WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Wrestling Insider News -

WWE & WCW Reach Deal!
WWE & WCW have reached a deal. The deal is that WCW and WWE may trade superstars. The conditions are that both parties have to agree on the deal so that both companies get a fair ending to the trade.

Backstage Rumors
Rated RKO are rumored to be beginning a Randy Orton type gimmick by attempting to kill the careers of superstars or legends. That is also ment to begin next week and they will face someone at 'BatB'.

Shawn Michaels is said to be excited about his current angle with Cade & Murdoch and can't wait to unveil his mystery partner.

The Main Event for 'Bash at the Beach' is yet to be announced backstage. Rumors say though that it could be a Hell in a Cell. No word on who is included in it if it is true.

Shane's new faction which is yet to be announced is said to recruit 4-5 members. Umaga is the first one. Shane said a possible name would be 'The Enforcers' or 'The Back-Up'

WCW House Show Results

Rated RKO def. Spirit Squad's Mikey, Nicky, Mitch & Johnny

Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch def. Shawn Michaels

US Championship
Bobby Lashley def. MVP via DQ

Umaga def. Kenny Dykstra & Marcus Cor Von

Booker T def. Matt Hardy

World Championship Match
Batista def. Goldberg via DQ

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah! HBK's angle is really interesting and I can't wait to reveal his partner for Bash in the Beach! I hope this could help the Rednecks boost their careers and have a title opportunity in the future.

CT Styles

WCW Preview

nitrolo150.gif

July 14 Preview

This week WCW Nitro comes to you LIVE from Massachusetts, Lowell in the Tsongas Arena!

The Owner of WCW, Shane McMahon gave Rated RKO's Edge & Randy Orton a little 'Project'. That 'Project' was to end the career of a certain superstar on the roster of Nitro. Rated RKO accepted the task and are going to begin they quest to end that superstar's career on this week's episode of Nitro. No doubt, all the Nitro superstars are hoping they are not the superstar selected. You will have to tune into Monday Nitro to find out!

Also last week, Shawn Michaels came out on top against one half of the tag team he will be facing along with his mystery partner at 'Bash at the Beach'. That was Trevor Murdoch, but what will 'The Heartbreak Kid' do when he has to face Murdoch's partner, Lance Cade. Will 'The Showstopper' come out on top again or will Cade & Murdoch attack Michaels again? Check out Monday Nitro to find out!

Bobby Lashley will find out his fate when he Eric Bischoff announces whether Lashley gets the US Title shot he has been wanting or he will be left out to dry. Bischoff told Lashley that if he beat MVP which he did via count-out then he would consider giving him a US Title shot at 'Bash at the Beach'. Was a count-out win enough for Lashley to get what he wants or will Bischoff be his usual unpleasing self?

Last week in the amazing main event Goldberg pinned one of the two possible contenders for his World Championship at 'Bash at the Beach'. The man Goldberg pinned was Batista the man who he defeated at 'The Great American Bash'. Now this week Batista & Booker T will be going one on one in a #1 Contenders Match for 'Bash at the Beach' Goldberg has said he will be watching ringside to see what he could be in for.

Make sure to get your weekly dose of WCW Monday Nitro LIVE from Massachusetts, Lowell in the Tsongas Arena!

Confirmed Matches –

Shawn Michaels vs Lance Cade w/Trevor Murdoch

#1 Contenders Match
Batista vs Booker T

'Bash at the Beach' Poster Revealed!

BATBposter.jpg

CT Styles

Dark Match Results

Finlay & Marcus Cor Von def. Kevin Thorn & Jamie Noble

nitrolo150.gif

WCW Nitro Live from Massachusetts, Lowell in the Tsongas Arena!

WCW's theme 'Purity' lays through out the arena as the crowd cheers. The opening pyro goes off and the crowd cheer more and hold up their signs dedicated to their favorite superstars.

Cole: Ladies & Gentleman welcome to another edition of WCW Nitro. We welcome you to Massachusetts, Lowell in the Tsongas Arena! Where Nitro is currently being filmed. Tonight we have a hell of a show in store for you tonight.

Tazz: Yes we do Cole...

The titantron suddenly changes from the 'Nitro' graphic and it shows Rated RKO's Edge & Randy Orton. They are seen leaving Shane's office smiling. They start walking down the hallway smirking with their World Tag Titles proudly over their shoulders.

Edge: Like we said last week, we take out and end the career of that person.

Orton: I know and I can't wait to get my hands on him.

Edge & Orton see some superstars at a food table. Matt Hardy is one of them. He takes a sip of water and places it back down on the table. He turns around and bumps into the chests of Edge & Orton. Orton becomes really friendly with Matt.

Orton: Matt, Matt. How you doing?

Matt is a bit suspicious of Orton's behavior but goes along with it.

Matt: I'm good, Randy. How are you?

Randy smiles and Edge starts to go behind the table.

Randy: I'm good, not great. But I am capable of being great I just need some help.

Matt: Really, in what way? I'll help you, I guess.

Randy: Well you don't have to do anything yet!

Matt is struck from behind by a metal pole that was lying around backstage. Other superstars cannot believe what they have seen and go to help Matt but some of Shane's security guards appear and restrain them. Matt is unconscious and taken away by Orton & Edge...

Cole: Oh my god! Someone has to help him!

Tazz: There's nothing we can do Cole.

Cole: That is yet another bit of disgusting behavior from rated RKO!

Tazz: Yes, but they are doing what their boss told them to do.

Cole: That's not the point though, Tazz. Look, Hardy is unconscious and Rated RKO have taken him somewhere!

Commercial Break

'I Spit in the Face...' hits and Carlito makes his way down to the ring.

Cole: Well it was confirmed on WCW.com earlier today that Carlito will be taking on Kenny Dykstra. I wonder who could win this match, any predictions Tazz?

Tazz: Yeah, I think Carlito can pick up the victory tonight.

Kenny Dykstra's music hits and he makes his way to the ring to a 50/50 reaction.

Cole: And what about this man, He quit Spirit Squad claiming he was the youngest and most talented. Was he correct? We will find out.

Tazz: Well its true Cole. He was the youngest and most talented and I'm glad he left Spirit Squad.

Match 1
Single
Kenny Dykstra vs Carlito

Carlito circles the ring cockily and then locks up with Kenny. Kenny pushes Carlito into the corner and releases when the referee tells him to. Carlito though, rakes the eyes of Kenny and Kenny loses his vision. Carlito nails a standing dropkick to the temporarily blinded Kenny, knocking him down. Carlito pins, 1... Kenny kicks out. Carlito continues to stay on the offense and grabs Kenny by the hair and guides him up. Carlito then turns to the back of Kenny and nails a neckbreaker. Carlito covers, 1...2 Kenny kicks out again. Carlito gets back up and taunts the crowd to boos. Kenny stumbles up and walks into a kick to the gut from Carlito and Carlito gets Kenny in a front facelock and attempts a DDT but Kenny punches Carlito in the stomach numerous times and gets Carlito to release the hold. Kenny then whips Carlito to the ropes. Carlito rebounds and Kenny runs towards him nailing a deadly spinning back elbow to the face of Carlito. Carlito falls back down like a sack of potatoes and Kenny slowly goes down and covers him, 1...2... Carlito gets a shoulder up in time. Kenny now has the momentum and gets up to his feet and surveys the fallen body of Carlito.

