WCW: The Millennium Project

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DTP

Reaction score
WCW Souled Out 2000 - January 16, 2000:

This looks very good, totally compensating for how absymal the product was at this point in time. It's not a very popular period whatsoever, which is a tragic shame as the roster was ripe with potential barring all of the ongoing injuries and issues that were plaguing the company at the time. Particularly I am curious how you will handle the Radicalz, and whether you decide to keep them in the mix or allow them to run off to the WWF. Judging by the starting point, I would presume they will stick around - but we'll see.

Very fond of the graphics work and the borders - I think it really does help enhance the reading experience.

Solid choice for the opening contest with the Filthy Animals causing the Revolution to disband. Perhaps this spells the end as we know it for Shane Douglas, Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko. I always forgot about Eddie Guerrero being a part of the Animals, on the same side of the fence as Rey Misterio Jr. and Konnan...I wonder if that will remain. A six-man tag team match with glimpses of cruiserweight action is always a fond place to start with on pay-per-view. Interested as to see how Douglas moves on from this. Perhaps the Revolution are done done with WCW.

I'm hoping you can actually give Vampiro something of better substance than the hand he was dealt in real life. As much as a dick and a wildcard as he was, he deserved better than a load of spooky-ghouly bullshit with Sting. The match with Kanyon got things off on the right foot, but I am curious to see how things go from here for Kanyon. I hope we avoid the idea of a Mortis rebirth, as Kanyon was a rising star caught in a bad period.

I love the idea of Sinister Minister coming aboard, and it's interesting that it felt as though you are ignoring his past with the company where he was once James Vandenburg. That or it's a swift repackaging. Either way, he could be a useful hiring.

As you might know, I love using real life advertising and marketing to properly set the scene for the time period. Bits like WCW Mayhem for the PlayStation simply accentuate the time in a cool way.

I am interested in seeing how you utilise the WCW Hardcore Championship, as it was in essence a joke title that was literally implemented because of the WWF also having one. I hope you avoid the 24/7 route, and actually do some cool things with this - that or unify the title with another. Personally speaking I never saw too much point in yet another singles title. Either way, Disco Inferno stealing the gold in the four-way was a choice given the real talent in the match. I guess that's the point - I do see big things for Norman Smiley in 2000. Fit Finley was always solid, and I'd love to see more singles matches with he and Bam Bam Bigelow, actually.

Thankful for you using the crippling death of the Cruiserweight Division that took place in 1999 as a means to reset with a showcase of all these younger talents. I feel Madusa did serve a purpose in the company, but admittedly they never ever valued the women no matter how hard they tried at times. The six-pack challenge coming straight after the four way was a little wild, but it may have been the best placement of it. It read like an early TNA X-Division match, which is a great thing. Evan Karagias, Shannon Moore and Shane Helms should have some fun things coming up should Three Count get off the ground a la real life. I just hope Tank Abbott stays the hell away. Of all of your options, I was surprised to see La Parka take the win. I feel like Chavo Guerrero Jr. was your best option here, so it's not a bad surprise - I just wonder what longevity we can get out of this. Prince Iaukea also desperately needs *something*. Let's hope you give my boy Psychosis a run with the gold: I can't believe he barely had a hand on the strap in his tenure with WCW.

And the hijink begin with Big Vito becoming WCW Hardcore Champion. This read like a cpy-and-paste of an APA segment, but in fairness, it went down how it was supposed to. I forget Los Villanos existed, honestly. Criminally underrated team.

I wasn't as keen on Goldberg and Lex Luger working a match, especially with that finish. It's an interesting perspective to have him caught red-handed, resulting in a disqualification - but it doesn't feel like it should have been done. I guess it suggests a rematch with a no-disqualification match is coming, which could be miles better. Luger was just so checked out at this point in his career. I liked Goldberg getting put over strong, and I suspect the long-term is getting back to Bret Hart, should he be okay after the events of Starrcade.

I feel like the Outsiders and Harlem Heat having a match for the WCW World Tag Team Championships was the right thing to do, but it made me feel like I was reading a 1996 diary. Let's hope it's temporary as we set up the tag team division over the long haul. Booker T should absolutely be shooting above Stevie Ray at this point, but I hope we don't have to be served with a brotherly feud, or Ahmed Johnson coming in.

I'm very interested to see if there are plans to push the Wall, given his absurdist portrayal at this point in his run. After all, the guy is still new to the company, so perhaps hanging out with the Mamalukes and being a WCW Hardcore Champion is what needs to be done at this phase of his career.

If their Ladder match at Starrcade '99 is anything to go by, I'll bet Chris Benoit and Jeff Jarrett tore the house down in the Steel Cage match. Very Vince Russo finish with the sick bump followed by the heel winning anyway, after interference. I guess we can't have it all...but maybe it begins the ascent of Benoit to a main event level - or it spells the end, who's to say? Jarrett is perhaps best served as WCW United States Heavyweight Champion at this point. A shame, given how great he could be (ain't he? Ha-ha), but he was just no good on top in 2000.

You know it is funny we have two greats competing for the WCW President authority figure role, when I could have sworn Ric Flair's been in and out of authority angles for the past few years now. Flair and Hennig always had solid matches despite their ages, but I don't know how to feel about the Presidency going to Flair again. Hopefully you prove me wrong - actually I wouldn't have minded you handing that mantle to Arn Anderson, since he's such an effective man on the mic even in retirement. All of the bells and whistles that led to Flair winning made sense, and I hope David Flair's involvement is minimal past a probable program with his old man. Interested in how you handle Diamond Dallas Page, and I dug the references to his past with Naitch.

I loved the WCW.com Chat Room segment. It set up a probable score with the Filthy Animals and Three Count, which is always good. La Parka's presence was amusing. Oh the Cruiserweight Division, and how they almost always find themselves grouped together in segments like sardines.

I should have guessed you would bring in Ken Shamrock, but it's weird for him to pop up here after leaving to return to the UFC. I guess maybe you could allude to Shamrock working dual contracts here and there. I think Shamrock being here allows you to get rid of Tank Abbott if you really wanted. Not to say Tank is a bad member of the roster (just a rotten talent in-ring), but as a high-level competitor he's not your guy. Immediately I want to see Shamrock and Goldberg go at it, but let's hope you do a slow-burn there.

It's funny, I just watched In Your House: It's Time! this weekend, and Bret Hart and Sid Vicious worked on top. It wasn't a bad match, but really went overshadowed by the return of Scott Steiner. I think Scotty and Sid having a program is the way to go, and I can only suspect this is the nWo 2000 influence coming into play. I wonder how Bret's concussion is doing, hopefully he gets a little time off to recuperate...

This was a breath of fresh air to read, and served as an incredibly strong basis for the future of this project. I really like where we're at, and I'm looking forward to what will hopefully be a lengthy run on this board for the Millennium Project.

BattleTank

What A Maneuver!
Reaction score
4g55Ste.png

Souled Out is in the books, and we now push forward to SuperBrawl 2000! Souled Out gave us a lot of answers to the burning questions we were asking, and left us wanting more! This first PPV under the new regime is seen as a success, and has been celebrated as such. With momentum on their side, WCW looks to keep the ball rolling as we gear up for SuperBrawl 2000. Before we strap in for The Road to SuperBrawl 2000, let’s take a look at some of the fallout from Souled Out…

PaVMlUp.png

In our very first WCW.COM exclusive interview, conducted by WCW.COM site manager Jeremy Borash, we caught up with “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner immediately following his shocking return and beatdown of Sid Vicious…

ESUmeVi.png

Scott Steiner barges through the curtain, still all pumped up from his brutal attack on Sid Vicious where he drilled him in the back of the head with a leap pipe. Jeremy Borash, stuck with the dubious task of trying to ask the monster Scott Steiner why he attacked Sid, surprisingly gets an answer out of Steiner…

“I didn’t go out there for Bret Hart. I am not a member of The Founding Fathers, either. Not Bret Hart, not Kevin Nash, not the Founding Fathers…NOT NOBODY!”

Steiner shakes his lead pipe at the camera as he continues…

“I did this for myself. See, when you go to prison, your first few hours in the yard, you look around for the biggest, the baddest, the meanest man. The shot caller. The kingpin. You go right up to that man AND YOU SMASH HIS HEAD IN…AND LET EVERYBODY ELSE IN THAT PRISON KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH YOU!

And that’s what I did! Sid is the biggest threat to that WCW title that I will eventually get my hands on. But first, I need to take out the biggest man in the yard. Sid, you know where to find me!”

With that explanation, we have successfully launched the first ever WCW.COM Post-PPV EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW! And more importantly, Jeremy Borash was not harmed by Scott Steiner in the process!

PaVMlUp.png

Ric Flair is the NEW WCW President! After defeating Curt Hennig, Ric Flair now lays claim to the top power broker of WCW. Although Flair is now WCW President, he found assistance in a very unfathomable spot- from his foe, Diamond Dallas Page. After months of feuding with Page, which saw DDP get the better of Flair, the two went their separate ways. Page, who hadn’t been seen since being the last man eliminated by Sid Vicious in the New Year’s Evil Battle Royal, has been hiding in the weeds, seemingly waiting to pick his spot.

What will come from this? Some have speculated that DDP now has one leg up on the entire WCW playing field, and will most certainly be asking for a World Title shot in the future.

One thing is for certain- and that is Curt Hennig is now Ric Flair’s Chief of Staff, which Flair referred to as now his “Errand Boy” position. Will Hennig play nice and wait his turn to take over WCW one day in the future? Or will Hennig disobey the new Commander-in-Chief of WCW? All we know at this time is Ric Flair is back in power, and we will see the fruits of his labor at SuperBrawl 2000!

PaVMlUp.png

While WCW World Champion Bret Hart narrowly escaped with his title still in tact after eating 2 massive Powerbombs by Sid Vicious at Souled Out, he found a way to win thanks to the aforementioned Scott Steiner. The bigger story here is the fact that Bret Hart’s new friends-The Outsiders and Lex Luger- known as The Founding Fathers- did not help him in any aspect of the match.

After Bret tossed Sid into the referee, he assumed his friends would be running down to help slay the beast of Sid Vicious. However, video feed showed most of the WCW locker room beating The Founding Fathers down in the hallway. Bret may be having some second thoughts about The Founding Fathers, and if he can’t count on them, there is no telling how long Bret will sit at the top of the WCW mountain.

Bret also has another problem, and that is with the man that dismantled Lex Luger at Souled Out- Goldberg. Goldberg, arguably WCW’s hottest star right now, has the inside track for SuperBrawl, seeing that he was screwed out of the title at Starrcade. After taking care of business in Lex Luger, Goldberg’s war path will only ramp up as we get closer to SuperBrawl 2000, leaving Ric Flair with his first big decision to make!

PaVMlUp.png

WINNERS AND LOSERS

Let’s take a look at the 3 big winners from Souled Out, as well as the 3 big losers. All six had their paths altered in one way or another, and are superstars to keep an eye on as we inch closer to The Road to SuperBrawl 2000!

3 BIG WINNERS-

DY2Rxeo.png

Vampiro- Vampiro had a huge night when he defeated Chris Kanyon. Dispatching the hot Kanyon was no easy task, but Vampiro managed to do it. Where does he go from here? He’s as hot as they come, as talented as can be, and will surely find himself in a title match very shortly…

5EdymDY.png

Jeff Jarrett- One of the most HATED WCW superstars found two new friends in The Harris Brothers to help him escape the cage, and Souled Out, still United States Champion. With Ron and Don now by his side, Jarrett will only grow stronger as we head into SuperBrawl 2000…

HgEj3J6.png

La Parka- The NEW Cruiserweight Champion La Parka found an opening during the highly-competitive Six Man Challenge and walked out as the CW Champion. While the division is very strong, La Parka’s unique skill set has him at the forefront. Who will challenge La Parka next?

3 BIG LOSERS-

H4HOlZR.png

Kanyon- Kanyon talked a big game but couldn’t back it up. In the process of losing to Vampiro-which is known to have a serious psychological effect-Kanyon left WCW without the women, fanfare, and champagne a humbled man. Kanyon promised us all that he is ready to turn over a new leaf. Time will tell if Kanyon has really changed for the better or if this is all a ploy…

qwnDLeQ.png
Q03oq5B.png

Harlem Heat- Booker T and Stevie Ray are no strangers to gold, but miscommunication led to their defeat at Souled Out. Where do the brothers go from here? They already had problems heading into Souled Out, and those problems will only be intensified after they came up empty-handed. Will the two brothers figure it out? Or will one snap and turn on the other?

G5dEMco.png
bOBfB1t.png
XcJHT97.png

The Outfit- The “Executive Card Game” at Souled Out was going well until Internal Services busted it up. Disco was back in debt to The Outfit for quite the sum of money, only for The Wall to save the day- and become the new Hardcore Champion. The Outfit is not happy, and may have to make a few calls to get themselves out of the jam they now face- with VK Stock telling Disco that his friends are in the crosshairs of the US Government…

PaVMlUp.png

Eddy Guerrero, Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko and Chris Benoit all jumped ship to WWF following Souled Out. New WCW Executive President Eric Bischoff has stated that he has plenty of signings in the works to counter all four men leaving. Who does Bischoff have up his sleeve next? We already saw the debut of Ken Shamrock, and Bischoff is only getting started…

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I think one aspect of rebooking WCW that has always appealed to me is making use of certain stars that WCW somehow or another missed the boat on. Big ones like Bret Hart and Curt Hennig who were completely squandered and never used to their full ability, as well as lesser ones like Kanyon, Vampiro and (you could argue) The Revolution who could have been built into cornerstones of the company if WCW ever properly capitalized on them. I don’t have most of these dudes in my 2001 WCW project, but I can only assume that with the reappointment of Eric Bischoff, some or all of these guys will be utilized to their maximum potential. Therefore, I’m going to be kinda living vicariously through you as you book them here.

