WCW-The Reprise by Eyebrow2007

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
redruM vs Scott Steiner

Umaga vs. Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Petey Williams and Elijah Burke

L.A.X. vs. Deuce ‘N’ Domino vs. Cryme Tyme

Christopher Daniels vs. Kaz vs. Sting vs. Goldberg;

Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker vs. MVP

MCMG vs AMW

AJ Styles vs. The Rock;

HHH vs. Kurt Angle;

Beer

Ty Alex. PM me hen your next show is up and you can expect a review from me for sure.

Beer

Hey guys sorry to bump this but i would just like to update you on Souled Out.

It should be posted tommorow or today.

Beer

Wow. I can tell this PPV will be one for the ages. Not being arrgant or anything but it does looks pretty good. 26 pages on word so far. Anyhow, this, i promise, will be posted today or tommorow. Def before i go on holiday anyway.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey man this BTB look's pretty promising sorry I haven't been by.. I will review Souled Out in full.. Well here are my prediction's

Red Rum vs Scott Steiner
This is what I call a champion establishing match. This is were you make Steiner truley the champion. Scott defends against Rum in an ok match.

Umaga vs. Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Petey Williams and Elijah Burke
Whoa ALOT of good talent here against Umaga. I wouldv'e gotten REAL jobbers. This is crazy. Everyone here as held gold except Elijah. Umaga winning is the only real reason you booked the match. Also, four people is to much IMO. Three is a good number. But four? God Damn! This gets Umaga over as a monster.
L.A.X. vs. Deuce ‘N’ Domino vs. Cryme Tyme
I going with LAX on pure gut feeling.
Christopher Daniels vs. Kaz vs. Sting vs. Goldberg;
Goldberg win's after destorying Daniels. Kaz does some pretty cool spot, and Sting probably is outside hurt.
Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker vs. MVP
The Undertaker winning it here, if not I would say HBK. Either way MVP is taking the fall.
MCMG vs AMW
Cheap dirty victory here.
AJ Styles vs. The Rock;
The Rock win's it. AJ is just another youngster getting schooled by well the teacher.
HHH vs. Kurt Angle;
Triple H is ALWAYS a good starting champion. TBH I don't really liked how this match was booked, as I think it's to early for that. I don't really see Angle winning.

Will review in full.. Well stop by my btb sometime. My second show is up

Reaction score
Normally don't like recaps, but here it is anyway...

I would suggest changing the way you layout your show. Its challenging to read and if other people find this true as well, they won't spend the time to do so.

HBK vs. Taker was ok. The other matches were a little lacking, but there is potential there.

Definitely need more promos. The ones you have are ok, but they are the meat of your storylines, which need to start soon.

I'd give it a 5/10 as i see a lot of potential here, but think you can give so much more than what you did.

NOTE: This review was from reading your first match. I didn't see the other tabs! I'll get an updated review ASAP.

Beer

Thanks Megnus. Appreciate it. Review for you :D Also, check out my next PPV when you can.

Beer

Souled Out!

Well, her it is. Enjoy!

*Video Package begins*

Narrator: In 1997 the first ever Souled Out PPV was to be aired. WCW fans from across the world came to see one of the biggest events of the year.

*Shows Masahiro Chono defeating Chris Jericho and delivering a deadly Yakuza Kick*

Narrator: It was to showcase some of the best….

*Shows Big Bubba Rogers defeating Hugh Morrus in a Mexican Death Mach*

Narrator: Some of the finest….

*Shows Jeff Jarret defeating Mr. Wallstreet after interference from Steve McMichael*

Narrator: Some of the most brutal….

*Shows Buff Bagwell defeating Scotty Riggs and Scott Norton defeating Diamond Dallas Page*

Narrator: Some of the most violent…

*Shows the Steiner Brothers defeating the Outsiders to win the WCW Tag Team Championships and Eddie Geurrero defeating Syxx in a Ladder Match to win the WCW United States Championship*

Narrator: Wrestling in the World!

*Shows Hogan going to a contest with The Giant in an historic battle with other NWO members coming to the ring*

Narrator: And now WCW presents….

Souled Out

*Pyros*
*Pyros*
*Pyros*

JR: Good evening and welcome to Souled Out coming to you from the Five Seasons Centre in Cedar Rapids, Lowa!

Tenay: And do we have an evening for you. We have a Four on One Handicap Match, Umaga will be taking on Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Petey Williams and Elijah Burke. That is sure to be one hell of a match.

JR: Also we have out two Tag Championship Matches.

Tenay: That’s right JR. It will be L.A.X. vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Deuce and Domino for the Undisputed Tag Championships, can’t wait to see that one.

JR: And The Motor City Machine Guns will take on Americas Most Wanted for the WCW Tag Team Championships, another sure to be classic.

Tenay: Not to mention Christopher Daniels vs. Sting vs. Goldberg vs. Kaz for the Continental Championship.

JR: Think of the star power in that one. You have Sting and Goldberg, two of the most decorated champions in WCW History. Plus you have Kaz and Christopher Daniels. They have so much quality in them it is unreal. They are the type of people that can wrestle in any division. They are the type of people that can rumble with the bug guys even though they are not that bug them selves. They truly have it all.

Tenay: And now we move on to the Big Three matches of the evening. Shawn Michaels takes on The Undertaker and MVP in a Triple Threat match for his WCW Championship.

JR: Not forgetting the huge Interpromotional #1 Contenders Match in which the winner will get a shot at his respected brands World Championship anytime he wants within the next three months.

Tenay: And then we have our Main Event. Kurt Angle takes on Triple HHH for the Undisputed World Championship in what is sure to be yet anther fantastic match from WCW.

JR: But first up Red Rum takes on Scott Steiner for the Continental Championship, don’t go away.

==============
Commercial Break
==============

JR: Welcome back and as we promised we are going to go straight to the next match.

#1 Match
Scott Steiner vs. Red Rum
WCW Television Championship Match

The bell goes off as both men circle each other. All of a sudden they lock up in a great test of strength and mobility. Red Rum gets the better and pushes his foe to his knees. He thumps Scott straight in the mouth sending him to the floor and then continues to give nasty kicks to the stomach and chest. He grabs his opponent by his head delivers a few brutal punches before whipping Scott onto the ropes and throwing him over his shoulder and resting in the corner of the ring while Steiner is left writhing in pain. The Murderer gets on the offensive again and starts beating Steiners face with elbows and knees. He throws Scott down to the floor and makes the cover.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
………Steiner kicks out……..

Red Rum picks Steiner up again and delivers a few more elbows to the face before slinging him onto the ropes once again. He bends down to lift him over his shoulders again but this time Steiner acts quickly and delivers a massive kick straight to the face of Red Rum. Steiner runs up and takes him out with a vicious clothesline. He summons The Murderer up to his feet and delivers a kick to the stomach before dropping him down to the canvas with a hard DDT. The fans chant Steiners name as he taunts Red Rum. The Murderer gets up and is met by a huge Big Boot. Steiner drops down and makes the pin.

