WAW We Are Wrestling !!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

My thoughts on the draft.

Good things: Scott Steiner fired.
Carlito hired.
Cryme Tyme hired.

Bad things: Londrick fired. Why?
Christian Cage fired. WHY?

The Ripper

Reaction score
Releases and Hires are a bit weird i understand getting rid of Steiner and even sting with them both getting old but i cant undertand why Londrick have gone and been replaced by Billy Gunn and road dogg jesse james. Cryme Tyme and Jesse and Festus are also a good addition

Check out World Wrestling Entertainment. Smackdown posted

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Thoughts on the draft:
- Scott Steiner gone.. Yay!!!
- Londrick, Cage, Sting gone.... Boo!!!
- Carlito hired... Boo!!!
- Festus Hired.... Dah(retarted grunt)!!!

Lol yeah seriously why the hell did you drop Londrick, Cage, and Stinger??
Well I will review your next show PROMISE... Also, check out my BTB when you have a chance...

Evil Austin

[FONT=&quot]
8b4db9fbfc.png

[/FONT]​
:pyro:

:pryo:

Show opens with the highlights of what had happened last week on WAW - (If you don't know this is your chance to read it :) )

Match - 1 Oppening Contest Kurt Angle vs Carlito Cool
Bell rings and the match begins -

Carlito and Kurt Angle lock up, Carlito than kicks Kurt Angle in the gut and than throws him at the ropes but Kurt Angle puts the breaks on and than throws Carlito at the ropes. Kurt Angle than knocks him down with his shuolder and than runs at the ropes as Carlito is getting to his feet. Carlito tries to knock him down with a hard right hand but Kurt Angle ducks out underneath it and than is behind Carlito. Kurt Angle goes for his patented German suplexes. Carlito puts his foot behind Kurts foot to stop the move, Kurt than lets go of Carlito from behind and than starts to club him with hard right hands in the back. Carlito than turns around and than goes to hit Kurt Angle down with a hard left hand the south paw but Kurt Angle ducks under it and than clenches his arms around Carlito's chest and abdoman region and than sends Carlito flying with a belley to belley suplex to the corner of the ring. Kurt Angle goes to Carlito and quickly hooks the leg for the pin fall, But Carlito gets his foot on the bottom rope. Kurt Angle starts to stomp and kick him while he is down. Kurt Angle does the dancing / jumping in a circle tuant he does on one knee. Carlito pulls himself up using the ropes and than runs at Kurt Angle and than geos for the Backbreaker on Kurt Angle and surprisingly hits the move, Kurt Angle than gets a pin fall done on him but he kicks out of it. Kurt Angle than gets picked up to his feet and than Carlito starts to throw right hands at him, with the strong south paw. Carlito than throws him at the ropes and than Kurt Angle puts the breaks on and than hits a DDT in the middle of the ring as Carlito lent forward for the backdrop. Kurt Angle pulls the straps down for the devastating Ankle lock. He does not lock it in when Carlito rolls forward sending Kurt Angle to the ropes. Carlito jumps to his feet and than starts to throw right hands at him but Kurt Angle ducks out of one of them and ends up behind Carlito and than Kurt Angle hits a German Suplex into the middle of the ring He goes for the pin fall but he does not get all three counts he gets only two. Kurt Angle pulls the straps down off his shirt and than goes for the finisher Ankle lock but Carlito forward rolls forward lol and than Kurt Angle ends up near the ropes. carlito than starts to throw right hands at him and than Kurt Angle starts throwing right hands of his own. Kurt Angle throws him at the ropes and than Carlito goes for a standing dropkick but Kurt Angle moves out of the way and than Kurt Angle starts to stomp on him and than lifts him up and goes behind him, and goes for his Ankle Slam finisher. Kurt angle goes for the angle slam finisher on Carlito in the middle of the ring but Carlito lands on his feet and than Carlito hits a back breaker the Backstabber on Kurt angle, Carlito cool than goes for the pin fall. He gets the three count and the win, on the olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle and the Money in the bank briefcase holder. Carlito after the match than gets the apple and than spits in it in the face of Kurt angle and than carlito's music plays and he leaves the ring.