Souled Out had a fun build and was a great show to kick things off.

Tough to see The Revolution go by the wayside immediately, but with the news we learned later, it obviously is the most sensible path. Match sounded awesome though, perfect choice of opener. Something tells me Shane Douglas’ comments after the match are queueing up the reformation of the one and only

tumblr_o7lk32niID1ulky8uo1_400.gif

Triple Threat baby. I hope I’m right. :lol

Something brewing here with Kanyon, clearly. I wouldn’t mind a pivot away from “Champagne” Kanyon by any means. I don’t know what direction in particular I would prefer. Unhinged Kanyon always works. Positively Kanyon, also good.

I think James Mitchell/Sinister Minister is always a welcome addition to any wrestling company, at least up until recently. I am excited to see what he has in store for the WCW landscape.

Big cajones move to give the Cruiserweight strap to La Parka. People love Parka for his gimmick, which is fair, but he’s also a really damn good wrestler when he’s put in the position to perform. I respect the choice, it’s definitely something pretty unique for a WCW booker, especially in the year 2000.

I dig the booking of Luger/Goldberg. If it was a more important match on the card, the ending would be bullshit, but in this context… all good. Luger in my mind doesn’t really need protecting, but it also doesn’t do The Founding Fathers any good to have him just straight up lose. So, letting him get a technical win on the board, and letting Goldberg wreck shop to end on a high note is an elegant solution.

No surprise that The Outsiders retained over Harlem Heat. If this is leading to a break-up of Harlem Heat, as it appears to be, the good news is you shouldn’t have to work too hard to book that angle better than they did in real life.

I gotta say, I like the name of The Outfit for The Mamalukes. I think the whole angle going throughout the night involving Disco, the Hardcore Title and Internal Services was very creative and entertaining - the kinda stuff that really takes a good BTB to the next level imo. WCW’s Hardcore division sucked quite frankly. It seems that at least initially, you’re not straying too far from their recipe, but I think that’s fine. Sometimes you just need a good tweak to right the ship. With the right participants, I can see you making this division a highly enjoyable facet of this project.

Cage match ruled. I’m a Jarrett mark so I’m all for him retaining the belt here. The Harris Brothers on the other hand are terrible, so… we’ll see how that goes.

Good to see Hennig and Flair sharing the ring together, even in 2000. I liked the angle leading up to this, although logically why were they “campaigning” in the back when the Presidency was gonna be decided with this match, rather than an election? But I digress. There were a lot of moving parts in this match, and I think it’ll be intriguing to see where all the pieces fall. Crowbar, David and Daffney had their moments as a group. I think they’ll fare much better being relegated to underlings, rather than getting high profile matches. Especially considering how shit David Flair was. Look forward to hearing from DDP in regards to his involvement in this match.

Tank Abbott needs to gtfo for sure. Getting Ken Shamrock in there is a great move. Like going from Gillberg to Goldberg.

I found the main event interesting, a fun read for sure. Bret wrestled a nice cerebral match, while Sid looked like an absolute beast and rightfully so. I am not so sure I really want to see Scott Steiner as a focal point of the BTB, though I understand that’s likely the direction things are heading, and I can’t really fault you for that. I just think main event Scott Steiner is definitely an acquired taste, and I tend to think less is more when it comes to The Big Booty Daddy. Now, I will say that adding him into the fray just makes the title scene more tantalizing. I think it’s fair to say Bret is still going to be fielding challenges from Sid, as well as Goldberg, and I could even see DDP rotating into the picture soon… and now you’ve got Steiner gunning for the gold as well? He has a lot on his plate, which I think is favorable for a heel champion with a gang of miscreants behind him.

Keep up the good work, BT. I can’t wait to see your vision of Eric Bischoff’s vision come into full fruition over the coming months.

BattleTank

What A Maneuver!
Reaction score
0ntEWRv.png

As we turn the page to February, the buzz around “THE NEW MILLENNIUM” of WCW has been nonstop! Souled Out was deemed a success, at least in the eyes of those who are in control. There is still a ways to go for new power head Eric Bischoff to right the ship, but he certainly turned the ship around in January. Although February is the shortest month of them all, it is filled with non-stop excitement in WCW! The Road to SuperBrawl 2000 is here-so buckle up, because it is going to be quite the ride!

NO ESCAPE
After narrowly escaping with his World title still in-tact at Souled Out, Bret Hart found himself leaving Souled Out with more problems than when he went into the show. He was able to beat Sid Vicious with help from Scott Steiner, who then made it clear that he wasn’t out there to help Bret Hart. Bret Hart was indeed looking for help during the match, but his fellow Founding Fathers members were neutralized by Goldberg in the hallway-who was making sure to come through on his promise to Sid.

Following Souled Out, in the first big decision of new WCW President Ric Flair, he announced that Bret Hart would defend his WCW Championship against Goldberg at SuperBrawl 2000!

Simply put, BRET HART WAS NEXT!

With Goldberg visibly being screwed out of the WCW title at Starrcade, President Flair felt it was only fair to give him a re-match, seeing that Goldberg has run roughshod through the entirety of WCW over the past two months.

The pressures have been mounting on Bret Hart. On top of the news of facing Goldberg at SuperBrawl 2000, there has been a sign of in-fighting with The Founding Fathers. Every new faction goes through growing pains, but with such a veteran group, Hart expected to hit the ground running. Instead, Lex Luger made it clear that he was taking a month off to heal injuries sustained by Goldberg at Souled Out.

Bret put pressure on Luger, Hall and Nash to recruit STING to become the new member of The Founding Fathers, but that also went South in a hurry (more on that below) to the point where Bret questioned if Hall and Nash were intentionally setting him up for failure.

After turning the page and starting fresh on the February 7, 2000 edition of Nitro, The Founding Fathers looked to be in control again. While Goldberg was squaring off with Scott Hall in the main event, Bret and Nash took to the ring and beat down on Goldberg. They went as far as to handcuff him to the ropes and repeatedly drill him with their titles, making it known who runs WCW.

Goldberg responded on the February 14, 2000 go-home edition of Nitro by Spearing all four members of The Founding Fathers, all while accidentally spearing Luger’s main squeeze-Liz in the process! Goldberg left nobody behind, making it clear that come SuperBrawl 2000, he would finally get his hands on Bret Hart once and for all, and come hell or high water, Goldberg doesn’t plan on leaving SuperBrawl 2000 without the WCW Championship!

One thing is for certain, and that is this match will be nothing short of must-see. Can Bret Hart overcome the odds once again and hang onto the WCW Championship for another month? Will The Founding Fathers have Bret Hart’s back? Or will they falter like they did at Souled Out, leaving Bret alone to fend for himself? Or will Goldberg finally exercise his demons from 1998 and reach the pinnacle of WCW? One thing we do know is at SuperBrawl 2000, Goldberg gets his chance to dethrone Bret Hart, and you won’t want to miss this main event matchup!

PaVMlUp.png

PRISON YARD MENTALITY
Scott Steiner made his surprise return at Souled Out, drilling Sid Vicious in the back of the head with a lead pipe! Steiner then took to WCW.COM’s first ever Exclusive Interview and told the world that he only took out Sid because he views Sid as one of the biggest threats to WCW.
Steiner made his intentions known that it wasn’t personal, but that didn’t stop “The Millennium Man” from looking to exact revenge on Steiner.

Since Souled Out, these two have been at each other’s throat’s week in and week out. With security having to separate them on every Nitro, it was only a matter of time before this match was added to SuperBrawl 2000! Looking to let these two duke it out until the fight is out of their systems, President Flair added the NO-DQ stipulation!

Sid Vicious has been angrier than usual since his defeat at Souled Out, and squarely places the blame on Scott Steiner. Steiner, on the other hand, thinks he needs to take out Sid Vicious because he sees him as his equal alpha in WCW, and “Big Poppa Pump” is looking to claim his territory as resident bad ass of WCW.

During the road to SuperBrawl 2000, Scott Steiner has also made it known that once he is finished with Sid, he will turn his sights to the WCW Championship, even going as far as to barge into Ric Flair’s office and demand he sign a future WCW Championship match for Steiner. Flair didn’t see things the same way as Steiner, and told him to hit the road. Steiner has said he is saving that “meeting” in the back of his mind, and when the time is right, will let Ric Flair really know how he feels.

For now, Scott Steiner has his sights set on taking out “the biggest and baddest man in the prison yard” in Sid Vicious. A No-DQ Match with these two behemoths is a recipe for a violent evening. Can SuperBrawl 2000 contain these two? Or will they brawl all night? One thing we do know is this No DQ Match will be highly entertaining, as both men are in the midst of a heavy blood-feud!

PaVMlUp.png

QUID PRO QUO
Diamond Dallas Page gave Ric Flair the assist of a lifetime at Souled Out, basically handing Flair the WCW Presidency.
His actions were meant to garner the attention of Flair, and they certainly did. Reminding Flair each week following Souled Out that he wouldn’t be President without DDP’s assistance, DDP demanded a #1 Contender’s Match at SuperBrawl 2000!

Since losing to Ric Flair at Souled Out, Curt Hennig has kept his head down, doing everything Flair has asked of him. The laundry list has consisted of items such as “keeping the liquor flowing” and “procuring ladies of the evening” for Flair each week. Although Hennig is humiliated at these tasks, he did what was necessary, and found himself rewarded in the process. Flair knew he had to give DDP what he wanted, more so to stop the annoyance of dealing with Page every week, and decided to set up a #1 Contender’s Match at SuperBrawl 2000 between DDP and Curt Hennig!

Hennig and DDP have stayed away from each other for the most part, aside from a few harsh words from Hennig letting DDP know he hasn’t forgotten about Souled Out. DDP has done his part and has not been beaten since Souled Out, showing not only Flair but the entire WCW world that he still has what it takes to be WCW Champion.

Who will walk out of SuperBrawl 2000 with a full head of steam going into Uncensored? DDP will look to continue his hot streak, while Hennig will look to not only find himself in the World title picture leading into Uncensored, but to also get revenge on DDP for costing him the WCW Presidency at Souled Out. This will be a match that Bret Hart and Goldberg, along with the rest of WCW, will be watching closely!

PaVMlUp.png

BROTHERS IN PAINT
We found out at Souled Out that the following night, Sting would be returning with a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
While some speculated that Sting was planning on hanging up the boots, the big announcement turned into something that nobody expected.

Sting made his way to the ring, began to tell everyone in a somber tone that he had taken the past few weeks to reflect on his career, and reevaluate his future. Before he could get another word out, The Founding Fathers interrupted. Having history with all four men, Sting had his guard up and heard what they had to say. In short, they were offering Sting a spot in The Founding Fathers, and pleaded with Sting to not retire.

Sting responded by saying he wasn’t finished speaking, and came out on Nitro to let the world know that he had been training harder than ever, and was gearing up for another big run, and that THE STINGER WAS BACK, BABY! WOOO!

Sting then turned down the offer to join The Founding Fathers, which irked Bret Hart more than anybody else. Bret then ordered the attack on Sting, but Sting soon found himself with strength in numbers as VAMPIRO and CHRIS KANYON ran down to make the save. Ultimately, Goldberg also made his way out to help and fought Bret Hart up the ramp.

Vampiro has stated multiple times his desire to team with and learn under Sting, and took this opportunity to put himself on Sting’s radar. Chris Kanyon, the man Vampiro humbled at Souled Out, promised the world he would become a better version of himself, and started that journey by helping Sting fend off The Founding Fathers. The trio cleared the ring, and Nitro ended with a new alliance formed- with Vampiro and Kanyon holding Sting’s arms high in the air.

From there, Sting lobbied to his old friend Ric Flair for a Tag Team Championship Match at SuperBrawl 2000, and requested to team with Vampiro. Sting and Vampiro tagged in action on the January 31, 2000 edition of Nitro and successfully defeated The Outfit and Internal Services to officially become the #1 Contender’s to the Tag titles!

The Outsiders responded on the following Nitro by taking out Chris Kanyon with baseball bats, sending a message to Sting and Vampiro that they were still the big dogs in the Tag Team Division. All the intimidation did was strengthen Sting, Vampiro and Kanyon’s newly formed bond, with Kanyon vowing to be in their corner at SuperBrawl 2000 to make sure The Outsiders don’t get away with their usual shenanigans.

At SuperBrawl 2000, the newly formed team of Sting and Vampiro will look to put themselves on the map and win Tag Team gold, but we can never count out The Outsiders. Between their power in WCW and their crafty veteran approach inside the ring, they are the most dangerous team around. You won’t want to miss the action-packed match of Sting and Vampiro against The Outsiders for the Tag Team Championship at SuperBrawl 2000!

PaVMlUp.png

TEXAS ASS WHOOPIN’
With help from The Harris Brothers, Jeff Jarrett walked out of Souled Out still the United States Champion, and still with a fat salary. Since then, Jarrett has given a name to the new trio he has formed with Ron and Don, labeling them “CHOSEN.” With “Chosen” led by Jeff Jarrett, he took it a step further when he announced the return of Col. Robert Parker as the new “Manager of Operations” for Chosen. Parker quickly embraced the role, relieving Jarrett of having to book travel, hotels, and everything else in between, giving Jarrett more time to focus on his money and his US title.

On the January 24, 2000 episode of Nitro, Chosen was in the ring with Jarrett giving the world updates about the in-ground pool he is putting in his beach house in Boca Raton, Florida. Suddenly, he was interrupted by the returning TERRY FUNK! Funk said he came out because he was tired of hearing Jarrett brag about his salary and how great of a United States Champion he was.

Before Funk could even think about getting physical, Jarrett gave the order to The Harris Brothers to assault Terry Funk. The Harris Brothers obliged and connected with an H-BOMB on Funk on top of the steel entrance ramp!