……..1.…….
….….2.…….
……..Red Rum gets a shoulder up……..

Steiner starts to get frustrated and starts to stomp away at his opponents head and upper body. He lifts him up and slings him into the turnbuckle. Steiner follows it up delivering punches to the head and chest of his foe as Red Rum starts to fight back with rights of his own. The Murderer finally gets out of the corner with some huge right hands but just as it seems he is out of the situation Scott drives him back into the corner. Steiner lift him up onto the top turnbuckle and delivers a few hard shots to the head in the process. Red Rum is unsure what Steiner is doing so he tries in every way he can to break free. But, it is no use, and Red Rum is in big trouble now as Scott Steiner lifts him up and sends him crashing to the mat delivering a thunderous Superplex. Steiner, with his last ounces of strength crawls over to make the cover.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3 No!!.…..
……..Red Rum had his foot on the rope!……..

Steiner gets up and says “That’s enough!†He kicks his foe in the stomach and goes for a Steiner Screwdriver but…… Red Rum reversed it into Huge DDT! He lifts Steiner up and delivers a massive 99 Crusher and covers.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….

THE WINER OF THIS MATCH AS A RESULT OF PIN FALL, RED RUM!

*Red Rum gets up, grabs his title and walks off with his music being left behind to rub into the wounds of Scott Steiner*

JR: Wow! What a match and, a huge upset with the less experienced man RED Rum getting a win over the veteran Scott Steiner.

Tenay: Indeed JR. What a match. We are going to go to a break and we will have more info on that match after. Don’t go away.

==============
Commercial Break
==============

JR: Welcome back and before the break we saw Red Rum getting a huge upset over Scott Steiner to win the Continental Title.

Tenay: And fair play to him. For weeks he was trying to get wins over Scott Steiner so he could get his hands on the title but he just could not pull it out of the bag. But now, he has finally won the title.

*Camera cuts backstage*

Borash: Hello and I am here with the WCW Champion Shawn Michaels and Shawn, really, what stipulation do you think MVP will make for tonight’s match?

Shawn: Honestly Borash, that cheating scum will pick anything he thinks will favour him. I expect some kind of thing were the only way he can lose is by submission or maybe No DQ only for him, you can’t expect anything from that guy. But, I guarantee anything and I mean anything that he picks, I will not go down without a fight.

Borash: But, sure MVP will be a threat, you must never forget about the Undertaker. I mean you have had some battles with him in the past, so what can you expect from the DeadMan?

Shawn: Oh for God sake, all I am hearing is DeadMan this, DeadMan that, but seriously, Undertaker, I have been in this business for almost 18 years, fair play, you have been in this business nearly as long but no matter how much of a force you may be it will be the “Heart Break Kid†Shawn Michaels will take YOU Old School!

*We come back to Ringside*

JR: Strong words from Shawn Michaels their but we cannot forget our other Main Event tonight, but what do you think? Who do you think will win tonight’s Undisputed Championship Match? Well now you can text in and tell us what you think, normal Mobile Rates apply just call 059 893 9775. But, what do you think Mike?

Tenay: I really cannot say, Triple HHH has been one of the most dominant wrestlers in wrestling history but then again we have Kurt Angle, “The Wrestling Machine†“The Olympic Gold Medallistâ€, now he could cause some problems for the Game. I mean both are multiple time World Champions, both are multiple time Mid-Card Champions, it is going to be one heck of a match.

JR: Next up Umaga takes on Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Petey Williams and Elijah Burke. Don’t go away.

==============
Commercial Break
==============

#2 Match
Umaga vs. Petey Williams, Matt Hardy,
Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke

The match starts out with Matt Hardy and Umaga in the ring. Umaga runs straight at Hardy from the word go but Hardy swiftly moves out the way three times but is not as lucky the fourth when he is speared to the floor. Umaga goes to knock the other three off the apron but they all quickly move out of the way. All of a sudden Hardy gets a roll-up.

……..1.…….
……..Umaga kicks out……..

With this Umaga goes crazy and sends flying shots straight at Hardy’s face and chest area. Umaga picks him up, lifts him and slams him straight down onto the floor with a huge scoop slam. Umaga goes to the top but some other team members go after him. Umaga brushes them away with the back of his hand like he is playing with Rag Dolls. Suddenly Hardy gets back up and runs up the turnbuckle to meet Umaga at the top. Hardy sends in hard lefts and rights but they just bounce straight off the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga brushes him deliver a huge uppercut and Hardy drops to the canvas. Umaga lets off a deafening scream as he plummets of the edge of the turnbuckle straight onto Matt Hardy’s innocent body. Hardy begins to spew blood and some EMTs come and see to him. Hardy is taken out on a stretcher with his crimson body battered and bruised. Seeing this disgraceful site the three men left are none too willing to let the other get into the ring with this fierce animal. Eventually Petey is thrown into the ring by his team mates, who care about their own lives more than his. He complains but cannot do anything abut it as he is thrown around the ring by this monster of a wrestler. Umaga picks Petey up by the scruff of is hair and screams in his face before delivering a deadly Samoan Spike to his neck. Just as Umaga can make the count Elijah pulls Petey’s bloody body out of the ring and makes a tag. He jumps onto to Umaga sending both him and the Samoan Bulldozer crashing to the mat. Elijah gets straight up and gets to work on Umaga. He kicks him hard in the stomach twice but the third time Umaga grabs his foot pulls it away fro him sending him back first onto the mat. Umaga runs backs and performs a huge splash on Burke, crushing him. Umaga gets the cover..

……..1.……
……..2.……
……..Benjamin breaks it up……..

Umaga realizes what Shelton has done and looks at him with fierce eyes. He grabs him by the neck and sets up for a Samoan Spike! But, while the ref pleads with Umaga not to go for the illegal man Elijah gets a painful low blow on Umaga. Burke rolls him up…

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….

THE WINNERS OF THIS MATCH AS A RESULT OF PIN FALL, MATT HARDY, PETEY WILLIAMS, SELTON BENJAMIN AND ELIJAH BURKE!

* Elijah and Shelton walk off together, without the other two injured men, celebrating together*

JR: Well , well, well, what a match. And to be honest Mike, even though they had the number advantage, I really did not see these men win this match.

Tenay: Too right JR I thought Umaga was just to powerful but they pulled it out of the bag JR. And Umaga does not look to pleased.

*A Video package plays featuring Kurt Angle*

Narrator: Kurt Angle has done it all.

*Shows him winning the World Heavyweight Championship, WWE Championship and TNA Championship*

Narrator: He has wrestled with the best of the best.