Kenny then decides to wait for Carlito to get up. Carlito finally gets up, holding his jaw and gets greeted with an arm drag, followed by a few more until he gets the finale, a clothesline. Carlito is back on the canvas and Kenny taunts the crowd confidently and starts to climb to the top rope. He reaches the top and stands on top of the top turnbuckle and gains his balance and then leaps off it for the 'Guillotine Leg Drop' which connects! With the canvas. Carlito moved and Kenny starts to slowly get up despite the pain he is currently going through. He gets to his feet and can't see Carlito then.. SMASH! Carlito was behind him and nailed 'The Backstabber'! Carlito pins Kenny, 1...2...3

Winner - Carlito via Pinfall

Carlito celebrates in the ring to boos. He then goes to the outside and retrieves his apple and re-enters the ring. He takes a bite out of his apple and chews it for a bit then stands over Kenny and spits in his face to massive boos.

Cole: What disgusting behavior right there! That was completely unnecessary and uncalled for!

Tazz: Who cares Cole. Carlito beat him, thats all that matters.

Cole: I knew you would say something like that.

Tazz: Then why did you make your stupid little goody-two-shoes comment?

Cole sighs.

'Here Comes the Money' hits and Shane McMahon makes his way out.

Shane: Like I said last week, I will be adding new members to a faction that i will use as a defense force. Carlito is the newest addition. Carlito joins fellow member, Umaga.

'Here Comes the Money' hits and Shane goes away.

Commercial Break

Backstage in Shane's Office.

Orton: We've got our little 'Project' begun. We got him.

Orton is smirking as he speaks.

Shane: Good, you know what Randy?

Orton: What?

Shane: You can go one on one with him tonight! You and Edge in your partner taking on that man right there who is currently unconscious on my couch! Take him off! That couch is expensive!

Edge: Sorry Boss.

Edge moves the unconscious Hardy onto the ground.

Randy: Alright, I accept. Where should we put him?

Shane: I don't know and don't care, I'm sick of him!

Edge: We'll throw him outside somewhere.

Shane: Good, get him out of my site.

Commercial Break

'Sexy Boy' hits and Shawn Michaels comes down to the ring in his own personalized T-Shirt.

Cole: I wonder what he could be here to say this time?

Shawn: Hello ladies & gentleman, boys and girls. I have decided something. Since none of you have any idea of who my mystery partner is, I thought I would give out clues each week in the lead up to 'Bash at the Beach'.

Crowd Pop

Shawn: You're first clue is... World Champion.

Crowd pop and start chanting 'Triple H, Triple H' and 'Hogan, Hogan'.

Shawn laughs

Shawn: You'll have to wait and see, but keep listening each week to find out the next clue.

Cole: Well I am not sure who could be Shawn Michaels' mystery partner at 'Bash at the Beach'.

Tazz: No, neither can I. Tat clue certainly eliminates my guess of Matt Hardy. Anyway, the way he is I doubt he could even make it to 'Bash at the Beach'.

Cole: Well he's wrestling next.

Commercial Break

Umaga's music hits and the crowd boo.

Cole: Oh no, Umaga has another match this week.

Tazz: This will be quick.

Jamie Noble's music hits.

Cole: I feel sorry for this guy.

Match 2
Single
Umaga vs Jamie Noble

Jamie Noble is horrified and Umaga loves that. Jamie Noble takes a chance and starts to hammer away at the chest of Umaga. Umaga doesn't even flinch and he nails one hell of an uppercut on the defenseless Noble. Noble flies back and Umaga climbs up to the second rope with his back facing Noble. Umaga then jumps back and nails a big splash on the cruiserweight Noble. Noble is in horrible pain and Umaga loves it. Umaga then lifts up Noble and plants him with a deadly Samoan Spike and covers him, 1...2...3

Winner - Umaga via Pinfall

Commercial Break

'Edge/Orton Mix' hits and Rated RKO make their way to the ring.

Cole: Well here come these two low human beings. They really disgust me.

Tazz: Well they are just doing what the boss tells them to do.

Matt Hardy's music hits and the crowd pop. No-one comes out until about a minute later Matt Hardy stumbles out holding his head and wobbling down the ramp.

Cole: Now here is a true wrestler. He was assaulted backstage but yet he still manages to come down to the ring to settle out their differences.

Match 3
Single
Matt Hardy vs Randy Orton w/Edge

Hardy seems out of it and lies back in the corner against the turnbuckles. Orton smiles evilly and then sprints to where hardy was and nails a massive clothesline which knocks Hardy back. Orton then walks out of the corner smiling and hen quickly turns around and goes back to work with Hardy. He unloads with rights and lefts and doesn't hold back. Hardy is slowly sliding down to the bottom but Orton just doesn't relent. Hardy is now in bad shape and just stays in his position at the bottom of the turnbuckles. Orton steps back a few paces and then charges at him nailing a shining wizard. Hardy falls down motionless and Orton drags him to the center of the ring where he performs the 'Randy Orton Stomp' on Hardy. Hardy is now bleeding from the mouth and Orton couldn't care less. He performs his signature 'dynasty' taunt as Edge knocks out the referee from behind. Edge then goes to the commentary area and pulls out two chairs and slides them in the ring. Orton smiles as he looks at them and picks one up and throws it in the center of the ring. He then places another near it. He picks up Hardy who is obviously unable to compete.

He holds Matt in an RKO position but as he is doing this the crowd start to pop massively and Orton seems surprised. Then running down the ramp and entering the ring behind Orton is... Rey Mysterio!! Rey Mysterio is in WCW! He dropkicks Orton from behind and knocks him forward, Matt falls to the ground. Edge enters the ring and charges at Rey who leaps up and nails a hurracanrana on the oncoming Edge who lands in between the ropes. Ray then rebounds off the opposite ropes and nails a 619! Edge falls back and Rey goes to the outside measuring him but Orton is up. Rey then springboards off the ropes and nails a 'West Coast Pop' on Orton and then runs to the groggy Edge and nails a 'Wheelbarrow Counter Bulldog'! Rey exits the ring and watches from the outside as the referee regains consciousness. Matt starts to slowly crawl over and gets an arm over the chest of Orton and the referee slowly makes the count, 1.......2........3

Winner - Matt Hardy via Pinfall

Rey re-enters the ring and helps up Matt and then lifts up his arm in triumph.

Cole: Well what a surprise that was! Rey Mysterio in WCW! I can't believe it! And Matt Hardy defeated Randy Orton! What a night Nitro is shaping up to be.

Tazz: Yeah, I'm in shock too Cole.

Commercial Break

'Sexy Boy' hits and 'The Heartbreak Kid' makes his way to the ring.

Cole: Well here is arguably one of if not the greatest of all time, Shawn Michaels.

Tazz: I agree with you there Tazz.

Cade & Murdoch's music hits and they make their way to the ring with boos.

Tazz: And two very talented individuals there as well.

Match 4
Single
Shawn Michaels vs Lance Cade w/Trevor Murdoch

Cade circles around the ring confidently and then comes face to face with Michaels. Michaels has a smirk on his face which doesn't impress Cade who then slaps Michaels. Michaels replies with a right hand that knocks down Cade. Cade gets back up and shoves Michaels. Michaels rebounds off the ropes with a shoulder block straight after and runs to the ropes on his right but as he hits the ropes Murdoch is behind him and pulls his hair back. Cade then gets up and nails some punches to the unprotected stomach of Michaels who, after getting his hair released from Murdoch drops to his knees holding his stomach. Cade starts walking around Michaels acting cocky and slapping his head telling him to get up. Michaels gradually gets up and Cade nails a standing dropkick as soon as Michaels is completely up, knocking him back down. Cade covers, 1...2 Michaels kicks out and Cade is frustrated by that. Cade begins to show his anger and measures Michaels in the corner. Michaels is stumbling up and turns around into an oncoming Cade. Michaels though, manages to duck the lariat attempt and reply with some knife-edge chops to the chest of Cade.