Terry Funk, one with an extremely high pain threshold, returned the following week with a bullrope in hand. He swung the bullrope wildly through the air, drilling Col. Robert Parker in the head as Chosen was clearing the ring. Funk swung the bullrope again and grazed Jarrett, which was enough of a warning shot Jarrett needed to get.

From there, the match for SuperBrawl was made official, with Jeff Jarrett putting his United States title on the line against Terry Funk IN A TEXAS BULLROPE MATCH! Following the announcement, Jarrett took the mic and verbally assaulted Funk every chance he could get, saying that once he whoops Funk’s ass so bad he can’t stand at SuperBrawl 2000, he will call the Amarillo Disability Office and personally make sure Funk never sees a dime from them.

Terry Funk may be older, but he is still as crazy as ever, and with the stipulation of the Texas Bullrope Match in his favor, he is looking to walk out of SuperBrawl 2000 as the NEW United States Champion! Jeff Jarrett, along with his new crew of “Chosen” men, will look to utilize The Harris Brothers in his favor and walk out of SuperBrawl 2000 with the United States title still around his waist!

PaVMlUp.png

LAST DITCH EFFORT
After a nightmare showing at Souled Out, Booker T and Stevie Ray’s relationship has been nothing short of rocky.
Booker T is looking to keep his brother at bay, because he knows if Stevie Ray is a rival, things get pushed to a level Booker T doesn’t want them to go.

Since Souled Out, Booker T has done his best to mend fences with Stevie Ray, even going as far as to buy him a new car! Booker T gifted Stevie Ray with a brand new 2000 Cadillac Escalade- the only problem was that Stevie Ray had just used up his savings on purchasing a new car- the same exact 2000 Cadillac Escalade! Stevie then told Booker if he had listened when they talked, Booker would have known that Stevie Ray just bought an Escalade before Souled Out. The good-will gesture backfired, and Booker T was now stuck with an identical gas-guzzler as his brother!

Booker T then pitched a match to President Flair, just to get he and his brother on the SuperBrawl 2000 card. Flair booked the match, and Harlem Heat will head to SuperBrawl 2000 against The Harris Brothers! Two sets of brothers, one set on the same page, while the other set having a very difficult time at the moment.

Will Harlem Heat turn the corner and take down The Harris Brothers? Or will Booker T’s last-ditch effort to save the relationship with his brother see Harlem Heat go down in flames at the hands of The Harris Brothers?

PaVMlUp.png

THE BADDEST MAN IN WCW
Ken Shamrock made his surprise debut in WCW at Souled Out when he answered Tank Abbott’s Open Challenge.
Shamrock dispatched Abbott with ease after applying a leg bar that forced Abbott to tap, or he would have left Souled Out with a broken leg!

Since Souled Out, Abbott and Shamrock have been gunning for each other, with Abbott claiming that Shamrock’s win was a fluke, and he was going to show everyone at SuperBrawl 2000 that he can defeat Shamrock with ease.

The two had to be separated just once on the road to SuperBrawl 2000, and have instead taken to the airwaves to talk smack. Ken Shamrock went on WCW.COM with site host Jeremy Borash and laid out exactly what he is going to do to Tank Abbott at SuperBrawl 2000. Shamrock then went on to discuss that after he is done with Tank Abbott, he is setting his sights on Jeff Jarrett and the United States title.

Abbott responded on the next week interview with Jeremy Borash by stating that Shamrock should have stayed up north because at SuperBrawl 2000, he will show the world that Shamrock sneak attacked him at Souled Out, and things will be different this time because he is prepared to knock Shamrock’s head off of his shoulders!

Ken Shamrock and Tank Abbott will take their feud to SuperBrawl 2000 in a SHOOT FIGHT! The rules in this one are quite simple- once the referee rings the bell, he gets out of the way and lets Shamrock and Abbott beat the living shit out of each other. Wins come via pinfall, submission, TKO or blood-stoppage. With rules like that, this is certainly a must-see attraction at SuperBrawl 2000!

PaVMlUp.png

THE WALL(S) ARE CLOSING IN
The Hardcore Championship had a tumultuous night at Souled Out as it switched hands three separate times.
After Disco Inferno won his match, he then traded in the title to Big Vito for the debt he owed on losing the AFC Championship game. From there, Internal Services led by VK Stock busted the “Executive Card Game” which ended with The Wall subsequently winning the title. Since Souled Out, The Wall has defended the Hardcore Championship with ease, defeating Norman Smiley, Fit Finlay and Brian Knobbs in separate occasions.

The Outfit has been embroiled in a feud both in and out of WCW with Internal Services. VK Stock made it public that The Outfit was in the crosshairs of a federal investigation, and told Disco Inferno to choose his friends wisely moving forward, or else he too would be caught up in the jam. Disco has since drifted away from hanging around The Outfit, as he once again laid a huge sum of money on the Tennessee Titans to beat the St. Louis Rams in the Super Bowl, only for the Titans to come up short in the final seconds.

Some have speculated that Disco Inferno is now a cooperating witness for VK Stock and the federal government, and Disco has flipped on The Outfit. This was made a story when on the February 7, 2000 edition of Nitro we saw Disco quickly leaving Internal Services’ dressing room and looking paranoid in the process.

In the weeks following Souled Out, The Outfit has garnered more fanfare than expected, as the crowd likes rooting against the government any chance they get. To set up the Hardcore Championship at SuperBrawl 2000, Big Vito defeated Crowbar on Thunder to earn his spot in a match against The Wall.

Only time will tell if Disco Inferno flipped on The Outfit, but at SuperBrawl 2000, Big Vito will look to win back the Hardcore Championship from the unconquerable Wall!

PaVMlUp.png

LOVE TRIANGLE?
What started as a harmless WCW.COM Chat Room session during Souled Out quickly turned into a possible love triangle situation.
While Billy Kidman and his girlfriend Torrie Wilson were chatting away with fans on the computer, Evan Karagias took a seat next to Torrie and began to type. Soon, Karagias was making small talk with Torrie. Shortly after the small talk subsided, Karagias helped brush Torrie’s hair away from her face, which kickstarted this entire feud between The Filthy Animals and 3 Count.

Following the dust up at Souled Out where eventually Billy Kidman had seen enough and decked Evan Karagias in the face, both factions have been doing their best to cause chaos whenever they get the chance. Instead of respecting Kidman’s girlfriend in Torrie Wilson, Karagias doubled down and brought Torrie a red rose on the January 24, 2000 episode of Nitro.

Things escalated from there as Torrie would find gifts near her dressing room on the next two Nitro shows. A teddy bear, box of chocolates, and a gold necklace were all left for Torrie with a love note that read “Love, EK.” At first, Torrie wanted nothing to do with Evan Karagias and told him so straight to his face. Karagias, taking love advice from his boy-band friends Shane Helms and Shannon Moore, continued to pursue Torrie Wilson, and ended up saving her on the February 14, 2000 Nitro when she was inadvertently knocked off the apron during a match between Kidman and Hugh Morrus. After getting knocked off the apron, Evan Karagias was there to catch Torrie from falling. The camera caught a glimpse of Torrie gazing into Karagias’ eyes just long enough for the entire world to see it.

Karagias then went on to gloat about how Torrie Wilson was his valentine and she was into him. This pissed Kidman off even more to the point where Kidman attacked Karagias on the February 17, 2000 episode of Thunder, throwing him face first through a glass window!

From there, the match was signed for SuperBrawl 2000! Billy Kidman looks to finish Evan Karagias, and show not only the WCW world, but Torrie Wilson, that he is the man he needs to be in their relationship. All eyes will be on Torrie (obviously) at SuperBrawl 2000!

PaVMlUp.png

FALSE READINGS
Reigning Cruiserweight Champion La Parka has been on fire as of late, finally showing the WCW world what he is capable of as CW Champion. Chavo Guerrero has a bone to pick with La Parka, petitioning President Flair to strip La Parka of the title due to the 225 pound weight limit! Following the petitioning, La Parka began to carry around a digital scale with him everywhere he went, and would randomly step on it to show everybody that he was in fact 225 pounds.

Chavo then went as far as to steal La Parka’s scale on Nitro to see it for himself. When Chavo stepped on the digital scale, the reading he got was 225 pounds. He then forced Bobby Heenan onto the scale, and it also read 225 for Heenan. Schiavone and Tenay had a laugh at the reading, as everyone surely knows Bobby Heenan hasn’t seen 225 pounds in quite some time.

Irked at La Parka for carrying around a “fixed” scale and still bitter about his defeat at Souled Out, Chavo then picked up the scale and broke it over La Parka’s back! Chavo Guerrero feels he should be the rightful champion, since he had the Souled Out title match all but won before La Parka broke up the pinfall attempt and pinned The Artist to win the title. These two will have a chance to settle this once and for all at SuperBrawl 2000!

PaVMlUp.png

SuperBrawl 2000 Card

*Predictions are welcome*

WCW World Heavyweight Championship
©Bret Hart vs. Goldberg

No-Disqualifications Match

Scott Steiner vs. Sid Vicious

#1 Contender’s Match

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Curt Hennig

Tag Team Championship

©The Outsiders w/Lex Luger vs. Sting & Vampiro w/Chris Kanyon

United States Championship- Texas Bullrope Match

©Jeff Jarrett w/Col. Robert Parker vs. Terry Funk

Tag Team Match

Harlem Heat vs. The Harris Brothers

Shoot Fight Rules Match
Ken Shamrock vs. Tank Abbott

Hardcore Championship
©The Wall w/Internal Services vs. Big Vito w/The Outfit

Grudge Match
Billy Kidman w/The Filthy Animals vs. Evan Karagias w/3 Count

Cruiserweight Championship
©La Parka vs. Chavo Guerrero

DGenerationMC

Reaction score
©Bret Hart vs. Goldberg

Scott Steiner
vs. Sid Vicious

#1 Contender’s Match
Diamond Dallas Page
vs. Curt Hennig

Tag Team Championship

©Jeff Jarrett w/Col. Robert Parker
vs. Terry Funk

Tag Team Match

Shoot Fight Rules Match
Ken Shamrock
vs. Tank Abbott

Hardcore Championship
©The Wall w/Internal Services
vs. Big Vito w/The Outfit

Grudge Match
Billy Kidman w/The Filthy Animals
vs. Evan Karagias w/3 Count

©La Parka
vs. Chavo Guerrero

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
The feuds at the top of the card going into SuperBrawl are all progressing about how you'd imagine. Not too much to comment on them, for the most part. All I'll say is it's definitely intriguing to consider who might be the one to dethrone Bret, and when. With the recent formation of The Founding Fathers, it could be quite some time before that happens, and therefore it's difficult to say if it will even be any of Goldberg, DDP, Steiner or Sid... could be someone else completely by the time Bret is ready to drop the strap.

I think my real interest right now lies in some of the lower card feuds, which are a little more fun and creative at this point. I'm especially enjoying the storyline between The Outfit, Internal Services and Disco.

I'm also a fan of the alliance between Sting, Vampiro and Kanyon. Since they're likely going to be positioned as some of the main opposition to The Founding Fathers, it does Vampiro and Kanyon a lot of good to be aligned with Sting and be seen as major players.

As far as what I think needs to happen at SuperBrawl, I think it's gonna be time to pull the trigger on the break-up of Harlem Heat or at least start to close in on that. I think Ken is gonna put the nail in Tank's coffin in WCW as well. At least I hope. And hopefully La Parka solidifies himself as champ by defending against Chavo.

©Bret Hart
vs. Goldberg

#1 Contender’s Match
Diamond Dallas Page
vs. Curt Hennig

Tag Team Championship

©Jeff Jarrett w/Col. Robert Parker
vs. Terry Funk

Tag Team Match

Shoot Fight Rules Match
Ken Shamrock
vs. Tank Abbott

Hardcore Championship
©The Wall w/Internal Services
vs. Big Vito w/The Outfit

Grudge Match
Billy Kidman w/The Filthy Animals
vs. Evan Karagias w/3 Count

©La Parka
vs. Chavo Guerrero​

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
©Bret Hart vs. Goldberg

Scott Steiner vs.
Sid Vicious

#1 Contender’s Match
Diamond Dallas Page vs.
Curt Hennig

Tag Team Championship
©The Outsiders w/Lex Luger vs.
Sting & Vampiro w/Chris Kanyon

Tag Team Match

Shoot Fight Rules Match

Hardcore Championship
©The Wall w/Internal Services vs.
Big Vito w/The Outfit

Grudge Match

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
©Bret Hart vs. Goldberg

#1 Contender’s Match

Tag Team Championship

Tag Team Match

Shoot Fight Rules Match

Hardcore Championship

Grudge Match

Reactions: BattleTank

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
SuperBrawl 2000:

©Bret Hart vs. Goldberg

#1 Contender’s Match

Tag Team Championship

Tag Team Match

(This hurts my soul to predict the Harris Brothers to win)

Shoot Fight Rules Match

Hardcore Championship

Grudge Match

Stojy

Reaction score
SuperBrawl 2000:

©Bret Hart vs. Goldberg

#1 Contender’s Match

Tag Team Championship

Tag Team Match

Shoot Fight Rules Match

Hardcore Championship

Grudge Match

Dubble J

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
©Bret Hart vs. Goldberg

Don't think we belt comes off Bret yet. Goldberg gets screwed by the Founding fathers.

Sid doesn't really need to be going over at this point - Big Poppa Pump rocketing to the top.

#1 Contender’s Match

DDP as the next contender to Hart sounds good.

Tag Team Championship

Wonder if you'll end up going with trying to make a better Vampiro/Sting feud but seems too early for a turn so how about a title change instead.

C'mon, would I pick anyone else.