*Shows him feuding with he likes of Stone Cold, The Rock, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar*

Narrator: He is always at the top.

*Shows him sitting at the top of the ladder after winning the King of the Mountain Match*

Narrator: But, he still has one more thing to accomplish. Winning the WCW’s most prized possession. The Undisputed World Championship!

*Shows the title in all it’s glory*

Narrator: He came close.

*Shows him almost beating Triple HHH*

Narrator: But could not quite reach what he feels should be his.

*Shows him in the ring with his hands in his face looking over at the title*

Narrator: But tonight he gets a second chance. Tonight he goes one on one with Triple HHH!

*Shows the two face to face as the Video Package ends*

==============
Commercial Break
==============

JR: Hello and welcome back to Souled Out coming live to you from The Five Seasons Centre, Iowa.

Tenay: And what a night this has been so far JR.

JR: You are right Mike we have seen Scott Steiner fall to the mighty Red Rum.

Tenay: Not forgetting Umaga losing to Petey Williams, Elijah Burke, Shelton Benjamin and Matt Hardy. But, there is still so more to come because up next……

*Mr. Kennedy music plays as runs to the ring*

Kennedy: Now a lot of you are looking for answers as to why I walked out on my last four matches, well the answer is simple. Shane-O-Mac can you come out here a second?

*There is nothing*

Kennedy: Come on Shane we all no that you are dieing to come out here and tell me what you think.

* “Money†plays as Shane comes out and stands at the top of the ramp*

Shane: Cut the music. Ken I don’t have time for this…

Kennedy: Oh, shut your face Shane. I want the whole world to now why I have been purposefully losing. Shane McMahon decided he would give me stingy salary. One on the same par as the likes of Matt Hardy and Petey Williams, you see Mr. Kennedy is better than that. I am one of the most valuable wrestlers on your roster but you cannot see that.

Shane: We all know that but Ken we just can’t afford to give you a big money contract. So live with it.

Kennedy: It’s a shame Shane. I really thought I would like it heat.

*With that Kennedy grabs a piece of paper from his pocket*

Kennedy: Right here I have a contact worth 3 Million Dollars signing me back to the WWE.

Shane: What makes you think, just because you are going to sign with my father, that I will change my mind.

Kennedy: Pride, Shane. Pride. I know you. You will say that you don’t care but when it comes down to it you do care. When Vince fired you, you were angry, so, so angry. And I know that you will do anything to stop him from being the best. Which means that you will do anything to keep him from having me.

Shane: You see that is where you are wrong….

Kennedy: But I am not wrong am I? I am right and you know it. Admit it Shane you need me. You need me for everything you are worth. Admit it.

Shane: Alright! I need you, and by god I will NOT let my father have you. But, I just can’t afford you.

Kennedy: Well, you just missed out on something great.

*He pulls out a pen*

Kennedy: Hmmm, let me see.

*He checks the pages looking for something*

Kennedy: Aha. Here we are. So I guess I just sign my name here then.

*He presses his pen against the paper as the crowd look closer to see if he really is doing it. But, suddenly, he takes his pen away and puts the end of it in his mouth. He ponders for a moment*

Kennedy: I have just had an idea.

Shane: What?!

Kennedy: You could keep me. But there are just a few things that I want first. What if I was to own you? If you could just be my personal Butler so to speak. How does that fit with you.

Shane: You are joking…

Kennedy: A word of advice, take my offer. It is the closest you will get to keeping me at the moment because right now, your chances are very slim.

*Shane looks on, motionless*

Kennedy: It is now or never. You keep me or my talent is wasted and I go back to Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Shane: Ok. I will do it.

Kennedy: Good man, now was that really that hard?

Shane: I guess not.

Kennedy: Come down here a second.

*Shane does as he is told. When he finally reaches the ring Kennedy looks at him before spitting in his face*

Kennedy: (Laughs)

*Shane cannot keep him self under control and throws a wild punch at Ken who effortlessly blocks it*

Kennedy: I don’t think so.

*He twists his arm backwards and throws him out of the ring. He grabs a handcuff from under the ring and cuffs himself to Shane before waling out of the arena. He stops at the top of the ramp*

Kennedy: Let that be lesson for you kids. Mr. Kennedy always gets what he wants.

*Kennedy leaves the ring as his music is left ringing in the crowds ears*

JR: What a sickening display here from Mr. Kennedy. Don’t you agree Mike.

Tenay: Certainly JR. And this could spell serious bad news for our Owner Shane McMahon. Well as I was next we Motor City Machineguns vs. Americas Most Wanted.

#3 Match
Americas Most Wanted vs. The Motor City Machine Guns
WCW Tag Team Championships

Alex Shelley and James Storm start out the match. They lock up with Storm getting the better. He takes Shelley to the corner and the ref breaks it up. Storm gives Shelley a stiff right hand and then a hard boot to the mid-section. He pulls Shelley out and gives him a nasty arm wrench. Storm tags in Harris who sweeps Shelley off his feet sending his back crashing to the mat as he yelps out in pain. Harris drops to the mat and chokes Shelley.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….
……..4.…….
……..Harris let’s go of the hold……..

Harris tags Storm back in as both men stomp away at Shelley’s innocent body. Storm picks up his opponent by his head and puts him in a headlock. Shelley begins to fight back with some punishing elbows to Storm’s stomach. Finally Storm let’s go. Shelley gives some punches to the head and Irish Whips him onto the ropes. As Storm comes back Shelley bends down to lift him over his shoulders but is instead hit by a huge boot to the jaw giving AMW the upper hand again. Harris is tagged in again and gets straight to work on the mid-section. He waits until Shelley gets up, but as he goes for a clothesline Shelley moves out of the way sending Harris flying into the Referee knocking him down to the floor. Harris looks back at the ref and looks confused. But, instead of dawdling he sees this as an opportunity to finally keep down Alex Shelley. Storm get’s back in the ring and punches Shelley in the back of the head before going over to Sabin and hitting him of the apron. Storm picks Shelley up and puts him in a Bear Hug as Harris goes to the top rope. Harris jumps trying to perform a Death Sentence but ends up hitting his partner instead after Shelley hit a terrific Northern Lights Suplex. Harris get’s up in confusion but it is Short Lived as Shelley twists him around and delivers huge Shell Shock. He get’s the cover.

……..There is no ref……..

Shelley realizes this and he get’s to the ref as quickly as possible. He finally wakes him up as he runs back into the ring to get the cover, but is it too late?

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..Harris kicks out……..