Michaels continues to stay on offense with numerous backhand chops until Cade reaches the ropes. At the ropes Michaels whips Cade to the opposite ropes but Cade reverses it and Michaels goes to the ropes. On the rebound, Michaels nails a flying forearm that knocks Cade down. Both men are down until.. Michaels kips up! Michaels is up and nails an inverted atomic drop to a now up as well Cade. Cade gets up after a right hand and is greeted with another. He then gets nailed with a scoop slam and Michaels climbs to the top rope. He reaches the top and begins to get up when he is attacked from behind by Trevor Murdoch! Michaels slips but manages to regain his balance and attempts to jump onto a now standing Cade but Murdoch grabs Michaels foot and Michaels leaps off in an awkward position and in midair Cade nails a lariat! Michaels drops down to the canvas and doesn't move as Cade hooks his leg, 1...2...3

Winner - Lance Cade via Pinfall

Cade & Murdoch celebrate in the ring over a motionless Shawn Michaels.

Cole: Well it was unlike last week. This week Cade & Murdoch came out on top over Shawn Michaels unlike last week.

Tazz: Yeah I'm glad to see Cade & Murdoch get the win. I like their style.

Cole: I thought you would.

Commercial Break

'I'm Back!' hits and General Manager of Nitro Eric Bischoff makes his way to the ring.

Cole: I wonder what he has to say Tazz.

Tazz: So do I, maybe its about Lashley.

Eric: Now, Last week you may have seen the match between US Champ, MVP and Bobby Lashley. You also may have read that I told Lashley that if he won I would consider giving him a US title shot at 'Bash at the Beach'. Well yes, he did win the match.

Crowd Pop

Eric: But the win wasn't as satisfying as I would have liked. So.. I have thought about this and Booby Lashley WILL be in action at 'Bash at the Beach'.

Crowd Pop.

Eric: Haha, but it will be in a #1 Contenders Match for the US Title against.. Carlito!

Crowd Boo.

Commercial Break

Goldberg's music hits and the titantron shows him coming out of his locker room and then through his pyro.

Cole: Well here he comes, the World Heavyweight Champion, Goldberg. He said himself that he is going to be watching this match from ringside.

Tazz: This guy is a machine.

'Can You Dig it Sucka?!' hits and Booker T makes his way to the ring.

Cole: Here is a former 5 time WCW World Heavyweight Champion. Booker T certainly has the experience needed.

Tazz: I agree, Booker T will hopefully win this match and go on to face Goldberg at 'Bash at the Beach'

'I Walk Alone' hits and Batista comes out to a massive pop.

Cole: And here is a man who is no stranger to World Title success. Batista held the World Title numerous times on Smackdown and no doubt wants the title around his waist again.

Tazz: I completely agree Cole. And Booker T is about to go one on one with an animal!

Main Event
#1 Contenders Match
Booker T vs Batista

Booker T gives Batista the once over as they gradually move closer to each other. They comes face to face and Booker continues to smirk as Batista keeps his game face on. Batista swings and.. Booker ducks and slaps Batista cockily and turns around to taunt the crowd. His reign of confidence doesn't last long though as Batista comes from behind and nails a German Suplex on Booker. Booker gets back up and they go face to face again. This time both have their game face on. Booker shoves Batista and Batista retaliates with a charging clothesline which Booker ducks. Booker turns around and nails a high angle spinning heel kick on Batista and Batista falls down to the canvas. He too, gets back up quite quickly but this time there is no stare off. Booker is right on top of the offense and starts to nail some backhand chops to the chest of Batista while jumping around. Booker eventually gets Batista to the corner with the backhand chops and grabs him from behind and attempts to smack his head onto the top turnbuckle but Batista blocks, elbows Booker in the gut and counters with a smack of his own and Booker comes off them a bit groggy.

Batista walks backwards onto the ropes behind him and rebounds with a jumping shoulder block but Booker moves and Batista goes shoulder first into the corner. Booker then guides Batista out of there via his head and attempts to smack his head against the other turnbuckles but Batista blocks again and scoops Booker up for a powerslam position but Booker gets out and lands behind Batista and attempts a schoolboy roll-up but Batista hits the ropes therefore the pin is pointless. Booker gets up quickly and swings a right hand at Batista but Batista blocks and nails a straight right hand of his own and Booker falls back a bit. Batista then rebounds off the ropes behind him and charges at Booker in search of a clothesline but Booker low bridges him and Batista falls to the outside and Booker taunts the crowd as Batista starts to get back up. Batista gets to his feet and sees Goldberg sitting in his seat and signals a title around his waist. Goldberg stands up and goes face to face with Batista but a referee breaks it up and Batista re-enters the ring only to be greeted with a baseball slide, knocking him back out of the ring. Batista slowly gets back in the ring.

Booker starts to get cocky and taunt the crowd heaps, but to boos. Booker whips Batista to the corner and nails some right hands a few times but then puts Batista in a front face lock position and sits him on the top rope. Booker goes up there and attempts a superplex but is unsuccessful and struggles up there with Batista. Batista starts to nail some right hands in the chest area of Booker but Booker still keeps his composure and lifts up Batista briefly but Batista reverses and releases Booker as he is in the suplex position and Booker lands on the canvas. Batista stays up there briefly and has a breather but Booker starts to get to his feet. Booker gets standing and turns around to be facing Batista, who leaps off the top rope with a top rope diving shoulder block. Which takes down Booker along with himself. The referee begins the count, 1...2...3...4 Batista starts to move again,...5...6...7 Batista is at his feet...8 Booker is now just about up. Booker and Batista are face to face again and begin trading blows. Booker ducks a right hand from Batista and scoops him up. Booker then somehow nails the scoop slam on Batista and falls back down due to exhaustion.

Booker gets back up and rebounds off the ropes with theatrics before nailing a knee drop to the face of The Animal, Batista. Booker pins, 1...2... Batista kicks out. Booker falls into the corner where he has a rest as he awaits Batista to get to his feet. Booker creeps up behind Batista and nails a thunderous back suplex that keeps even Booker down. Booker gets up after a while and starts to measure Batista for the scissors kick. Batista gets to one knee, then another and then gets to both feet. Booker kicks him in the gut and rebounds off the ropes and nails the scissors kick! But when his leg connected with Batista's head, Batista countered it into an Electric Chair! Both men are down and the referee begins the count again, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 Batista gets up and picks up Booker with him. Batista places Booker in position for the Batista Bomb but Booker counters into a backdrop and drops to his knees in exhaustion. Booker then, via the ropes gets back up to both feet and measures Batista again. Batista gets up exhaustedly and turns around into Booker. Booker puts his arm over the chest of Batista and has him in position for 'The Book-End'..

But Batista elbows Booker in the side of the head and shoves him strongly into the ropes and Booker falls over the ropes and lands outside the ring near the announcer table. Batista has a breather as Booker recuperates. Booker leans over the announcer table and turns around to re-enter the ring but just sees an airborne Batista! Batista rebounded off the ropes and leaped over the opposite ones! He lands on Booker and they fall back and moderately break the announcer table. Both men are motionless and the referee begins the ring-out count, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8 Both men are still motionless...9...10!!

Result - Double Count-Out

Both men are still down, hardly moving and Goldberg has a shocked expression on his face as he recounts what happened.

'I'm Back!' hits and Nitro General Manager Eric Bischoff stands at the top of the ramp.

Eric: Guys, really impressive showing here tonight, really. Neither of you won though. It was a #1 Contenders Match and neither of you won. So I had to just then, make this huge decision. At 'Bash at the Beach' it will be World Heavyweight Champion Goldberg vs...

Crowd Pop

Eric: ... Batista!

Crowd give a massive pop

Eric: ... and Booker T!

Medium Reaction.

Eric: In a Hell In a Cell!!

Crowd give an enormous pop. And Nitro goes off the air after that huge announcement.

Bash at the Beach Card So Far...