Tag Team Match

Because, ew Harris Brothers

Shoot Fight Rules Match

Shamrock ain't losing.

Hardcore Championship

Love the Wall and love what you're doing with him here so keep it rolling.

Grudge Match

I mark for 3 Count

I told you in DM but absolutely love the gimmick of La Parka walking around with a gimmicked scale to show he's at the cruiserweight limit, haha. Keep that belt on the man!

BattleTank

What A Maneuver!
Reaction score
*The following show contains overbooked madness. After all, this is WCW 2000…You’ve been warned…*

giphy.gif

4nTweMm.png

giphy.gif

A brief video package plays hyping up all TEN of our exciting matches for SuperBrawl 2000!
Fireworks blast, the crowd roars in excitement- WE ARE LIVE from The Cow Palace in San Francisco, CA for WCW SuperBrawl 2000! Greeted by Tony Schiavone, Bobby Heenan and Mike Tenay, the all-star announce crew welcomes us to the second installment for the NEW MILLENNIUM- SUPERBRAWL 2000! They run down the card once more to really hammer home the point that we have 10 action-packed matches scheduled for tonight!

While our esteemed announce team runs down the card, we get a shot of The Founding Fathers arriving earlier today in their custom RV. Bret Hart, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Lex Luger and Liz all file off of the RV with their bags in hand as they head into The Cow Palace- which the crowd ABSOLUTELY HATES and boos them unmercifully…

We then cut to a shot of GOLDBERG arriving, which the crowd eats up and ERUPTS for! Goldberg has his Walkman on, and has tunnel vision as Schiavone hypes up our HUGE MAIN EVENT tonight, WCW Champion Bret Hart putting the title on the line against Goldberg!

4OwYu7m.png

It’s time for our first matchup, the highly-anticipated CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!! We see a brief video package showing Chavo petitioning La Parka as champion because he isn’t 225 pounds. Chavo then breaks the scale over La Parka’s back!

Chavo is out first as the crowd boos. He heads down to the ring cutting a promo, telling the world that La Parka is a fraud and isn’t 225 pounds!

La Parka is out next to a loud ovation. He comes down with his CW title around his neck, a chair in one hand, and a NEW digital scale in the other! The dancing skeleton man heads into the ring and poses for the crowd!

hYIviNf.png

Match 1- Cruiserweight Championship

The bell rings but before we get any action, Chavo forces referee Mickey Jay to weight La Parka. La Parka happily obliges, steps on the scale- and it reads 225! Chavo doesn’t like what he sees and forces Mickey Jay to step on the scale. Mickey Jay steps on the scale- and it reads 225!

Chavo plays into the crowd as La Parka dances around with the scale in hand. Chavo uses this as a sneak attack and rushes towards La Parka, who ducks a clothesline near the ropes…

AND SENDS CHAVO FLYING OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TO THE FLOOR!!

La Parka dances for the crowd once more as Chavo slams the ringside apron in frustration. Chavo hops up onto the apron and as he does, eats a big superkick from La Parka that knocks him back to the outside! La Parka then hands his scale to referee Mickey Jay, bounces off the ropes…

LA PARKA HITS A CORKSCREW PLANCHA ONTO CHAVO ON THE OUTSIDE!!

La Parka lifts Chavo back up to his feet and gives him a hard knife edge chop! La Parka goes for another but Chavo blocks it and drills La Parka in the side of the head with a back elbow. Chavo then takes control with a knee to the mid-section. As he knees La Parka in the gut, he shouts out to the crowd-

“That sure felt like a lot more than 225 pounds!”

The action heads back into the ring where Chavo takes control with a headlock. La Parka gets back to his feet and sends Chavo off the ropes. La Parka goes for a dropkick but Chavo holds onto the ropes and La Parka kicks nothing but the air! Chavo with kicks and punches. Chavo ducks a punch attempt and goes for a backslide…

BUT LA PARKA DOESN’T BUDGE!!!

That 225 pound weight limit is on full display as Chavo cannot get La Parka down. Instead, La Parka turns back around and hits a basement dropkick on Chavo! La Parka heads to the top turnbuckle…

AND CONNECTS WITH A BEAUTIFUL MOONSAULT!!!

La Parka with the cover…

1…2…NOO!!

Chavo kicks out. La Parka stays on the offensive. La Parka tosses Chavo into the corner and follows up with a running leg kick to Chavo’s head! La Parka then gets on top of Chavo and begins to punch him in the head as the crowd shouts out the numbers in Spanish! La Parka gets to five before Chavo blocks a punch, lifts La Parka up…

AND DUMPS HIM TO THE FLOOR!!

Chavo then sprints off the ropes…

CHAVO CONNECTS WITH A FLYING DIVE THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPE!!

Chavo dove through the ropes like a missile, and La Parka is ripe for the taking! Chavo sends La Parka into the ring and signals for the end. He gets La Parka in the position he wants, looking for the GORY BOMB…

BUT LA PARKA ROLLS THROUGH UNDERNEATH!!!

1…2…3!!!

Winner AND STILL CW Champion- La Parka

The crowd pops big for La Parka as he has his hand raised! He has successfully defended the CW title for the first time! La Parka grabs his digital scale, his chair, and more importantly his title as he prances and dances up the aisle way while a livid Chavo Guerrero throws a tantrum in the ring. Chavo looks out at La Parka and points at him, telling him this is far from over!!

4OwYu7m.png

We head backstage where we see Disco Inferno walking down the hallway before stopping at a dressing room door. After knocking, Tony Marinara opens the door. Immediately, the rest of The Outfit jump to their feet, as the card game they were playing has been officially paused.

“OOHHH! Don’t step any furtha. Take off ya jacket. You rat wire wearin motha…”

Vito says as he walks towards Disco, who quickly cuts him off.

“Vito, I swear on everything I’m not wearing a wire. I’m no rat. Trust me, Internal Services doesn’t have anything on us.”

Johnny the Bull is hot at Disco’s words…

“There ain’t no us, Disco. And come to think of it, you owe us a couple boxes of ziti. So, if you didn’t come here to pay up…”

“Look, Johnny, I get it. Vito, Tony, caamaann, we go way back. I’ll prove it to you all that I’m no rat. Vito, I’m gonna help you win back that Hardcore title later on. Then we can call it even.”

Vito, Tony and Johnny all mull over Disco’s offer. They head nod to each other until Tony speaks…

“Even for now…if you come through…”

Tony escorts Disco out of the room as Disco exhales after leaving. He does the sign of the cross. Our announcers talk about if Disco has really flipped or not, and Heenan says he can smell a rat a mile away. Schiavone questions which rat he is speaking of, and before Bobby can answer, Tenay tells him not to…

C5rCN29.png

They then shift focus and talk about our next match, a brotherly affair, The Harris Brothers against Harlem Heat! A brief video package plays highlighting the past few months of Booker T and Stevie Ray’s struggles to remain a cohesive unit.

Mene Gene is standing by with The Harris Brothers and Col. Robert Parker. Parker does the mic work as he says he has a history with Harlem Heat, and knows that they are not on the same page. Tonight isn’t personal, but just another step for his Harris Boys to get Tag Team gold around their waist!

4OwYu7m.png

The Harris Brothers are out first, accompanied by the latest edition of Chosen- Col. Robert Parker. The massive twins head down to the ring as they jeer at the fans on the way.

Harlem Heat is out next. The two brothers seem to be on the same page as they fist bump each other before heading down the entrance ramp while fire blasts from the top of the stage. The announcers play up their struggles, but also note that brothers always fight…

BY4OC8s.png

Match 2- Tag Team Match
Harlem Heat vs. The Harris Brothers w/Col. Robert Parker

*Ron and Don Harris may get switched up during the match, even in BTB world you can’t keep track of which one is which If you can follow along, more power to you!*

The bell rings and Booker T comes out firing! Missile dropkicks to both Harris Brothers knock them out of the ring to regroup on the outside with Col. Robert Parker. Booker isn’t letting any strategy be talked about…

AS HE SLING SHOTS OVER THE ROPES ONTO BOTH HARRIS BROTHERS!!

Booker is right back up on his feet as he looks over at Stevie Ray, who gives half a cheer from the corner.

The action spills back inside the ring as Booker T works over Ron Harris. The veteran Harlem Heat begin to cut the ring in half as Booker tags in Stevie. Stevie connects with hard body blows in the corner. Stevie sends Ron off the ropes, but Don makes a blind tag. Stevie misses a clothesline on Ron and then RUNS RIGHT INTO A BIG BOOT FROM DON!!

Don then takes control of Stevie Ray, cutting the ring in half. After a big sidewalk slam, Don tags Ron back in. Booker T shows a lot more enthusiasm than his brother in corner, as he stomps his feet on the apron looking to get the crowd behind him as he awaits the hot tag from his brother.

Stevie finally fights back enough to get towards his side of the ring, where he reaches for the outstretched arm of Booker T who gets the HOT TAG!!

Booker T drills Ron with a flying shoulder block, before running at Don on the apron and drills him with a running knee, sending him to the floor! Booker T then shows his strength as he lifts Ron high in the air for a vertical suplex! Booker then climbs to the top turnbuckle, sizes Ron up…

TOP ROPE MISSILE DROPKICK FROM BOOKER T…RIGHT INTO THE SPINAROONIE!!

Booker T then tags back in Stevie Ray, and now it’s time for some power moves!!

Col. Robert Parker senses danger and does what Jeff Jarrett brought him in to do by climbing up to distract the referee. This opening gives Don the chance to roll his brother out of the ring and pull the ol’ twin-magic switcharoo! Stevie was also distracted by Parker and didn’t notice it. He goes to lift Don up but Don is waiting, AND CONNECTS WITH A HUGE CHOKESLAM!!!

Don with the cover…

1…2…NO!!

Stevie Ray is now in need of a hot tag once again, and his brother is in the corner anticipating it! Just as Stevie is about to tag in Booker, the pesky Col. Robert Parker strikes again and pulls Booker T down off the apron!!

Stevie Ray reaches out but Booker is no longer there! This gives Ron and Don enough time to take advantage, as while Booker T has Col. Robert Parker up by his shirt collar…

THE HARRIS BROTHERS DELIVER THE H-BOMB TO STEVIE RAY!!!

Don hooks the leg as Ron stands guard…

1…2…3!!!

Winners- The Harris Brothers

Chosen celebrate up the aisle way as they damn well know they stole the victory, but the bigger story is back inside the ring….

Booker T checks on Stevie Ray, who is finally recovering from the H-Bomb. Booker T helps Stevie up to his feet, and Stevie Ray reluctantly allows Booker to raise his arm as the crowd cheers the two brothers….

UNTIL STEVIE RAY SNAPS AND CLOTHESLINES BOOKER T!!!

Stevie puts the boots to his brother, beating the living shit out of him!!! Stevie is in a full mount as he drives fists and elbows into Booker T’s head until blood begins to rush from Booker T’s face!

Stevie then grabs his trusted slapjack and beats Booker T over the back with it!! The crowd begins to boo as Stevie stomps on his brother once more before soaking in the boos from the crowd. Stevie leaves his brother lying in his own blood as he walks up the aisle way, shouting “This is what you get! I ain’t done whoopin yo ass yet either, sucka!”

4OwYu7m.png

1KSFX4z.png

We shift our attention to another vignette from THE MAN IN RED from last month-FATHER JAMES!

Father James is at the same insane asylum, but this time he is outside on a bench. It is a cold, windy day as the sinister man sits with his walking cane…

“There is no need to heed the warning. It is already here. It walks amongst us all. The APOCALYPSE is coming!”

The clouds grow darker which each passing word from Father James…

“The SINISTER plan I have set in motion will rock WCW to its core.”

The wind picks up, rain begins to fall, and lighting illuminates the sky…

“The days of preparation are over. Nothing can stop it. NOTHING! Listen to these words carefully, as they will become engrained in your mind from here to kingdom come…”

Father James soaks in the falling rain drops as he exhales…

“THE SINISTER ERA IS UPON US!”

The ground shakes as lighting cracks once more before we quickly fade to black…

C5rCN29.png

We head over to WCW President Ric Flair’s office. He is seated at his official desk, flanked by two gorgeous women in skimpy dresses. To his right stands Arn Anderson, and off in the distance we can see Official Chief of Staff Curt Hennig lacing up his boots for later tonight.

Flair tells the world that he is a man of his word, and effective immediately he is RE-INSTATING THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!

Flair goes on to say that Arn Anderson will oversee the division, and that an 8-man tournament will begin tomorrow night on Nitro, with the finals for the vacant title taking place NEXT MONTH AT UNCENSORED! WOOO!

4OwYu7m.png

We head back down to ringside area as we get ready for our next bout, THE HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!!

The Outfit is out first, as Johnny the Bull and Tony Marinara join the challenger Big Vito down to the ring. Big Vito is carrying a trash can full of weapons as he tosses it into the ring. The crowd is firmly behind The Outfit, as they cheer all three men while they pose in the ring!

The announcers play up Disco’s whereabouts, and also state that these Hardcore title matches usually end up in the most peculiar spots, so Disco could be hiding in the bathroom stall right now for all we know!

Internal Services is out next. Led to the ring by Miss Hancock who looks as good as ever tonight, laptop in tow. VK Stock follows suit and taunts the camera as new member Barry “Repo” Darsow follows behind. The Wall brings up the rear, as he holds the Hardcore title high above his head for the world to see!

FdpV8z5.png

Match 3- Hardcore Championship
©The Wall vs. Big Vito

The bell rings and Vito immediately picks up his trash can full of weapons and chucks it right at The Wall’s head! Vito then tackles The Wall to the ground, pounding him with rights and lefts. Wall fights Vito off of him, but not long enough…

FOR VITO TO DRILL WALL OVER THE HEAD WITH A STOP SIGN!!