Shelley grasps his hair is shock and frustration. He get’s up and pulls Harris with him who delivers a stiff low blow to his opponent hid well enough so that the ref cannot see it. He grabs Shelley by his hair and puts him in between his legs signalling for a power bomb! But, just before Harris can execute the move Shelley lifts him over his shoulders as Harris writhes in pain. Shelley falls to the ground exhausted, as he crawls to Sabin looking for possibly the most important tag of the match. He stretches as it seems like an eternity to get to his man. He seems to be getting closer only to realize he still needs to crawl some more. But, yes, he finally reaches him, but, it is not quite enough as the Wildcat pulls him away again as Shelley lets out a yelp of frustration and anger. Shelley just can’t take it as he turns around and plants a perfectly executed kick to the head as he uses his last ounce of energy to get the tag to Chris Sabin! Sabin comes out all guns blazing as fists fly off in every direction. He clotheslines Storm off the apron and delivers hurricarana on Harris. He waits for Harris to get up again and he delivers a huge Cradle Shock as the crowd go wild.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..Storm breaks it up…….

All of a sudden Sabin starts bleeding from the back of the head where Storm hit him. Harris rolls him over and pins him.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….

THE WINNERS OF THIS MATCH AS A RESLUT OF PINFALL AND NEW WCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, AMW!

JR: What? Quite clearly James Storm hit Chris Sabin in the back of the head with something which caused him to get knocked out.

Tenay: I think your right JR let’s have a look at that again.

*Shows Sabin getting hit over the head. And then it shows Storm throwing a pair of Brass Knuckles out of the ring*

JR: Yes! James Storm hit Chris Sabin over the head with a pair of Brass Knuckles, they cheated!

*Alex Shelley get’s the Brass Knuckles from out of the ring and explains what happened. The ref restarts the match*

#3 Match Restart
Americas Most Wanted vs. The Motor City Machine Guns
WCW Tag Team Championships

Storm begins to argue with the ref but out of nowhere from behind Alex Shelley get’s a roll-up pin.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….

THE WINNERS OF THIS MATCH AND NEW WCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, THE MOTOR CITY MACHINE GUNS!

JR: And finally justice is restored.

*Shelley picks up his hurt partner and explains to him they have won*

JR: Good for them, The Motor City Machine Guns are a hard working team who have tried to be the best for most of their lives and now finally they may get the deserve they respect!

Tenay: Completely agree with you on that one JR. But, what’s this…

*As Tenay speaks the camera focuses back on the ring where AMW are beating down MCMG. Storm grabs the Knuckle Braces from earlier and pounds Chris Sabin in the head until his face is crimson red with blood*

JR: For god sake, why in the hell must they go to this length to get their message out.

*Then Harris cracks Shelley across the head with a Steel Chair making him bleed also*

Harris: (Holding up Alex Shelley’s bloody face to show the whole world) Let this be a message that if you cross AMW then you will pay. As we will take your blood. And when we take our Tag Titles off these Punks we will be unstoppable!

*He drops the microphone and Alex Shelley as him and Storm leave the ring as the crowd boo them heavily out of the arena*

JR: A sick display from some very sick people. We will be back after the break where we will see Christopher Daniels vs. Sting vs. Goldberg vs. Kaz for the Continental Championship!

==============
Commercial Break
==============

JR: Hello and welcome back.

Tenay: And what a great night it has been so far JR.

JR: Your are right Mike we have seen Four men Topple the beast that is Umaga. Plus we have seen to title changes already. Red Rum won the WCW Television Championship off Scott Steiner and AMW claimed the WCW Tag Team Championships but MSMG beat them again almost straight after and now we have a huge Fatal Four Way for the Continental Championship. Enjoy!

#4 Match
Christopher Daniels vs. Kaz vs. Goldberg vs. Sting
Continental Championship

After Lillian Garcia introduces us to the match the bell is rung ready for some great action. But, just as they are about to get to it Shane McMahon steps out and is holding a microphone.

Shane: Sorry to interrupt you during this amazing match but I would like to give you a treat. This is our first PPV and it is only right to show you what our amazing superstars can do. So, the following is now going to be a Ladder Match!

*Crowd go nuts as a few Ladders are sent to the ring by some WCW Staff*

At this announcement Kaz’s face lightens as he knows he will have an advantage in this match. But, at the same time everyone is smirking because they get to entertain the fans more. The bell is rung as the match goes underway. Kaz leaps out side of the ring and grabs a Ladder before quickly sliding it into the ring. Meanwhile Sting and Goldberg go at it with rights and lefts with Goldberg eventually getting the better as he clotheslines his opponent over the top rope sending him crashing down to the concrete floor. Kaz is about to get into the ring when Daniels kicks him off the apron keeping him on the outside. He sets up the ladder and begins to scale it.

……..1st Rung……..
……..2nd Rung……..
……..Kaz hits him with a shot to the back……..

Kaz pulls Daniels back to the canvas and hits him with a stiff right. He plants him with a knee to the gut before slinging him onto the ropes and delivering a crucial clothesline cutting Daniels lip open. Goldberg, still on the outside with Sting, is massacring his foe with all sorts of dangerous moves. He puts him onto the Spanish announce table and hits him around the neck three times. He goes for a elbow to the face but Sting blocks it and punches him hard in the jaw giving him enough time to get up from the table. Goldberg turns back around to Sting and is hit with a hard right, again, to the jaw. Goldberg is shaken and grabs his mouth. Sting uses this opportunity to work at the mid-section with toe kicks and elbows. He elbows him in the mouth, and then grabs his head and drives it into the Steel Ring Post, almost knocking Goldberg out. Back in the ring, Kaz is still working on Daniels . He backs his foe into the corner and hits him with hard kicks to the stomach. He backs away from him as Daniels falls forward straight onto his front. Kaz positions the ladder and begins to climb.

……..1st Rung……..
……..2nd Rung……..
……..3rd Rung……..
……..4th Rung……..
……..Sting runs in and tackles Kaz off the ladder……..

Sting, tired, gets up and goes to the top rope. He is just about to splash Kaz when Goldberg comes running in, across the apron, and pulls Sting’s leg away from him causing him to fall off the turnbuckle, to the inside of the ring. Goldberg get’s in the ring and awaits Kaz to get up. He kicks him in the mid-section and thrusts him uder his arm. We see Kaz’s scared expression as he is lifted up is sent pummelling down to his doom as Goldberg perfectly executes The Jack Hammer. Kaz rolls out of the ring clutching his neck, writhing in pain. Goldberg sees the opportunity and positions the ladder correctly before climbing.

……..1st Rung……..
……..2nd Rung……..
……..3rd Rung……..
……..4th Rung……..
……..5th Rung……..
……..6th Rung……..
……..7th Rung……..
……..8th Rung……..
……..Daniels begins to climb the other side……..