Winner of the match via pin fall Carlito Cool

Promo - Backstage in GM Vince's office.
HHH storms in with Paul Bearer and with the World Heavyweight Championship

HHH: Vince, man. Last week I was almost caught by the Undertaker.

Paul bearer is nodding along like he does.

HHH: I don't deserve to get in the ring with him ever...

Vince: He has a rematch clause though being the former champion. And its what the fans want to see.

Crowd pop

HHH: Common I mean your the boss, you can do anything right. make there no WHC match at Judgment Day.

Vince: But I already have the match planned out and the card.
HHH: And I am not on it?

Vince: You’re in the main event actually....

HHH: (moans and groans angrilly)

Vince: It will be HHH with Paul bearer defending their title against the Undertaker in a Buried Alive match!

GIANT CROWD POP as HHH and Paul leave in a pissed off mood.

Match - 2 The Dudley Boys vs. New Age Outlaws (Billy Gun and Road Dog)

As the Dudley Boys are in the ring the music of the New Age Outlaws hit for the first time ever on WAW broadcast.

Road Dog: Oh You Didn't Know!

Road Dog: Well you better call somebody... Because you see you see its me its me the D o double G rolling once again with the A double crooking letter Bad ass Billy Gun.

Bell rings and match begins - As they are in the ring.

Bubba and Road Dog start the match off, Bubba starts to throw right hands at him and than goes for the stick and move and than Road Dog kicks him in the gut and than throws him at the ropes, Road Dog leans forward for a backdrop but than Bubba puts the brakes on and than kicks him in the shoulder and than starts to throw some more right hands at him in the middle of the ring pushing him with the right hands back into a neutral corner Bubba than goes to the second rope and starts pounding him in the head as the crowd counts along with Bubba, 1 2 3 and than at about five Road Dog's partner Bad Ass Billy Gun runs to the corner on the apron where they are and than grabs Bubba on the second rope and than pulls his throat into the top rope making him loose his balance and fall to the mat below. Devon than gets pissed and than goes into the ring but the referee stops him because he is not tagged into the match and than the new age outlaws see an opening as the referee is distracted and than Road Dog throws Bubba into his corner and than starts to choke him. The Referee comes and makes it stop and than Road Dog is talking to the Referee that he has five seconds and than meanwhile as the Referee's back is turned Billy Gun grabs Bubba's head from behind and than starts to choke him for a few seconds. Road Dog than turns around and than goes to hit Bubba in the head but Bubba kicks Road Dog in the gut and than tries to fight out of the corner, He elbows Billy Gun a few times and than starts to punch Road Dog down in the centre of the ring. Bubba than gets kicked in the gut by Road Dog Jesse James and than Road Dog runs at the ropes and goes to knock him down with a hard right hand but than Bubba ducks out under it and around him and gets him in the master lock / full nelson position and than hits his Bubba Bomb full nelson finisher on Road Dog He goes for the pin but Billy Gun steps in the ring and kicks Bubba in the back of the head to break it up. Road Dog than starts to stomp on Bubba Ray Dudley a few seconds and than jumps to his corner and goes to tag in his partner Billy Gun, While Devon on the other side of the ring can't wait to get tagged in for the first time in this match up. Bubba crawls to his corner trying to tag in his partner Devon Dudley his half brother but Billy Gun jumps on Bubba Dudley and elbows him in the back. Billy Gun lifts Bubba up and than kicks him in the gut and goes for his finisher fame Asser but as Billy’s leg in on the back of Bubba's head Bubba grabs the back of Billy Gun and than hits a back drop suplex on him. Bubba than crawls to his corner and tags in Devon Dudley, Devon than runs and knocks down Billy Gun with a clothesline and than Devon knocks down Road Dog Jesse James as he runs in the ring to save his partner. Bubba than runs into the ring and than starts throwing right hands with Road Dog Jesse James and than they go through the second rope and start to throw right hands just outside of the ring. Meanwhile in the ring Devon kicks Billy Gun in the gut and than throws him at the ropes, Billy Gun than goes to for a clothesline to knock him down but Devon ducks out underneath it and than kicks him in the gut and than hits a suplex on Billy Gun. Devon than quickly goes for the pin fall but Bad Ass Billy Gun kicks out of it, Bubba than rolls into the ring and than starts to stomp on him after taking Road Dog out temporarily on the outside. Bubba than lifts Billy Gun’s legs up and goes for the wazzzuuuppp move. They manage to hit it with a flying head but to the groin from the top rope. Bubba and Devon go for the 3D after lifting Billy Gun to his feet. Bubba and Devon hit the 3D move on Billy Gunn and than Road Dog comes into the ring and than with a steel chair smashes both members of the Dudley boys and taking them out as the bell rings and they get DQ'd.

