WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Wrestling Insider -

Breaking News! WCW Stars Traded for huge WWE Star!
The following WCW stars have been traded for an unknown allegedly huge WWE Superstar. The Sandman, Finlay & Bobby Lashley were all traded this Friday for a massive WWE star which has not been named. WCW says they are ecstatic with their achievement and cannot wait for him to debut in the near future.

TNA News
WCW was successful with the other two superstars they were negotiating with and they will be training in the WCW's recently re-opened Power Plant. Kurt Angle was the other superstar who they managed to successfully negotiate with.

WCW Power Plant News
WCW has recently re-opened the 'Power Plant', a training area for WCW superstars or up and comers. The current superstars training there are - Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella, Paul Burchill & Reid Flair along with the two unknown TNA talent.

BATBposter.jpg

Preview

KennyvsCody.png

Kenny Dykstra vs Cody Rhodes
Cody Rhodes was one of the newest additions to WCW Nitro and did not get such a warm welcoming when Kenny Dykstra came out saying that Cody doesn't deserve any of the respect he has since he hasn't won any titles. Cody claimed that he earned respect because he was here to wrestle and he didn't used to jump around in a cheerleader outfit. From then on they continued to argue until Kenny challenged Cody to a match, which he accepted.

BurkevsKurt.png

Elijah Burke vs Kurt Angle
Kurt Angle made a surprise appearance on Monday and was the newest member of Shane McMahon's faction. Kurt then issued an open challenge for 'Bash at the Beach'. No-one accepted until Elijah Burke came out. He claimed that he wanted to face Kurt but Kurt just laughed. Burke then said he was serious and wanted to face Kurt and show him what he was made of and this match was made.

Carlito to be awarded #1 Contendership for the US Title
Since Bobby Lashley was traded this week Carlito will be awarded the US title #1 Contendership.

ReyvsUmagacopy.png

No-Holds-Barred
Rey Mysterio vs Umaga

This match is a punishment match for Rey Mysterio when he interfered in Rated RKO's beat down of Matt Hardy in a match. Rey interfered and cost Rated RKO the match when they tried to end the career of Matt Hardy. Rey will now have to face Umaga in a No-Holds-Barred match. Will he come out alive?

Attempt to end the Career of Matt Hardy
2 on 1 Handicap
Rated RKO (Edge & Randy Orton) vs Matt Hardy

Shane McMahon set Rated RKO a task. He wanted them to end the career of Matt Hardy. Rate RKO accepted and numerous times on Nitro they attempted but couldn't get it done. This Sunday is their chance.

Shawn Michaels & ??? vs Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade
Shawn Michaels and the team of Cade & Murdoch have been at each other's throats the last couple of weeks. Cade & Murdoch defeated HBK at our last PPV in a 2 on 1 Handicap match. This time it's even and HBK has a partner, a partner who's identity we are unsure of.

BookervsGoldbergvsBatistacopy.png

Main Event
World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat Hell in a Cell
Goldberg (c) vs Batista vs Booker T

this match is definitely going to be a classic. Goldberg will be defending his World Title in a 'Hell in a Cell' match. But Booker & Batista got the last word this past week on Nitro. could it happen again?

BATBposter.jpg

Bash at the Beach
July 27, 2007

The arena is completely full. With fans in every single seat as the pyro goes off on the ramp that is decorated with a beach theme. The 'Hell in a Cell' Cell is hanging from the roof and audience members chant for their favorite superstars as 'Bash at the Beach' is about to begin!'

Cole: Good Evening Ladies & Gentleman and welcome to one of WCW's favorite PPV's, 'Bash at the Beach'! Tonight our Main Event is a Triple Threat 'Hell in a Cell' Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Goldberg will be defending his title against Booker T & Batista, whom lets just say got the last word this past week on 'Nitro'.

Video package plays showing what happened during the contract signing and how Goldberg got put through the table by Batista and how he got scissor kicked by Booker.

Tazz: Well I must say, Batista seems very hungry to get that title and my bet goes with him. Booker also seems hungry to become a 6 Time WCW World Champion. I just don't think Goldberg can keep the title he has held for the last three months. The odds are stacked against him and I don't think he is capable of it.

Cole: Yes I agree. My bet is with Batista tonight. After all, Booker & Goldberg are being locked in a cage with an animal. When Batista is hungry, he gets what he wants.

Tazz: I agree Cole, We have seen that countless times.

Kenny Dykstra's music hits and he makes his way to the ring to boos.

Cole: And here is a cocky young member of our roster, Kenny Dykstra. Kenny and one of our newest additions Cody Rhodes made this match on Monday when Kenny claimed he was sick of Cody getting the respect that Kenny thinks he deserves.

Tazz: That is exactly right! What has Cody done to earn the respect he supposedly has?

Cole: Cody, is a well respected member of our roster and one of the main reasons is, if he didn't have respect he wouldn't bitch and moan about it like this immature man does. And I use that term 'man' loosely.

Tazz: He's more of a man than you are Cole!

Cody Rhodes' music hits and he makes his way to the ring for his debut match.

Cole: This is a man that lots of our younger viewers should look up to. Cody Rhodes is a kid with a very bright future and a great attitude towards the business.

Tazz: Oh shut up Cole!

KennyvsCody.png

Match 1
Single
Cody Rhodes vs Kenny Dykstra

They stand on opposite sides of the ring. Kenny smirks at Cody while Cody has his game face on. The crowd is chanting for Cody and Cody acknowledges them but then he and Kenny get closer to each other. Kenny still remains with his smirk and pretends to hit Cody to see if Cody will flinch but he doesn't. Cody then does the same with his left and Kenny stays focused on it but out of nowhere Cody lands a right hand to the side of the head of Kenny. The crowd cheer as Kenny slowly gets back up with now an angry expression on his face towards Cody. Kenny shoves Cody and Cody stumbles back, he then replies with a running clothesline which Kenny ducks. Cody keeps running though and rebounds off the ropes, this time though Kenny is ready and leaps up performing a spinning back elbow to the face of Cody and Cody falls straight down to the canvas. Kenny taunts the crowd confidently and then begins to stomp Cody while he is on the canvas. Cody rolls out of the ring and has a breather but Kenny doesn't think Cody deserves one and climbs the ropes in the corner and stands on the top rope. Kenny measures Cody while Cody is leaning on the barricade.

Cody turns around off the barricade and is greeted with an airborne Kenny who nails a flying clothesline! Cody falls straight back whacking his head on the ground but Kenny shows his athleticism and lands on his feet and jumps on the apron and jumps over the ropes and taunts the crowd in the ring to boos. Kenny gets sick of waiting for Cody and goes back to the outside. Kenny guides Cody up as Cody is getting up and looks as if he is going to help him but he knees Cody in the gut as he is getting up. Kenny then rolls Cody into the ring and gets in himself. Kenny starts cockily kicking and hitting Cody as he is getting up yelling our 'Now who's the rising star?!'. Cody grabs Kenny's kneepad to help him get up but Kenny just shoves him off and grabs him by the hair. He pushes him into the corner and retreats back to the opposite corner. Kenny then charges towards the helpless Cody and nails a running dropkick that connects with the face of Cody. Cody slowly slides down the turnbuckles and hits the canvas. Kenny then drags Cody by his foot into the center of the ring and hooks the leg strongly as the referee makes the count, 1...2... Cody kicks out!

The crowd cheer as Cody kicks out. Kenny is surprised and frustrated. He then sits on Cody and unloads with some right hands. Cody though, shows his resilience and blocks them and starts to fight back. Eventually getting Kenny off him. Kenny gets up as quick as Cody does but Cody is ready and nails an arm drag on the oncoming Kenny. Kenny comes back and receives another arm drag. This time Cody keeps hold of the arm and locks in an armbar. Kenny is in heaps of pain and he shows it. He is also very frustrated at how quickly Cody got the upper hand. Kenny starts to elbow Cody in the ribs numerous times and Cody eventually releases the submission and Kenny gets up but is now nursing his arm. Cody charges at Kenny but Kenny managed to nail a big boot so he didn't have to use his arm. Cody falls down tot he canvas and stays there momentarily until he recovers. Kenny isn't nursing his arm anymore and seems to have recovered. Cody gets up and whips Kenny to the corner. Kenny hits the corner turnbuckle and Cody is charging at him with a clothesline that Kenny dodges. Cody runs into the corner and Kenny is behind him with a roll-up, 1...2... Cody kicks out.