Daniels reaches Goldberg’s height and gives him stiff right to the mouth. Goldberg begins to fight back but Daniels blocks his punches and comes in with some of his own. He tries to lift him over his shoulders for suplex but is not quite strong enough. Goldberg sees this and hits him in the back with a closed fist makes Daniels cringe in pain. Goldberg goes for a suplex of his own but Daniels just manages to escape. He ducks a few of Goldberg’s punches before, out of nowhere, he performs an impressive Senton over the ladder, the ring shakes as the impact of the fall proves to be so great. The crowd go nuts as Daniels pumps himself up. He stomps his foot to get Sting up. Sting slowly gets to his feet, dazed. Daniels kicks Sting in the stomach and lifts him up delivering a Huge Underhook chicken Wing. The crowd once again go crazy as Daniels begins to slowly climb up the Ladder.

……..1st Rung……..
……..2nd Rung……..
……..3rd Rung……..
……..4th Rung……..
…..;…5th Rung……..
……..6th Rung……..
……..7th Rung……..
……..8th Rung……..
……..9th Rung……..
……..Kaz jumps from the ropes onto the ladder……..
……..And delivers a Perfectly Executed……..
……..Flying Clothesline……..

The Crowd go wild in anticipation of the Aftermath of that incredible move. Te crowd clap for Kaz as he begins to climb the Ladder to the gold.

……..1st Rung……..
……..2nd Rung……..
……..3rd Rung……..
……..4th Rung……..
…..;…5th Rung……..
……..6th Rung……..
……..7th Rung……..
……..8th Rung……..
……..9th Rung……..
……..10th Rung……..

Kaz grabs the briefcase and poses on the top of the ladder.

THE WINNER OF THE MATCH AND NEW CONTINENTAL CHAMPION, KAZ!

JR: What a match Mike!

Tenay: I completely agree. And I am just amazed that these guys come out here and put everything on the line tonight. There bodies, souls and lives. And, in the end, there was only one who could win the match and that man was Kaz.

JR: Indeed Mike. Well, we have just witnessed one of the greatest matches thus far but we have plenty more matches to come but right now we have MVP backstage with JB.

*Cuts Backstage*

JB: I am here with MVP, a WCW Championship Contender and MVP do you honestly think you have what it takes?

MVP: Do I have what it takes? Are you serious? Of course I have what it takes! They may as well announce me as the winner right now! And yes, I am THAT confident.

JB: And what do you think about your opponents, the Great Shawn Michaels and the Phenom, The Undertaker?

MVP: (Laughs) The great Shawn Michaels! (Sarcastically) You have got to be kidding me. The guy has got to be at least 50, he cannot last 2 minutes in a match with a person because he gets worn out, I mean, the guy is a joke! When you pit the Younger, Fitter Man, me, against the Old, Unfit Man, Shawn Michaels, who is going to win, you do the math. And then we have The Undertaker. Fair does to ya’ you are one force to be reckoned with but when you go against “The Playmaker†MVP all that experience, all that dominance, it means nothing!

JB: And finally MVP I would like to ask the question that has been on so many peoples lips, what is the stipulation you are going to choose for tonight’s Main Event?

MVP: Well, I cannot tell you as of yet because it would take away the advantage of being the only one in the match who knows the stipulation but I will give you a hint. Expect the unexpected, because tonight, you two won’t know what is gonna hit you. It is a match you, Shawn Michaels, have never been in. It is a match that you, Undertaker, have never been in. And also, I have never been in this match but I can guarantee that it will work in my favour.

==============
Commercial Break
==============

*JR is standing in the middle of the ring*

JR: Welcome back to Souled Out!

*Big Pop*

JR: Now, at the beginning of the show. We asked you to vote on who you think would win our Undisputed Championship Match, Triple HHH, or Kurt Angle.

*Huge Pop*

JR: Well, as of right now, the lines are officially closed! Votes have been counted and these are the following results…

Triple HHH

|||||||||||||||||| 36%

Kurt Angle:
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 64%

JR: So, you heard it, you, the fans, feel that Kurt Angle, will win tonight in our Undisputed Championship Match…….

*“The Game†plays as Triple HHH takes to the ring*

Hunter: Are you guys nuts? Do you honestly think that that little, unnecessary, past his prime, man can take on the “12-Time World Champion†“The Cerebral Assassin†“The Game†Triple HHH!

*The crowd heavily boos HHH so much so he cannot speak any further. When they quieten down he continues*

Hunter: Kurt Angle is nothing more than a washed up has been. You guys have got to understand that he is just not in my league.

*Boos*

Hunter: You boo all you like but you know it is true. And I will prove it later tonight and I will show you I am everything I make myself out to be. I am the best.

*Triple HHH leaves the ring as the crowd Boo him heavily*

JR: (Now back at his Commentary position) Well folks you chose Kurt Angle as your favourite to win this match but evidently Triple HHH does not feel the same way.

Tenay: Indeed JR, Triple HHH does not look happy, but, there is only one way you will find and that is by watching tonight.

JR: Of course Mike and I see no reason anybody would not watch that much because personally I feel it is shaping up to be on heck of a match. But, right now we have a Three Way Tag Match for the Undisputed Tag Team Championships.

#5 Match
LAX vs. Cryme Tyme vs. Deuce ‘N’ Domino
Undisputed Tag Team Championships

Homicide, JTG and Deuce start the match out. JTG and Deuce work together to take out JTG. They back him into the corner with lefts and rights flying everywhere. Homicide kicks JTG in the mid-section an Deuce grabs him by his vest and slings him out of the ring. Homicide turns to Deuce and puts his hand up saying “High-Five.†Deuce goes to High-Five him but instead Homicide gives him a kick to the stomach. He tags in Big Hernandez who delivers some stiff blows to the head of Deuce. Deuce drops to the floor and looks for a tag to Domino. Hernandez stomps on the back of Deuce keeps him down on the floor. Hernandez tags in Homicide who continues to stomp on Deuce. All of a sudden JTG jumps in the back of Homicide taking him to the ground. JTG gets back up and tags in Shad. The Big Man enters the ring and delivers a Big Boot to Homicide and Deuce as they run at him individually. Shad grabs Homicide by his head and begins to deliver machine gun punches to the head of Homicide busting him wide open. He puts Homicide in between his legs but is hit in the back of the head hard by the fist of Domino. We take a look at a replay and we see Deuce tagging in Domino while Shad was dealing with Homicide. Domino drops down on Shad and covers him.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..Shad kicks out……..

Domino continues to stomp on shad stomach as his foe clenches onto his stomach in pain. Domino turns around to see Homicide trying to get a tag to Hernandez. He pulls homicide away and shakes his finger at him before dropping a shoulder down on the back of him. He gets back up and tries it again but Homicide has him scouted and moves away. With his last ounce of energy Homicide just gets a tag to Hernandez. Hernandez comes with all guns blazing. He delivers a huge clothesline on Shad before taking out Domino with a flying elbow to the head. The crowd cheer as Hernandez begins to pump himself up. Domino begins to get up and is met by a Huge Spine buster from Hernandez. Hernandez celebrates but turns around to be met by a Big Boot from shad. Shad puts Hernandez on his shoulders. JTG jumps into the ring and bounces off the ropes to deliver the Money Bomb but Hernandez jumps off Shads shoulders and throws him into the running JTG. Hernandez throws Shad out of the ring Homicide gets in and delivers a Huge Da Gringo Killa on JTG. Hernandez covers.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
………Domino breaks it up……..