WINNERS THE DUDLEY BOYS BY DQ!

In the ring Chris Jericho has the ring set up for the Highlight reel, The First ever WAW champion is in the ring with the mike and begins to speak.

Jericho: Last week I won the first ever WAW Champion when I beat the first ever sushi wrestler Clam Juice boy. And straight away after the match Shawn Michaels promised me he would win the next match and VS me at Judgment Day for this title in a match of his choosing. Well Shawn get out here now so we can find out in two weeks what match we are fighting for…

HBK’s Music hits and he makes his way down to the ring.

Jericho: Now tell me and the world what sort of match are we in at Judgment Day? What match will I retain my title at?

Shawn: Well, Chris Jericho in two weeks time we will go at it in a Tables Ladders and Chair Match up, Where the Belt will be raised high above the ring.

Jericho: What?

Shawn: You heard me right. A TLC match….

Jericho: So you want to go one on one with the Iotola of Rock and O rolla, The first ever Undisputed Champion and the First Ever WAW Champion in a Tables Ladders and Chairs match?

Shawn: Unless you’re scared? I mean I am HBK, The Icon. Mr Wrestlemania the Showstoppa, Who invented the Ladder match…

Chris Jericho: You don’t have to tell me your credentials I mean I nearly had you beat at Wrestle Mania 19, And I know your Ladder match history but you have to notice that I am no stranger to the ladder match I won tag team titles in ladder matches.
Shawn: Than I guess we will put a battle of the ages on our hands. May the Best man win.

Jericho: Don’t worry Y2J will…

A commercial break goes and the promo ends as the next match begins.

Match – 3 United States Championship
MVP © VS Brock Lesnar

The United States Champion the Cocky and Brash up and comer MVP runs at Brock lesnar and tries to knock him down with a clothesline but its like running into a Brick Wall. MVP gets knocked back down to his feet. MVP quickly gets back to his feet and than runs at the ropes and does the “Ballin” taunt to Brock Lesnar. Lesnar than runs and shoulder tackles / Knocks over MVP, Lesnar than picks MVP up to his feet after knocking him over, Brock Lesnar than throws him at the ropes and than goes to knock him back down but MVP puts the brakes on and than Brock Lesnar misses the clothesline, Lesnar than runs at MVP who is against the ropes, MVP than pulls the top rope down and than sends Brock Lesnar over the top rope and to the outside of the ring, The Referee begins to count. Which is an advantage to MVP because if he looses by Count out he is still the Champ, He can only loose the title when its by Pin fall or Submission. MVP starts to stomp on Brock Lesnar on the outside between the ring and the crowd barrier. MVP goes to throw him into the steel steps but Brock Lesnar stands still and holds his ground and than after a few seconds pulls MVP towards himself and than clotheslines him down. Lesnar picks MVP up and rolls him into the ring before the count can be at ten and than Brock Lesnar goes into the ring himself. Brock Lesnar starts to Stomp on MVP and than picks him up and throws him against the corner and starts throwing right hands at him. Brock lesnar than shoulder charges him in the gut a few times and than hits a belly to belly suplex in the middle of the ring and than goes for a quick pin fall but he does not pick up the win. Brock Lesnar is going for his finisher the F5 he is waiting for MVP to get to his feet, when he does Brock Lesnar than lifts MVP up on his shoulders and than goes for it but MVP rakes him in the eyes and than gets back to his feet behind Brock Lesnar. MVP than clubs him with some hard right hands in the back a few times and than turns him around and kicks him in the gut, He goes for his own finisher the play maker, He gets his foot around Lesnar’s head and than goes for it but the powerful Brock Lensar lifts MVP up by the leg and than hits a back suplex on MVP. He goes for another pin fall but he does not pick up the win once again. Brock Lesnar starts to stomp on MVP a bit and than the former wwe champion, lifts him up to his feet and than gets him in a devastating Bear Hug. If he gives up Brock Lesnar is the new champion. The Hold is In for a few minutes already and it looks like MVP is about to fade out. Brock Lesnar than lifts him out of the Bear Hug position and than lifts him up on his shoulders and than hits the finisher F5 on MVP. He goes for the pin fall. He thinks he has the win but he doesn't He is complaining to the referee after MVP got his foot on the bottom rope but behind Brock as he is complaining to the referee MVP rolls him up holding the tights and the second rope he goes to steal one but Brock Lesnar powers out of the cheating pin. MVP takes a few steps back and than runs and boots him in the face like he does not sure what it is called though. MVP goes for the pin fall but he only gets a two count. MVP goes for his finisher the play maker once again in this back and forth match up. He hits it this time and than goes for the pin fall again but once again he only gets a two count. He cant believe it. MVP is talking to the referee that it should have been a three count. than as MVP turns around Brock jumps up to his feet and than puts MVP suddenly on his shoulders and than hits the F5 he goes for the pin gets the three count and the win.