Cody gets up nursing his arm after the impact. He stumbles around into a kick to the gut from Kenny and he then gets put in a front facelock suplex position. He lifts up Cody vertically and places his feet on the ropes so he is still in a front facelock but he is horizontal. Kenny now has him in position for the 'Kenny Killer' (A Whiplash) He is about to twist around when Cody uses the ropes for his feet to kick off and drive Kenny back-first into the ground. Cody lands on top of Kenny and somersaults forward holding Kenny's legs up for the roll-up like HBK's to HHH's at SummerSlam 2002, 1...2... Kenny sits up and gets Cody in a roll-up position, 1...2 coy gets straight back up and waits for Kenny to get up. Kenny gets straight back up as well and Cody runs at him in search of a shoulder block but Kenny performs a drop-toe-hold to the oncoming Cody and Cody falls face-first into the top turnbuckle. Cody falls back and Kenny rolls him up, 1...2 Kenny has his feet on the ropes...3!!

Winner - Kenny Dykstra via Roll-Up

Kenny celebrates in the ring working the crowd making it obvious he is proud of his efforts even though he cheated to win. Cody sits up frustrated with what happens and punches the canvas. He then stands up and approaches Kenny with an angry expression on his face. They stand there for the next few seconds until... Cody puts his hand out for a handshake. The crowd clap and applaud Cody. Kenny takes a look at the hand and then looks back up at Cody. He looks at the hand again and then looks back at Cody again and... Kenny pushes Cody over and walks out of the ring.

Cole: What a disgraceful act there! Cody Rhodes put his hand out for a handshake and Kenny just pushes him away after already cheating in their match!

Tazz: Oh calm down Cole. Who cares?

Cole: I do, I am sick of these disrespectful people!

Tazz: Well go and say that to their face!

Cole: No.

Tazz: Then stop winging about it because I don't care!

Promo For Fall Brawl airs, WCW's next PPV.

'Don't Waste My Time' hits and Elijah Burke comes out to a 50/50 reaction. He looks confident as he makes is way to the ring.

Cole: And here comes a man who doesn't exactly have the easiest match of the night. He'll be taking on Kurt Angle.

Tazz: I reckon he can do it, Cole. Burke is another rising star on the WCW roster. You know it, I know it and all of these people know it.

Kurt Angle's music hits and he comes out to boos.

Cole: And here is a man who is definitely a very, very talented athlete. The only Olympic gold medalist in WCW.

Tazz: Yeah and he too could win this match. It really is 50/50.

BurkevsKurt.png

Match 2
Single
Kurt Angle vs Elijah Burke

They circle around a bit but then move in on each other and lock up. Neither man gains an inch and they lock up again. This time Kurt locks in a headlock and keeps it locked in. Burke tries to get out but Kurt keeps it locked in. Burke eventually walks backwards to the ropes and gets Kurt to release the hold. Kurt rebounds off the ropes and runs to the opposite ones which he rebounds off as well and nails a shoulder block on Burke. He then runs to the ropes on his side and rebounds off them and nails a running leg drop on Burke and goes for the pin, 1...2 Burke kicks out. Kurt gets up and awaits Burke, who isn't too long getting up either. Burke gets up and steps back to dodge a European Uppercut from Kurt. Burke dodges a right hand then from Kurt and then finally adds in some of his offense. Burke nails a '4-Up Combo' which knocks Kurt to the canvas. He feels his jaw and then laughs and gets back up. Burke goes for a straight right hand but Kurt blocks it and attempts one of his own but Burke blocks that. Burke then kicks Kurt in the gut and attempts a swinging neckbreaker, which he nails. Kurt shows his pain after the neckbreaker and Burke collects him and pins him, 1...2.. Kurt kicks out.

Burke is happy with his accomplishments so far. He guides Kurt up and whips him to the corner. Burke taunts the crowd for the Elijah Express and pulls down his knee pads he charges towards Kurt in search of the Express connecting and it... Doesn't. Kurt moves and Burke's knees hit the turnbuckles and he bounces back and lands on the canvas. Kurt goes over and covers him, 1...2... Burke kicks out. Kurt drags Burke into the middle of the ring and pulls down the straps on his costume he then grabs the ankle of Burke and tries to lock in the Ankle Lock. They both struggle and struggle, Burke trying to escape it and Kurt trying to lock it in. In the end Burke manages to kick Kurt back into the corner. Burke gets back up but by the time Burke gets back up Kurt has recovered and emerges out of the corner with a clothesline that knocks Burke inside out. Angle pins him with the leg hooked, 1...2... Burke kicks out. Angle cannot believe it. He gets up and starts measuring Burke as he gets up, Burke finally gets up and Kurt goes behind him and nails a Release German Suplex and Burke lands on the canvas but rolls out for a breather. Burke makes the most of his breather and turns around...

... Into Kurt Angle! Who nails a deadly European Uppercut On Burke who flies back onto the announcer table. He is leaning over it when Kurt grabs his arm and pulls him towards him and connects with a clothesline. Kurt keeps hold of Burke's arm and throws him in the ring. Kurt slides in and covers Burke, 1...2... Rope-Break! Burke gets his foot on the rope. Kurt is frustrated and starts to measure Burke again. Burke uses the ropes as leverage to get up. He slowly stumbles around into Angle, Angle grabs him and lifts him up onto his shoulders in position for the Angle Slam he begins to swing and plant Burke with it... But in midair Burke gets out of the hold and drops to the canvas to deliver a single knee facebreaker. When Angle bounced back up, Burke nailed a deadly uppercut that knocks Kurt back and onto the canvas. Kurt seems unconscious and Burke drops to his knees and covers Kurt, 1....2.... Kurt kicks out! Burke is shocked and starts to hit the canvas numerous times. Kurt starts to slowly get up while holding his jaw. Burke slowly gets up as well. Kurt stumbles up the same time as Burke but Burke is just that bit more balanced.

Burke kicks Kurt in the gut and sets him up for the Elijah Experience. As he is doing that though Shane McMahon is walking down the ramp. Shane is accompanied by someone as well. That man is Big Show! Burke is momentarily distracted and Kurt attempts to counter the move but Burke regains his concentration and nails the Elijah Experience. He hooks the leg of Kurt Angle, 1....2..... Burke gets pulled out of the ring! Big Show pulls Burke out of the ring and lifts him up over his head and throws him along the ground outside the ring. The referee rings the bell.

Winner - Elijah Burke via DQ

Big Show & Shane enter the ring and help up Kurt. They then raise Kurt's arm as if to say he is the victor. Shane grabs a microphone.

Shane: Ladies & Gentleman, The fourth and final member of 'The Enforcers'! Big Show! Big Show joins this man right here, Kurt Angle, Carlito & Umaga in a group of men that will enforce everything I say. That way people will respect my rules and do what I say and we won't have any problems.

Crowd Boo

Big Show: To make things more simpler for you idiots, Me & Kurt. We are the leaders and the most experienced, Carlito is the future and Umaga is the bulldozer if we have any problems.

Kurt: All together we will run this company. If any of you have a problem with it, then tough! You've got two best in the business right here in Me & Show and you got the future next to us! Does anyone even have the guts to stand up to us! No!

Shane: Ladies & Gentleman, 'The Enforcers'!

Crowd Boo and Shane along with 'The Enforcers' make their way back up the ramp.

Cole: Well what an announcement and what another big return for WCW!

Tazz: I know and I cant wait for Nitro to see 'The Enforcers' begin their reign of domination. Can't you Cole?

Cole: No, as a matter of fact I don't look forward to 'The Enforcers' reign of 'domination' I think they will just act like Rated RKO.

Tazz: Well speaking of rated RKO they will be having their match later when they attempt to end the career of Matt Hardy.

Recap of last Monday's Nitro airs.

'I Spit in the Face...' hits and Carlito makes his way to the ring with boos.

Cole: Well here is the so-called future of this business and a member of the faction that was just announced, 'The Enforcers'. Who I must say am not a big fan of so far.

Tazz: Oh shut up Cole. You know that Carlito is the future of this business and that he is a very talented athlete.

Cole: There is no doubt in my mind that Carlito is a talented athlete, I just don't like his attitude.

Tazz: Yeah Cole, well not everyone is a goody-two-shoes

Carlito grabs a microphone.

Carlito: You are now looking at the new #1 Contender for the United States Championship!

Crowd give mixed reaction.

Carlito: I will get a US Title shot within the next few weeks and you will see the new United States Champion!

Crowd give mixed reaction.

'I'm Comin!' hits and US Champion MVP makes his way to the ring but stays on the ramp.

MVP: Ay, I am the United States Champion and you ain't gonna beat me for it. Just because you're the number one contender doesn't mean you gonna beat Montel Vontavious Porter!

Carlito: Ahh yes it does. I am Carlito, the future of this business and no-one can stop me from capturing that title. I have the biggest faction in Sports-Entertainment history behind me and you can't stop me!