Homicide looks shocked as he is taken out from behind by a shot to the head from Deuce. Domino continues to stomp on the back of Hernandez. He rolls JTG out of the ring before delivering a huge suplex on Hernandez. Deuce is kicking Homicide on the floor. He rolls him out of the ring. Both men then proceed to stomp on Hernandez. Domino gets the cover.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..Hernandez kicks out……..

Domino gets angry and signals to Deuce to get back in the ring so they can deliver a Crack in the Mouth. Domino grabs Hernandez’s face and says “Ready?†to Deuce. Deuce runs back and…… Homicide grabs his foot as he falls forward onto his face. Homicide drags his foe out of the ring while Hernandez reverses Domino’s hold and delivers multiple punches to the face. Hernandez delivers a Spine buster to Domino before grabbing him by his hair looking to finish off the match. He puts him in between his legs and looks to deliver a Power Bomb but Domino lifts him over his shoulders. Hernandez, physically exhausted, goes to the ropes for rest. Domino looks at him with a sinister smile on his face but Homicide comes from behind and lifts him up delivering a Huge Da Gringo Killa! Homicide drags Hernandez onto Domino as the ref makes the count.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….

THE WINNERS OF THIS MATCH AND NEW UNDISPUTED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, LAX!

JR: What a match Mike.

Tenay: Can’t agree with you more JR. What a night this has been I mean we have had so many amazing matches here it is hard to choose which is my favourite one because they have all been unbelievable and d you know what the best part is?

JR: What is that Mike.

Tenay: We still have not come to our three main matches yet. We still have Triple HHH vs. Kurt Angle for the Undisputed Championship. Not to mention AJ Styles vs. The Rock.

JR: I agree with you Mike but you have left one very important match out there. Our Main Event, Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker vs. MVP for the WCW Championship! What a match that will be Mike. And don’t forget MVP will get t choose the stipulation.

Tenay: I can hardly JR. Well, after the break we will have an interview with Mr. Kennedy the new owner of our Chairman, Shane McMahon! Don’t miss it.

==============
Commercial Break
==============

JR: Welcome back and we are going to go straight to Jeremy Borash who is standing by with Mr. Kennedy.

*Cuts backstage*

Borash: Hello again and I am standing by with Mr. Kennedy and Ken, now you officially own Shane McMahon what is next for you?

Kennedy: (Laughing) What is next for me? I own the chairman of WCW. Next for me is anything I want. Championship shots, any match I like, pay rises, anything.

Borash: And what do you plan on doing with Mr. McMahon?

Kennedy: Well, with Shane, I plan on using him, I plan on making your life a misery. Because believe me, he is my ticket to the top.

Borash: You seem to be talking about going to the top and Championship shots quite a lot. Are there any championships you have your eyes on?

Kennedy: This is ridiculous. What the hell do you think? Let’s just say that you may as well hand over the WCW Championship now. Because now that I own Shane McMahon, nothing will stop me, I can guarantee that I will win the World Title and you will be hailing your New WCW Champion, Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Kennedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

*We go back to the ring*

#6 Match
Triple HHH vs. Kurt Angle
Undisputed World Championship

HHH and Angle circle each other in the ring before locking together in a great test of strength. Triple HHH gets the better and kicks Angle in the mid-section. The Game DDT’s Angle before playing to the crowd as they boo him heavily. Angle tries to grab on to Triple HHH’s leg but he brushes it away and stomps on his back. He grabs Angle and lifts him up before trash talking in his face. Angle gets away from his hold and delivers a few hard punches to the face of HHH. Angle delivers a European Uppercut sending HHH to the mat. Triple HHH gets up and is backed into the corner. Angle delivers a few stiff punches to the gut before slinging him into the other corner. He dropkicks Triple HHH’s knee and he drops to the floor in pain. Angle stomps on HHH’s knee a few times before dropping an elbow on it. He continues to stomps The Game’s knee getting himself pumped up in the mean time. Angle picks him up and delivers a hard kick to the head. Angle rolls him over and pins him.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..Triple HHH Kicks out……..

Angle grabs HHH by his hair but is hit by a stiff blow to the gut from his foe. HHH delivers a nasty punch to the head of Angle sending him down to the floor. HHH delivers a knee to Angle side before picking him up and delivering huge Clothesline to the neck. Triple HHH slings Angle onto the ropes and as he comes back he delivers a Face Buster Knee Smash. Angle gets up and deliver Chop Block after Chop Block as Angle screams out on pain. Triple HHH backs away and as Angle comes back HHH delivers a Huge Spinning Spine Buster! Triple HHH pins him.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
………Angle kicks out………

HHH looks up at the crowd and signals for a Pedigree. He kicks Angle in the gut but Angle lifts his opponent over his shoulders. Angle rests on the ropes for awhile before delivering a Double Leg Take Down. Angles gets up and delivers a few stomps to the head of HHH before going to the top rope and delivering a Huge Diving Moonsault to a standing Triple HHH falls to the grounds along with Angle. Angle pins HHH.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….
……..Triple HHH had his foot on the rope……..

Angle sighs deeply as he looks on in Astonishment. Angle screams out in frustration and fiercely locks in the Ankle Lock. Triple HHH bellows out, screaming in pain. He wheels around as Kurt applies more and more pressure and the crowd cringe seeing Triple HHH scream. Triple HHH lifts up his hand and it looks as though he is about to tap but he just about holds it in and…. He reaches the ropes. Angle falls down in exhaustion as he feels there is know way of putting Triple HHH away. Angle brings down the straps of his costume as he signifies the end of the match. Triple HHH gets up and hobbles about a bit. Angle grabs The Game around his waist and locks in tight. He lifts him up and delivers a huge German Suplex. The crowd shout out “2†as Angle delivers a second German Suplex. HHH looks completely out of it as he is dumped down again by Angle as the crowd shout out the final, decisive number “3†in the sequence of devastating wrestling manoeuvres. Angle flops his head back as feelings swirl around in his head. He crawls over to a battered Triple HHH and makes the pin.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….
……..Triple HHH got his arm up!……..