The shot doesn’t phase the 7-footer, as he eats the stop sign and nearly takes Vito’s head off with A BIG BOOT!

Down at ringside, VK Stock and Barry Darsow trade barbs with Johnny the Bull and Tony Marinara!

The action spills to the outside as Vito repeatedly hits Wall with every weapon he can find, only for The Wall to get stronger and stronger with each head shot. The Wall then picks up Big Vito…

AND CHOKESLAMS HIM RIGHT ONTO THE STEEL STEPS!!

Johnny and Tony run over to Vito, but get double clotheslined by The Wall! VK Stock and Darsow rush over and put the boots to Johnny and Tony…Suddenly…

DISCO INFERNO MAKES HIS WAY DOWN THE ENTRANCE RAMP!!

Disco looks to get into the mix, but before he can…

MISS HANCOCK BLASTS DISCO OVER THE HEAD WITH HER LAPTOP!!

A full fledge brawl has broken out at ringside, and somewhere through the mess, The Wall takes Vito up the entrance ramp and through the backstage curtain…

WHERE FINLAY AND BRIAN KNOBBS ARE WAITING!!

Finlay drills The Wall with a trash can while Knobbs busts a hockey stick over Vito’s back!

Finlay’s trash can is no match for The Wall, who lifts Finlay up and CHOKESLAMS HIM onto the floor! He then grabs Knobbs, AND CHOKESLAMS HIM ON TOP OF FINLAY!!

They just so happen to be fighting right next to an elevator, so The Wall calls for the elevator, stacks both Finlay and Knobbs up and tosses them in before sending them up.

The Wall has taken his eyes off of Vito, and when Wall turns around…

VITO SPRAYS A FIRE EXTINGUISHER INTO THE WALL’S FACE!!!

The Wall is blinded for a brief moment, as we cut to a side by side and see VK Stock and Darsow brawling through the crowd with Johnny and Tony!

Big Vito has taken control as they brawl over towards catering. Vito smashes The Wall’s face into a buffet tray, but THE WALL IS FUCKING INDESTRUCTIBLE AND REFUSES TO LET ANYTHING PHASE HIM TONIGHT!!

The Wall wraps his massive hand around Vito’s neck…

AND CHOKESLAMS HIM THROUGH THE BUFFET TABLE!!!

The Wall makes the cover…

1…2…NOOO!!

Disco dives in from nowhere and breaks the pinfall attempt up. Disco gets some offense in on The Wall, trying to prove to The Outfit that HE AIN’T NO RAT! Vito slowly gets to his feet, and just as Disco pulls out a frozen fish to hit The Wall with, Vito low blows The Wall!!

BUT THE LOW BLOW FORCES THE WALL TO DUCK…

AND DISCO SLAMS THE FROZEN FISH OVER THE HEAD OF BIG VITO!!!

There must have been a brick inside that fish because it knocks Vito out cold! The Wall gains feeling back into his legs after the low blow and lifts Disco up…

AND CHOKESLAMS HIM THROUGH ANOTHER BUFFETT TABLE!!!

The Wall then covers Vito once more…

1…2…3!!!

Winner AND STILL HARDCORE CHAMPION- The Wall

The referee raises The Wall’s hand as Internal Services finally make it backstage to celebrate with their massive bodyguard. VK Stock then looks down at the fallen Vito and Disco and shouts…

“Your night’s just getting started. Things are about to get a lot worse for you, Vito! Disco, thank you for your cooperation!”

Internal Services walk away from the catering room as The Wall holds his Hardcore title high above his head! Our announcers say either Disco’s night just went from bad to worse, or he was flipped and intentionally hit Vito with the frozen fish!

4OwYu7m.png

giphy.gif

It’s time for a WCW Credit Card Commercial. Nothing like thinking about tax season, and then seeing WCW’s wonderful 25.99% APR after 6 months!

We head to The Founding Fathers’ RV, where things aren’t going so smooth. The cameraman heads into the RV in the middle of a heated argument.

Bret Hart refuses to help The Outsiders tonight against Sting and Vampiro, saying he needs to get mentally prepared for dealing with GOLDBERG- something that they just can’t seem to help him out with!

“This alliance ain’t a one way street, mang. Hold up your end of the bargain, Bret!” Scott Hall points and shouts at Bret Hart.

“We expect the same level of a detailed plan…a lot better than that trap you set on us at Souled Out! We better be seeing you out there during our Tag Match!” Nash follows up.

Bret looks on, shaking his head, clearly not interested in helping anybody but himself tonight…

C5rCN29.png

Mene Gene is with The Filthy Animals, just moments before Billy Kidman’s heated match with Evan Karagias. Kidman says that Karagias is the minor leagues, and that Torrie isn’t interested in him, because she has a real man to take care of her.

Gene pokes in at the words, asking Torrie for herself. By her looks, Torrie is split on this match. She says she just doesn’t want anybody to get hurt tonight. Kidman then storms off the set as Konnan and Rey Rey follow up. Torrie follows suit after a long sigh. Mene Gene is caught in 2K staring at Torrie while she walks away…

4OwYu7m.png

Our announcers talk about whether Torrie has fallen for Evan Karagias, or if this is all a ploy to get Karagias off of his game against Billy Kidman!

3 Count is out first, to a loud chorus of boos! Helms, Moore and Karagias go through their boy band routine inside the ring, but before they can get halfway through, they are cut off by The Filthy Animals’ theme music.

The Filthy Animals all pile out as Kidman doesn’t even wait for Torrie…he sprints into the ring, looking to take Evan Karagias’ head off!!

VIFifRI.png

Match 4- Grudge Match
Billy Kidman vs. Evan Karagias

This one is on right out of the gate as Kidman tackles Karagias through the ropes and to the floor! The crowd is behind Kidman as he whips Karagias hard into the steel guard rail. He then keeps him there, delivering a vicious knife edge chop! Kidman then grabs Karagias by the hair and tosses him into the ring.

Kidman slingshots himself into the ring and connects on Karagias! Kidman isn’t looking for a pinfall attempt and instead smashes Karagias’ head into the mat!

The camera pans over to Torrie, who looks worried on the outside. She should worry, as Konnan and Rey Mysterio are close to trading blows with Shane Helms and Shannon Moore!

Back inside the ring, Kidman is in full control of the match. He has Karagias in a side headlock, but Karagias sends Kidman off the ropes. Kidman fires back and goes for a shoulder block but Karagias is waiting with a deep arm drag!

Karagias is right back up onto his feet and connects with a dropkick!! Karagias goes for the first cover of the match…

1…2…NO!

Konnan grabs Karagias’ feet from underneath the ropes and drags him to the outside! Torrie is right in the middle of the raucous as Rey comes to blows with both Helms and Moore….LOOK UP!!!

BILLY KIDMAN SKIES THROUGH THE AIR WITH A SHOOTING STAR PRESS ONTO EVERYBODY AT RINGSIDE!!!

Torrie is knocked down in the chaos, as Karagias’ elbow inadvertently drilled her right in the head! Karagias quickly tends to Torrie, but before he can do anything, Kidman pounds on his back! Kidman then drags Karagias by his hair and goes to throw him into the ring post…

BUT KARAGIAS REVERSES IT AND THROWS KIDMAN FACE FIRST INTO THE RING POST!!

Karagias slides the hurt Kidman into the ring and then climbs to the top rope, looking for a high-risk maneuver. Karagias sets his feet, but then looks down at Torrie, who is still holding her head in pain. Karagias shouts out to Torrie, but she doesn’t respond…

Evan, don’t let this woman take over your life! Karagias is lust-struck, taking his eye off of his opponent, who quickly capitalizes by leaping to the top turnbuckle. Kidman uses his superior athletic ability and leaps up…

TOP ROPE HURICANRANNA TO EVAN KARAGIAS!!!

The crowd EXPLODES at the move, as Kidman pulls it off masterfully. Kidman isn’t done as he climbs back up to the top. He looks out to make sure Konnan and Rey have things under control, which they now do, and leaps high in the air…

SHOOTING STAR PRESS FROM BILLY KIDMAN!!!

Kidman hooks the leg!

1…2…3!!!

Winner- Billy Kidman

Kidman gets his hand raised and then quickly hops out of the ring, tending to Torrie. She nods her head up and down after Kidman asks her if she is alright. The Animals then head back up the entrance ramp, celebrating Billy Kidman’s victory.

For a very slight moment, Torrie turns around and looks back down inside the ring, almost as if to check on Evan Karagias. Kidman doesn’t pick up on it, but THE ENTIRE WORLD WATCHING AT HOME DOES!!

4OwYu7m.png

Internal Services are in their dressing room. Instead of cooling down following the hard-fought victory over Big Vito, they are all gearing up for a possible raid. Alongside VK Stock, Barry Darsow and The Wall sits both Villano brothers and Super Calo.

VK Stock gives a speech to the rest of the room, talking about how The Outfit are bad for democracy, and thanks to the help from The Villano brothers and Super Calo (who have been wearing a wire during the card games with The Outfit) they have The Outfit in the crosshairs. Miss Hancock enters the room and hands VK Stock a warrant for their arrest!

VK Stock opens up his briefcase and hands three pairs of handcuffs to The Wall, who is presumably the man at arms in charge of arresting The Outfit! IS INTERNAL SERVICES GOING TO PULL A RAID LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW?!?!?!?

C5rCN29.png

Sting, Vampiro and Chris Kanyon are in the back, getting ready for tonight. Sting tells Vampiro if he follows his lead tonight, the two will take home Tag Team gold. Kanyon says he will make sure that neither Lex Luger, nor Bret Hart will get a chance to interfere! Sting hugs both men and thanks them for having his back…

Mene Gene is standing by with United States Champion Jeff Jarrett. Gene asks Jarrett how he feels knowing he is about to enter the ring in a barbaric clash with Terry Funk…

“Listen up, SLAPNUTS! Terry Funk is as old as you, and doesn’t even belong in the ring anymore. After I’m done with that old piece of trash tonight, he’s gonna wish the nursing home never signed a waiver to let him out for the night!”

Our announcers digest everything we’ve just witnessed, from Internal Services seemingly gearing up to arrest The Outfit, to Sting’s new alliance with Vampiro and Kanyon, and finally to Jeff Jarrett’s HUGE United States Championship match against Terry Funk- IN A BULLROPE MATCH!

4OwYu7m.png

We cut to the center of the ring, where a bullrope with a cowbell attached in the middle is placed!

Terry Funk is out first to a massive ovation from the crowd! Funk has his branding iron in hand, as he wildly swings it through the air before sliding into the ring! He looks down at the bullrope and licks his chops, thinking about what he is going to do to Jeff Jarrett!

Jeff Jarrett (and his trusted guitar) is out next to a HUGE ringing of boos! Col. Robert Parker and The Harris Brothers flank the reigning United States Champion, who talks smack into the camera while walking down the entrance ramp.

Jarrett looks into the ring and points at Terry Funk as he climbs in and poses on the top turnbuckle. Sparklers flare from the ceiling as Jarrett holds his guitar and United States title high in the air for the world to see!

yowcBDX.png

Match 5- United States Championship- Texas Bullrope Match
©Jeff Jarrett vs. Terry Funk

Referee Charles Robinson attaches the bullrope to both men, but before he calls for the opening bell, he heads over to ring announcer David Penzer and tells him something…

“Ladies and gentlemen, I have just received word from WCW President Ric Flair’s office that on his orders, ALL members of Chosen must vacate the ringside area effective immediately!”

The crowd cheers at the announcement as Jarrett is IRATE! The WCW Security Team then heads down to ringside and forcefully brings The Harris Brothers and Col. Robert Parker up the aisle way!

Robinson then rings for the bell AND WE ARE ON!

Our announcers remind us that the bullrope can be used as a weapon, and the only way to win is by pinfall, submission or TKO!

Terry Funk wastes no time as he lifts his side of the bullrope AND WHIPS JARRETT OVER THE BACK WITH IT!!

Funk goes on to beat the living shit out of Jarrett with the bullrope, until welts begin to form across the US Champion’s back! Jarrett falls into the corner of the ring, but strategically falls in the corner where he placed his guitar before the match started. While he tries his best to duck rope shots from Funk, he is able to grab a hold of his guitar.

Jarrett gets to his feet and mule kicks Funk off of him, then turns around…

JARRETT BLASTS HIS GUITAR OVER TERRY FUNK’S HEAD!!

Funk hits the deck, but Jarrett is now out for blood. Knowing that Chosen was forced to the back, he has to work to earn his living tonight, and Jarrett is about to show just what he is capable of!

Jarrett with a barrage of kicks to the fallen Funk. He then forces his boot into Funk’s side, kicking him out of the ring and to the floor. Jarrett tests how long the attached bullrope is, and sizes up Funk, waiting for him to get to his feet.

When Funk gets to his feet, Jarrett runs in the opposite direction of Funk, forcing Funk forward…

FACE FIRST INTO THE RING POST!!

The camera gets a close up of Funk, who is now BUSTED OPEN! Jarrett stays on the gas as he slides out of the ring and whips Funk over the back with the bullrope. He then begins to rip at the back of Terry Funk’s t-shirt, exposing his back. Jarrett winds up again but before he can deal a blow to the exposed back of Funk, Funk grabs a hold of the cowbell…

FUNK DRILLS JARRETT BETWEEN THE EYES WITH THE COWBELL!!

Jarrett hits the deck as Funk puts the boots to him. He lifts Jarrett to his feet and strongly whips him back first into the guard rail!!

Jarrett’s back is a complete mess, between the welts from the bullrope and now an imprint of the steel guard rail, he lies on the outside floor while clutching his back. Funk uses this time to head underneath the ring!

Funk tosses a handful of chairs into the ring, and then slides out TWO TABLES! Funk slides one of the tables into the ring while he sets the other one up parallel to the ring apron on the outside. Jarrett has now recovered enough to throw a chop block at Funk, taking out his knee!

