWPILGaCeG0dLcqzVoAriq-TH9jnIG21Zl41vdqACnPBdzS1mVsfK_DPv3nIXiZpkJeHT7EYuo05lURNC3QasJZyT1b4V4Sr0kHT4h2d0vWtzXPR

Hardcore Holly would be standing backstage and have very angry look on his face as he would begin talking.

Hardcore Holly: You know how embarassing it is to get knocked out of a tournmanet in the first round, but also in just a few minutes? It is extremely embarrassing and all the boys back home have very much enjoyed making fun of me of the fact that I choked when it really mattered. Well Bob Holly doesn't take things lying down and I am so annoyed right now, that I can promise the man I am set to face tonight is going to wish he had been designated a different opponent - because I am going to beat his ass bloody!

+++++

SINGLES MATCH

KmX-VhlzhIYIUUZr4KK85sXOipdbDmyOec9gYk4wttIhUBsa0_8K-_DhIPUD0qpKLbOQfSVmjCICAMx6A8W8xfUO4mjRr6kcATDE_zHwgRqVf2-J2hUjjdGJ2egs7gYhztHQrP1y
XAVrQwf5zUfuWBzwy-G1jahP12FWCdhq1ojZuYkZ9-i4lX8PeZThGvXGQmzmVaz00ITde-NY13fh0-o2hKbOlvm9rL2zV55VLV2ALiYWm2nPeqebnl0i3mXijA4zEYpIFjvTyg4T

Hardcore Holly vs. Jon Moxley

Holly would find himself facing off against another man who had fallen short in the King of the Ring tournament, although it was clear by the look on Bob’s face that this was certainly not the sort of opponent he had been hoping for on what had clearly been a desire to claim a victory over a significantly weaker opponent. Moxley would walk into the ring talking shit and generally upsetting Hardcore Holly who look noticeably pissed, only for Moxley to pull a might grin as he would ram a knee into Holly’s chin which would result in the referee to start the match only for Moxley to level Boby Holly with the Paradigm Shift and then roll over Holly onto his shoulder to claim the victory as Hardcore seemed to be out cold and Moxley had claimed a victory in under ten seconds.

Winner: Jon Moxley

+++++

|| Segment Three - Backstage Area ||
featuring Scott Hall, Sean Waltman & Shawn Michaels

mmYTdTcWNVcG3jFW0bRlEHUQyqX47IRN7t4sWIgbYNkTfsRP8a4pDJs7uwkN30i8_KU-3lR6fWLyHzQBPfSDNfxYJxBN7GzgxNhvjGoZYhB8lepFmm7ofCqWlCyfXeZw161XbdZX
z_q3cLK5WZ-V7Tp4RYBsrioOCOShr2TymkOWu5kXj4SOPbh5IHYBJQJ9HxTJ7mHDFsOYfEkcY7RAqKQ9l2nmvXQ0kRECW8W1gXKZYz45q6SX81GAjZn1yqiyCow7VIIHJQrxNcNJ
qrhdgd2wQvm4hKnuT2Js7LCXa79WH9SIqg-0qka6wsQINnlhdTO3-RRwtehCck12Xu5bIkcQGnU6ftaIE8PBwb4b7QHyy7n0w_2jHETmJWxma8xK3QubVJCNHz_0Ax5jy_KgQIt2

All three members of the nWo had massive smiles on their faces as they would address a camera backstage.

Shawn Michaels: Now people are already complaining on their various social media devices that Kevin Nash wouldn’t have been able to beat Andre without the help of his friends, his very good friends If I may correct all you dumb idiots and I am really going to have to disagree with everything is being said. You see - you idiots are never going to know what could of happened because ‘Big Sexy’ Kevin Nash plays by the rules and the rules are as stated ‘it isn’t a crime if you don’t get caught’ and so on that basis nothing that happened earlier tonight could be deemed as anything other than a clean victory. Prove me wrong?

Michaels would look very pleased with himself as he would pass the microphone over to Sean Waltman.

Sean Waltman: I wrote this for Andre the Giant’s ear - because I know that dumb sack of shit might not be able to understand what I am saying.

Waltman then pulls out a piece of paper as he starts to read off it, and it is quite clear by the way in which he is reading it - that he has no idea what he is actually saying.

Sean Waltman: Espèce d'hippopotame dégoûtant. tu sens le caca. Nouvel ordre mondial quatre vie - putain!

Shawn Michaels: And what does that mean Sean?

Sean Waltman: It means that Andre the Giant is a bitch!

Waltman and Michaels would laugh amongst each other and start to walk off the screen, but Scott Hall would just remain on screen as he would just stare at the camera lens and smile at himself before walking out of view of the camera.

|| Segment Four - Video Promo ||
featuring Cody Rhodes

bcJldsVfz3-2MKMRxF6ucBF5SdAJml0n87KQ16xEDTENTsxTpbw5vQlm3KPrbF0uoapbZAKMp2Yeu23BebEdKy8e-isJs0eJcvltH0dkhGZaVrbcO4_T9iThgvq43xRathtaBoMq

A pre-recorded video promo would play featuring Cody Rhodes looking very well dressed and sharp as he would speak to the camera from the comforts of his own home.