Everyone gasps as HHH kicks out once again. Angle looks close to tears as he tries to get up but, to no avail. He just drops to the floor every time. Angle looks drowsy as he sits up and looks around at the thousands of fans around him. Angle feels like he cannot go on anymore. He looks over at the World Title sitting there at the table next to Lillian Garcia. A sudden rush of energy comes to him as realizes what he is wrestling for. He gets up and screams as the crowd give off a Huge Pop. A still groggy Triple HHH begins to get up as Angle stomps on the mat to get Triple HHH to wake up and meet his doom. Triple HHH rises to his knees as his only fans try and tell him to stay down. He gets up onto one foot and then the other. He stands their for a while before realizing he has been put in the position of the Angle Slam. Angle lifts as the fans scream for the end of the match but it is not what they expected…. HHH manages to stay on his feet as turns a shocked Angle round with a quick kick to the mid-section as he delivers the hardest hitting Pedigree seen on live television as those selected Triple HHH look at each other in shock and joy, as the Kurt Angle fans look away and cringe feeling the pain of their Olympic Hero and as The Neutrals just scream as they know they have just witnessed one of the most exhilarating matches ever. Triple HHH crawls over to Angle and pins him.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….

THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH AS A RESULT OF PINFALL AND NEW WORLD UNDISPUTED CHAMPION, TRIPLE HHH!

JR: Oh my Gawd, oh my Gawd! That was the best damn match I have ever seen! Oh my Gawd!

Tenay: Cannot agree with you more JR. I am just stunned at how these two men have pulled off such an amazing match.

JR: And as much as I hate the man you have to give your does to Triple HHH. He was slaughtered all the way through the match but just by using his technical superiority of knowing where he was in the ring and what was going on he was able to defeat Kurt Angle when all seemed lost.

Tenay: And there will be plenty more where that came from when we return after the break.

==============
Commercial Break
==============

JR: Welcome back and right now we are going backstage with Jeremy Borash and the ‘Phenomenal’ AJ Styles.

*Cuts backstage*

JB: Thanks JR, I am here with AJ Styles and AJ, do you honestly think you have what it takes to beat such a Legend lie The Rock I mean he is a 9 Time World Champion?

AJ: Look. I am not putting The Rock down, he is a great wrestler, but let’s be serious. Can The Rock who, no offence, has not wrestled in quite a while now, contend with me? I don’t think so. And at the end of the night it will be me who walks out the winner and #1 Contender for the Undisputed World Championship.

JB: That may be so but many people believe that The Rock still has it in him to be a World Champion again. What is your view on this?

AJ: Television champion maybe. World Champion? I don’t think so. He is past his prime he does not have it in him to secure a title like that. Look, I am wrestling in about a minute so I really need to go out there. But right now all I am saying is this, don’t go away because next, The Rock is gonna get put in his place by ‘The Phenomenal’ AJ Styles.

*Cuts to ring*

#7 Match
AJ Styles vs. The Rock
Winner Gets A Shot At Any Title, Any Time In The Next Three Months

The match kicks off quickly as AJ delivers a swift kick to the knee as The Rock is trying to get in the ring. AJ delivers a few hard punches to the face before continuing to work on the knee of The Rock. The Rock falls to the floor as AJ stomps on his leg three times. AJ picks him up and delivers a nasty Styles Suplex Special before going for the pin.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..The Rock kicks out……..

AJ goes to the top rope and waits for The Rock to get to his feet. The Rock finally gets up and AJ delivers a Huge Stylin’ DDT. AJ covers.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..The Rock kicks out……..

AJ shakes his head in frustration he grabs The Rock by his head and drags him to his feet before putting him in a Chin Lock. The crowd ‘Clap’ to get The Rock going as he begins to fight the hold of AJ Styles. The Rock delivers a few hard elbows to the gut finally shaking AJ off. The Rock delivers a few hard punches and et the crowd going nuts after he pulls off The Hand of God Punch Variation. AJ is totally floored as The crowd scream for ‘The Peoples Champ’. The Rock summons AJ up to his feet and as he does delivers a Massive Swinging Neck Breaker and the cover.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..AJ gets his shoulder up……..

The crowd begin to get more pumped up. AJ is beckoned to his feet and when he is done he is sent straight back down as The Rock delivers a massive Float-Over DDT. The Rock falls back as the crowd cheer in anticipation of what will happen next. AJ gets up to his hands and knees and The Rock, with a sudden rush of energy, makes a Arm Wrench Cradle Pin.

……..1.…….
………AJ rolls out of the move……..

AJ delivers a Dropkick on The Rock who begins to roll around on the floor in pain. AJ preps himself before mounting an attack on The Rock. He delivers all sorts of knees, punches, stomps and elbows as the crowd boo his maliciousness. AJ goes to the tope rope and delivers a Superman Splash as the crowd wince as they feel the pain of The Rock. AJ gets the cover.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..The Rock gets his foot on the rope……..

The crowd cheer at the news that The Rock is still in the match. AJ rolls over onto his back and takes a deep breath before springing to his feet performing a Kip-Up. AJ waits for his foe to get up and delivers a swift Starmaker. AJ gets up ad rings The Rock with him. AJ drops to the floor in exhaustion. Both men are completely tired and look like they cannot goon anymore as the ref begins a ten count.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….
……..4.…….
……..5.…….
……..6.…….
……..7.…….
……..Both men are on their knees……..
……..8.…….
……..The Rock is on his feet………
……..9.…….
……..AJ s on his feet……..

Both men begin trading blows until The Rock begins to get the better. The Rock throws AJ onto the ropes and when he comes back he delivers a huge Shoulder Barge Takedown. The Rock poises himself before running at AJ delivering a Running Thrust Lariat. The crowd roar wit excitement as The Rock beckons AJ to is feet. The crow go nuts as The Rock delivers an amazing ‘Layin’ The Smackdown’ on AJ. The crowd are going wild as ‘The Most Electrifying Man’ in sports entertainment sets up for ‘The Most Electrifying Move’ in sports entertainment, The Peoples Elbow. He throws his elbow pads into the crowd and bounces off one rope, then the other and then stops before coming down hard on AJ Styles chest…… AJ moved out of the way! AJ gets up along with his foe and delivers a devastating Pele Kick out of nowhere. AJ crawls over to The Rock and pins him.

……..1.…….
……..2.…….
……..3.…….

THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH AS A RESULT OF PINFALL AND NEW #1 CONTENDER FOR ANY TITLE, AJ STYLES!

JR: Gawd damn it, what a match.

Tenay: I agree with you 100% on that partner. The amount of spectacular moves in this match was unbelievable.

JR: And I have to give it to both men. To keep up the pace of the last match was a difficult thing to do as many would compare to the match before. But, they did it and now we have two amazing matches, one after another, what a treat!

Tenay: And it does end there as next we have our Main Event, Shawn Michaels vs. MVP vs. The Undertaker, after the break.

==============
Commercial Break
==============

JR: Welcome back and before the break we promised you a Main Event and we are not going to disappoint as that match is next, right after our Video Package.

*Video Package Begins*

Narrator: Some are powerful….