Jarrett then pounds on Funk’s face with rights and lefts. Both men are busted open, with Jarrett’s hair reminiscent of WCW President Ric Flair’s blonde hair during a bloody battle.

Jarrett takes the sharp edge of the cowbell…AND BEGINS TO DIG IT INTO FUNK’S FOREHEAD!!

Jarrett looks out at the camera while digging the cowbell into Funk’s forehead, and asks the world…

“Ain’t I great?!?!?”

The two end up on the apron of the ring, with the table right beneath them. Jarrett miscalculates a punch and Funk delivers a forearm smash that knocks Jarrett back! Funk with another blow to the head! He then kicks Jarrett in the gut and places him between his legs.

Funk is looking for a piledriver through the table, and goes for it, but Jarrett reaches out and holds onto the middle rope to stop the move. Funk drives an elbow into Jarrett’s back, but as he does, Jarrett’s head jolts forward, giving Funk a makeshift low blow!!

Funk stumbles back a bit on the apron as Jarrett looks to strike. Jarrett drills Funk over the head with the cowbell and then HE places Funk in between his legs. Jarrett looks down at the table, leaps off…

JARRETT WITH A PILEDRIVER TO FUNK OFF THE APRON…THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

The crowd is in awe at the move! The piledriver takes a lot of juice out of both men, not just Funk who took the brunt of it. Both men eventually emerge from the pile of rubble and begin to head towards the ring. They both slide in as Funk holds his head in agony, as Jarrett holds his knee which he may have tweaked jumping off the apron with Funk!

Both men grab a chair as they both slowly get to their feet. Simultaneously, they swing their respective chairs at each other, AND THEY HIT EACH OTHER’S CHAIRS!!

Jarrett drops his and shakes his hands, as the vibration from Funk’s chair is too much! Funk the wields back…

AND DRILLS JARRETT ARCOSS THE HEAD WITH THE CHAIR!!

Funk thinks about pinning Jarrett, but instead a sadistic grin forms across his face. He begins to unwrap the wrist tape from his free hand until there is none left. He kicks Jarrett for good measure. He then grabs a hold of the cowbell…

AND BEGINS TO TAPE IT INTO JARRETT’S FOREHEAD!!

Funk wraps the wrist tape around and around the cowbell attached to Jarrett’s head, and the dazed Jarrett is down on both knees, trying to muster up enough energy to get to his feet. Before he can do anything, Funk wields another chair…

FUNK HITS JARRETT WITH A CHAIRSHOT TO THE HEAD…AND THE COWBELL ATTACHED TO JARRETT’S HEAD!

*Talk about getting your bell rung!*

With Jarrett incapacitated, Funk makes the cover…

1…2…NOOO!!

Jarrett gets half of his shoulder up just before the three count! Funk is in total control now, as he sets up the other table inside the ring. He wastes no time sliding Jarrett onto the table, and then climbs up himself. He places Jarrett in the piledriver position…

FUNK WITH HIS PATENTED PILEDRIVER THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

Funk swims his way through the debris from the table exploding and drapes his arm over Jarrett…

1….2…..THR…NOOOO!!

At the LAST possible second, Jarrett reaches out and places half of his hand on the bottom rope! Funk, along with the crowd are in disbelief! Funk slowly gets back to his feet, not knowing what else to do! He grabs the last chair that isn’t bent and sets it up in the center of the ring, opened up.

He lifts Jarrett to his feet as he sets him up in front of the open chair. Funk goes for a bodyslam onto the open chair, but Jarrett hits a desperation EYE RAKE, and slides out of the move. He lands directly next to Funk…

JEFF JARRETT HITS THE STROKE ON TERRY FUNK ONTO THE OPEN CHAIR!!!

The chair explodes!...Both men are completely out cold!!....Jarrett places his arm over Funk!!!....

1…2…3!!!!

Winner AND STILL UNITED STATES CHAMPION- Jeff Jarrett

Jarrett’s music plays as the referee helps him to his feet. Chosen quickly race back down the entrance ramp and help their leader as Col. Robert Parker hands Jarrett his United States Championship! Say what you want about the man, but tonight he won all by himself without any help!

Jarrett can barely stand on both feet, and needs assistance from Ron and Don as they help him up the entrance ramp. He collapses for a brief second at the ramp before clutching his US title, looking back inside the ring at Funk.

The camera pans inside the ring where Terry Funk is slowly getting to his feet. The crowd gives the crazy old bastard a standing ovation as he waves out before needing assistance from a few referees to exit the ring!

4OwYu7m.png

Following that blood-bath, our announcers transition over to hyping up Uncensored! UNCENSORED! Coming Live! March 19, 2000 from the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida! Call tonight for tickets!

Back at Ric Flair’s dressing room, the WCW President is greeted by his son, David Flair, and David’s crew of Crowbar and Daffney.
David is pissed and wants to know why any of them aren’t booked tonight. Ric tells David that this time around, he isn’t handing David anything, and he has to earn everything he gets in WCW. Ric goes on to say David needs to reach up and grab success, it won’t just fall in his lap. The same goes for Crowbar and Daffney, too…

Crowbar raises his crowbar but Arn steps in front. David signals for Crowbar to lower the weapon. David has a deranged look in his eyes as he repeats what his father has just told him-

“I have to earn it. Reach up and grab success! HAHA! I have a plan! C’mon, gang, let’s go!”

And with those words, David, Crowbar and Daffney barge out of President Flair’s room, seemingly out to reach up and grab success!

C5rCN29.png

Mene Gene is with “The Baddest Man in WCW” Ken Shamrock.
Shamrock looks as locked in as ever as Gene asks him about tonight. Shamrock says plain and simple he is going out there tonight to show Tank Abbott who the alpha of WCW really is. Shamrock intently looks into the camera and tells Abbott he not only promises a victory, but he promises he will end Abbott’s pathetic WCW career as we know it!

Back down at ringside our announcers hype us up for the SHOOT FIGHT RULES MATCH between Ken Shamrock and Tank Abbott! All three have their money on Shamrock, as about 100 percent of you readers also do…

4OwYu7m.png

A graphic pops up explaining the rules. They are quite simple. Win via TKO or Submission. No pinfalls allowed. No rounds, just straight ass kicking until one man can no longer go…

Tank Abbott is out first to a loud ringing of boos. Abbott doesn’t care, because he came here tonight to take out the man that embarrassed him last month at Souled Out-Ken Shamrock. After smacking himself in the face a few times, Abbott pulls out smelling salts from his pocket. He rips the smelling salts and lets out a loud roar as he awaits his opponent…

Ken Shamrock out next to a HUGE POP! Shamrock, dressed in a black fighter’s robe, walks to the ring with a purpose. He looks out into the ring at Abbott, points his finger at him and shouts-

“YOUR ASS IS MINE MOTHER FUCKER!!!”

4SyVVoU.png

Match 6- Shoot Fight Rules Match

The referee really doesn’t have much to do in this bout, and doesn’t even think about having these two caged animals tap gloves. Instead, he asks both men if they are ready before calling for the bell, and then he gets the hell out of the way!

Shamrock immediately tackles Abbott to the mat! Shamrock goes for a full mount but Abbott prevents it and rolls Shamrock onto his back. Abbott goes for a big punch but Shamrock blocks it. Shamrock then re-positions himself…

AND PUTS ABBOTT IN THE DREADED LEG BAR!!

Abbott has done his homework, and is waiting with a massive blow to the nose of Shamrock, which forces Shamrock to let go of the leg bar.

The nose shot doesn’t phase Shamrock, who continues to go on the offensive, drilling Abbott with body shots and elbows to the face. Abbott leans over the ropes, and Shamrock is forced to ease up. The crowd boos Abbott LOUDLY as he hangs onto the ropes, looking for a breather!

Abbott waits until he sees an opportunity AND CLOBBERS SHAMROCK WITH A LEFT HOOK!

Shamrock stumbles around before falling to the mat. Instead of going in for the kill, Abbott plays with his food and lets Shamrock FEEL THE POWER OF HIS PUNCH!

The camera pans in on Shamrock, who has blood gushing from his nose. The sight of the blood on the mat brings out a different side of Shamrock, as he lets out an animalistic roar BEFORE GOING FUCKING APE SHIT ON ABBOTT!!

Rights, lefts, kicks, knees, every possible blow you can think of! Shamrock is on fire! Shamrock then connects with a VICIOUS UPPERCUT…THAT SENDS ABBOTT FLAT TO THE MAT!!

Shamrock isn’t done as he goes into a full mount position, hammering away on Abbott! Abbott doesn’t have much left in the tank, as he attempts to fight off the mount. Shamrock allows Abbott to roll over…

BEFORE HE PUTS HIM IN A REAR NAKED CHOKE!!!

ABBOTT HAS FALLEN FAST ASLEEP- THE REFEREE CALLS FOR THE BELL!!!!!

Winner- Ken Shamrock

Shamrock refuses to let go of the hold, shouting at anybody that will listen-

“IT’S FUCKING BED TIME!”

The crowd LOVES this as they shout at Shamrock- “DON’T LET GO!” “DON’T LET GO!”

A host of WCW Officials race down and attempt to pry Shamrock off of the fast asleep Abbott, and eventually Shamrock lets go.

Shamrock then races to the top turnbuckle as he soaks in the massive roar from the crowd. Ken Shamrock has once again beat Tank Abbott, and it is only up for him from this point forward!!

4OwYu7m.png

In the back, The Outfit are playing their big monthly card game. Disco is sweating out a hand as Super Calo pushes him all in. Disco went all in with a pair of 3s, while Super Calo had a flush! Disco tosses his cards down and puts his head in his hands.

Not only is he back in debt with The Outfit, none of them are happy with Disco costing Big Vito the match against The Wall earlier on!

The camera then cuts to outside the door, where Internal Services are waiting. VK Stock makes sure they have all the proper paperwork before barging in to arrest The Outfit…

WHEN SUDDENLY…

WHACK!!!

CROWBAR DRILLS THE WALL IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD…WITH A CROWBAR!!!

David Flair jumps VK Stock, tackling him to the ground. Daffney tackles Miss Hancock to the floor! Barry Darsow gets a few swings in on Flair, and the commotion is loud enough for The Outfit to open the door, only to see David Flair and Crowbar beating up Internal Services.

Tony, Johnny and Vito all get in on the action as they put the boots to their governmental foes. With all of this commotion going on, we finally realize that David Flair is wearing a referee’s shirt! The Wall is down on the ground, as that last crowbar shot from Crowbar finally phased the big man after a night of eating every weapon shot imaginable.

Throughout all of the commotion, Crowbar covers The Wall while David makes an extremely fast count….

NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION- CROWBAR!!

Crowbar grabs the Hardcore title as he, David and Daffney all run off. Security has finally entered the fray as they keep The Outfit away from Internal Services! Throughout this entire clusterfuck, somehow Crowbar leaves as the NEW Hardcore Champion!

C5rCN29.png

Following all of that commotion, our announcers begin to hype up our penultimate championship match tonight, THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!

We get a side by side view of Sting and Vampiro, along with Kanyon, heading towards the entrance curtain. On the other side of our screen we see The Outsiders, slowly walking as cool as they can be. What a match this is going to be!!

4OwYu7m.png

Sting and Vampiro are out first, and Sting receives a hero’s welcome from the crowd! Vampiro and Kanyon play into Sting’s massive popularity as all three of them pose on the top turnbuckles, and in unison let out Sting’s trademark “WOOO!”

The Outsiders are out next, and following them are Lex Luger and Liz. The cool kids continue their slow walk down the entrance ramp, really in no hurry to step into the ring with Sting and Vampiro!!

oo3DFNU.png

Match 7- Tag Team Championship
©The Outsiders vs. Sting & Vampiro

Immediately following the pre-match introductions, The Outsiders fire right out of the gate with an attack on both Sting and Vampiro!

Nash clotheslines Sting over the top rope and to the floor as the reigning Tag Team Champions focus their attention on Vampiro. After a quick double team, Hall stays in and works over Vampiro.

Hall with a clothesline followed by a sidewalk slam. The veteran has Vampiro right where he wants him, as he tosses him into the corner before following up with a big splash. While the referee is over by Sting, who is trying his best to get back involved in the match, Nash sticks his size 17 boot right into Vampiro’s face in the corner of the ring!

Hall takes the fallen Vampiro and places him in his infamous abdominal stretch! Hall slaps Vampiro across the head while staring directly at Sting. Hall taunts Sting as he lets out his own version of the “WOO!” before hammering down on Vampiro’s mid-section!

Hall tags in Nash who puts the boots to Vamps. Nash lifts Vampiro up and goes to send him off the ropes but Vampiro reverses it. Vampiro hits the deck as Nash shows his athleticism by hopping over Vampiro. Nash re-coils off the ropes and Vampiro is waiting with a DROPKICK!!

The move sends Nash to the mat! Vampiro begins to army crawl over towards Sting, who is awaiting the hot tag, along with the crowd-ready to come unglued for the Stinger! After what feels like an eternity, and just as Nash grabs Vampiro’s foot…HE TAGS IN STING!!

Sting is ON FIRE as he delivers rights and lefts to Nash! He goes over to the corner and knocks Hall to the floor. Lex Luger hops up onto the apron and he eats a clothesline from Sting that sends him on top of Hall on the outside!!

Nash stumbles to his feet but Sting has him targeted up…

STING CLOTHESLINES NASH OVER THE ROPES AND TO THE FLOOR!!

The Founding Fathers members are all on top of each other on the outside! Sting tags in Vampiro and points to the top turnbuckle. Vampiro happily obliges and climbs to the top, setting his feet…

VAMPIRO WITH A MOONSAULT OFF THE TOP ROPE ONTO ALL FOUNDING FATHERS MEMBERS!!!