World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat Hell in a Cell

Goldberg (c) vs Batista vs Booker T

Shawn Michaels & ??? vs Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade

US Championship #1 Contenders Match
Bobby Lashley vs Carlito

Rated RKO (Edge & Randy Orton) vs Matt Hardy​

$bagz

Reaction score
BM:Main Event Booker T vs Batista
WM:Umagas match
BP: all are really good
WP:N/A
Overall- GOOD SHOW 7/10

btw thanks for the review and i will try my best to improve it

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Batista vs. Booker T

Worst Match: Umaga/Noble

Best Promo: all promos involving Shane and Rated RKO

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: What a great show and on how Bash at the Beach hypes up. I think HBK's partner will be HHH, lol... but it's just my guess. Triple Threat Hell in a Cell is a great match to write and I think you can able to pull an amazing match like this. I am looking forward to your next show.

moiversion1

Reaction score
BM : Batista vs Booker by far

Wm : I'd say HBK / Cade, because Cade pinning HBK is weird. ou should have put them more over before IMO.

BP : The RKo thing is very good.

WP : all were good.

AC : I really like how you put Carlito over before he joins the faction, it was the same thing with Umaga last week, and I like that. I don't know why but I wouldnt predict HHH, but Kevin Nash, HHH won't appear yet lol, let's the game begins :)
It was a very good show, you got a reader

HulkStar

Nice Show I just started reading it will review when done..
I'd rep you for such a good show but I dont have no rep :[

xtremebadass

Really great show here first off...

BM: Batista vs. BOoker, great main event picture, awesome match as well

WM: Umaga squash, I am curious as to this Shane Group forming

BP: Booker's or Rated RKO's

WP: N/A

AC: Loved the show here, 3 Way Hell in a Cell is going to be great, Booker is an amazing guy to use if you use him right and it looks like you are going that way, however Batista and Goldberg would be a raw match one on one also. They fought at a house show, but there was no winner, keeping that one a secret huh, lol, I won't tell

CT Styles

Wrestling Insider -

WCW & WWE Reach a Deal!
WCW & WWE have reached a trading deal. WCW traded Marcus Cor Von and The Spirit Squad in exchange for Cody Rhodes & BBX. BBX, the now former WWE Tag Team Champions. BBX consists of Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin. Cody Rhodes is said to be happy with his move and cannot wait to get started in the new company which has been running very successfully since it's re-opening. Elijah Burke is also said to have a new finisher replaced with the one he currently calls 'The Elijah Experience' He said this one is way more of an experience and an experience you will ever forget! Elijah will still be using the Elijah Express as well.

WWE News
WWE is said to be not running as smoothly as it did before WCW was resurrected. Some stars are said to be not as happy as they would have liked.

TNA News
Three stars from TNA are rumored to be negotiating with Shane McMahon. No word on who they are yet or whether this is true. Many superstars from other companies have said that they sometimes envy the WCW superstars and that WCW is much better then back when it began and that the younger kids have more of a chance.

More WCW News
WCW is set to have some big returns soon. Big Show is rumored to be one of them. Rumors say that Shane has negotiated a deal with him and that Big Show is ready to go. Big Show, a former World, WWE & ECW Champion allegedly said he could not wait to take WCW by storm. BUT these are just rumors.

Bash at the Beach News
Already 'Bash at the Beach' has these matches announced -

#1 Contenders Match for US Title Shot
Carlito vs Bobby Lashley

Shawn Michaels & ??? vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Attempt to End the Career of Matt Hardy
Rated RKO (Edge & Randy Orton) vs Matt Hardy

No-Holds-Barred
Umaga vs Rey Mysterio

WCW.com announced that Rey Mysterio will be punished by Shane McMahon for his actions in the Hardy/Orton match. He will be facing Umaga in a No-Holds-Barred Match.

Expect to hear something regarding Kenny Dykstra and a match for him at 'Bash at the Beach'. He could quite possibly go in a match against newly signed Cody Rhodes.

WCW Power 10
#1 World Heavyweight Champion Goldberg
Goldberg with yet another win would have to be the favorite going into his match at 'Bash at the Beach' where he defends his three month World Title Reign.
#2 Booker T

Booker T is one of the #1 Contenders for Goldberg's World Title at BATB and no doubt he will give it his all and become a 6 Time WCW World Heavyweight Champion
#3 Batista

This man wants nothing more then the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. He was unluckily pinned last week and would surely want to gain revenge on Goldberg when he, Booker T and Goldberg face off at BATB.
#4 Matt Hardy
Managed to get the win over Rated RKO's Randy Orton on Nitro and no doubt would be proud of that. But can he get the victory over Edge this week?
#5 Rated RKO
These two have shown what they are made of. Firstly by becoming the WCW World Tag Champs but also demolishing superstars along the way. They were unlucky with their loss to Matt Hardy though.
#6 Rey Mysterio
After a shock return to WCW Rey Mysterio is the man responsible for Matt Hardy's win over RKO's Randy Orton. He though, was punished by Shane McMahon and it will was announced on WCW.com that he will be facing Umaga in a No-Holds-Barred Match!
#7 Umaga
This beast is undefeated so far in WCW and no doubt will be for a long time. Umaga has decimated Matt Hardy and Jamie Noble so far and any WCW superstar would definitely be too scared to step in Umaga's path of destruction.
#8 Shawn Michaels
Shawn Michaels was lost to Lance Cade last week which costed him a few spots on the Power 10 but this week with his 'Pick Your Poison' match will he selection be able to defeat his rivals Cade & Murdoch?
#9 Cade & Murdoch
Lance Cade got the win against HBK this week and they moved up one in the P10. Can he make it two weeks in a row with his and Murdoch's selection?
#10 Carlito
Carlito got the win over Kenny Dykstra this week.

Official WCW Preview from WCW.com
logo_old_wcw.jpg

July 21 Preview

This Monday Nitro comes LIVE to you from New York, Uniondale in the Nassau Coliseum.

After last week's double count-out Main Event finish, GM of Nitro Eric Bischoff came out and announced that because of that it will be a triple threat match and it will be a 'Hell in a Cell' match! Goldberg refused to comment after the show on what he thought of that but no doubt he won't be happy.

Last week Matt Hardy was forced to one of the men who wants to end his career at the orders of Shane McMahon. Matt had to face Randy Orton with his partner Edge in his corner. Orton may have dominated the whole match but it was Matt Hardy who came out on top after a surprise return from Rey Mysterio who took care of Rated RKO. Matt then rolled over and put his arm over the chest of Orton for the 1...2...3 This week Matt will be in the same boat but he will not be facing Randy Orton, he will be facing Edge!

Shawn Michaels was defeated by Lance Cade last week and this week Shawn Michaels & The Team of Cade & Murdoch will be against each other again but not in the ring themselves. They will be against each other in a 'Pick Your Poison' match. Shawn Michaels will be picking a representative and Cade & Murdoch will be choosing an opponent for HBK's choice. No doubt this will be a hell of a match.

During Last Week it was also announced that WCW has some new additions to the roster as well as some losses. During the week WCW traded Marcus Cor Von and the Spirit Squad in exchange for BBX (Burke & Benjamin eXperience) and Cody Rhodes. Kenny Dykstra has said he wants a piece of Cody Rhodes and he will approach him at Nitro.

Make sure you tune in to WCW Nitro LIVE from New York, Uniondale in the Nassau Coliseum.

Known Card -

Matt Hardy vs Edge w/Randy Orton

Pick Your Poison
HBK's Choice vs Cade & Murdoch's Choice

Contract Signing for the World Title Match

CT Styles

logo_old_wcw.jpg

Nitro July 21, 2007 Live from New York, Uniondale in the Nassau Coliseum.

Monday Nitro opens with it's usual pyro and theme song. The crowd is loud and they are chanting names.