MVP: I think I will, I just gotta nail 'The Playmaker' on your ass and its all over!

Carlito: Really, maybe this will happen. Look behind you.

MVP looks around with a smirk on his face but is greeted with a chokeslam from Big Show. Big Show takes the US title off MVP's waist and hands it to Carlito who is now out of the ring. Carlito holds the title high.

Cole: Well there's a message thats been sent to MVP regarding his US title reign. It might not last that much longer.

Tazz: I agree Cole and this could be the first title 'The Enforcers' capture. I'm excited!

Promo for this week's Nitro airs

Umaga's music hits and he makes his way to the ring. He is booed.

Cole: Well I have to go against Rey Mysterio and say Umaga is going to demolish him. I mean really, does he have a chance?

Tazz: I don't think he does Cole, Umaga is the Samoan Bulldozer and this is a No-Holds-Barred match. In my opinion, Rey has no chance. No chance at all.

'Booyaka 619' hits and Rey Mysterio makes his way to the ring with cheers in his favor.

Cole: Here is a man that is walking into possibly his worst nightmare. Rey Mysterio vs Umaga in a No-Holds-Barred match. It doesn't get much worse then that.

Tazz: No it doesn't Cole, I would definitely not want to be Rey at this point in time.

Cole: Neither would I, partner.

ReyvsUmagacopy.png

Match 3
No-Holds-Barred
Rey Mysterio vs Umaga

Umaga immediately goes straight to Rey. Rey ducks a right swing from Umaga and rolls behind him where he starts to kick the back of Umaga's thighs. That doesn't do much and Umaga just turns around and yells Samoan gibberish. He then attempts a high kick but Rey ducks again and begins to kick Umaga from behind again. Umaga starts to stumble and is getting frustrated with how he can't catch Rey. Umaga turns around again and nearly catches Rey but Rey steps back and springboards off the ropes and hits and dropkick to the chest of Umaga who falls back. Rey covers him, ...1 Umaga throws Rey off him. Umaga gets back up and is furious with Rey. Umaga starts to chase Rey around the ring but yet he still can't catch him and this just infuriates Umaga more. Umaga starts to gain on Rey and eventually gets him in the corner. Rey is horrified and has nowhere to run this time. Umaga yells more Samoan gibberish at Rey and unleashes all his rage towards Rey and doesn't stop unloading the punishment with right hands and left hands, right leg kicks and left leg kicks. Umaga then head-butts Rey and leaves him in the corner, motionless.

The crowd boo and Umaga loves it as he looks under the ring for weapons. He pulls out a steel chair and slides it in the ring along with himself. He walks over to the cornered Rey and laughs as he holds up the chair and is about to hit him. He swings the chair but is interrupted by a kick to below-the-belt from Rey! The crowd cheer as Umaga drops the chair and Rey slowly gets himself out of the corner. Umaga is still in pain as Rey picks up the chair and hits Umaga over the head with it but it'll take more than that to make Umaga fall down. Rey hits him again but that just makes Umaga a little groggy. Rey builds up his energy and runs to the ropes in front of Umaga and rebounds with a low dropkick to the legs of Umaga and Rey gets the Samoan Bulldozer off his feet again! Rey gets the chair and starts to hit the back of Umaga with it and he then performs a standing moonsault onto the back of him. He tries to turn him around but can't. All that offense, for nothing. But Rey doesn't give up. He just continues the offense to weaken the monster, he uses stomps and sits on his back and hammers away at him hoping to weaken him a bit.

Umaga starts to get up and Rey jumps back, Umaga gets to his knees and is greeted with another low dropkick from Rey except this time, to the face. Umaga stumbles back but puts his arms behind him to stop him from falling back. He then gets to both feet and the nightmare could be beginning all over again for Rey. Umaga closes in on him and Rey reaches the ropes. Luckily though he uses those to rebound off and slide under Umaga and appear behind him. Rey jumps on Umaga's back and hammers away with punches but Umaga repositions himself and lifts up Rey into a fireman's carry position and plants him with a lightning quick Samoan Drop and it appears all over for Rey. Umaga could pin him right here but he wants to continue the punishment. He goes to the outside again and looks under the ring for weapons. He pulls out.. A table! The crowd boo as Umaga has the table in mind for a helpless Rey. Umaga slides it in the ring and begins to set it up. Just as he completes it Rey starts to move again, Umaga then directs his attention to Rey who is almost to his knees. Umaga pulls Rey up and tries to lift him up again for the Samoan Drop...

... But Rey wriggles around and gets out of it, but still remains on Umaga. Umaga stumbles towards the corner and Rey lands his feet on the corner. He then puts Umaga in a front facelock and pushes off the corner and lands a Tornado DDT!! He drives Umaga's head into the canvas and both men are down. Although after a while Rey is the first up, with a almost recovered Umaga closely behind him. Rey measures Umaga for a dropkick but Umaga attacks first and lifts up Rey in position for the Samoan Spike! Umaga swings but Rey ducks. Straight after though, Rey leaps up and has a head scissors locked on Umaga's head. Rey tries with all his strength and eventually nails a Hurracanrana and Umaga lands between the ropes in position for the 619. The crowd cheer as Rey rebounds off the ropes and goes for the 619 but Umaga moves. Luckily for Rey he lands back in the ring on his feet. Umaga gets back up but receives a thumb to the eye from Rey! Rey then goes to the outside and measures Umaga for the West Coast Pop he springboards off and nails it and Umaga falls back through the already set up table! Rey lands on top and the referee makes the count, 1...2...3!!

Winner - Rey Mysterio via Pinfall

-----End of Part 1-----

Still to come -

Attempt to end Matt's Career
Rated RKO vs Matt Hardy

Shawn Michaels & ??? vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Goldberg (c) vs Batista vs Booker T​

Evil Austin

really great show so far i really can't wait for the next part i will drop a review when it is all up though.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Great start so far, man. I cant wait for part two. Best match thus far is tough, all were nicely written.

BM - Burke/Angle, even though all were great, I liked this one more because I like the idea of them going against each other.

WM - N/A

BP - Kurt Angle/Shane McMahon/Big Show

WP - N/A

AC - That was a review of part one, when part two comes up i will give the overall review. Good job so far.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah it was a great part so far, and I do really liked the Angle/Burke match. I am going to give you a full review when Part 2 is up.

John

great first part. i cant wait for the main event. i'll fully review your show when its finished. angle and burke really blew the roof off. good part 1.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I liked your first part a lot too, it looks better than the rest of the card. IMO I think Angle/Burke should've been later, but it's your decision.

1chiban

Reaction score
Looks damn good to me. Keep up the good work.

CT Styles

-----Part 2-----

BATBposter.jpg

We return from Part 1.

Cole: Well the next three matches are ones that I have thoroughly been looking forward to. Rated RKO taking on Matt Hardy, the reason is I want Matt Hardy to give Rated RKO what they deserve. The next match, Shawn Michaels with his mystery partner vs Cade & Murdoch, I cannot wait to see who his mystery partner is and finally the Main Event speaks for itself. A triple threat Hell in a Cell for the World Heavyweight Championship currently held by Goldberg.

Tazz: Cole, Matt Hardy is going to give Rated RKO what they deserve, I agree with you. they deserve to end that loser's career and they will get that.

Cole: That's not what I meant Tazz.

Tazz: Sure it was.

Cole: Anyway, time to see whether RKO will get what they deserve.

Matt Hardy's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with cheers.

Cole: Here is the man I am going for, Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy has said countless times he will not die and frankly, I believe him. He is going to give Rated RKO what they deserve!

Tazz: Rated RKO's Edge & Orton are the two best in our business. They are the World Tag Team Champions! They ain't no push overs.

Cole: I know that Tazz, but neither is Matt Hardy.

'Edge/Orton Mix' hits and Rated RKO come out to boos.

Cole: These two disgust me. That's all I will say...

Tazz: I'm glad that's all you'll say. Rated RKO are the best in the business and they should be proud of their accomplishments!

RKOvsMatt.png

Match 4
2 on 1 Handicap
Rated RKO (Edge & Randy Orton) vs Matt Hardy

Edge & Orton discuss their tactics in their corner as Matt keeps his game face on and awaits them. Edge deiced to start in, he approaches Matt with a smirk on his face which just provokes Matt more. Edge goes for the lock-up but Matt kicks him in the gut and performs a snap suplex out of nowhere. The crowd cheer and Edge has a somewhat shocked expression on his face but doesn't show it to Matt. Edge gets back up a bit and grabs Matt from behind and rolls him up schoolboy style, 1...2 Matt kicks out and gets back up instantly with the crowd on his side. Matt awaits Edge to get up, once Edge is up they lock up properly this time. Matt pushes Edge back but Edge pushes harder forcing Matt back against the ropes. Matt ducks down and puts his arm over Edge's chest for a 'Side Effect' but Edge elbows him in the side of the head then goes behind him and nails an Edge-O-Matic. Matt is laid out on the canvas and Edge tags in Orton. Orton sees Matt on the canvas and cannot resist the temptation of performing 'The Randy Orton Stomp'. He stomps Matt all over his body and then nails a knee drop to the face of Matt and pins him, 1...2 Matt kicks out.