The crowd cheers loudly for Vampiro, as he is quickly becoming a fan favorite! Vampiro and Sting stay on The Outsiders, as Sting whips Nash into the guard rail while Vampiro whips Hall into the steel steps!

Kanyon and Luger are now firmly locked in, brawling around the ringside area. Chris Kanyon is holding up his end, and his vow to become a better man. Kanyon sends Luger into the guard rail, and then slams him at the bottom of the entrance ramp, completely neutralizing Luger. Liz looks on in horror as there isn’t much she can do right now!

The action finally spills back inside the ring, as Sting and Kevin Nash are still the legal man. This doesn’t stop the carnage at ringside as Vampiro and Hall brawl all over, with Hall taking advantage after slamming Vampiro’s face off of the announcers desk!

Hall begins some housekeeping as he rips up the padded floor to expose the hard concrete floor underneath. Hall thinks about setting Vampiro up for an OUTSIDER’S EDGE…but Vampiro uses his strength and BACK BODY DROPS HALL HARD ONTO THE EXPOSED CONCRETE!!

Vampiro is not done, as he quickly gets Scott Hall to his feet. He begins to ascend with Scott Hall on top of the announcers desk, as all three clear the area. Vampiro lifts Hall up…

NAIL IN THE COFFIN OFF THE ANNOUNCERS DESK ONTO THE EXPOSED CONCRETE!!!!

What a move from Vampiro! He is pulling out all stops, not only to impress his mentor, Sting, but to win the Tag Team titles!

Back inside the ring, Sting is working Nash over with a sleeper hold. The big man begins to slowly stumble down to one knee, but eventually gains his bearings long enough to use his massive frame to fall back…

NASH’S MOMENTUM CARRIES BOTH HE AND STING…

RIGHT INTO THE REFEREE!!!

Both men land on top of the referee, as this was Kevin Nash’s plan all along! Nash, pulling a play from Bret Hart’s playbook, begins to look out for Bret Hart’s help…BUT BRET HART IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!

Nash even takes it a step further by looking up the ramp, shouting out-

“WHERE IS BRET?”

Nash stomps on Sting, and decides to take matters into his own hands. Hall and Vampiro are both still down on the outside from the big move from before. Nash digs into his singlet and PULLS OUT THE DREADED BRASS KNUCKLES!!

Sting gets to his feet, turns around, and with the referee still out cold from before…

NASH DRILLS STING WITH THE BRASS KNUCKLES!!!

Sting hits the mat like a ton of bricks! Nash tries his best to revive the referee, but he is out cold! Nash shifts his attention to Sting, as the replay shows he grazed Sting with the brass knuckles, not getting a full shot in on him. Nash kicks Sting in the gut…

JACKNIFE POWERBOMB!!!

With Bret Hart nowhere in sight, Kevin Nash had to go to Plan B (or was this all part of their plan to begin with?)

Sting smartly rolls beneath the ropes to recover from the vicious Jacknife Powerbomb. Vampiro and Hall are now back on their feet, and begin to climb into the ring to join the action while the referee is knocked out cold.

Nash places Sting in the corner and goes for a back elbow but Sting moves out of the way! On the opposite side of the ring, Vampiro is working over Scott Hall. Sting follows up with a big elbow to the head of Nash, who is now stooped over in the corner! Sting looks at Vampiro and Vampiro nods as they simultaneously whip Hall and Nash to the center of the ring…

WHERE THE OUTSIDERS COLLIDE!!

Hall and Nash fall back, and Sting and Vampiro are waiting for them…

WITH STEREO SCORPION DEATH DROPS!!!

Lex Luger makes one last-ditch effort to make the save, but Kanyon cuts him off by tackling him to the floor!

With Vampiro standing guard in front of Hall, Sting hooks the leg on Kevin Nash…

1…2…3!!!!

Winners AND NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS- Sting & Vampiro

STING AND VAMPIRO HAVE WON THE TAG TEAM TITLES!!!
The Cow Palace comes UNGLUED for the title change, as the two “Brothers in Paint” celebrate in the ring. Kanyon hops in and celebrates with the duo as they hold their NEW Tag Team titles up high and embrace!!

The trio celebrates up the aisle way as Hall and Nash are visibly upset at ringside. They slam the mat in frustration as the crowd jeers at them. We can hear them audibly say-

“Where was Bret? And what the hell were you doing, Lex? You’re not worth anything!”

The Outsiders walk over the fallen Lex Luger and up the ramp, as they tear up a big Sting sign on their way to the back!!

4OwYu7m.png

giphy.gif

(No Little Stingers were harmed in the production of this masterpiece)

After we see Sting wipe the floor with some outmatched opponent, we cut to an outside shot of the Cow Palace, as the glimmering lights of the billboard read- SUPERBRAWL 2000! SOLD OUT!

After our announcers hype up the matches we had thus far, plus the matches still to come, we head to Scott Steiner’s dressing room where he is doing pushups. He is staring intently ahead, as there is a big picture of his opponent, Sid Vicious, posted on the wall! Scott Steiner doesn’t need much motivation to get a pump going, so he is EXTRA motivated tonight to take down Sid Vicious!

C5rCN29.png

TWrbCnL.png
0D5Q942.png

A vignette plays as red and black barbed wire flash across our screen. We then see two massive men hurling around HUGE amounts of weight inside the gym.

The name ADAMS” in barbed wire font rolls across, followed by “CLARKE”!

A voice narrates over these two behemoths squatting close to 500 pounds…

“Brian Adams and Bryan Clarke. Two specimens. Teaming up. A crushing blow to the rest of the Tag Team division. A ticking atom-bomb waiting to go off. KRONIK!”

Kronik stops lifting and point to the cameras, and in unison scream out-

“ASS KICKING SEASON STARTS NOW!”

C5rCN29.png

David Flair, Daffney and the NEW Hardcore Champion Crowbar barge back into Ric Flair’s office. David asks his father if Crowbar winning the Hardcore title was a step in the right direction. Ric says it was, and congratulates Crowbar on the victory. David lets out a maniacal laugh as the three barge out of the room-they hear commotion in the hallway and assume it is Internal Services-more importantly The Wall-looking to get his hands on Crowbar!!

Ric lets out a long sigh before looking over at Arn Anderson…

“Out of all the kids I can claim are mine, how did I get stuck claiming him?”

Arn shakes his head and laughs as Curt Hennig emerges, towel in hand, ready for tonight. Ric genuinely wishes Curt good luck, as Curt nods and heads out the door…

4OwYu7m.png

Our announcers hype up the big #1 Contender’s Matchup about to take place- DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE VERSUS CURT HENNIG!!

Curt Hennig is out first to a mixed reaction. He has won over some of the fans over the course of the last few weeks, and is looking to get his hands on the WCW Champion at Uncensored! He hops into the ring, spits his gum out and then swats it into the crowd…simply perfect!

DDP is out next, with Kimberly by his side. DDP garners more boos than cheers, which he doesn’t seem to care much about at all. DDP does his patented “BANG” as pyro goes off. DDP heads down to the ring and gets ready for this HUGE MATCH!!

Se1ncx3.png

Match 8- #1 Contender’s Match- Winner gets a WHC shot at Uncensored

The two test each other out early, with neither man gaining the clear advantage. After a few minutes of back and forth, Curt Hennig takes control after reversing a neckbreaker into a DDT!

Hennig begins to work over DDP’s back, softening it up for the HennigPlex later on in the match. Hennig is all offense as he connects with a perfect dropkick that sends DDP down to the mat! DDP rolls out of the ring and looks for a timeout, but Hennig is hot on his trail!

Hennig and DDP fight to the ring apron, where DDP begins to get a few punches in. DDP heads into the ring while Hennig stays on the apron, looking to deal some more blows to DDP.

DDP goes to suplex Hennig into the ring, but Hennig blocks it. Hennig lifts DDP up to suplex him out of the ring, but DDP blocks it. DDP goes for a right hand but Hennig ducks, then lifts DDP up…

AND SUPLEXES HIM OUT OF THE RING…TO THE OUTSIDE FLOOR!!!

The crowd is on their feet for the move as both men are down and out, both clutching at their backs!

Hennig is the first to his feet as he stomps on the fallen DDP. Hennig grabs a hold of DDP and tosses him HARD into the steel guard rail, really working over DDP’s back! Hennig then slides DDP into the ring and follows behind. Hennig whips DDP off the ropes and connects with a running high knee to DDP’s face!!

Hennig signals for the end as he waits for DDP to get to his feet. He kicks DDP in the gut…

HENNIGPLEX TO DDP!!!

BRIDGE COVER!!!

1…2…NOO!!

Kimberly hops into the ring and breaks up the count! She then whacks Hennig across the back with her high heel shoe!!

The shoe shot doesn’t hurt Hennig, as he is more pissed off than anything else. He backs Kimberly into the corner as she plays the innocent woman. Hennig grabs her by the hair…

BUT GETS QUICKLY TURNED AROUND…

DIAMOND CUTTER!!!

Hennig is out cold! DDP hooks the leg….

1…2…3!!!

Winner AND NEW #1 CONTENDER- Diamond Dallas Page

DDP celebrates with Kimberly as they quickly escape the ring and head up the ramp. DDP HAS JUST STOLEN THIS MATCH FROM CURT HENNIG!

But more importantly, DDP is your NEW #1 CONTNEDER!!

DDP smirks for the camera as he shares a kiss with Kimberly. He then points into it…

“Bret Hart…Goldberg…it don’t matter…either one is gonna…FEEL…THE…BANG!!”

Our announcers talk about how Kimberly just gifted DDP the match, and then begin to speculate who DDP is going to fight at Uncensored- WE WILL FIND OUT VERY SHORTLY!!

4OwYu7m.png

In the parking lot, a visibly angry team of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash are walking towards a taxi. They are dressed in plain clothes, and are wheeling their luggage- ARE THE OUTSIDERS LEAVING THE ARENA ALREADY?!?!?

Mean Gene does his best to catch up to them, and Nash leaves our corresponding friend with a few words…

“What does it look like, Gene? Hell yeah, we’re leaving. Bret Hart thinks he walks on water. We had that match in the bag, all Bret had to do was show up. We’re not too thrilled with Lex, either. Both of them let us down big time tonight. Bret played his hand, and it is gonna be a losing one, because he ain’t getting any help from us!”

C5rCN29.png

Somewhere, in another parking lot inside the Cow Palace, we see “Screamin” Norman Smiley heading to his car. He wasn’t booked tonight, but looks as happy as always as he hums a little tune while opening his car door…

DAVID FLAIR, CROWBAR AND DAFFNEY COME INTO THE PICTURE, TAKING HIS KEYS!

Norman Smiley lets out a scream as the deranged trio quickly hop into the car. Internal Services are hot on their trail…

WHEN SUDDENLY THE OUTFIT JUMPS THEM FROM BEHIND!!

Vito, Johnny, Tony and Disco all put the boots to Stock, Wall and Darsow!! They brawl all through the back and out of the picture…

BUT IN THE PICTURE DAVID SPEEDS OFF AND THEN QUICKLY STOPS…

We pan in to see a massive man…with a massive afro…lifting the moving car…

QjnV6To.png

IT’S FUCKING MENG!!!

Meng nearly flips the car over before Flair, Crowbar and Daffney all dive out. Norman Smiley races down to get his car back, and finds himself at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Meng drills David with a right hand, knocking him out to the ground. He then applies the TONGAN DEATH GRIP to Crowbar until he passes out- all while Daffney scratches and claws on Meng’s back. Meng gently drops Daffney down to the ground and stares at her until she backs away.

Meng then gives Norman Smiley a death stare as he places his foot over Crowbar…

Norman Smiley, playing referee in exchange for his life, quickly counts the three!

NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION- MENG!!

Meng picks up the Hardcore title and grunts at Norman Smiley, who continuously screams throughout this entire scene…

C5rCN29.png

We get a brief video package of the events leading up to our next match, THE HUGE NO-DQ MATCH BETWEEN SID VICIOUS AND SCOTT STEINER!!

Mene Gene is with Scott Steiner, who flexes for the camera before speaking.

“Tonight we find out who the true alpha of WCW is! And I know one thing for sure, IT AIN’T THAT BITCH SID VICIOUS! Sid, I’m gonna make you scream tonight! You’re about to enter MY prison! And there is NO ESCAPING IT!!”

4OwYu7m.png

Our announcers hype up this match, and say if you’re looking for a traditional, mat-based match, this one is not for you!

Sid is out first to a HUGE pop! The Millennium Man walks with a purpose down to the ring as he fist bumps a few lucky fans! He then screams wildly inside the ring as he raises his arms, striking a very imposing pose!

Steiner is out next, lead pipe in hand. Regardless of boos or cheers, he garners a BIG reaction. The genetic freak flexes for the world to see his massive bicep before heading straight to the ring!

bCJTKvE.png

Match 9- No Disqualifications Match

As Steiner flexes once more in the aisle way…

HE EATS A BIG BOOT FROM SID VICIOUS!!

We are officially under way, as the referee’s sole job is to make the count or see if one of them is still alive enough to continue the match!

Sid drags Steiner and smashes his head right into the ring post! He then brings him over to the next ring post AND SMASHES HIS HEAD AGAINST IT ONCE MORE!!

Steiner falls to the ground as soaks in the cheers from the crowd! Sid tells our announcers to get the hell out of the way as he swipes at the table, clearing it off. He picks up Steiner’s lead pipe AND BASHES HIM ACROSS THE BACK WITH IT!! Sid then places Steiner in between his legs…

Sid picks Steiner up for a Powerbomb…

BUT STEINER HEADBUTTS SID…CAUSING SID TO DROP STEINER BACK DOWN TO HIS FEET!!