Cole: Good Evening Ladies & Gentleman and welcome to WCW Monday Nitro live from New York, Uniondale in the Nassau Coliseum! Tonight we have yet another huge night as it is our last stop before one of our biggest Pay-Per-Views, 'Bash at the Beach'!.

Tazz: Yes we do have a huge night Cole! A 'Pick Your Poison' Match where Shawn Michaels picks his own poison just like Cade & Murdoch will do. We also have the contract signing for the World Title Match that is going to be a 'Hell in a Cell' Match and we also have Matt Hardy taking on Edge. They are the current confirmed matches so far.

Cole: No doubt we will have some great matches tonight, since it is our last stop till 'Bash at the Beach'

Tazz: I 100% agree with you Cole. And I don't say that very often.

Matt Hardy's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Cole: And here is a man who has the boss obviously against him. Shane McMahon has ordered Rated RKO end the career of Matt Hardy at this Sunday's 'Bash at the Beach'.

Tazz: He definitely has his work cut out for him tonight. Rated RKO are no push overs.

'Edge/Orton Mix' hits and Rated RKO make their way to the ring with huge boos.

Cole: I am not fans of these two men at all. To be honest, they disgust me!

Tazz: Yeah well I'm pretty sure they couldn't care less what you think, Cole.

Cole: I bet they don't. That is exactly what I would expect from them.

Match 1
Singe
Edge w/Randy Orton vs Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy stares down Edge and Edge just smirks at him. They lock up and Edge just knees Matt in the gut places his hand in his face and shoves him back to the ground. Matt coughs a bit but gets back to his feet and goes face to face with Edge and swings at him with his right hand and it connects. Edge stumbles a bit but regains his balance and shoves Matt back. Matt takes advantage of the force of the shove and goes back to the ropes, rebounds and nails a running clothesline that knocks Edge down to the canvas. Matt then drops down to his knees and covers Edge, 1... Edge kicks out. Matt gets up and awaits Edge who is up straight after him. Edge nails a right hand to the face of Matt and Matt retaliates with the same offense as Edge. They both trade blows until Matt nails a right hand after Edge's and then nails another one which knocks Edge off balance a bit. Matt grabs a groggy Edge by the hair and smacks him face-first onto the top turnbuckle and then turns him around so he is lying back in the corner. Matt then starts to unload with some right hands until the referee breaks it up. Matt then stands up on the second rope after the referees lecture.

Matt begins the 10 punches, 1...2...3...4...5. After the fifth Orton distracts the referee claiming that one of the turnbuckle protectors is loose. The referee goes to have a look while Orton goes over to Matt who is now on his seventh punch and nails a cutter onto the top rope. Matt falls back into the center of the ring gasping for air as Edge begins to recover in the corner. Matt is now close to being motionless in the middle of the ring and Edge slowly goes over there. Edge crawls over while holding his head and finally reaches Matt and covers him, 1...2... Matt kicks out! Edge is surprised and goes back to the corner where he was and has a psychotic look on his face as he measures Matt. Edge is till nursing onto his head which has taken a beating but that isn't going to stop him from punishing Hardy. Hardy stumbles up, still holding his throat and sees an oncoming Edge. He jumps out of the way and Edge runs into the second turnbuckle, luckily for him he blocked it but Hardy is unaware of that. Hardy drops down to one knee and continues coughing and gasping for air after that attack from Randy Orton. Edge appears behind him but still Hardy is unaware.

The crowd is cheering and calling out to him telling him to turn around but he doesn't take any notice. He starts to get up and reaches one knee and then gets to his feet. He turns around into a smiling Edge and stumbles back a bit but before he gets back to far Edge kicks him in the gut and that makes Hardy drop to one knee again and start coughing as he is already struggling for air. Edge then puts him in a front facelock, setting him up for an Edgeacution he lifts Hardy up but in the air Hardy escapes the lock and kicks Edge in the gut this time and sets him up for a Twist of Fate but Edge pushes him back and gets him back in position for the Edgeacution but yet again Hardy gets out of it and then puts his arm across Edge's chest and nails a Side Effect that leaves both men down on the canvas. Orton is on the outside giving Edge some support and screaming at him to get up but Edge is till down as is Matt. Matt begins to move and get up, Edge starts to move but doesn't get up as quick as Matt is. Matt finally gets to his feet but slips and falls back to the corner where he has a breather as Edge builds up all his energy to get to his feet.

Hardy runs at Edge and attempts a clothesline but Edge ducks and Hardy ends up at the corner and sticks his arms out to stop. He turns around into a dropkick from Edge but he catches Edge's feet in midair and Edge falls back-first to the canvas and Hardy still has grip of his feet. hardy opens Edge's legs up and goes for a leg drop to the groin but Edge gets free and rolls back while Matt lands on the canvas. Matt gets back up and Edge plays possum as Matt starts to climb to the second rope for the Extreme Leg Drop but as his back is turned when he is climbing up Edge goes behind and throws him down for the schoolboy roll-up, 1....2... Edge has his feet on the ropes and the referee sees and breaks the pin. Edge gets up and starts arguing with the referee while Matt gets back up. He goes behind Edge but is turned around and... RKO!! Orton came in the ring and nailed the RKO on Matt. Edge sees what happens and abandons the referee during the argument and hooks the leg of Matt, 1...2...3

Winner - Edge via Pinfall

'Edge/Orton Mix' plays through the speakers as Edge & Orton celebrate in the ring over a motionless Matt Hardy.

Cole: Once again, this is what I'm talking about!

Tazz: Oh shut up Cole! They won thats all that matters. It doesn't matter how or what you do to achieve the win. Its the fact you won is all that matters.

Cole: That's a horrible motto Tazz!

Tazz: It may be for you but not for me or Rated RKO!

Commercial Break

'Don't Waste My Time' hits and BBX make their way to the ring.

Cole: And here are the two of the newest additions to WCW's Roster, BBX 'Burke & Benjamin Experience' it consists of obviously Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin.

Tazz: I wonder what they have to say.

Burke: Ay yo. What's up?

50/50 reaction.

Benjamin: We are B...B...X! The Burke & Benjamin eXperience! We have held the World and WWE Tag Titles. We mean business, we are the money makers! We are why you people are here tonight!

Crowd Boo.

Benjamin: Aww Shut Up! You know it's true and you will find out with our debut matches tonight!

Burke: Thats right!

Crowd Boo.

Burke: And the reason, Myself & Shelton are not wrestling together is because.. Since it is a new promotion and all we want to go our separate ways. So for now, BBX is over. Me and Shelton are going to make our own ways through this company and show what we can do!

Benjamin: Man thats right! We still have the same amount of respect for each other but we just aren't ain't partners no more. So tonight I will be facing Rey Mysterio, another one of the newest inclusions to your roster.

Burke: Alright then good luck with that, I am facing this person right now, He is a man who loves to fight! Finlay get yo' ass down here! I'ma debut ma' new finisher on you!

'My Name is Finlay..' hits and Finlay makes his way down to the ring.

Cole: Well time to see whether these guys are all talk and no action or whether they can really back it up in the ring. First its Elijah Burke taking on Finlay!

Tazz: This should be a hell of a fight Cole!

Cole: I do agree Tazz. Burke can wrestle, I remember him from ECW but since I don't watch WWE I wouldn't know whether he has improved or gotten worse.