Orton picks Matt up by his hair and nails some straight right hands to the face of him. He then throws him in the corner where Edge is and unloads some rights and lefts until the referee breaks it up. Orton turns around and argues with the referee while Edge chokes out Matt with the tag team rope. Matt is now sitting in the corner and Orton turns around to see that. Orton has an evil smile as he charges at Matt knee-first and hits him in the face. Matt starts to bleed from the head and Orton loves it. Orton drags Matt to the centre of the ring and pins him with the leg hooked, 1...2... Matt kicks out. Orton is angry by that and the fans cheer Matt on. Orton starts to have another evil smile on his face and begins to start doing push-ups by the bloody Matt. Orton starts taunting Matt telling him to get up, telling him that he is a worthless piece of trash. Matt finally gets to his feet and Orton leaps up in search of an RKO but Matt pushes him away into the ropes. Orton turns around though and nails a clothesline which Matt ducks. Matt is now behind Orton and he performs a reverse DDT that keeps them both down. Eventually Matt gets up but so is Orton.

Matt stumbles up while feeling his face and seeing where the blood is coming from. Orton stands up too and Matt begins a punching combo and finishes it off with a discus punch. Orton falls back to the canvas and Matt has a breather on the ropes. Edge is furious and wants to get in there and end the career of Matt Hardy but he can't because Orton is down. Matt guides Orton up once he is at his knees and whips him to the ropes. When Orton rebounds Edge creeps behind and gets the blind tag which Matt is oblivious to. Matt nails a backdrop on Orton and turns around to inflict more offense when he is attacked from behind. Edge hammers away at Hardy until he hits the ground. Edge then stomps him a few times and then lets him get up. Once Matt is up Edge runs to the ropes in front of Matt and rebounds with a spinning heel kick that knocks Matt back down. Edge then crouches down in the corner with a psychotic look on his face as he measures Matt while he is getting up. Matt finally gets to both feet and has an oncoming Edge in front of him and manages to jump over Edge and dodge the spear. Matt seems safe and takes a breather...

... But Edge is behind him and nails a Russian Leg Sweep and pins Matt confidently, 1...2... Matt kicks out. Edge is frustrated and tags in Orton. Orton picks up Matt and nails a European Uppercut that knocks Matt back into the corner. Orton starts to unload some straight right hands to the open cut of Matt's on his face and it opens up even more. Orton then pulls Matt out and gets him in position for the inverted headlock backbreaker and he nails it. Matt is in heaps of pain and he shows it, his career could be over. Orton drags him to the middle of the ring and stands over him in his 'Dynasty' pose. The crowd boo and then Orton puts a foot over Matt and the referee makes the count, 1...2... Matt gets a shoulder up! Orton seems kind of embarrassed but hides it. He then starts to measure Matt again for the RKO. Matt slowly gets up and walks into an RKO!! Which he pushes away again. Orton is pushed back to his corner and he tags in Edge. Edge runs straight at Matt and nails the cross-body and holds on so it is a pin, 1...2... Matt kicks out. Edge gets straight back up and is completely focused on Matt. He picks him back up..

And gets him in position for the Edgecution but Matt gets out of it and attempts a 'Side Effect' but Edge gets out of that again and performs a drop-toe-hold. Edge tags in a now fresh Orton. Orton goes to the corner with a sadistic look on his face as Matt stumbles up. The crowd boo because they know what is coming. Matt is on his knees and Orton charges at him for the punt kick to the head and.. Matt moves back and gets back to his feet. Orton turns around and.. Twist of Fate!! Matt nails the Twist of Fate on Orton and gets back up momentarily but during that moment Edge runs in and spears the hell out of Hardy. Both men are down and the referee starts to make the count and Edge is worried Orton won't get up in time. Edge creeps behind the referee and performs an Edge-O-Matic and tries to wake up Orton but no-body's home. Edge then moves Orton's arm over Hardy's chest and awaits the referee to get up. Edge goes over to the referee and starts to wake him up. The referee eventually does wake up and Edge instructs him to make the count. The referee is still hurt so the count is slow, 1........2........ Matt gets a shoulder up!!

The crowd is electric as Matt's shoulder goes up. Edge cannot believe it and is furious. Matt starts to stumble up as does Orton but Matt is quicker. Edge runs back in the ring again to attack Matt but this time Matt is ready and he nails a 'Side Effect'! Orton is nearly up but gets sent back down as Hardy nails another Twist of Fate and he makes the cover, 1...2...3!!

Winner - Matt Hardy via Pinfall

Matt is down for a while due to his exhaustion. Orton & Edge start to slowly get up and leave the ring. Edge leaves but Orton stays behind. He has an evil expression on his face as Matt starts to make his way up and thank the crowd but as he is on his knees getting up Orton charges at Matt in search of a Punt Kick he runs and then... Matt rolls back and Orton turns around into a 'Side Effect' and Hardy's music plays through the arena as he celebrates with the crowd and an angry Edge looks on.

Cole: Well Tazz, Rated RKO were unsuccessful in their attempt to end the career of Matt Hardy. Orton even had a second chance but still couldn't do it.

Tazz: Shut up Cole. They are more of a man then you will ever be. Matt Hardy was LUCKY, plain lucky. Orton & Edge obviously weren't up to it tonight.

Cole: Quit making excuses, Tazz. Matt Hardy was the better man. He had his career on the line and he succeeded in defending it!

Cade & Murdoch's music hits and they make their way to the ring with boos.

Cole: Well these men must be nervous since they nor I no who Shawn Michaels' secret partner is. Do you know Tazz?

Tazz: I honestly do not know Cole.

Cole: Well we are going to find out in a short amount of time.

'Sexy Boy' hits and Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring and enters as Cade & Murdoch exit. Michaels has a microphone.

HBK: Now you all will be wondering who my partner is, right?

Crowd cheer.

HBK: Well the wait is over. Ladies & Gentleman, the mystery man!

The titantron shows codes that mainly say did you guess? It then says WCW is Saved and 'The Mystery Man'. It then goes silent and all the lights go off in the arena and then massive pyro goes off and a countdown begins, 5...4...3...2...1 'Break the Walls Down' hits and the crowd is absolutely electric. Jericho is in his wrestling attire performing his signature stance and lets the crowds reaction sink in for a while before making his way to the ring with his now short hair. He takes Michaels' microphone.

Jericho: Welcome to.... WCW IS JERICHO!!! I am here to ignite you, to delight you, to excite you! So strap on your seat belts, ease the seat back and flip it into gear because from here on out it's 100% Entertainment, 100% Electricity, 100& Jericho!! Ladies & Gentleman the savior of WCW has arrived I am here, but I am not here along see I have this legend of the business Shawn Michaels standing next to me. Together we are the two biggest in the business and I also have a surprise. But I am saving it for Nitro, This Monday. Now, Let's get this match underway!

Michaels applauds Jericho, as does the crowd.

Cade & Murdoch enter the ring and the referee rings the bell to signal the match has begun.

HBKvsCM.png

Match 5
Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Shawn Michaels and Cade start off, they lock up. Michaels locks in an arm twist but Cade counters into an arm drag. Once Michaels is back up he locks in a side headlock. Cade struggles but still can't get out until he backs away into his corner and Trevor slaps him for the tag. Murdoch stays on the apron for a while so he can nail some shots to the back of Michaels. He then enters and performs a running bulldog on the now hurt Michaels and then pins him, 1...2 Michaels kicks out. Murdoch grabs him by the hair and guides him to the corner where Cade is and slams his head on the turnbuckle and then tags Cade back in. Cade goes to work on the midsection of Michaels via unloading some rights and lefts into his stomach. Cade then distracts the referee while Murdoch starts to attack Michaels from behind on the apron. Cade then turns around and nails a clothesline but Michaels ducks! And Cade clotheslines Murdoch off the apron and Michaels starts to crawl over to his corner to tag in Jericho and... He gets pulled back by Cade and the crowd boo. Cade then begins stomping Michaels while he is on the ground then nails an elbow drop on him and covers, 1...2 Michaels kicks out.