*Shows Undertaker delivering Chokeslam after Chokeslam on his victims*

Narrator: Some are resilient….

*Shows Michaels mounting amazing comebacks*

Narrator: And some are technically gifted….

*Shows MVP delivering a Play Maker on his opponent*

Narrator: The Undertaker!

*Shows Taker delivering a Tombstone on Batista*

Narrator: One of the most feared men in Sports Entertainment. 16-0 at Wrestlemania, a 6 Time World Champion. The Phenom can overcome any challenge put in front of him.

*Shows Taker delivering a Last Ride*

Narrator: Shawn Michaels!

*Shows Shawn delivering a Sweet Chin Music*

Narrator: Hailed as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, HBK has had 5 Major Championships tied around his wait adding to his already crammed Trophy Case. The Showstopper knows no boundaries.

*Shows Shawn delivering a Jumping Piledriver*

Narrator: MVP!

*Shows MVP performing a TTB*

Narrator: The longest reigning US Champ in history, MVP is surely to be one of the greats of wrestling. With his youthful talent and pure technical ability MVP loos sure fire to go straight to the top.

*Shows MVP delivering a Malicious Intent*

Narrator: When these three men meet we will be in for nothing more than…… The Best!

*Shows all three men brawling as the Video Package comes to an end*

JR: What a match this is sure to be Mike.

Tenay: Cannot agree with you more JR. Now let’s go to ring side.

*A Video Package airs on the titantron about Undertaker 16- streak. The light go dim as The Ramp raises as Druids walk out underneath as some blue mist comes out and floods the arena with fog. The Undertaker appears and slowly walks to the ring before doing his signature eye rolling trick. He sets himself in the ring ready for his opponents entries.*

*Sexy Boy hits as the fans scream for HBK. But, he is not their. Instead he streams down to the ring by a Zip Wire. He drops off in the ring with his usual ring attire on.*

*A HUGE pyro goes off as MVP blasts out onto the ramp. A load of pyros go off as MVP makes his way to the ring. He stops and clicks his fingers as a load of pyros, all around the ring, go off simultaneously. MVP gets into the ring as he is handed a mic.*

MVP: Finally the time has come. The time has come for me to decide what type of match this will be. And I would like to announce….

HBK: Hold it right their Junior.

*Pop*

HBK: Let me just tell you that whatever you pick I will……

MVP: Shut up Old Man!

*Heat*

MVP: This is MVP’s time to tell you what match this will be. So you just stand back in the corner and listen as the God speaks.

*More Heat*

MVP: Tonight’s match is officially…. A Play Maker Match!

*Shawn gives off a confused loo but Undertaker looks at MVP, not phased. The crowd give off a mixed reaction*

MVP: It works like this. The first man to hit their Finishing move off that platform over there.

*MVP points at a Platform over by the sides of the Entrance Ramp.*

MVP: Will win the match. But, there is a twist. The ‘Sweet Chin Music’ and ‘The Tombstone’ are banned from performing on the platform. So, the only finisher you can do is MY Playmaker. Which, I have a speciality in. Good luck competitors. You are going to need it. Oh and by the way, there are no rules.

*MVP just gives the microphone back as already HBK cracks MVP on the back with a Steel Chair starting the match*

#8 Match
The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels vs. MVP
WCW Championship

The match kicks off with HBK giving MVP chair shot after chair shot onto his back. The Undertaker steps on but is cracked over he head with the chair also. Taker wobbles back for a moment before regaining his stature before just looking on at HBK. Shawn gives a cheeky smile to Taker before once again cracking him around the head this time dropping him to the floor. Shawn goes to pick up Taker but is met from behind by a punch to the back of the head from MVP.

MVP rolls The Undertaker out of the ring and gets to work on HBK with stomps and knees to his side. He picks up HBK and delivers multiple Knee lifts to the head of his foe. HB drops to the floor as MVP delivers a Ballin’ Elbow. MVP delivers a fatal knee to the head of HBK before picking him up and delivering a Belly to Belly suplex. MVP grabs Shawn by the hair and throws him out of the ring. He goes underneath the ring and pulls out a Steel Chair!

But, when he turns around he is met by a Super Kick to the head while he was holding the chair. MVP, now busted wide open, is slung into the barricade. HBK picks his up to a standing point before delivering a nasty Scoop Slam onto the concrete. HBK turns around to be met by a giant Uppercut from The Undertaker dropping him to the floor.

Taker steps a away and runs in delivering a huge Leg Drop. He gets up and looks at HBK. MVP comes running in from behind but Taker scouts it and grabs MVP around the neck before slamming him down onto the concrete with a Chokeslam. He picks up MVP again and delivers a Last Ride into the crowd as MVP squirms in pain. Taker turns around to direct his attention on HBK and delivers a Jaw Crunching punch one after another leading HBK up the ramp. Taker pulls back and fly’s in with a Clothesline but HBK dodges it just in time.

HBK hit’s a Flying Forearm Smash sending both HBK and Taker down to the sides of the ramp. Both men are down until HBK performs his signature Kip-Up. HBK waits for Taker to get back up an delivers a Huge Teardrop Suplex into the scaffold holding up the Platform. HBK crawls over to the security wall and gets himself up. Taker is now also up and turns around to be greeted by a great big boot coming towards him. Taker moves out of the way getting HBK’s foot stuck in the scaffold.

The Undertaker seizes the opportunity and runs in with a Flying Clothesline levelling HBK. Both men get up at the same time and Taker delivers a Snake Eyes on HBK onto the Security Wall. Taker begins to scale the Scaffold. About half way up HBK begins to climb.

HBK gets to Taker’s point on the wall and both men start brawling while hanging off the edge of a Scaffold. Taker delivers a brutal Jaw Punch momentarily knocking HBK off balance which gives him enough time to scale the rest of the Scaffold. Once at the top Taker waits for HBK. When HBK gets to the top he is met by some devastating punches before being put in the position of The Playmaker.

HBK fights back with a few elbows to the gut. Eventually HBK breaks free and both men start trading blow after blow after blow of hard hitting punches. When it looks like Taker is going to get the better HBK ducks a punch and gives him a kick to the Mid-Section. The crowd roar in excitement! HBK puts his leg over Taker and delivers a……. But MVP came in from behind levelling HBK with a chair shot as HBK drops down to the floor below. MVP takes HBK’s position and delivers a Huge Playmaker off the Platform as the bell rings for the end of the match.

THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH AND NEW WCW CHAMPION, MVP!

JR: Oh my Gawd, what a match!

Tenay: That was amazing. The sights, the tension you just can’t beat it.

JR: You are right Mike. Well, I am Good Ol’ Jim Ross and he is Mike Tenay and this has been Souled Out, thank you!

*An ending Video Package plays going over all he results of the night before the show closes*