Match 2
Single
Elijah Burke vs Finlay

Burke circles around the ring with a cocky smile on his face as Finlay just stays put and watches Burke with a serious no nonsense expression on his face. Burke attempts to make Finlay flinch a few times by beginning to run at him but suddenly stopping quickly but none of those little games make Finlay flinch or impress him. He starts to move closer to Burke, Burke wasn't expecting that but still maintains his confident smile and locks up with Finlay briefly but they are so close to the corner Burke just takes a step back and the referee breaks it up. Finlay steps back with his arms up to inform the referee of his innocence. Burke laughs at Finlay for doing that and swings an uppercut at Finlay but Finlay steps back and wags his finger at Burke who is angry at that and swings again but Finlay sidesteps it this time and Burke is getting frustrated with Finlay who then suddenly nails a clothesline on the oblivious Burke. Burke goes straight down and Finlay covers him with his forearm pressed firmly across Burke's face, 1...2 Burke kicks out. Burke gets back up quickly and retreats back to a corner and thinks about his next form of offense.

Finlay starts to slowly move in on Burke and Burke is getting frustrated with Finlay. He puts his hands on the ropes and uses them as leverage to perform a dropkick on Finlay which connects. Finlay falls back feels his jaw and laughs at Burke almost as if to say he is impressed. Burke is confused by Finlay's mind games but continues the offense by running at the sat-up Finlay and performing a Shining Wizard which connects and Burke immediately covers, 1...2 Finlay kicks out and holds his jaw when he sits up. Burke sits on top of Finlay and unloads some punches to the face of him until the referee breaks it up. That offense from Burke angers Finlay and Burke knows it. Finlay gets up and goes straight for Burke, no more mind games, no more smiling and laughing, just fighting. Burke seems scared but doesn't show it to Finlay. Finlay corners Burke and unloads some right and left hands tot he cornered Burke. Burke starts to fall down in the corner but Finlay doesn't let up. Burke is now sitting in the corner and Finlay continues the punches until the referee breaks it up. Finlay steps away temporarily and then turns straight back around and continues the offense.

This time with stomps. Finlay is stomping a mud hole with Burke, it is just nonstop stomping from Finlay to a helpless Burke. Finlay then steps away from the corner and goes to the corner on the other side. He leans over the ropes temporarily then turns around and charges at the seriously hurt Burke and nails a facewash! Burke is now motionless and Finlay smiles at him then drags him to the middle of the ring and hooks his leg, 1...2... Burke kicks out! Funlay picks him up by his corn rolls(?) and gets him standing again. Finlay nails a head butt on Burke and scoops him up and nails a scoop slam. Finlay goes to the corner and leans back in it then sits him self up on the top and waits for Burke to get up. When Burke gets up Finlay leaps off the second rope with his fists as one and attempts to hit Burke over the head but Burke nails an uppercut from up there! Finlay falls back onto the canvas and Burke has a breather. Finlay starts to stagger up while holding his jaw, yet again. Burke is barely standing but still attempts to get some offense on Finlay and goes for the '4-Up' punching combo which he nails and Finlay is now in the corner while he becomes Burke's human punching bag.

Burke continues to nail some rights and lefts from all directions as Finlay starts to bleed from the nose. The referee breaks it up and checks on Finlay. Finlay pushes the referee away and wants to kill Burke. Burke ducks a clothesline and quickly sprints to the ropes and rebounds with a running flying shoulder tackle which knocks Finlay back and under the turnbuckles. Burke smiles when he sees where Finlay has landed and runs to the corner where Finlay is and performs an 'Outer Limitz Elbow Drop' He handstands on the top of the turnbuckle and then drops down with an elbow drop which connects. But with the canvas. Finlay moved and picks up Burke and holds him in position for a European Uppercut but Burke moves and Finlay misses. Finlay though grabs Burke and puts him in position for a Celtic Cross but Burke gets out of it and lifts up Finlay and suddenly nails the new 'Elijah Express'! A Rolling Cutter! Burke covers Finlay, 1...2...3

Winner - Elijah Burke via Pinfall

Burke celebrates in the ring over a fallen Finlay.

Cole: Well I am certainly impressed with that WCW debut. Burke really had an impressive match and what a finisher! The Elijah Express is certainly a move I would like to stay away from!

Tazz: I agree, what a debut! I wonder if his former partner can make such an impacting debut like that?

Cole: Well he is going up against Rey Mysterio. He's no easy opponent.

Tazz: No Rey isn't an easy opponent, but I think Shelton has what it takes to beat that fast, high-flying, amazing, excitement machine Rey Mysterio.

Cole: Judging by what you just said it seems like Shelton has quite a task ahead of him.

Tazz: Yeah but who says Shelton Benjamin isn't a fast, high-flying, amazing, excitement machine?

Cole: Well I guess you're right, Shelton is very athletic.

Commercial Break

Kenny Dykstra's music hits and he comes out to a mixed reaction.

Cole: Here is a man who came up short against Carlito last week. He also stated on WCW.com that he wanted a piece of Cody Rhodes the third new addition to our roster.

Tazz: I like Kenny, I think he has a big future in WCW.

Cole: What about Cody Rhodes? The person who quite possibly could call out.

Tazz: Yeah, I can take him or leave him. I like Kenny better, I guess it's just his attitude.

Cole: I'm not surprised you said that.

Kenny has a mic and is in the middle of the ring.

Kenny: Now you all know me as the brightest young star in WCW. In fact, in Sports-Entertainment.

Crowd Boo

Kenny: Oh c'mon! You know it's true!

Crowd boo more

Kenny: Anyway, I have proved myself to be the brightest young star in Sports-Entertainment but yet, I still keep hearing people say that a particular other person is the brightest young star and that that particular person is the future of this business. Well I am the Future of this business!

Crowd Boo

Kenny: That particular person's name is Cody Rhodes and I am sick and tired of you stealing all the spotlight that I deserve! What have you done in this business!? I am a former world tag team champion as a member of a group a while back. What have you achieved?! Nothing!

Crowd Boo

Kenny: SHUT UP! Cody, I am calling you out! Let's see if you have the guts to come face to face with someone you know is a bigger star then you.

Kenny stands there and looks at the titantron but no-one comes out.

Kenny: Now obviously this proves that Cody is a...

Cody Rhodes music hits and he comes out to a massive pop.

Cole: Here he is, Cody Rhodes Ladies & Gentleman.

Cody: Kenny, what it you're problem?

Kenny: YOU! You are my problem! You are getting the respect that I deserve! Just because daddy did all these great things doesn't mean you suddenly get treated like a Hall of Famer! I am the bigger rising star, I am the better wrestler! Yet nobody cares what I have accomplished they just care about the kid with the famous daddy, well..

Cody: Who the hell do you think you are?!

Crowd pop in Cody's favor.

Cody: People don't judge me by what my dad has accomplished! People judge me by what I have accomplished. Sure you may have been a World Tag Champ but take a look at the pictures! You were a cheerleader for gods sake! You danced around like little girls! Hell, your voice probably hasn't even broken yet and has your dad given you the 'talk'? Grow up! So what you are a former tag champ. I take my wrestling seriously and don't dance around like a little girl. I go out there and I wrestle! I give my all every match just to prove myself that I am not a push-over and THAT is what has gained me respect. The only respect you would have gained in your cheerleader uniform is from the man outside in the parking lot offering you lollies to go into his van!

Kenny is extremely angry.

Kenny: Alright! Just stop it right now! I am not a stupid cheerleader! I am not a push-over and I am not a little girl! I am more of a man then you'll ever be!

Cody: Like I said before, you wore a cheer leading uniform. I think I am more of a man!

Kenny: You wanna prove that?

Cody: Damn right I do!

Kenny: Fine. Go One on One with me! 'Bash at the Beach' Battle of Respect, Kenny Dykstra kicks Cody Rhodes' ass in his debut match. It'll be awesome!

Cody: You're on!

Cody turns around to leave but Kenny attacks him from behind and nails a thunderous neckbreaker. Cody is laid out in the middle of the ring and Kenny climbs to the top rope. He leaps off and nails the Guillotine Leg Drop on Cody Rhodes! Kenny taunts the crowd over the fallen Rhodes and then leaves the ring trash-talking him.

Cole: Well that definitely put an exclamation point on Kenny's message!

Tazz: No doubt it did! I can't wait to see him kick Cody's ass this Sunday!

Cole: I think Cody will get him back. I think Kenny is just a loudmouth jealous of someone better then him getting the spotlight.

Tazz: Sounds a bit like you Cole.

Cole: What?

Tazz: Nothing.

Commercial Break

'Ain't No Stoppin' Me' hits and Shelton Benjamin makes his way to the ring.

Cole: This man has a big task ahead of him.

Tazz: Indeed he does but I think he can overcome it.

'Booyaka 619' hits and Rey Mysterio comes out to a massive pop.

Cole: This man is amazing and it is his debut match as well as Shelton's.

Tazz: Yeah but his will end in a loss because Shelton will defeat him.

Match 3
Single
Rey Mysterio vs Shelton Benjamin

They close in on each other and lock up. Shelton gets a waist lock on Rey to start off but Rey attempts to counter that into a wheelbarrow counter bulldog but as he leaps up Shelton grips him and nails a back suplex. Rey gets back up quite quickly though and ducks a high kick from Shelton and replies with some forearm shots to the face of Shelton. Rey then whips Shelton to the ropes and performs a standing dropkick to the oncoming Shelton. Shelton though catches Rey and keeps grip of his feet and gets him in position for a slingshot. Shelton drops down to the mat while holding Rey's feet and Rey flies forward into the turnbuckle. Rey rebounds off and Shelton is waiting behind with a German Suplex which he nails. Shelton crawls back and hooks the leg of Rey, 1...2 Rey kicks out. Shelton awaits Rey to get up, as Rey starts to make his way up Shelton runs to the ropes in front of him and rebounds off them with a clothesline intended for Rey, but Rey ducks and Shelton continues running to the ropes in front of him. He rebounds off those ones and Rey leaps up when the oncoming Shelton arrives and Rey nails a hurracanrana pin, 1...2... Shelton kicks out.

Shelton is frustrated with his efforts and punches the canvas. He gets up and catches Rey by surprise and performs a spinning heel kick but Rey ducks that as well and performs a drop-toe-hold on Shelton. Shelton falls forward and lands in between the third and second ropes. The crowd pops and Rey signals for the 619! Rey rebounds off the ropes behind Shelton and runs to the ropes that Shelton is leaning on. He slides through them and almost connects with Shelton but Shelton blocks it and grabs Rey's feet again. He has him in position for the slingshot again and Rey is lying back in between the ropes and slingshots him in between the ropes! Rey's neck gets shot up tot he third rope and Rey falls back and lands awkwardly on the outside. Shelton works the crowd in the ring to boos as Rey slowly recovers. When Rey is up, Shelton stops working the crowd and charges towards the ropes near Rey and jumps to the top rope amazingly and springboards off them for a cross-body! Rey dodges it though and Shelton lands on the barricade outside! Shelton falls back and lands on the ground outside while Rey continues to recover near the steel steps.

Rey notices Shelton is nearly standing and sprints to the steel steps and leaps off them for a cross-body of his own, taking Shelton and himself out! The referee's count reaches 5 and Rey gets back in the ring. The referee's count reaches 8 and Shelton stumbles back in the ring. Rey runs at him and hammers away at Shelton as he tries to get up. Rey stops the offense for a bit just to let Shelton stand up, when Shelton is up Rey runs at him and performs a wheelbarrow counter bulldog that drives Shelton face-first into the canvas. Rey starts to work the crowd and they respond with pops. Rey starts to measure Shelton as he slowly gets up. Shelton turns around into a rope rebounded spinning wheel kick which he ducks. Shelton then runs to the corner, leaps up to the top rope amazingly and leaps back off nailing a flying clothesline! Shelton covers, 1...2... Rey kicks out! Shelton can't believe it and slowly gets up, as does Rey. Shelton starts no nail some right hands on Rey and makes Rey back away until he reaches the corner. Shelton keeps hammering away until the referee steps in. Rey takes advantage of the interruption and steps up to the second rope.

Once he is up there Rey jumps off and connect with a tornado DDT on Shelton! Shelton is laid out motionless in the middle of the ring and Rey stays lied down as he gets a well earned breather. He then slowly makes his way to the body of Shelton and pins him, 1...2... Shelton kicks out! Rey cannot believe it and possibly neither can Shelton. Rey gets up and starts yelling at Shelton to get up. Shelton finally does get up and walks into a hurracanrana that sends him directly in between the second and third ropes. Rey is excited and he shows it, he runs to the ropes rebounds off and goes for the 619 and... Shelton drops to his back and ducks the feet of Rey! Rey slides back and is standing on the apron though. He awaits for Benjamin to get back up. As he is doing that he is unaware that a superstar is behind him. That superstar attacks Rey from behind off the apron and performs an Olympic Slam on Rey off the apron. He then runs in the ring and clotheslines Shelton inside out and picks him up and nails an Olympic Slam on him as well. That man, was Kurt Angle.

Result - No Contest

Kurt Angle stands in the middle of the ring taunting the crowd.

'Here Comes the Money' hits and WCW Owner Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring. He stands next to Kurt and lifts his arm up as if Kurt earned a victory. Shane has a microphone in hand.

Shane: Ladies & Gentleman, the newest addition to my faction.. Kurt Angle!

Crowd Boo

Shane: This is the second last addition to my faction. I have been working my ass off trying to sign this man right here and another man. Than other man is going to debut next Nitro!

Shane then looks down at Rey and chuckles to himself.

Shane: You think you can just come into this company and ruin my plans. Just like you did with my plans for Matt Hardy. Well you got punished tonight, by this man and you will get punished again by Umaga at 'Bash at the Beach'.

Shane then hands the microphone to Kurt.

Kurt: And if there is anyone in this company who wants to get in my way they will get their ass kicked. I am going to hold an open challenge for 'Bash at the Beach' right now! Does anyone have the balls to accept the challenge?!

Kurt and Shane look up at the ramp and no-one comes.

Kurt: You're all a bunch of pussies!

Just as Kurt finishes his sentence 'Don't Waste My Time' hits and Elijah Burke comes out to some people's surprise.

Burke: Yeah, ya know what? I'ma take you up on that offer! Burke vs Kurt at 'Bash at the Beach' Do you accept?

Kurt chuckles.

Kurt: Are you serious? I think we may have a misunderstanding, I meant a wrestler to come out.

Burke: You want the match or not?!

Kurt: Alright then, you're on!

'Don't Waste My Time' hits and Burke smirks at Kurt before leaving to go backstage.

Cole: Well another big announcement regarding 'Bash at the Beach'! Kurt Angle makes a surprise appearance and appears to be a member of our roster now and he will be taking on Elijah Burke this Sunday!

Tazz: Man, I like them both. I can't choose who to go for.

Commercial Break

'Sexy Boy' hits and Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring with a massive pop.

Cole: Well it must be that time of the night! Shawn Michaels is here to announce who his choice is to take on Cade & Murdoch's choice!

Tazz: This will be interesting!

Shawn: Now, we all know that I have to choose an opponent for Cade & Murdoch's choice. But first, I want to give away my next clue for my 'Bash at the Beach' partner. Here it is, Seven. That is the final clue!

Crowd pop but are still not sure who the person is.

Shawn: Now, back to business. Who is my choice, who is my poison for Cade & Murdoch? This person is a man with amazing strength and basically, he just amazes me in the ring. My choice, is Bobby Lashley

Lashley's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with a big pop.

Cole: Well there is Shawn Michaels' choice! Bobby Lashley!

Tazz: And what about Cade & Murdoch's?

Cole: Well they should be out here soon.

Cade & Murdoch's music hits and they make their way to the ring. The crowd boo.

Cade & Murdoch enter the ring and start to get closer to Michaels. Michaels backs away to the corner as does Lashley as Cade & Murdoch smirk and begin to talk.

Cade: Alright, We are here to not waffle on about nothing like this poser does!

Cade points at Michaels.

Cade: I choice! Our choice, is a man that is going to demolish Rey Mysterio at this Sunday's 'Bash at the Beach'.. Umaga!

Umaga's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with boos.

Main Event
Pick Your Poison
Bobby Lashley w/Shawn Michaels vs Umaga w/Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Shawn Michaels goes in Lashley's corner and Cade & Murdoch do the same with Umaga. Lashley and Umaga circle each other and then close in on each other. They are now face to face, Umaga starts off and nails a thunderous uppercut on Lashley and he stumbles back. Lashley though, replies with a right hand to the face of Umaga, Umaga doesn't even move after it connects. Lashley is amazed and then starts to unload on Umaga's stomach and these punches do take effect. Umaga falls back onto the ropes and rebounds with a knee to the gut which hits Lashley into the air momentarily. Lashley nurses his stomach before pursuing Umaga and rebounding off the ropes with a clothesline which surprisingly makes Umaga stumble but not hit the canvas. He regains his balance and sees an oncoming Lashley and connects with a deadly superkick that knocks Lashley to the canvas like a sack of potatoes. Michaels gets on the apron and cheers on Lashley but Lashley is motionless as Umaga starts drag Lashley into the corner. Michaels teases entering the ring and Cade sees that. Cade enters the ring and helps Umaga move Lashley to the corner.

The referee goes over to Cade and tells him to get up, Cade replies... Physically! Cade shoves the referee away and he falls to the canvas. When the referee recovers he signals for the bell to be rung.

Winner - Lashley via DQ

Cade holds Lashley into place as Umaga retreats to the opposite corner. Michaels enters the ring to help Lashley but Murdoch was one step ahead and appears behind Michaels and nails a Low Blow. Michaels drops to his knees as Murdoch rebounds off the ropes in front of Michaels and nails a big boot to the face of Michaels. Umaga nails the 'Samoan Wrecking Ball' on Lashley. Umaga & Cade help with the decimation of Michaels. Cade picks him up and nails an inverted atomic drop and holds Michaels in position. Umaga then connects with a Samoan Spike that drops Michaels to the canvas. Once again Cade & Murdoch stand victorious over HBK.

Commercial Break

Cole: If you just tuned in you would of missed a despicable act by Cade & Murdoch. They along with Umaga physically decimated HBK & Lashley!

Tazz: What a confidence booster for Cade & Murdoch going into 'Bash at the Beach'!

'Here Comes the Money' hits and WCW Owner makes his way tot he ring.

Cole: Well here is the Owner of WCW to hold the contract signing for this Sunday's World Title match at BATB.

'Can You Dig it Sucka'!?' hits and Booker T makes his way to the ring in a suit.

Tazz: And here comes Booker T. In my opinion I think all three have a third of a chance of winning. All of them are good enough to win.

Cole: It's hard not to agree with you there, partner.

Goldberg's music hits and the crowd give a big pop. He exits his locker room and then makes his way to the ring through his pyro. He is also wearing a suit.

Tazz: This man is a freak, Cole!

Cole: I know, Tazz. He is amazing and there is a reason he has had a three month reign as World Champion.

Booker & Goldberg stare off in the ring before they sit at the desk. Goldberg sits on one end, Booker sits on a side and there is one place left.

Silence..

'I Walk Alone' hits and the crowd give a massive pop for Batista surprisingly. He makes his way to the ring in a suit and sits in the table opposite Goldberg.

Goldberg and Batista's eyes lock and stay there.

Shane: Alright fellas. Let's keep this short & simple and have no violence. Booker, you sign the contract first.

Booker grabs a microphone.

Booker: Yo man, no problem it's like I'm signin' a contract guaranteeing me the World Title, cos' I WILL WIN Sucka'!

Goldberg & Batista sit back and chuckle at Booker's comment.

Booker then shakes the pen and begins to sign it.

Booker: There! I'ts got ma' name on it!

Shane: Alright, Batista. You go.

Batista: I have been waiting all week to sign this contract. Because unlike Booker T over here, I am a man of my word. You will be stepping into Hell in a Cell with not only Booker T, but an animal. You will be locked in that cell, with an animal. Goldberg, Booker T, You are both looking at the man who will be walking out of that cell the WCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Batista then grabs a pen and signs the contract.

Shane: Alright well that just leaves you, Goldberg. Do you agree to put your WCW World Title on the line in a 'Hell in a Cell' match this Sunday.

Goldberg doesn't answer he just looks at the contract and then looks at the pen. He picks up the pen with a smile on his face and signs the contract. He then throws the contract on the table and sits back in his chair looking at both Batista & Booker curiously. He then stands up and looks at Booker & Batista.

Goldberg: You're Next!!

Goldberg goes to leave the ring but Booker leaps out of his chair and attacks Goldberg from behind. He turns him around and kicks him in the gut. he then rebounds off the ropes and connects with a scissor kick. Batista though emerges out of nowhere and connects with a thunderous clothesline that nearly decapitates Booker. Batista then stands Goldberg up and spinebusters him through the table! Batista taunts him before leaving the ring. And WCW Nitro goes off the air.

Quick Results

Edge w/Randy Orton def. Matt Hardy
Elijah Burke def. Finlay
Rey Mysterio vs Shelton Benjamin Ended in a No Contest
Bobby Lashley w/HBK def. Umaga w/Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch via DQ

Bash at the Beach Card

Battle of the Rising Stars

Kenny Dykstra vs Cody Rhodes

#1 Contender for US Title
Bobby Lashley vs Carlito

No-Holds-Barred
Rey Mysterio vs Umaga

Attempt to end Matt's Career

Open Challenge Accepted
Kurt Angle vs Elijah Burke

Shawn Michaels' Mystery Partner Revealed

Plus! The final member of Shane's faction revealed! Make sure to check it out this Sunday July 27!!​

Evil Austin

Great show above it was good i skimmed over it skipping a few lines but it was good i am checking out the ppv, here is my predictions....

Bobby Lashley vs Carlito

No-Holds-Barred
Rey Mysterio vs Umaga

Open Challenge Accepted

Qwake

bm: Most of them were good but the best would have been burke/Finlay followed by Mysterio/benjamen

wm: pick your poison, Lashley/umaga wasnt long enough, it did have a point though.

bp: All the promo's were good but my personal fav was the ending

wp: N.A

AF: Good show, the matches were mostly all good and the promo's were too. your getting better and better each time, keep it up. Check out T.N.E if you like.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Nice show, I'm liking this BTB A Lot.

BM - Burke/Fnlay, nice match, and I'm a fan of both men.

WM - I'd say Umaga/Lashley maybe, jus cause of the length.

BP - Booker/Batista/Goldberg

WP - N/A, but if I did have to choose, maybe Burke. Didn't sound completely like him, but still not bad.

AC - I can't wait for the PPV, shaping up to be not too shabby. Here are my predictions:

Bobby Lashley vs Carlito

No-Holds-Barred
Rey Mysterio vs Umaga

Open Challenge Accepted

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: I go for the Shelton Benjamin/Rey Mysterio match eventhough the ending is a no contest thanks to Kurt Angle

Worst Match: Umaga/Lashley one.

Best Promo: Cody Rhodes/Kenny Dykstra, a good way to hype their match at Bash at the Beach.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: The contract signing is also a quite good promo but I do really liked the promo between the two uprising star. It got my intention about their fued and looks like you're planning these two a great push. I am looking forward to Bash at the Beach.