WINNER AND NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION!
BROCK LESNAR!

Backstage in the locker rooms …
RVD walks around and than walks into Paul Heyman Backstage.

Paul Heyman: Ah yes, Mr. Monday Nights Rob Van Dam, What can I do for you?

RVD: Well for the past few months I have been in four ECW rules matches all designed by you, why? What is going on, do I have to prove myself to you? First it was Punk than Foley than Show and than the Dudley Boys. What is next, what is happening?

Paul Heyman: What’s with all the Questions Rob, Don’t you trust your old boss to only give you what is best for you. When I talk to Vince about making these ECW Matches for you I only want the best for you. Can’t you trust me?

(Clearly with his expression hiding something)

RVD: Than why won’t you tell me what is going on? I mean at Backlash you had Sandman attack me backstage with the Singapore Cane that he has. If it is something in the good interest for me, than why are you afraid to tell me what it is?

Paul Heyman: Well it’s been nice talking to you I have to go …

Paul Heyman walks away not revealing any information…. Still leaving Question marks in RVD’s head,

As RVD turns around to walk back to his locker room Paul Heyman runs back to RVD and taps him on the back.

Paul Heyman: Oh I almost forgot to tell you, Next week you’re going to VS the New United States Champion Brock Lesnar in an ECW rules match for the title.

RVD: What?!

Paul Heyman leaves for good this time… As the promo ends and the camera’s move to the ring where the main event is happening.

Main Event for Tonight
Undertaker VS The Big Show

Just as the Bell is about to ring HHH shows up at Ringside with Paul bearer distracting the Undertaker as the match begins and than Big show runs and knocks him over in the corner and starts to throw right hands at him in the corner. Big Show than starts to choke him in the corner as HHH roots him on to weaken him for Judgment day in two more weeks, Undertaker the best pure striker in this business today starts throwing right hands back at him and than runs at the ropes and than hits a flying lariat on him knocking him down and over. Undertaker than goes for the pin fall but he does not get the win, only a one count. Undertaker than lifts Big Show up, by his arm and than twists the arm and than takes him to the corner for the old school move on the top rope. Undertaker gets to the top rope and than goes for the move but HHH gets up on that apron and shakes the top rope and Undertaker looses his balance and than falls back into the ring where the Big show catches him with his arm in the throat and than Hits a devastating Choke slam on the Undertaker in the middle of the ring, He goes for the pin fall but he only gets a two count. HHH is complaining to the referee on the outside. The Big Show than goes for it again but Undertaker sticks his hand in Big Show’s throat at the same time and than they start to choke each other. Undertaker seems like he is going to win this choking contest but than the Big Show kicks him in the gut and than throws him at the ropes and leans forward for a backdrop but Undertaker puts the breaks on and than hits a hard DDT in the middle of the ring. Undertaker than waits for the Big Show to get to his feet to hit the devastating Tomb Stone Pile Driver on the Big Show, Undertaker signals the end is near. He goes to lift him up but he is just too heavy. Undertaker than gets kicked in the gut than thrown at the ropes and knocked down with a hard big boot. Big Show than goes for the pin fall but he does not pick up the win. Undertaker than as he gets to his feet starts throwing right hands at the big show and than knocks him down with a hard right hand, Undertaker than goes up to the down Big Show and than gets him in the triangle choke hold that he does which no one has gotten out of yet. Paul Bearer distracts the referee as HHH gets into the ring and pedigree’s the undertaker in the middle of the ring. The Big Show than rolls his arm over the Undertaker and than the referee makes the pin fall. 1………..2………..3!

WINNER THE BIG SHOW!

As the Show goes off the Air HHH, Paul bearer are stomping on the Undertaker and than Kane the Unertaker’s little brother comes down to the ring and than scares them off. Vince’s music hits and he is on the tron and he announces the Main Event for next week, Undertaker and Kane the brothers of Destruction vs. HHH and Paul bearer.

Show goes off the air, Thanks for reading and comments would be nice :)
Quick results -

Carlito beat Kurt Angle
New Age Outlaws beat Dudley Boys
Brock Lesnar Beats MVP New US champion
The Big Show beats Undertaker with the Help of HHH

Card So far for Next week -

ECW RULES
RVD vs. Brock Lesnar
US Title Match

Main Event

Brothers of Destruction vs. HHH and Paul Bearer

More to be announced during the week.

Judgment Day PPV In two weeks!

*Poster to be released soon as I get it done*

Matches so far announced –

Main Event WHC
HHH © w/ Paul bearer VS The Undertaker
Buried Alive Match

WAW CHAMPIONSHIP
Chris Jericho © VS Shawn Michaels
Tables Ladders and Chairs Match

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Carlito vs Kurt Angle- This match was a bit short imo. I know size isn’t the important thing, but if you are having Carlito go over Kurt Angle clean, it should be a decent length. At times it felt a bit rushed, with things like Kurt Angle going for the Ankle Slam and Carlito going for a right hand. Kurt’s moveset seemed underused, and all Carlito really did was go for right hands and hits the Backstabber. Could have been a lot better.

HHH/Vince promo: It wasn’t bad, but HHH would say World Heavyweight Championship, not just WHC. And you should say Bearer nods, not nods like he does. The ending of the promo was good.

Dudleys vs VKM: Once again, a bit too short, but the action was better here. Still, when the Dudleys go for the 3D, they Irish whip the opponent first, they don’t just pick him up and go for it. Either that or they wait for him to turn around. Not a bad match, but nothing real great.

Highlight Reel: Why do they have to have a TLC match? Not every match has to be a gimmick match. Anyway, the promo wasn’t great, as Y2J wasn’t really in character so well. An average promo at best. I mean Michaels shouldn’t have said he is Mr Wrestlemania. That is irrelevant.

MVP vs Brock Lesnar: Too short again. I know we have said size doesn’t matter, but it needs time to develop the match. Better than the other two matches so far, but still, it needs more time and not to be so rushed.

RVD/Heyman promo: There is no way that Heyman could have set up a title match with Lesnar in that time. He doesn’t decide matches, and Lesnar had only won the title about a minute ago. Once again, RVD wasn’t really in character.

Main Event: Shorter than the rest of the matches …. how does that work? The Vince promo should have been written out in an actual promo as well.

BM: I’ll go with MVP vs Lesnar

WM: Probably the main event, just from the opener.

BP: Vince announces title match at Judgement Day.

WP: The Highlight Reel or RVD, take your pick.

AC: Alright, you need commentary, promos need to be in character, matches need to be longer, moves need to be actual wrestlers moves and I would rather the matches in paragraphs. That review is my honest opinion.

Evil Austin

^ ^ ^

Thats ok, I prefer Honest opinions than pure Bull Shit.... So I know what to work on next time.. Thanks for reading.

The Rated R CMStar

Carlito vs Kurt Angle: Well, I would say may the matches longer, but judging by the lenght of the entire show, then this wasn't as bad, however, all the matches need to be longer. If Carlito won, then this has to have some sort of rematch.

HHH promo: No, just no. I understand the why of the Buried Alive Match, however it could have been explained better. Hell, it could have been delayed, give us first a singles match of HHH vs Taker and then the gimmick match.

Dudleys/VKM: Again, I am judging matches based on the lenght you went on the entire show, that needs to be longer. GOod action, and as for the 3D, if you are modifying the way they do it, then say it, like saying a modified 3D or something along those lines.

Highlight Reel: Sorry but, this was just horrible.

Shawn: You heard me right. A TLC match….

Jericho: So you want to go one on one with the Iotola of Rock and O rolla, The first ever Undisputed Champion and the First Ever WAW Champion in a Tables Ladders and Chairs match?

Shawn: Unless you’re scared? I mean I am HBK, The Icon. Mr Wrestlemania the Showstoppa, Who invented the Ladder match…

Chris Jericho: You don’t have to tell me your credentials I mean I nearly had you beat at Wrestle Mania 19, And I know your Ladder match history but you have to notice that I am no stranger to the ladder match I won tag team titles in ladder matches.
Shawn: Than I guess we will put a battle of the ages on our hands. May the Best man win

Again, like I say, why does this match gets a gimmick, why a TLC match? You explained it saying it was the match HBK created, however, what he created is the Ladder Match(altough it really was created by Bret Hart), and he has never been in a TLC match, why would he choose it. Lol, second, it is the Ayatollah, not the Iotola, and HBK saying he's Mr. Wrestlemania is irrelevant. Also, why would Y2J bring up WM19 when bragging when...he lost that match with HBK himself.

MVP vs Lesnar: meh, it was the best, a little shocked to see a title change without basically no hype, but the match was good.

Main Event: Basic big man match. I agree it could have been longer but I like it, at least you sold Taker not being able to get Big Show up.

Vince Promo: What? Were you tired? Why didn't you have Vince say the actual lines? Anyways, Big Show and HHH vs Taker and Kane would have made more sense

Evil Austin

8b4db9fbfc.png

WAW PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT WEEKLY SHOW.​

Last week HHH with Paul bearer found out that they would be in the Main event at backlash defending their title against The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match. Even though Undertaker has never won any of these matches He is the creator of these and he has the clear advantage. Who will gain momentum going into the Judgment Day PPV with only two more shows to go. What else can happen.

After weeks and weeks and weeks of RVD beign in ECW ruled matches, this week will be no different when he takes on the new united states champion Brock Lesnar, What role will the evil Paul Heyman have in this match ? Will RVD get answers finally this week or no ?

What other matches will be announced for WAW PPV coming soon ? One match you guys can't miss will be for the WAW title a Tables Ladders and Chairs match which will hold the challenger HBK taking on the champion Chris Jericho... Who will get the upper hand going into their matches. What else will happen ... You have to watch this weeks show.

Matches so far announced for this week​
Main Event - Undertaker and Kane vs HHH and Paul bearer
RVD vs US Champion Bock Lesnar ECW rules match for the title
Jesse and Festus in action for the first time on WAW
MITB Briefcase holder Kurt Angle speaks on when he cashes it in

Thanks for reading predictions and reviews for the show above will be greatly appreciated...​

wwerko619

Reaction score
show looking good, heres my thoughts:

Probaly more will be announced, but il edit the post when the rest are made.

Qwake

Nice show, im kinda busy and could not review but Ill try and review your next show.

those two matches look great, can't wait...

Evil Austin

Thanks alot guys and by the way I am using advice from people above and this week will be the first ever WAW week that there will be commentary...

The Rated R CMStar

THis kind of posts are posting damn it, you should know by now. Post all of this either in rep or in the chat room

Evil Austin

(GUYS I ADDED COMMENTARY FOR THE FIRST TIME ON WAW LIKE SOME PEOPLE WANTED OK!)