Steiner then latches onto the massive Sid…

AND BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEXES HIM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS DESK!!!

Steiner looks down at the fallen Sid before grabbing two chairs, tossing them into the ring. Steiner smartly heads inside the ring, knowing he can only win the match right there. Sid slowly emerges from the rubble and rolls back into the ring…

STEINER IS WAITING WITH A VICIOUS CHAIR SHOT TO SID’S BACK!!

Sid falls back down to the mat as Steiner stalks him. Steiner talks some more trash as he calls for Sid to get up. Steiner waits for Sid to get to his feet before rearing back to drill Sid in the head with the chair…

SID PUNCHES THE CHAIR RIGHT INTO STEINER’S FACE!!!

Steiner goes flying down to the mat as Sid buys some time, but probably hurt his hand in the process! Sid knows it’s going to take a lot to beat Steiner, so he heads back outside and grabs a table, sliding it into the ring. Sid slides back inside the ring and sets the table up before he turns around…

STEINER BASHES HIM WITH THE LEAD PIPE ACROSS HIS HEAD!!

Steiner goes on the offensive as he lifts Sid up in the suplex position…

STEINER SCREWDRIVER!!!

Before Steiner has a chance to pin Sid, he falls into the corner. Steiner charges up and races full speed at Sid with a big splash!! Steiner then easily hoists Sid up to the top turnbuckle and follows suit.

THIS IS DANGEROUS AS TWO 300 PLUS POUND MEN SHOULD NOT BE ON THE TOP TURNBUCKLE!! Steiner shows off his athleticism as he leaps up onto the seated Sid, going for a FRANKENSTEINER THROUGH THE TABLE…

BUT SID CATCHES STEINER MID-MOTION…

AND CONNECTS WITH A TOP ROPE POWERBOMB THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!

The crowd pops at the move! Sid slides Steiner out of the carnage left from the exploding table and makes the cover….

1….2….NOOO!!!

Steiner kicks out at the last possible second!! Sid is enraged as he lifts Steiner back to his feet, before placing him in between his legs for a second powerbomb…

WHEN SID GETS BLASTED IN THE BACK WITH A CHAIR…

DKMmHOX.png

FROM RICK STEINER!!!!

WHERE THE FUCK DID HE COME FROM?!?!?!?

Rick Steiner is back, and just gave his brother the opening he needed! Rick winds back and hits Sid over the back once more, toppling the giant to the mat!

Rick then screams at his brother to finish Sid off. Scott grabs the lead pipe and places it around Sid’s throat. Steiner then sits on top of Sid and sinches back…

STEINER RECLINER WITH THE LEAD PIPE LODGED ACROSS SID’S THROAT!!!

The big man refuses to get up, and instead stretches his massive arm out and grabs the ropes…BUT THERE ARE NO DISQUALIFICATIONS SO STEINER REFUSES TO LET GO OF THE HOLD!!!

Sid is losing consciousness quickly. He makes one more last-ditch effort to somehow get out of the hold, but even the ropes can’t help him! Sid’s eyes begin to close as the referee starts to raise his hand…

ONCE…

TWICE…

THREE TIMES!!! SID HAS PASSED OUT!!!

Winner- Scott Steiner

Steiner finally breaks the hold as the unconscious Sid Vicious lies on the mat!

Rick and Scott share an embrace as Scott holds his brother tightly before looking into the camera…

“THAT’S MY DAMN BROTHER RIGHT THERE! THE BEST BROTHER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!”

The Steiner Brothers head up the ramp as a team of medics tend to Sid Vicious!

Our announcers say that while Sid got all the help he needed last month at Souled Out, tonight he didn’t get any, and Rick Steiner came to the aid of Scott to seal the victory! Scott Steiner is now the self-proclaimed “alpha” of WCW- he took his shot at the biggest and baddest man in the prison yard, and made him pass out!!!

4OwYu7m.png

Sting, Vampiro and Kanyon head into Goldberg’s locker room. Goldberg is warming up by looking in the mirror, slapping himself in the face. Sting tells Goldberg that even though they took The Outsiders heart tonight, they may still be lurking around. The three of them will make sure Goldberg leaves here with the WCW Championship!

C5rCN29.png

Jeff Jarrett and the rest of Chosen are heading down the hallway when they bump into Ken Shamrock. Shamrock stares at Jarrett and then looks down at his United States title. Shamrock tells Jarrett that the US title won’t be around his waist for too much longer.

“Get in line, Slapnuts!”

Jarrett responds before continuing his walk down the hall. The Harris Brothers take an extra long look at Shamrock, who looks like he is ready to scrap right now!

C5rCN29.png

Mene Gene is ready to conduct his final interview of the night, with WCW Champion Bret Hart. Gene asks Hart how he feels about The Outsiders leaving the arena…

“The Outsiders are grown men, if they want to leave early, then so be it. See, the fact of the matter is that I don’t need to beat Goldberg. He needs to beat me. I’m the World Heavyweight Champion for a reason, and I plan on showing everyone tonight that I don’t need any friends to help me beat Goldberg…again!”

Gene signs off and sends us back down to ringside for our MAIN EVENT!!

4OwYu7m.png

There is a big-match feel in the air as Michael Buffer is standing in the center of the ring. Our announcers hype up the MAIN EVENT of SUPERBRAWL 2000 and wonder if The Outsiders really left, or if this is all a ploy to let Goldberg put his guard down…

Security knocks on Goldberg’s door as he heads out, but not before headbutting the wall! Goldberg makes his grand entrance as the entire Cow Palace shouts “GOLD-BERG! GOLD-BERG!”

Goldberg emerges from the smoke and heads down to the ring. He is on a mission as he slides in, smacking himself in the face and keeping loose for his opponent…

Bret Hart knows how to get inside Goldberg’s head as he makes him wait an extra minute or two before heading out. Hart flashes the WCW Championship as he looks as confident as ever! Hart climbs up the stairs and into the ring, where he taunts Goldberg by holding up the WCW Championship!

vCzquUG.png

Match 10- Main Event- WCW Championship
©Bret Hart vs. Goldberg

After the legendary introductions from Michael Buffer, referee Nick Patrick rings the bell and WE ARE UNDER WAY WITH OUR MAIN EVENT OF SUPERBRAWL 2000!!

The two circle each other before Bret stops and looks out at the crowd, who boo him loudly. He turns back around….

SPEAR FROM GOLDBERG!!!

The arena goes CRAZY for the quick Spear by Goldberg!!

Goldberg got all of that Spear, almost too much, as he launches Hart across the ring and near the ropes!!

Hart smartly rolls out of the ring, clutching his ribs. Goldberg isn’t here to play games tonight, and exits the ring, kicking and punching at Hart on the outside. He grabs Bret by his long hair and forcefully throws him back inside the ring.

As both men are now back in the ring, Goldberg goes to grab Hart…

HART POKES GOLDBERG IN THE EYE!!

Goldberg holds his face as Hart gets a minute to breathe, still barreled over from the early Spear. Hart races at Goldberg and dives at the back of his knee, knocking Goldberg to the ground. Bret targets the leg of Goldberg, getting him ready for the inevitable Sharpshooter attempt in this match.

Bret takes control of the match and slows the pace down with chin locks, leg locks, elbow drops, and everything else Bret does so well scattered in there.

Bret whips Goldberg into the corner and then follows up with a few knife-edge chops that echo throughout the arena. Bret then grabs Goldberg by his head…

RUNNING BULLDOG!!!

Bret picks Goldberg up and hits a back breaker. He then hops to the middle rope and launches off with a fist drop to the fallen challenger. Bret knows better than to pin Goldberg this early, so he goes back to a leg offense to keep Goldberg at bay.

Bret places Goldberg’s legs in between the ring post and then heads to the outside. He wraps his legs around Goldberg’s legs…

FIGURE FOUR LEG LOCK THROUGH THE RING POST!!!

Goldberg screams in pain until finally Bret Hart is forced to break the hold! Bret is on the outside, soaking in the boos from the crowd. He hops back up to the apron and re-enters the ring where he stomps on Goldberg’s leg for good measure!

Bret tries to lock in the Sharpshooter, but Goldberg swings him out of it. Bret is in danger as Goldberg is back on his feet…Goldberg goes for another Spear…

BRET MOVES OUT OF THE WAY AND GOLDBERG RUNS SHOULDER FIRST INTO THE RING POST!!

Goldberg shakes off his shoulder as he turns back around. Goldberg is like a bull seeing red while Bret does his best matador impression. Goldberg races at Bret who catches him with a knee to the face! Bret with the cover…

1…2…NO!!

Goldberg kicks out, and just as Bret envisioned, the pinfall attempt has only pissed off Goldberg! Goldberg is back on his feet and connects with a clothesline to Bret! Bret is fast on his feet and eats another clothesline! Goldberg has the crowd behind him as he slams Bret to the mat!

Goldberg sizes Bret up as he looks to hit him with another Spear. Goldberg sprints forward…

AT THE LAST SECOND BRET THROWS REFEREE NICK PATRICK IN FRONT OF HIM…

AND GOLDBERG SPEARS NICK PATRICK!!!

Goldberg looks down at the fallen referee, and then gets chop blocked by Bret!!

There is commotion in the crowd…

WHERE SCOTT HALL AND KEVIN NASH ARE WALKING THROUGH WITH BASEBALL BATS!!

Their big fight was just a PLOY! Just as we all thought it was!

Lex Luger emerges from the entrance ramp as all four members of The Founding Fathers surround Goldberg…

AND BEGIN BEATING HIM UNMERCIFULLY WITH THE BASEBALL BATS!!

Bret Hart lies on top of Nick Patrick, although he is still out cold, Bret doesn’t want him to see what is going on!

BUT WAIT!!

HERE COMES STING, VAMPIRO AND CHRIS KANYON!!!

AND ALL THREE HAVE STEEL CHAIRS!!!

It’s steel chair versus baseball bat, and the STEEL CHAIRS WIN!! Sting drills Nash! Vampiro drills Hall! Kanyon drills Luger! The Founding Fathers are all down on the outside!!

They then shift their attention to Bret Hart…

AND ALL THREE OF STING, VAMPIRO AND KANYON DRILL HART ACROSS THE BACK!!

The Cow Palace is at FEVER PITCH as after all three get their shots in, a patiently waiting Goldberg stands in the corner. Sting lifts Bret Hart up to his feet and turns him around…

SPEAR BY GOLDBERG!!!

Goldberg then quickly lifts Bret up to his feet…

JACKHAMMER!!!!!

Goldberg isn’t done, as he has a lot of aggression to be let out. He lifts Bret Hart up once more…

ONE MORE JACKHAMMER FOR GOOD MEASURE!!!!!

Sting, Vampiro and Kanyon all exit the ring and make sure The Founding Fathers cannot interfere as Nick Patrick miraculously wakes up in time to see Goldberg pinning Bret Hart…

1….2…….3!!!!!!!

Winner AND NEW WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION- Goldberg

THE ARENA IS GOING CRAZY! GOLDBERG HAS EXERCISED THE DEMONS OF 1999 AND IS ONCE AGAIN THE WCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

The faces all embrace inside the ring as Goldberg holds the WCW Championship high in the air!

Our announcers talk about how BOTH of The Founding Fathers plans tonight backfired- first with Nash and his brass knuckles in the Tag Championship, and now the plan that they were mad at each other to get Goldberg’s guard down! It may have fooled some in the beginning, but in the end, Goldberg was just too hot to handle at SuperBrawl 2000!!!

The closing credits roll across the bottom of our screen as Schiavone, Heenan and Tenay sign us off!

The last image of SuperBrawl 2000 is Goldberg holding the WCW high in the air as pyro blasts from every inch of the arena, and confetti falls from the roof! Goldberg is your new WCW World Heavyweight Champion…but how long can he fend off the competition chasing after him? Possibly even those celebrating in the ring with him at this current moment…

4OwYu7m.png

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Like the detail you put into these :mark: Makes me want to go wild and buy the WCW brand and re-boot it. It might just be worth it even if I do end up coked up in some seedy back alley;)

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Superbrawl 2000 Review:
First off love the presentation, it's easy to read and with the gif commercials really does give it 2000 vibes. I liked Chavo vs. La Parka match and do think in 2000 though if you want to there's a chance of making Chavo Guerrero a nice lower mid card act he could go for Hardcore Championship or maybe the newly introduced TV Championship. I get why Parka won though. Next up I love what you are doing with Disco Inferno bascially making him a somewhat comedic guy to a Tony Soprano like mob boss and I absolutely love the wackiness of this feud with Internal Services think that's its everything you could want in 2000 wrestling lower card act.

I cry seeing Harris Brothers win anything but at least this telling a story of Stevie Ray/Booker T and can start Bookers rise to the top of the card. I only ask Stevie stays away from commentary.

Glad Sting & Vampiro won its a good tag team and I could see Sting taking Vamp under his wing just like modern day Darby Allin. Vampiro one of those guys that had something there irl but to much gimmick booking really made it meh .

DDP Shamrock Billy all winning right calls. So you will get no arguments from me there.

Norman Smiley being scared by Meng great lil thing too.

Steiner Brothers are back and cost sid very cool.

I do wish Terry would of won I am not huge fan of JJ but I do understand at the time he def was on rise.

Founding Father's great stable name better than the Millionaires Club or whatever it was called in wcw at time.

As much as I dislike Bret Glad to see that the superkick that ended his career hasn't happen hopefully guy gets to do a send off his way. Goldberg going over is 100% right call I did think some fuckery to cost Goldberg was going to happen

Overall: Really enjoyed show looking forward to seeing what's next.

DGenerationMC

Reaction score
Great show!

Felt like a big statement/reboot for the company, so I'm pumped to see what's next. Lots of interesting pieces set up for the future.

Reactions: RDT and BattleTank