Cade picks up Michaels by his hair and stands him up but then immediately drives him back-first onto his knee and leaves him there as he goes to tag in Murdoch. Murdoch enters, recently recovered by the clothesline he received from his partner. He quickly pins Michaels, 1...2... Michaels kicks out. Michaels starts to get up as Murdoch rebounds off the ropes and nails a big boot to the face of Michaels that knocks him back down after spinning 180 degrees due to the impact. Murdoch then tags in Cade. Cade taunts the crowd and waits for Michaels to get up. Michaels gets up and Cade puts him in a front facelock and lifts him up vertically for a suplex Michaels is up there but then wriggles out and lands behind Cade and dropkicks him, knocking him forward. Michaels turns around and falls forward tagging in Chris Jericho! The crowd is electric as Jericho smiles before entering the ring. Cade gets up and turns around to see Jericho standing on the other side of the ring. Cade backs away but then surprises Jericho by running at him in search of a lariat but Jericho ducks and turns around to nail Cade with some knife-edge chops to the chest of Cade.

Jericho then whips him to the ropes and runs with him and performs a one-handed running bulldog and taunts the crowd with his signature stance. He then climbs the turnbuckles and sits in top. Cade gets up and turns around into a missile dropkick. Murdoch is abusing Jericho on the outside so Jericho runs to the corner of Murdoch and springboards off to perform a springboard dropkick that knocks Murdoch off the apron. Jericho then quickly goes to pin Cade, 1... Cade kicks out. Jericho measures Cade as he gets to his knees and once he is on his knees, Jericho nails a dropkick which knocks Cade back. Jericho taunts the crowd again with his signature stance he then runs to the ropes and springboards off in search of a Lionsault and.. It connects!! With Cade's knees and Jericho falls back holding his chest as Cade crawls over him for the pin, 1...2... Jericho kicks out. Cade then starts to crawl to his corner and manages to tag in a yet again, recently recovered Murdoch. Murdoch is angry at Jericho for the dropkick he received and stands him up then scoop slams him back down and goes to the corner and stands on the second rope of the turnbuckles.

Jericho gets to his knees and receives a falling elbow drop to the back that knocks him back down and Murdoch pins him, 1...2... Jericho kicks out. Murdoch begins taunting the crowd cockily as Jericho tries to get to his feet. Murdoch rebounds off the ropes at Jericho, who reverses the attack into a drop-toe-hold. Jericho takes advantage of the time and tags in Michaels after jumping to get the tag. Michaels enters and waits behind Murdoch. Murdoch gets up and turns around into a scoop slam. Michaels then climbs to the top rope for the diving elbow drop. He nails it! He then starts to tune up the band, 1...2...3...4...5....6 Murdoch is starting to get to his feet and Shawn Michaels nails Sweet Chin Music! But not to Murdoch but to Cade who tried to interfere! Michaels is distracted by that momentarily and Murdoch charges at him with a lariat which Michaels duck and gets a blind tag from Jericho. Michaels though, gets nailed with a lariat which connects this time. Jericho then helps out Michaels by dropkicking Murdoch to his corner where the unconscious Cade is and his arm makes contact with Murdoch thus making him the legal man without Murdoch knowin. Michaels gets big booted though on the rebound out of the corner from Murdoch.

Michaels & Murdoch are fighting on the outside and that just leaves a fresh Jericho and a nearly unconscious Cade. Jericho stands in the center of the ring with a cheeky smile and then drags Cade to the center of the ring. Jericho runs to the ropes, springboards off and nails a Lionsault but doesn't pin. He gets up and turns over Cade and locks in the Walls of Jericho! Murdoch tries to get in but Michaels pulls him back and superkicks the groggy Murdoch. Cade is in massive pain and taps immediately!

Winners - Shawn Michaels & Chris Jericho via Submission

Cole: And what a great match and Chris Jericho is looking in great shape considering he has been on a hiatus from wrestling and what a way to come back!

Tazz: Yeah, but I would have still liked to see Cade & Murdoch score the upset but, oh well.

Cole: Oh come on! Chris Jericho one of the most charismatic performers of our time makes his return and you just wanna see him get beat! Tazz, shut up! Cade & Murdoch are just a bunch of glorified rednecks and I am sick of you always wanting to see good, quality people get beat up! Just Shut up!

Tazz: Alright Cole, alright. Keep your pants on!

Cole: They are on but I think your's are off since you are in love with those rednecks and Rated RKO and I am a bit suspicious since your hands were under the table the whole time during those matches! My pants are one!

Tazz: Lets just concentrate on our next match, The Main Event, The Triple Threat Hell in a Cell match for the World Heavyweight Championship!

The cage starts to lower.

Goldberg's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Cole: Here is the World Heavyweight Champion, Goldberg!

Tazz: This man is a machine!

'Can You Dig it Sucka'?!' hits and Booker T makes his way to the ring.

Cole: This man could become a 6 Time WCW World Champion. Will it happen?

Tazz: Like I said, Anything can happen in this match I think. Each man has an equal chance of winning.

'I Walk Alone' hits and the crowd is electric as Batista makes his way to the ring.

Cole: And this man seems to be the crowd favorite, could he walk out the WCW World Champion? We will find out.

BookervsGoldbergvsBatistacopy-1.png

Main Event
Goldberg (c) vs Batista vs Booker T

Both men stand in their corners and gradually come closer. They size up each other and then just stare at each other again. Booker & Batista then stare eye to eye and.. Booker lands a punch! Batista replies with one! Booker & Batista are trading blows until Goldberg grabs both by the throat and attempts to lift them up but they just both kick him in the gut and perform a double suplex. Booker then nails a knife-edge chop on Batista and then attempts another but Batista catches his arm and turns it around into an arm twist and pulls Booker towards him for a clothesline, but Booker ducks and when Batista turns around he gets hit with a Harlem Kick that knocks Batista back and Booker covers, 1...2 Batista kicks out strongly. Batista gets back up holding his chin and attempts another clothesline on Booker but Booker ducks and walks into a bog boot from a recovered Goldberg. Goldberg appears in front of Batista and puts him in a single arm choke. He then starts to try and lift Batista but he can't. Batista then gets out of the hold manages to spear Goldberg into the corner and continue the offense with numerous turnbuckle thrusts.

Booker then recovers and goes behind Batista and grabs him from behind and rolls him up for a schoolboy roll-up, 1...2 Batista kicks out. Booker gets up immediately and sees Goldberg in the corner of his eye and nails a jumping high-angle hook kick to the running Goldberg. Booker then rebounds off the ropes and performs a knee drop with theatrics to Batista and he finishes it off with a pin, 1...2... Batista kicks out. Booker turns around and goes to the ropes to rebound off them but Goldberg emerges up and charges at Booker and clotheslines him over the ropes and to the outside. Goldberg exits the ring to join Booker and picks him up and throws him into the steel steps then picks him up by his hair and starts to grate his face along the walls of the structure. Goldberg continues doing that until he is interrupted by an airborne Batista who leaps over the ropes in Undertaker style and takes out both Goldberg and Booker who is mildly bleeding. Both men are down temporarily. Batista is the first up and he starts to stomp both Booker & Goldberg until they start to get up. Goldberg is the next up and he blocks a stomp and holds onto Batista's boot.

Goldberg then manages to grab the other one and get Batista in a 'Walls of Jericho' like position and slingshot Batista into the wall of the deadly structure. Batista is leaning forward but Goldberg isn't finished and he charges at Batista and hits him from behind, forcing Batista's face into the wall. Goldberg does what he did to Booker and grates his face into the wall until he turns around to now try and demolish Booker. Goldberg turns around but the second he turns around he is hit with a thunderous chair shot square in the face from Booker. Goldberg stumbles down and is now on one knee until Booker lands more shots to the head of Goldberg, busting him open from the head. Batista then turns around and Booker hits Batista with a chair shit but Batista catches the chair and both Booker & him are fighting over it with the crowd on Batista's side. Batista eventually overpowers Booker and kicks him in the gut and holds the chair in front of the metal pole on the corner of the ring and drives Booker's face into it and Booker bounces off and collapses with that cut on his head bleeding even more violently. Batista has a breather before pinning Booker.

1...2... Goldberg manages to break it up. Batista picks up Booker via his hair and rolls him back into the ring. Batista then goes back to the outside and looks under the ring and pulls out a table. The crowd pop as Batista slides it in the ring and sets it up. Booker is resting in the corner and starts to approach Batista when it is done and attempts a Spinning Heel Kick but Batista ducks and Booker's leg lands over Batista's head. Batista ends up having Booker sitting on his shoulder and he counters the kick into an Electric Chair through the table! Booker is motionless but Batista isn't finished. Meanwhile Goldberg is starting to get to his feet on the outside. Batista sits Booker up on the top rope and attempts to superplex him but somehow Booker gets the energy to knee Batista below the belt. Batista retaliates by raking the eyes of Booker and he falls off the top and to the outside near the door. Batista recovers and goes out there to join him. He starts to taunt Booker while he is in front of the door but then he hears the words 'You're Next!' and he turns around into a Spear!! Through the door! Goldberg ripped the door off with Batista's body! Both men are motionless and Booker starts to make his way out.

Booker goes and drops to his knees near Batista then coves him, 1...2... Goldberg pulls him off! Booker then starts to attack Goldberg by hammering away at him while he is down. But Goldberg isn't down for long. He starts to get up as Booker hammers away at him and throws Booker into the outside wall of the structure. Booker starts climbing up and Goldberg goes after him. Booker reaches the top and Goldberg isn't far behind him. They reach the center of the roof and start to trade blows until Booker ducks one and nails a poke to the eye of Goldberg that makes him groggy. Booker then gets him in position for the 'Book End' and... Can't nail it. Goldberg grabs him by the throat with one arm and lifts him over his head! The crowd is cheering but Booker starts to knee Goldberg on the head and Booker escapes and nails a facebuster on Goldberg, driving his face into the roof, busting him open some more. Booker pins him and the referee is forced to do the count from on the ground, 1...2... Goldberg kicks out and Booker is shocked. A bloody Goldberg gets up quickly and knees Booker in the gut strongly and Booker falls to his knees.

Goldberg lifts up Booker and puts him in a front facelock and the crowd are cheering for the Jackhammer. Goldberg lifts him up vertically and.. Booker rakes the eye of Goldberg and Booker escapes, yet again. Booker lands behind Goldberg and nails a Low Blow and Goldberg falls back. Once he lands Booker nails a leg drop as well. Booker starts to taunt the crowd on the top of the cell. He then gets interrupted from behind. He turns around and... It's Batista!! Batista kicks Booker in the gut and lifts him up for the Batista Bomb. He then... Nails it!! In the center of the ring and they both fall through the top! They land in the ring and are motionless. Goldberg realizes what has happened and starts to make his way down to the ground off the top of the cell. Goldberg eventually is about to enter when Batista finally makes a move and gets an arm over Booker, 1...2... Goldberg manages to break it up!! Batista is extremely frustrated. He gets to his knees and then his feet. He & Goldberg go face to face. Batista makes the first move trying to lift Goldberg up for a Spinebuster but he can't get it and Goldberg lands back on his feet. Goldberg then tries to get Batista in a suplex position but Batista elbows Goldberg under the arm and gets out of it.

Goldberg then nails a hell of an uppercut that knocks Batista back and Goldberg takes advantage of the space to nail the spear but when Batista goes back Booker was on his knees getting up and Batista fell back to the ground and luckily for him Goldberg went straight over him. Goldberg is now angry and you can see on his blood covered face just like everyone else in this match. Goldberg waits for Batista to get up and charges for another spear and somehow connects! But with the boot of Batista who blocks it with a big boot. Goldberg falls back and Batista is momentarily happy until he is pulled from behind by Booker who performs another schoolboy roll-up with the tights pulled, 1...2... Batista somehow gets out. Booker gets up before Batista by a second or so and measures him. Batista walks into a Book End setup by Booker but counters into.. A Spinebuster!! Batista performs the theatrics for the Batista Bomb and this time measures Booker. Booker stumbles up, using the ropes as leverage and turns around into a thunderous Batista Bomb. Batista is leaning sideways on the ropes for a well earned breather before he goes to pin Booker.

Batista is still leaning on the ropes and... He gets speared!! Batista is speared through them by Goldberg and he hits the wall of the cell and slides down motionless. Goldberg re-enters the ring and picks up the also motionless Booker and lifts him up for a Jackhammer and.. He nails it!! Goldberg then covers, 1...2...3!!

Winner & Still World Heavyweight Champion - Goldberg

'Bash at the Beach' fades out with a bloody Goldberg holding the title up in the cell.

ooc: I think this is my best PPV ever!​

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Awesome PPV, just awesome.

BM - Angle/Burke I still think, I just really liked the match, but all were great, including the main event

WM - N/A not even one close to being bad.

BP - Jericho debut! It was great, Angle/Show/Shane was good too.

WP - Again, n/a

AC - It was a very good PPV, I liked it a whole lot. Keep up the great work man.

- Check out SCW

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Well, Kronik is right, Burke/Angle match is really indeed a great match but for me the main event is the best match of the show. Too bad, Batista didn't win it.

Worst Match: n/a, all of the matches are well written.

Best Promo: I'll go with the revealing of Jericho as HBK's partner.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: What a great show and good to see some guys took over in the match like Matt Hardy. I think Cade and Murdoch also got overness with their match with HBK and Jericho, I am looking forward on how will you put this two in your coming shows. I wish Batista could have another shot at the title, lol....

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - The main event was really good. I liked how Booker was the one that got pinned, not Batista. I like seeing Goldberg and Batista feud, maybe you could use that fact in a few weeks.

WM - None really, and your matches were very good

BP - I liked seeing Y2J as HBK's partner, it was really a nice surprise. The only thing I didn't like about his promo was that you basically took his Raw promo and replaced Monday Night Raw with WCW. It would've been better if you used a whole different promo, but HBK and Y2J is amazing.

WP - None

AC - Really great PPV. You put alot of good surprises with unlikely winners and tag partners. I'm really looking forward to what you do next show, there are so many great feuds that could happen with the roster you have, I want to see what you'll do. Great PPV, 8.5/10

First part of PRIDE's Tournament is up right now, check it out.

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : The main event, just like HFH said, I think you will continue the Goldberg / Batista feud, sounds very good. Angle / Burke was very good too, I liked every matches to be honest lol

WM : They were all good but maybe Rey Mysterio vs Umaga, there was nothing special in it

BP : The revealing of Chris Jericho, and the "enforcers", I like when a stable is dominant like that. It could become something huge IMO

WP : none

AC : Yeah it was a great PPV, nice work, I'm really looking forward to a potential Goldberg / Batista. And Jericho and HBK in a team, that could work very well, that's gold. Can't wait to see your futur shows

CT Styles

WCW Preview

WCW Nitro comes to you LIVE from Alabama, Huntsville in the Von Braun Center!

Not much has been confirmed by WCW as of yet but what we do know is that Chris Jericho has a HUGE announcement in store for us and he can not wait to unveil it. He claims it mixes some old WCW with new and it will shock the world. Chris Jericho made his WCW return at 'Bash at the Beach' last night.

And the only other confirmed thing for tonight's Nitro is Rated RKO have been punished by Shane McMahon for not successfully ending the career of Matt Hardy. Therefore Shane McMahon declared RKO will put their titles on the line tonight against, Matt Hardy AND Rey Mysterio! No doubt Rated RKO will want revenge on Matt Hardy.

Known Card -

World Tag Team Championship
Rated RKO (Edge & Randy Orton) (c) vs Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio

Chris Jericho's Major Announcement

CT Styles

nitrolo150.gif

LIVE from Orlando, Florida in the Citrus Bowl.

5...4...3...2...1 'Break the Walls Down!' hits and the newest member of our roster, Chris Jericho makes his way to the ring. The crowd give an enormous pop to the new looking Chris Jericho with his short hair. He enters the ring wearing his own merchandise and grabs a microphone.

Jericho: Ladies & Gentleman... Welcome to... WCW is Jericho!!

Crowd Pop

Jericho: Ahhh, it feels so good to be back. Back where it all began, WCW. Ladies & Gentleman, now that your savior has come. It will be 100% Entertainment. There will not be one dull second when the Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla is here. Boys & Girls, you have given me a lot tonight and throughout my career so I think I might give some back. Ladies & Gentleman, Boys & Girls take out your cameras, video cameras, phones or anything! Because this is going to be a moment you will never forget!

Jericho has a smile on his face as he points to the titantron.

Jericho (In attempted 'Scarface' voice): Say hello to one of my lil' friends.

Jericho continues to point to the titantron.

nWo's music hits and the crowd is absolutely on fire. There is not a seat with an ass on it in the entire Citrus Bowl. Kevin Nash makes his way to the ring.

Jericho: Now, me and Kevin here, have been talking a lot and we have been at home watching Nitro and wrestling in general and felt, that it was missing something. It was missing that... You know. Kevin, you can continue..

Nash: Thanks, Chris. Me & Chris were sitting at home, like he said and realized that Sports-Entertainment was missing something and we are going to fix that. Chris Jericho has my approval and he is going to be restarting.. The nWo!!

Crowd are on fire again.

Jericho: Thats right! Nash has given me his approval. I will be a member of the new nWo! And WCW, Sports-Entertainment, Entertainment Entertainment, the state of Florida, the USA, this hemisphere, the world, the whole frickin' universe will neverrrr!!!..

Crowd: Neverrrrrr!!!

Jericho: Neverrrr!!!!

Crowd: Everrrrrr!!!

Jericho: Evee..

Jericho is interrupted by DX's music! And the crowd is electric yet again. Shawn Michaels comes out performing his theatrics and then does his DX pointing stance and points to the ramp and.. It's Triple H! Triple H is in WCW!! He then does the point with his water bottle in hand and.. It's X-Pac!! X-Pac then does the point and... It's Ric Flair. They make their way tot he ring.

Cole: It seems DX has reunited and they aren't too happy about this whole nWo scenario.

Tazz: What a start to Nitro!

DX are in the ring and stand on the opposite side as Y2J & Nash.

HHH: Who do you think you are?

HHH & Jericho go face to face.

Shawn: Ladies & Gentleman D-Generation X is back!!

HHH then puts the microphone to his face without losing eye contact with Jericho.

HHH: Are you ready?!

Crowd Pop.

HHH: Then why the hell are you cheering these ass-clowns.. That's right Chris I used 'your' insult. But what are you going to do? It's 4 on 2. There is only room in this company for one successful better faction and we all know who that is. D-Generation X, new & improved! For the first time ever, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, X-Pac & Ric Flair are all in the ring at the same time to form, the new DX!

Shawn: Well, Chris I thought we were on the same page last night. But obviously not. You come out here and try to reform the faction that people say we are rip-offs of. To me my friend, thats not right. We here in DX, we are all friends and would never do the wrong thing by someone. Obviously in your little faction you just don't care.

Jericho: Hey shut up. nWo has been and is going to be the best faction in Sports-Entertainment yet again. We don't care about you or anybody else, we are here to dominate and that is what we will do.

Shawn: You disgust me.

Shawn & Chris go face to face just like HHH and Jericho were. They have their game face's on and just continue to stare as the crowd start chanting for their respective favorites. Their stare-off continues until.. They both start laughing and High-Five each other.

Chris: Oh my, We.. We really had you going there didn't we.

The Crowd is confused.

HHH: If you're surprised by that then you're definitely going to be surprised by the next announcement. Are you ready?!

The crowd pop.

HHH: Good! Because DX & nWo are merging and we are going to take over this company and there is no-one or thing that is going to stop us!

Crowd are amazed and pop massively.

X-Pac: We are the nWo and we will dominate as well as humiliate. And if there is anyone out there who thinks they can stop us then we got two words for ya!

nWo & Crowd: Suck It!!

HHH: The nWo is going to...

They are interrupted by Shane McMahon's music. WCW Owner Shane McMahon, GM Bischoff and 'The Enforcers' stand at the top of the ramp.

Eric: If I remember correctly Chris. You screwed me in an agreement when you previously worked at WCW. And that hurt me, it really did. So tonight you will be going up against..

HHH: Woah, woah, woah Eric. You can't just pick out one of us, thats not fair. If you ask me thats cowardly.

Eric: Haha, is that how you feel Hunter? Well then how about this nWo's DX, Shawn Michaels & Triple H taking on some surprise opponents.

DX look at each other.

Eric: But that's not it, the other two of DX, Ric Flair & X-Pac they can take on members of 'The Enforcers' Carlito & Umaga in a No-Holds-Barred match. And that pretty much leaves you free Chris. Well you see, Chris. Ever since you verbally agreed to sign another WCW contract back in the day and didn't keep your promise. I have been hurt since then and I never really got a chance to punish you. So tonight.. The Punishment Begins!! Chris Jericho in a tables match against... The Enforcers' Big Show & Kurt Angle next!

Cole: Well what an opening segment to WCW! And already we have three matches confirmed as well as the World Tag Title match between where Rated RKO have to defend their tag titles as punishment for not defeating Matt Hardy. They will be taking on Rey Mysterio and the man whom they could not defeat at 'Bash at the Beach', Matt Hardy.

Commercial Break

Backstage with Todd Grisham.

Todd: Ladies & Gentleman here with me now, Cody Rhodes.

Reasonable Pop

Todd: Cody, how do you feel after last nights match with Kenny Dykstra?

Cody: How do I feel? Well Todd, I am not surprised with how he behaved after the match and during the match. Kenny Dykstra has no respect for anyone but himself and when you act like that you don't get respect from other people which is what he seems to be searching for. I though, I offered him my respect last night. I put my hand in front of him for a handshake and how did he reply? With a kick below the belt. Kenny Dykstra, you don't have nor deserve respect.

Todd: Uhuh. And how do you feel Kenny feels after the match?

Cody: I think he would be happy that he stole the win and managed to add in a low blow there as well. Basically, to narrow it down in words that Kenny will understand.. Kenny - Pathetic.

Just as Cody says that Kenny approaches him.

Kenny: I beat you, I beat you on yesterday at 'Bash at the Beach' and you just can't face the thought. I am better than you. Let me put it in words Cody Rhodes can understand. Kenny - Better, Cody - Loser.

Cody grabs Kenny's collar.

Cody: You are pathetic. You cheated to win, I know, you know and everyone else knows. Now if you had any balls you would give me a rematch.

After Cody's sentence Shelton Benjamin appears.

Shelton: Woh, woh, woh, woh guys, if this is the battle of respect or who is the rising star then you are looking at him right now. Shelton Benjamin is the name of the future and I am the rising star of this company. Kenny Kinkstra and Cody Mowes ain’t nothing compared to me and there ain’t no stoppin’ me! Just like it says in ma’ theme song.

Cody: Ya know what? Shelton, I want you tonight. Cody Rhodes V Shelton Benjamin. You up for it?

Shelton: There ain’t nothin’ I ain’t up fo’, go get ready.

Back at the Announcer’s Table

Cole: Well that should be one hell of a match. Cody Rhodes & Shelton Benjamin battling it out. Two of the many rising stars on this roster.

Tazz: I agree Cole and I have to admit I am rooting for Shelton Benjamin. He has much more charisma and in-ring talent then Cody Rhodes in my opinion.

Cole: Of course he does Tazz.

5…4…3…2…1…0 ‘Break the Walls Down!’ hits and Chris Jericho stands at the top of the ramp in his signature stance before making his way down to the ring with a big pop.

Cole: In just Chris Jericho’s second match he is forced to take on ‘The Enforcers’ Big Show & Kurt Angle in a 2 on 1 Table Handicap match.

Tazz: Well what can I say? Tough luck Chris and I hope Kurt & Show teach you a lesson.

Cole: And what is that lesson Tazz?

Tazz: Shut up and watch Cole!

’The Enforcers’ music hits and Kurt Angle comes down along with Big Show.

Cole: These two men definitely have the odds in their favor and I am not surprised. A 2 on 1 Handicap match alone is hard to lose if you’re the one in favor but a 2 on 1 handicap table match is almost impossible!

Tazz: Which is exactly why these two are going to walk away victorious.

Match 1
2 on 1 Handicap Tables Match
Chris Jericho vs Big Show & Kurt Angle

Both Jericho's opponents are in the ring at the same time and he seems worried. They gradually corner him and Kurt strikes first with a right hand but Jericho ducks and throws Kurt in there just as Show was nailing a massive big elbow intended for Jericho. Show just took out his own partner and turns around into a low dropkick to the kneecap which doesn't affect him much. He recovers quickly and starts to gain in on Jericho until he corners Jericho in the other corner. Show nails a hard right hand and Jericho gets knocked back hard and is nowhere near as active as he was. Show then tells the crowd to be silent and nails a big chop to the chest of Jericho. Jericho slides down the turnbuckles but Show just picks him right back up and restrains him back so his stomach is vulnerable and Angle takes advantage of that with some rights & lefts followed by a knee and a kick to Jericho's vulnerable stomach. Jericho drops to his knees and Show just shoves him over with his massive hand. Kurt goes to the outside and grabs a table and begins to slide it in the ring. Big Show lifts up Jericho and leans him against the ropes where he goes for another chop and...

He is stopped after Jericho knees him below the belt and crawls under his legs and ends up behind him where he kicks him there again. Jericho turns around and nails a spinning heel kick and that takes out Angle. Jericho begins to set up the table and does but Angle grabs his legs and pulls him down where he attempts to lock in the Ankle Lock. Jericho struggles to try and get out of the lock but eventually forbids Angle from locking it in and he stays down on the canvas. But he isn't there for relaxing because Angle appears above him and starts to stomp him until Jericho gets up. Once Jericho is up Angle attempts an Angle Slam but Jericho gets out of that and lands in front of Angle where he attempts a Code Breaker but Angle counters that into a modified Powerbomb and Jericho is back on the canvas. Big Show has recovered and picks up Jericho and leans him over the already set up table. Kurt then informs Show to wait and he goes out to get the other table. As he is doing that Jericho regains his composure and rakes the eyes of Big Show and climbs through his legs again. Jericho rebounds off the ropes and dropkicks Big Show from behind..

Big Show starts to slowly lose his balance as he struggles with his vision. Big Show then falls forward due to the force of the dropkick and his balance. Big Show fell forward through the table therefore...

Big Show Eliminated

Kurt Angle from the outside realizes what has happened and quickly rushes in the ring with the table and leaves it on the canvas as he gets up. Jericho ducks a clothesline from Angle and turns around to nail some knife-edge chops before attempting an Enzuiguri but Angle dodges the kick and Jericho falls on the ground. Jericho is in perfect position for the Ankle Lock and Angle takes advantage of that. Angle tries to do lock in the Ankle Lock but Jericho manages to flip him over with his foot and Angle gets straight back up as well as Jericho. They go face to face until Angle nails a Low Blow! The crowd boo as Angle smiles and takes it all in. Angle then sets up the table as Jericho falls to his knees and then gradually hits the canvas. Angle has the table all set up and the crowd start to cheer much to the surprise of Angle. Angle is surprised they are cheering but goes over to a helpless Jericho. As he is about to pick him up he is attacked by DX! Michaels & Triple H are in the ring and Angle turns around into a straight right hand from The Game. Triple H then nails a facebuster and Angle is groggy. Angle then walks into a Sweet Chin Music & Pedigree combo from DX.

Hunter & Michaels leave the ring and watch from the side smiling as Jericho starts to recover. He manages to get Angle leaning in the corner and rolls him onto the table. He then goes from semi-recovered to suddenly alight. Jericho performs his signature stance and then runs to the ropes and rebounds off them with a Lionsault n Angle that knocks him through the table! Jericho wins!

Winner - Chris Jericho

Jericho is still on top of Angle as the referee lifts his arm up in victory. Jericho is hurt but stands up just as..

'Here Comes the Money' hits and Shane McMahon & Eric Bischoff come out.

Shane: Hunter, Shawn & Chris. All members of the nWo, all 'friends' haha thats funny. You think you can get away with everything don't you DX. Well you may have won this match but my friends you have another thing coming.

HHH: Is that right Shane? And who are those 'Mystery Opponents' you said we would be facing?

Shane: Well if I told you they wouldn't be mystery opponents then would they?

HHH: Oh come on Shane, We're not in preschool anymore. Cut the crap and give us an answer.

Shane: You'll have to wait and see Hunter.

Michaels: Don't worry Hunter I'll kick their head off and you'll Pedigree them anyway.

Hunter: I guess thats right Shawn.

Shane shakes his head and leaves with Eric.

Cole: I wonder who DX's opponents could be?

Tazz: I don't know but it seems like it will be a surprise.

DX leave the ring but Jericho stays there and has a breather.

Cole: I wonder who DX's opponents could be?

Tazz: So do I Cole, no doubt they will be good at punishing people.

Cody Rhodes' music hits and he makes his way down to the ring.

Cole: Anyway.. Cody Rhodes one of my favorite young superstars on our roster he doesn't boats or brag and that is one of the main things I like about him.

Tazz: So basically he's a loser.

Cole: No he's not Tazz! Cody Rhodes is a great young man with a bright future in this business and hopefully this company.

'Ain't No Stoppin' Me' hits and Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring.

Tazz: Now here's a real wrestler, a real superstar.

Cole Sighs.

Match 2
Single
Cody Rhodes vs Shelton Benjamin

They circle around before locking up. Shelton pushes Cody top the ropes and Shelton uses his momentum to rebound off the ropes. He then rebounds off the opposite ones and attempts a cross-body on Cody but Cody ducks and Shelton lands on the canvas. Cody then starts to pick up Shelton and gets him to the corner where he lands some snap jabs then whips him to the opposite corner and follows him in hope of a corner clothesline but Shelton moves. Shelton catches Cody by surprise when he amazingly leaps up to the top rope and springboards off with an Enzuiguri to Cody who immediately falls to the ground. Shelton then crawls over to Cody and hooks the leg, 1...2... Cody kicks out. Shelton is surprised and gets back up and measures Cody. Cody gets up and turns around and ducks a Superkick from Shelton and then performs a backdrop on an oncoming Shelton in search of a second round of offense. Cody then locks Shelton in an armbar. Shelton shows the pain Cody is applying via the expression on his face. Shelton eventually counters the armbar into an arm drag and performs numerous arm drags as Cody keeps coming back.

Cody eventually counters one of Shelton's many arm drags and Shelton gets back up and walks into a dropkick from Cody. Shelton gets back up and Cody nails a clothesline followed by an elbow drop. Cody starts to build some momentum and the crowd love it. Cody starts to taunt the crowd and they react with a pop. Cody starts measuring Shelton as he starts to get up. Shelton turns around and is kicked in the gut by Cody who then sets him up for a DDT. Cody drives himself back-first into the canvas. Only thing is Shelton didn't go with him. Shelton managed to get out of it and he now nails a knee drop on Cody. Shelton now sits over Cody and unloads right hands to the face of him while his left hand holds Cody's head in place. Shelton then gets off Cody and measures him this time. Cody gets up and Shelton gets him in position for the T-Bone Suplex but Cody elbows him in the side of the head and gets out of the potential knock out blow for Cody. Cody then swings at Shelton but he blocks and kicks Cody in the gut and puts him in position and nails a snap suplex. Shelton then hooks the leg of Cody in search of the win, 1...2... Cody kicks out.

Shelton is really frustrated now and punches the canvas and gets back up. Cody starts to get up and that is when Shelton runs to the corner and somehow leaps up to the top turnbuckle and rebound off with a clothesline but Cody sidesteps it and punches Shelton in the gut while he was in midair. Shelton is bent over holding his stomach which is when Cody goes beside him and nails a Russian Leg Sweep but Shelton managed to block it and nail a modified Enzuiguri. Cody drops like a sack of potatoes and Shelton rolls him over and pins him near the ropes, 1...2... Ropebreak! Cody grabs the bottom rope. Shelton starts yelling to the crowd trash-talking Cody and then measures him again. Cody gets up using the ropes as leverage and he turns around into a T-Bone Suplex which he managed to counter in midair and land back in front of Shelton where he nails a DDT! Cody hooks the leg of Shelton, 1...2...3

Winner - Cody Rhodes via Pinfall

Cody Rhodes celebrates in the ring as the referee lifts his arm up in victory. But at that point Kenny Dykstra runs in the ring from the crowd and attacks Cody from behind and beats him senselessly. He then yells 'You're Pathetic!' and leaves him in the ring.

Cole: Yet again another pathetic act by Kenny Dykstra. It never seizes to amaze me at how childish he is.

Tazz: It's called making a statement, Cole. Kenny was simply making a statement to Cody but it wasn't verbally it was physically.

Cole: Is there an excuse book you have somewhere in this desk that I am unaware of?

Tazz: Shut up Cole.

Commercial Break

Backstage with Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho & Kevin Nash

Chris: So Kevin, can we talk you into staying and becoming a full-time wrestler again?

Nash: Haha, I don't think so guys. My best days are definitely behind me.

Michaels: Gee, that's a shame. But The Heartbreak Kid & Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla need you in the nWo.

Chris: Well we need you with us in some capacity. It just won't be right without some of the original nWo.

Shawn: I think I have an idea. Kevin can be our manager, he can accompany us to the ring and he can be our mentor, someone who gives us advice. Because Kevin, you have always been like an older brother to me. What'd you say?

Chris: C'mon man, it'll be awesome!

Nash: Alright..

Back at the Announcer's Section

Cole: Well it seems Kevin Nash has joined WCW but not in a wrestling-type role. This should be exciting and will be good for the recently re-made nWo.

Tazz: Yeah I agree Cole, But I am more of a fan of 'The Enforcers' so I don't know whether I am as much of a fan of it as you are.

'Edge/Orton Mix' hits and the World Tag Team Champions make their way to the ring.

Cole: Oh, my two favorite superstars of the roster.

'Booyaka 619' hits and Rey Mysterio comes out with Matt Hardy.

Cole: I really hope these two get up tonight and take those titles away from those two...

Tazz: Oh, quit it Cole.

Match 3
World Tag Team Championships
Rated RKO vs Matt Hardy & Rey Mysterio

-----Part 2 Will Possibly Be Posted-----

djprimetime

Reaction score
you got me but i love nW-DX-o cant wait 2 see who the mystery opponents are