Cody Rhodes: Dewayne - I watched your angry little hands and angry little mouth after my brother beat you last week and I could help but feel embarrassed for you. There in the middle of the ring, the man who has proclaimed so many times to be the ‘Champion of the People’ is standing in the ring having a hissy fit because the mean bent the rules slightly to gain an advantage. Now, Dewayne, do you want some sort of revenge? You want to get even for what happened to you earlier this week? You think you are deserving of anything. Quite honestly - the fact that you even believe you could teach me anything makes me chuckles. My family is a legacy of winners - you're a rag-tag bunch of Samoan wild men - with so many attempts at being big that you just created an abundance of irrelevant wrestlers. You want a match at Starrcade? Then it is a match that you will have - but I will only grant you twenty minutes of my time. Once the time runs out - that is your opportunity to battle with greatness over. I’ll see you in nine days time you little roody poo.”

+++++

|| Segment Five - Ring Area ||
featuring Stu Bennett

vNyo4dyNHOJreLNOxp1JMEtp2pSr25ZCMTzXPrQN_6VXzY3u8xq_pnvoeKeEdXj8wCr-mMVnqRmp2y1MlUoye7U4h84fCayWDbb0k1aKHtS5vxXYj6X7XPQIl4hWf7hZwCucQAU5

Stu Bennett had made his way out to the ring with a microphone in his hand and it was clear that the WCWF Commissioner had something important he wanted to say - if he was coming from the back to speak in person rather than just carrying out business from his office.

Stu Bennett: I would love to say that I am pleased to meet and greet you and all that yadah yadah yadah nonsense - but some idiot broke my personal camera backstage in my office, of course I have had said cretin fired but it does mean that I’ve had to leave my office and speak to you blithering idiots. FIrst I need to apologise not on behalf of myself - because this has nothing to do with me, but I am the voice of the WCWF so it is my burden to translate and convey any mistakes that have come from the back. ‘The Icon’ Sting or Steve depending on your position - I have been informed by the board that you were meant to be taking part in the King of the Ring, but by some sort of clerical errors your name was not put down on the list. Of course - we are unable to put you in the tournament at this late point - but we are able to give you this as a gesture of good faith.

Stu pulls out one of the remaining four medallions.

Stu Bennett: Most people have to fight to earn one of these, but I can confirm that the 4th one has been designated to you. Anyway - another of acting like I care about your damn feelings Steve and let me say my piece. Tonight - in our main-event we are going to have ourselves a tag-team match with the winning team claiming a medallion each. Which will mean that after tonight's match, there will only be one medallion up for grabs? So without further ado - I hope you all enjoy tonight main-event: Buff Bagwell & Sonny Kiss versus. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Joey Janela. Enjoy you fuck muffins!

+++++

MEDALLION MATCH - TAG TEAM
fOdNt_ecBoux5Lfz6WYM0c0bebXDY8CRpA4GHMro1Ih-9SBJTKAYdgsCpcbrL9yi2fcJWoUjrPHkFP1nceEbRTqS60e-leVotJ-aOipfwuPXRQ3wXo9_pc-w1B7tfgqComkrj0ag
LdlBHMCyQSw-siNHV-F603EktV7h6iOwj7LRI_FBp0Bhj_Dw0EEdUhB6o-irw1UonXf0TQfIYofoSmP1bnEGEuKwdlQh6rQUGwUPDVGneKB0b39R5iPVOL568VJU-c1IBLjDqki4
kUqmB3WjkFWB9euy9dkJyTGGDdfvPY37LgzGwG2LOjxF4W99bcdlhIWfn6iblvUlIL57yjDCqjfJydKMBEzBSV7M1uacN9ZG2iy0-DvWQmwB7Q4gGGEOW43gt0gjyLxRqxLkRCAR
LvDYEzCekCAHS5SkXzU_aoYWD6rKUI5wJdghNg4YnWeY7vBYe7yj5JwJwavduzKU3QPbGAGpYFuXogcSpWdPpF6i5NEyD4yTvxOUQA1XA2H4CkGoDMiEZoUx29N6n-l92sjJExLR

Buff Bagwell & Sonny Kiss vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Joey Janela

The tag-team contest would be an interesting encounter with none other the teams having ever partnered with each other before, although very early on it seemed that Buff Bagwell had some serious issues with Joey Janela and the two seemed to be hard to separate. Bagwell though would seem to remove Janela from the match, as he would clamber onto the fan’s barricade and leap off slamming Janela down hard onto the concrete floor with the Buff Blockbuster! However, the move seemed to have also caused Bagwell to suffer some serious damage as just after the ten minute mark, both Janela and Bagwell were lying outside the ring looking unlikely to be on their feet anytime soon. From then on despite Kiss doing is best, Tanahashi would absolutely dominated his opponent a claim the win by throwing Sonny over and connecting with the Dragon Suplex Hold to claim the victory and earn both himself and Janela a medallion.

Winners: Tanahashi & Janela

After the match had finished - music not belonging to either of the men in the ring would start playing.

And a figure would emerge at the top of the entrance ramp, hidden with a large amount of smoke as the live feed would come to an end with the identity of said individual not being revealed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler