WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

WCWpostercopy.png

Time: April 2, 2007. The Night after Wrestlemania

WWE was traveling well except for Smackdown but RAW was great as usual. Vince was worried about Smackdown and called a meeting. During that meeting everyone voted and decided to send Shane to Smackdown and run things to hopefully make it improve. Shane merged ECW with Smackdown and Smackdown started to improve. There was just one problem. Shane had been betraying his father, Shane was talking other superstars into joining another company, another company Shane was recreating. Shane was resurrecting WCW, thats right, WCW. Stars started to get on Shane's side but Vince was oblivious to this. One day during RAW Shane came into Vince's office while Vince was on the phone and put a contract on the table and convinced Vince to sign it, telling him it was for the salaries of the backstage crew, it wasn't. Vince had signed a contract stating that he would allow a draft to take place on the first episode of WCW where no WWE superstar was safe it also stated that WCW was taking back what was theirs, the World Heavyweight, The United States and World Tag Team Championships. Vince finally found out and was extremely upset with how his son had betrayed him. That draft took place the night after Wrestlemania 23. The final rosters are listed below and after the draft both men let each other be on their way to what would be the beginning of the Father vs Son Monday Night Wars...

Rosters

WWE RAW

John Cena
Triple H (Injured)
CM Punk
John Morrison
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Rob Van Dam
Elijah Burke
Paul London
Kane
Brian Kendrick
Shelton Benjamin
Cody Rhodes
Chris Masters
Chavo Guerrero
JTG
Shad
Super Crazy
Matt Striker
The Great Khali
The Miz
Snitsky

General Manager: William Regal
Owner: Vince McMahon
Commentary: Jim 'J.R.' Ross & Jerry 'The King' Lawler
Backstage Interviewer: Maria

84e3389e8a.png

c2bcba665e.png

General Manager: Eric Bischoff (Newly Hired)
Commentary: Michael Cole & Tazz (From SD!)
Owner: Shane McMahon
Backstage Interviewer: Todd Grisham (From ECW)[/COLOR]

Championships

WWE RAW
WWE Champion: John Cena
Intercontinental Champion: CM Punk
WWE Tag Team Champions: BBX (Burke & Benjamin eXperience) were awarded the titles due to being World Tag Champs prior to the WCW catastrophe.

PPVs

WWE RAW

Wrestlemania
Backlash
Judgment Day
Vengeance
The Great American Bash
SummerSlam
Unforgiven
No Mercy
Cyber Sunday
Survivor Series
Armageddon
Royal Rumble
No Way Out

WCW Nitro
January: Souled Out
February: SuperBrawl
March: Uncensored
May: Slamboree
June: WCW's The Great American Bash
July: Bash at the Beach
September: Fall Brawl
October: Halloween Havoc
November: World War 3
December: Starrcade

Wrestlemania 23 Results

Intercontinental Championship
CM Punk def. Jeff Hardy (c)

It was a close back and forth match for the entire time with multiple false finishes and multiple finishers nearly connecting but in the end CM Punk countered a Twist of Fate and nailed the Anaconda Vice and Hardy tapped.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
John Morrison def. Mr. Kennedy, Edge, Randy Orton, Finlay, Booker T & Carlito

This match had many close winners but in the end after Kennedy got RKO'd off the top of the ladder and everyone else was out cold John Morrison climbed up the ladder to grab the briefcase.

Kane def. The Great Khali

Kane ended Khali's streak in a powerhouse type of match.

World Tag Team Championship
BBX (c) def. Brian Kendrick & Paul London

BBX retained their titles against Londrick in a fairly one sided match with them in control for the majority of the match. Burke nailed an Elijah Express to London who then fell forward into a T-Bone Suplex.

Vince McMahon & The Spirit Squad def. Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy had been treated like crap the last few months and he finally got his shot at revenge but he was unaware that McMahon would have the Spirit Squad as partners. The Spirit Squad along with McMahon demolished Matt Hardy.

World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs Batista (c)

In a great match Undertaker and Batista countered many attempted finishers and almost lost numerous times in the match-up but in the end Undertaker nailed the Tombstone for the win.

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels vs John Cena (c)

In an absolutely amazing match Shawn Michaels had the wins many times as did Cena but they just couldn't finish each other off. Cena nailed an FU, Michaels nailed Sweet Chin Music but somehow, someway both found ways of keeping in the match but in the end Cena managed to get HBK to tap out to the STFU.

In The Coming Months for WWE

May
May was a very different month for WWE. It was missing many stars but still maintained its quality. The WWE Champion John Cena defended his WWE Championship on an episode of RAW against Mr. Kennedy and won. The next week Mr. Kennedy faced off against Triple H in a #1 Contenders match. The winner getting a title shot at Judgment Day. The match was a back and forth won with Triple H coming out on top in the end after a Pedigree. At Judgment Day CM Punk defeated Rob Van Dam to retain his Intercontinental Championship, BBX retained their WWE Tag Titles against Paul London & Brian Kendrick in a match that saw BBX be dominant. John Morrison defeated Cody Rhodes. And the WWE Championship Match between John Cena & Triple H ended with Triple H tapping out to the STFU.

June

June saw WWE hold a #1 Contenders Tournament due to One Night Stand being canceled. Triple H and Mr. Kennedy were the last two and Triple H defeated him yet again. He will face John Cena at Vengeance in a rematch of Judgment Day. CM Punk faced BBX's Elijah Burke for the IC Championship on RAW and Punk forced Burke to submit to the Anaconda Vice even after Benjamin interfered many times. John Morrison continued his winning streak after defeating Cody Rhodes, Brian Kendrick, Chris Masters & Paul London.

In The Coming Months for WCW

May
The World Champion was crowned in the land of WCW. Goldberg was victorious in a Fatal-4-Way against Shawn Michaels, Booker T & Batista. Goldberg nailed the Jackhammer on Booker for the win. A feud between Rated RKO and Undertaker developed when Undertaker made the save for Matt Hardy who was getting a beat down from RKO. Slamboree also crowned the new US Champion, MVP. He defeated Umaga in a singles match up. Goldberg also retained the World Championship against Booker T. Shawn Michaels emerged victorious against Batista and Undertaker defeated Rated RKO in a handicap match.

June
In June Rated RKO planned a sneak attack on Undertaker while he was in the ring. They claimed they were going to kill the legend of Undertaker once and for all. Edge appeared behind him and nailed a low blow just as Orton threw a chair to the ground and RKO'd him. They then continued their onslaught with a con-chair-to and left. Druids came and collected the Undertaker. Batista won a #1 Contenders Battle Royal last eliminating Shawn Michaels to get a shot at Goldberg at The Great American Bash, Batista wrestled Goldberg in a long hard fought battle but in the end Goldberg still stood tall. Shawn Michaels got attacked by Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade backstage at the Nitro before and he got put in a handicap match against them, which he lost after a vicious beating.

July is where we begin as we gear up for the road to Bash at the Beach on July 27...​

ooc: I will not have a show until I am finished with Backlash. WWE: Big Time will still be going just I will do CWA in Recap. RAW on this BTB will be in recap aswell.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, good luck man. Hope you can pull this off. Nice to see Morrison win MITB :p

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Nice imo. Great backstory and very original. I aqm looking forward to your first sdhow which I hope will be soon

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I loved the backstory, it was great. And I'm looking forward to this one.

HulkStar

Have I seen this somewhere before???
I Remember reading a WCW BTB with Morrison being pushed but cant remeber if it was through the Rumble or Through MITB??
Anyways will be reading I always liked your BTB's

HulkStar

no i just remember John Morrison being pushed I dnt think your copying..
I think your original im just saying I think i saw Morrison being pushed somewhere

CT Styles

logo_old_wcw.jpg

WCW Preview

Monday July 2nd WCW Monday Nitro comes to you live from Colorado Denver in the Pepsi Center.

After their vicious attack on Shawn Michaels at the Great American Bash. Trevor Murdoch and Lance Cade will be taking Shawn Michaels on again, but this time Shawn gets to pick a partner. Who could it be? No doubt Shawn will pick someone who is great at seeking revenge.

World Tag Team Champions Rated RKO will be putting their World Tag Team Championships on the line as punishment for their attack on Undertaker. Their opponents will be Mikey & Nicky of the Spirit Squad. Rated RKO claimed on WCW.com that they would demolish the male cheerleaders just like they did with the Undertaker.

MVP will be taking on Bobby Lashley in a non-title match due to Lashley telling General Manager Eric Bischoff that he wants the US title. Bischoff let Lashley get the match but said it was a non-title. If Lashley wins though, Bischoff may consider giving Lashley a title shot at Bash at the Beach.

Plus a special Main Event! World Heavyweight Champion Goldberg will be taking on Booker T & Batista in a triple threat match! The title will NOT be on the line but Bischoff and McMahon made the match due to Goldberg being so dominant and Booker & Batista desperately wanting the title.

Known Card -

Shawn Michaels & ??? vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Rated RKO (c) vs Mikey & Nickey w/Rest of the Spirit Squad

Non-Title
US Champion MVP vs Bobby Lashley

Non-Title
World Heavyweight Champion Goldberg vs Batista vs Booker T

Plus Carlito & Jamie Noble in action!

Make sure to watch WCW Nitro this Monday LIVE from the Pepsi Center in Colorado Denver!

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Nice review, looking to see who HBK's partner will be. If I had to guess, I'd say Matt Hardy, but who knows, could be anyone. I'm pullin' for Booker in the triple threat, hope he gets that Title shot.

McLovin

Reaction score
There aint many WCW BTBs that last in IWF, I hope this will last.

CT Styles

Dark Match Results Before Show

Carlito def. Jamie Noble via Backstabber and Pinfall

Kevin Thorn def. Marcus Cor Von via Pinfall

Finlay def. Kenny Dykstra

nitrolo150.gif

July 7, 2007

WCW's Theme Song, 'Purity' plays through the Pepsi Centre in Colorado Denver as WCW is about to begin. Fans hold up signs and cheer as the pyro goes off.

Cole: Good Evening and welcome to yet another episode of WCW Nitro from the Pepsi Centre in Colorado Denver. We, as usual, have another great show ready tonight.

Tazz: That's right Michael, We have Shawn Michaels announcing who his mystery partner is and a massive Main Event! Goldberg vs Batista vs Booker T! In a non-title match but it is still surely going to be a massive match!

Sexy Boy' hits and the crowd give a massive pop as Shawn Michaels makes his way down tot he ring in his own merchandise. He has a microphone in hand as he steps through the ropes in his usual fashion.

Shawn: Ladies... & Gentleman, Good Evening. I am the Showstopper, Shawn Michaels and I am here to make a little announcement. You see me and the team of Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch have been having some issues lately. See, they claim that I am a fake, a poser at being a well.. 'Country Boy'. I am from San Antonio, Texas. They claim to be real 'Country Men'. I let them go off believing that but obviously.. That wasn't enough and proved that they were 'Country Girls' by sneaking up on me backstage and beating me up. I then got put in a handicap match against them and again, got beaten up. BUT, now the tables have turned my friends, I have the opportunity to choose a partner.

Crowd Cheer

Shawn: I had a little talk to Eric Bischoff about this as well and well we came to an agreement. I am not going to reveal my partner until WCW's next Pay-Per-View, 'Bash at the Beach'. Therefore I will not be taking on the team of Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch but I will be taking on one of them, Trevor Murdoch. So at 'Bash at the Beach' it will be Shawn Michaels and a certain someone taking on Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch!

Crowd Cheer

Shawn: I will see you later tonight when I take on Trevor Murdoch!

'Sexy Boy' plays as Michaels drops the microphone and leaves back up the ramp.

Cole: Well I wonder who Shawn Michaels' partner will be at Bash at the Beach on July 27. Any ideas Tazz?

Tazz: No, not really. Possibly Matt Hardy?

Cole: Well that is a very good guess, possibly. Well now is time for a World Tag Team Championship Match. Rated RKO, the team of Edge & Randy Orton take on Mikey & Nicky in a tag match.

'Edge/Orton Mix' hits and the World Tag Team Champions make their way to the ring with their titles over their shoulders looking very cocky. They enter the ring and work the crowd to boos in return.

Spirit Squad's music hits and all 4 of them come out. They come down the ramp looking like a bunch of poofs and enter the ring. Mikey & Nicky stay in as the others watch.

Match 1
Rated RKO (c) vs Mikey & Nicky w/Rest of Spirit Squad

Orton starts in the ring with Nicky. Orton circles around as does Nicky and they come closer together and lock up. Orton nails a European Uppercut out of nowhere which knocks Nicky back to the ropes. He rebounds off them and surprises Orton with a shoulder block, knocking Orton down. Nicky then runs to the side ropes and rebounds off them and attempts a elbow drop but Orton moves and tags in Edge. Nicky runs at Edge but Edge performs a drop-toe-hold on Nicky as Orton makes his way over to the rest of Spirit Squad. Edge throws Nicky in the corner and nails some right hands to the head. Meanwhile on the outside Orton nails an Uppercut on one of the members and an inverted backbreaker on another. Mikey jumps off the apron to Orton, who amazingly counters into an RKO! Nicky now has no partner and Edge continues to dominate him in the ring as Orton makes his way over to where the rest of Spirit Squad are. He nails a straight right hand and a backdrop on one member, an inverted backbreaker to the other and Mikey leaps off the apron onto Orton who amazingly counters into an RKO!! Nicky has no-one to tag to!

Edge continues to dominate him in the ring as Orton makes his way back to his corner. Edge knees Nicky in the gut and then goes behind him to nail an Edge-O-Matic. Edge then measures a hurt Nicky as he gets up via the turnbuckles and turns around into an oncoming psychotic spear from Edge. Edge taunts the crowd after he nailed it and then retreats back to his corner and tags in Orton. Orton cockily lifts up Nicky and holds him there as he performs an RKO and then arrogantly puts his foot over Nicky's chest as the referee makes the count, 1...2...3

Winners & Still World Tag Team Champions - Rated RKO via Pinfall

Edge & Orton taunt the crowd and then grab their belts but as they are over there Orton grabs a microphone.

Orton: Alright all you idiots! We have just proved to you what we are capable of. We are the two best stars in WCW and we are Rated RKO! Just try us! You'll regret it.

Orton drops the microphone as RKO head up the ramp to boos.

Cole: Well there's a loud and clear message for anyone wanting a World Tag Title shot. Wouldn't you agree Tazz?

Tazz: I do agree Cole. And I like how RKO go about themselves. They go out there to show people what they can do.

Cole: How did I know you would say something like that?

Tazz: Shut up Cole!

Commercial Break

Backstage in McMahon's Office

Shane: Look Edge, Orton I'm really happy with how you showed your dominance tonight and how you showed your dominance when you took out the Undertaker. But now I have another career I want you two to end..

Shane whispers into Edge & Orton's ears and Edge & Orton look at each other with smiles on their faces.

Shane: Are you in?

Edge & Orton: Damn Straight.

Orton: When should we begin our little 'Project'?

Shane: Whenever you want to.

Edge: Lets start next week.

Shane: Alright then, cya guys and good luck.

Back at the announcer's table

Cole: Well who could Shane have in mind to have their career killed?

Tazz: I don't know but I certainly wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Cole: No neither would I especially seeing what Rated RKO just did to Spirit Squad.

'Sexy Boy' hits and The Heartbreak Kid makes his way down tot he ring. He does his usual pyro and enters the ring.

Cole: Well I certainly hope Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade try and jump HBK again.

Tazz: Well I hope not as well, Cole.

Cade & Murdoch's music hits and they make their way down the ring to boos. They enter and Murdoch stays in the ring staring off Michaels as Cade goes to the outside.

Match 2
Single
Trevor Murdoch w/Lance Cade vs Shawn Michaels

They lock up. Murdoch gets the upper hand with a knee to the gut and a whip to the ropes. Michaels rebounds and gets hit with a clothesline knocking him down to the canvas, Murdoch covers, 1... Michaels kicks out. Murdoch stomps Michaels a few times as Michaels is getting up. Michaels then replies with a knife-edge chop to the chest of Murdoch followed by a few more and a whip to the ropes. On the rebound Michaels is set up for a backdrop but Murdoch stops in time and kicks Michaels square in the face. Michaels is hit back up standing and Murdoch nails an inverted atomic drop on Michaels and holds it there. Cade then runs in the ring! Cade rebounds off the ropes to perform the 'Sweet & Sour' but Michaels manages to move in time and Cade gets a lecture from the referee. Murdoch uses that to his advantage and nails a low blow on Michaels. He then rebounds back off the ropes with a big boot connecting to the face of Michaels and Michaels falls back. Murdoch covers him but the referee is still lecturing Cade. Cade finally gets away from the referee and the referee makes the count, 1...2... Michaels grabs the rope! Murdoch is frustrated and hits the canvas.

He then drags Michaels into the middle of the ring and pins him strongly there, 1...2... Michaels kicks out again. Murdoch gets up and starts measuring Michaels. Michaels gets up and turns around into a clothesline which he ducks and counters with a neckbreaker. Both men are down and the referee makes the count, 1...2...3...4...5 Michaels is nearly to his feet...6 Michaels is at his feet and Murdoch joins him. Michaels nails a knife-edge chop, Murdoch nails a right hand, chop, hand, they trade blows for the next few seconds before Murdoch whips Michaels to the ropes. Michaels rebounds and to the surprise of Murdoch nails a flying forearm! Both men are down again and the referee makes the count again, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 Michaels kips up! Murdoch gets up and walks into an inverted atomic drop followed by a straight right hand. He gets up again and receives another right hand from Shawn Michaels who now has the momentum. Michaels then nails a scoop slam on the ugly Murdoch and works the crowd. He climbs the ropes and reaches the top. He then leaps off with a diving elbow drop which.. Connects! Michaels leaps back up and works the crowd with his theatrics.

Michaels tunes up the band, 1...2...3...4...5 Murdoch is at his knees...6...7 Murdoch is at his feet and turns around to... nothing! Cade was on the other side where Michaels was and pulled back HBK's foot, delaying the superkick. Cade is on the apron choking out Michaels as Murdoch runs at HBK with a big boot. HBK ducks and Murdoch hits his own partner with the big boot! He looks over to see what he has done and then turns around.. Sweet Chin Music Connects! Murdoch drops down like a sack of potatoes and Michaels falls back on him, hooking the leg, 1...2...3

Winner - Shawn Michaels via Pinfall

Shawn Michaels celebrates in the ring and taunts Cade & Murdoch as he makes his way back up the ramp.

Cole: Well a satisfying finish there for 'The Heartbreak Kid' Shawn Michaels, wouldn't you agree?

Tazz: Yes it was, pity though Cade & Murdoch couldn't have been a tag team, they would have demolished Michaels like they already have before.

Cole: Well they will be at WCW's next PPV, 'Bash at the Beach' It will be Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch taking on Shawn Michaels and a partner of his choice which he will reveal on the night, July 27.

Tazz: Well I wonder who his partner could be, but we will have to wait till 'Bash at the Beach' to find out. That, so far is the only match announced so far.

Cole: Well no doubt it will be a massive PPV.

Commercial Break

Backstage With Todd Grisham

Todd: Ladies & Gentleman here with me now is Batista. Batista, what are your thoughts on your match against Batista & Booker T tonight?

Batista: Todd, see I have held that championship before, I have been a World Heavyweight Champion before and I loved every minute of it. It shows that you are the #1 Man, the face of your company. It shows that you are dominant. I am capable of all those things, Goldberg was lucky at 'The Great American Bash' it was a long hard fought battle and I had it won many times but once again Goldberg was lucky. And I think one this people forget is when you step in the ring with Batista, you step in the ring with an animal.

Todd: And what about Booker T, Is he a concern for you?

Batista: Todd, No-one is a concern for me. Booker, I've beaten you for that title before and I'll do it again. When you step in the ring with me, you step in the ring with an animal. That goes for both you and Goldberg.

Todd: What do you think this win will do for you?

Batista: I think it will show Eric what I can do and that I am worthy of another shot because I am hungry for another one! I just came up short last time, I won't this time! Goldberg! Your title around your waist is going to be around mine after 'The Great American Bash'! Make the most of it because I'm after you!

Todd: Thank you for your time, Batista.

Batista leaves.

Back at the Announcer's Table

Cole: Well a very strong message in that interview from Batista. Do you think Goldberg will be intimidated by it?

Tazz: Everyone is intimidated by Batista and everyone is intimidated by Goldberg. They are both two very scary guys who could tear you in half in their sleep.

Cole: I agree with you there.

Commercial Break

Backstage shows Lashley working out and warming up for his match.

Cole: Well Tazz, our next match should be a great one, The United States Champion MVP taking on Bobby Lashley.

Tazz: Cole, Lashley is a machine with no sign of stopping.

Lashley's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring with a reasonable pop.

Cole: Well here he is Tazz, the machine, Bobby Lashley.

Tazz: There he is alright, look at him, ready to tear up MVP.

'I'm Comin'!' hits and the US Champion MVP makes his way to the ring with a 50/50 reaction.

Cole: And here is another talented man, M-V-P.

Tazz: I also agree with you there Cole, MVP is a good wrestler and I like how he goes in the ring, very impressive.

Cole: Tazz, the guy practically cheats his win in every match!

Tazz: I know, thats whats impressive about him.

Cole Sighs.

Match 3
Non-Title
Single
US Champion MVP vs Bobby Lashley

They lock up and MVP chickens out. Lashley though, pursues him, not taking his eyes off him. MVP hits the corner and Lashley unloads some right hands on MVP, who is trying to block but to no avail. Lashley knees MVP in the gut, locks him in a front facelock and lifts MVP vertically in position for a suplex. He then plants him down to the canvas and covers him, 1...2 MVP kicks out. Lashley gets straight back up immediately and continues to pursue MVP. MVP gets up and comes face to face with Lashley. MVP attempts to strike Lashley but Lashley blocks and pushes MVP into the ropes. MVP rebounds with a clothesline which makes Lashley stumble. Lashley though, regains his balance and replies with a strong clothesline of his own which knocks MVP back down to the canvas. He isn't down there for long though, Lashley grabs him by his corn roes and throws him in the corner and rams his shoulder into MVP numerous times before backing away for a run up. Lashley charges at MVP for another, stronger shoulder block which connects.. With the turnbuckles. MVP moved out of the way in time and then starts to kick Lashley in the gut many times until the referee breaks it up.

MVP backs away but returns seconds later and nails a Facewash on Lashley. The momentum is now with MVP who makes the most of it by dragging Lashley to the middle of the ring and pinning him, 1...2 Lashley kicks out strongly to cheers. MVP is frustrated. When he gets up he stomps the hell out of Lashley and then begins to perform the theatrics for 'The Ballin' Elbow' and rebounds off the ropes and it connects with Lashley. MVP is finished though, he gets Lashley to his knees and puts him in position for 'The Play Maker' and.. Lashley counters, he gets his arm released and gets MVP up on his shoulders to perform a thunderous Electric Chair! MVP seems motionless and Lashley goes for the pin, 1...2... MVP gets a shoulder up. Lashley gets up and crouches down in the corner with a smile on his face. The crowd know exactly what he has planned for MVP and I think MVP has a fair idea too. MVP slowly gets up, he gets to his knees and turns around into a spear that he blocks! He manages to stick his foot out in time and counter it into a very hard big boot! MVP taunts the crowd cockily and then goes for the pin, 1...2... MVP lifts up Lashley's head to boos.

MVP shakes his head and then taunts the crowd for 'The Playmaker' he waits for Lashley to stumble up via the ropes. Lashley gets up quicker then the average man and gets kicked in the gut and then kneed due to the kick not being enough. MVP gets in position for 'The Playmaker' and.. Nails it! Lashley seems out of it and MVP goes for the quick pin, 1...2... Ropebreak! Lashley got his hand on the rope! MVP loses it. He lets all his frustration and rage out on the ropes and the referee. He then exits the ring and goes to where his belt is and grabs it, puts it over his shoulder and walks up the ramp. The referee begins the count, 1...2...3...4 MVP is still walking...5...6...7...8...9...10

Winner - Bobby Lashley via Count-Out

Lashley stumbles up and looks on as MVP miles on the top of the ramp while holding his US Belt up high. Lashley is very mad with the outcome of the match and shows it by the expression on his face.

Cole: Well no doubt Lashley will not be very happy. I definitely wouldn't be going near him in the locker room, especially if I was MVP.

Tazz: No, I wouldn't neither Cole. Lashley is beyond Human and could destroy anyone. Especially when he is angry.

Cole: But you have to remember Eric Bischoff did say if Lashley won he would consider giving him a title shot at 'Bash at the Beach'

Tazz: that is a good point Cole. Bischoff could still consider it. We will have to wait and find out.

Commercial Break

Matt Hardy's theme hits and he comes out to a massive pop.

Cole: Well Matt Hardy is walking into the gallows here. Shane McMahon just announced that Matt Hardy will be taking on Umaga!

Tazz: Matt Hardy will not last long I don't think.

Umaga's music hits and he comes out to boos.

Cole: I think Umaga will decimate Matt Hardy here tonight.

Tazz: I do too Cole. Sorry Matt but I think you're thinkin' the same thing.

Match 4
Single
Matt Hardy vs Umaga

Matt Hardy doesn't take his eyes off Umaga and Umaga does the same. Umaga then starts to approach Hardy and the brave Hardy doesn't back down. Hardy attempts to go face to face with the monster but is too short, yet he still doesn't back down. Matt then lands a right hand on the face of Umaga who doesn't flinch or move. He then, out of nowhere grabs Matt by the hair and throws him in the corner where he unleashes a series of punches and knees. Hardy drops down to the bottom of the corner and Umaga backs away to the opposite corner. The crowd boo because they know what is coming. Umaga charges at Matt and nails 'The Samoan Wrecking Ball' Matt is now motionless as Umaga picks him up via his hair and nails a devastating 'Samoan Spike'. 1...2...3

Winner - Umaga via Pinfall

Cole: Well like we predicted, Matt Hardy was demolished.

'Here Comes the Money..' hits and the Owner of WCW, Shane McMahon appears at the top of the stage to everyones surprise.

Cole: What could this be for?

Shane: Good Evening Ladies & Gentleman I hope you're all having a good night. I am just up here to inform you that that man right there, Umaga is the first induction to a faction of mine. I will be handpicking WCW Superstars to join my faction that will defend me whenever needed. Then I will gain the respect I deserve and have no-one messing with me. So Umaga, welcome aboard!

Crowd Boo.

Shane: Each week, someone new will be added to this wonderful faction. Good Night!

Shane leaves up the ramp.

Cole: Well theres a bit of news. Shane getting the respect he deserves?

Tazz: I got no comment Cole. Don't know what to say.

Commercial Break

Batista is seen warming up backstage.

'I Walk Alone' hits and Batista comes down the ramp.

Cole: Well here is a man on a mission. Batista came up short against Goldberg at 'The Great American Bash' looks like he is wanting to reclaim the gold. It is a non-title match but no doubt all three men are wanting the win.

Tazz: I never thought I'd say this Cole, but I completely agree with you.

'Can You Dig It Sucka!?' hits and Booker T comes down the ramp.

Cole: And another man definitely looking for the win, Booker T has held the WCW World Heavyweight Championship 5 Times, no doubt he's looking for a sixth reign.

Goldberg is seen exiting his locker room. He then comes out through his pyro.

Cole: And an unstoppable monster, Goldberg. This man is amazing with his strength and ability. He is the World Heavyweight Champion, He is Goldberg!

Main Event
Non-Title
Triple Threat
World Champion Goldberg vs Batista vs Booker T

Both men stay in their respective corners with serious expressions on their faces. They all gradually gain closer and closer to each other narrowing down the space between the three men. Booker has his eyes on Batista, Batista has his on Goldberg and Goldberg has his on Booker. Then.. Booker & Goldberg lock up, but not for long because Batista breaks it up by nailing both of them in the gut with two elbows. He then gets in between them and unloads a right on Goldberg, a left on Booker. He does that for a little while until Goldberg and Booker eventually regain composure and both catch Batista's fists and counter into a double whip to the ropes. On the rebound Goldberg and Booker nail a two man big boot followed by a double elbow drop on Batista. Booker covers, 1... Goldberg pulls him off and covers, ...1 Booker pulls him off and they start to trade blows. Booker wins, he dodges a right hand and nails a Harlem Kick which knocks Goldberg down to the canvas. Booker then goes to Batista but Batista is getting up. Booker hammers away at the back of Batista. Batista eventually gets up and counters Booker's offense and throws him over his shoulder.

Batista then stomps Booker a few times but he gets interrupted from behind when Goldberg nails a German suplex from behind on Batista. Goldberg then covers Booker quickly,...1 Booker kicks out. Goldberg starts to measure Booker as he gets up and grabs him by the throat with a one-handed choke. He walks towards Booker while keeping the choke locked as Booker backs away. It gets interrupted by Batista though who rebounds off the ropes facing Goldberg and nailing a high-impact clothesline. Batista then turns to Booker with a smile on his face and kicks him in the gut. Booker though, catches it and nails a spinning heel kick and knocks Batista to the ground. Booker then pins Batista with the leg hooked, 1...2 Batista kicks out. Booker then climbs gradually to the top rope. He nearly gets to the top but gets interrupted by an oncoming Goldberg who hits Booker and Booker stumbles, landing with the turnbuckle in between his legs. Booker shows the pain by the expression on his face. Batista and Goldberg then come face to face once Batista is up. They stand there with not even an inch between them and the crowd are ballistic.

Both men look around with smiles on their faces and then lock eyes with their game faces on. They continue staring until Batista takes a step back and signals a title around his waist and then quickly throws a right hand at Goldberg. Goldberg though, catches Batista's fist and wags his finger at Batista with an evil smile on his face. He then yells 'Who's Next!?... You're Next!' Batista has a horrified look on his face as Goldberg pulls him towards him via his arm and lifts him up in a powerslam position. Batista struggles while Goldberg holds him up and Batista nearly escapes but Goldberg regains his balance and composure. He then turns around and is greeted with a missile dropkick from Booker! Booker regained his composure as well! Goldberg fell down but due to Batista's position he landed on his feet and charged at a now standing Booker with a jumping shoulder block. Booker is down but Batista gets back up. He taunts the crowd for the Batista Bomb. Booker stumbles up and walks into a kick tot he gut which he catches. He then whips Batista to the ropes but Batista reverses and Booker gets whipped to the ropes.

On the rebound Booker runs into a Spinebuster from Batista. Goldberg comes from behind but Batista is aware and nails an absolutely thunderous Spinebuster on the World Heavyweight Champion Goldberg. Goldberg is motionless but Booker is getting up as Batista measures. Booker ducks a right hand and shoves Batista into the turnbuckle and attempts a Harlem Kick but Batista dodges it and whips Booker to the opposite corner and follows him so that as soon as Booker lands Batista nails a massive clothesline in the corner. Booker stumbles forward out of the corner and Batista whips Booker to the ropes and on the rebound nails a sidewalk slam. Batista is working the crowd massively and performs his usual theatrics. He is jumping around waiting for Booker. Booker gets up and walks into a kick to the gut which connects this time. Booker then gets guided in between Batista's thighs. Batista looks around and the crowd cheer loudly. Batista then lifts up Booker and Booker is sitting on Batista's shoulder facing behind Batista. Booker regains his composure and starts to try and fight while up there and Batista stumbles back a few steps.

Batista's back isn't far from the ropes and he is losing his balance. Then out of nowhere Goldberg spears the hell out of a completely oblivious Batista who gets knocked back with Booker on his shoulders, who falls over the top rope. Batista is now the one motionless and the World Champion Goldberg drags him in the middle of the ring for the pin, 1...2...3

Winner - World Heavyweight Champion Goldberg via Pinfall

Nitro goes off the air with Goldberg celebrating in the ring.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM: ME by far

WM: Umage vs Hardy really wass abit too short.

BP: Batista imo

WP: none but yeah

AC Great fiirst show and you made a few typos saying WWE and not WCW. Promos where great and the matches were awesome imo. Well done

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - Main Event
WM - Hardy/Umaga was like a squash
BP - HBK Opening
WP - N/A
AC - Good opening show. You really worked hard with the main event, I think the ME itself was longer than all of the matches put together, no offense. Next show should be good, hope you stick with this.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Main Event, but damn! Batista just got pinned by Goldberg! lol..

Worst Match: Matt Hardy vs. Umaga, yeah just live everyone predicted, he was demolished.

Best Promo: I'll go for the HBK one as it made me curious who will be his partner against the Redneck Wrecking Crew.

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: What a show! Good to see how you've improved since doing WWE: Big Time. I hope you can stick up with this two BTB's.

xtremebadass

I have got to admit I am loving this BTB. First time reader and I am glad I am reading this as it starts, if I wasn't I would be confused, but this is great.

BM: Main event by far, Batista and Goldberg could produce quite the rivalry, but stay away from promos, they are great in the ring, on the mic, eh, but maybe you can make it work

WM: Sqizzash

BP: HBK's was pretty cool

WP: N/A

AC: Again, I am really lovin' this, love the backstory and the structure of this together, can't wait to see where this BTB goes, great job, congrats on the first show BTW