8b4db9fbfc.png

:pryo:

Show opens with the highlights of what had happened last week on WAW - (If you don't know this is your chance to read it :) )

Jr: Welcome to this weeks WAW, And this week will be a rocket Buster...

King: Thats exactly right, in the main event we will have Undertaker and Kane going at it with HHH and Paul bearer

Jr: And Kurt Angle supposidly announces when he will cash in his briefcase..

King: Why would he do that ? Kurt thats not like you thats stupid make it a surprise...

Jr: We also have MVP vs JBL and Jesse and Festus in action.

King: Who ?

Jr: Jesse and Festus....

King: I never knew a Fetus can wrestle ?

Jr: You idiot... and lastly RVD vs Brock Lesnar in an ECW rules match for the US title. Stay tunned because Kurt Angle announces next...

*Angles music hits* He comes out with the Briefcase.

Kurt Angle: 1996, Kurt Angle became the Olympic Gold Medalist in the Atlantic Games, 2000 I became the first person to ever win a 6 man HIAC match, At No Way Out a few months ago I won for the first time in my carreir Money in the Bank.

*Kurt Waves it around a few seconds.*

Kurt Angle: And at Judgment Day when Chris Jericho takes on Shawn Michaels in a TLC match. Whoever the winner be I don't give a rats ass who it is I will cash in my Money In the Bank Briefcase and Become the champion.

*Crowd Heat*

Kurt Angle: Oh its true.......... Its Damn True!!!

Jr: Looks like Judgment Day is shaping up to be an explosive PPV.

King: Oh its true.... Its Damn True.

Jr: Make up your own lines.... See you got your script right there. (points)

King is silent...

Jr: I wonder what other matches can be made for Judgment day tonight with it being this Sunday.... Stay tunned ..

*Commercial Break*

Match - 1 MVP vs JBL
Winner gets a shot at Brock Lesnar for the US title at Judgment Day

King: I can't pick who will win.. ? MVP the former champion or JBL the Wrestling god...

Bell rings and the Match begins -

MVP and JBL circle the ring and than go to shake hands but both of them at the same time do the styling and profiling taunt and don't shake the other persons hand. MVP gets an early advantage and kicks JBL in the gut and throws some right hands at him to the face and jaw. He gets JBL groggy and than MVP runs at the ropes and goes to clothesline him down but JBL stands there like a brick wall. MVP goes for it again but JBL tries to knock him down with a hard right hand but MVP ducks out underneath it and than runs at the other ropes and on the rebound kicks him in the gut and than hits a swinging neckbreaker. He goes for the pin fall but he does not pick up even a two count. MVP picks up JBL and than pushes him in the corner and starts to throw right hands and kick him in the corner. MVP than gets him sitting down against the bottom turnbuckle in position for the boot to the face manouver that he uses to incompacitate his opponents. MVP runs at the ropes and than on the rebound goes to knock JBL's head off his shoulders but JBL grabs the foot and grabs hold on it, JBL than stands up holding MVP's left foot and than clotheslines him down hard with his hard clothesline finihser. He goes for the pin but he does not get a win. JBL starts to stomp on him and than does a few taunts to the crowd as MVP gets to his feet behind him.

MVP and JBL lock up, MVP kicks JBL in the gut and than runs at the ropes and than hits him with a hard flying right hand but JBL is still on his feet but fazed a bit. MVP than punches and kicks him a few times and than throws him at the ropes, JBL than on the rebound shoulder blocks MVP down and than goes for the pin fall but MVP kicks out at 1. JBL picks MVP up by his head and than starts to hit him with hard rights and lefts. MVP than kicks him in the gut and than hits him in teh jaw and face a few times with his right hands. MVP than throws him in the corner and than goes to run and squash him in the corner but JBL moves out of the way and he goes chest first in the corner and than JBL runs at the ropes and goes for a sudden clothesline from hell but MVP clotheslines him back down instead. MVP goes for the pin cover but he does not get a three count. MVP than goes to the other side of the ring and than goes for that boot to the face that he does to knock out his opponents. MVP runs at JBL with the big boot but JBL rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside of the ring out of harms way. MVP than goes under the bottom rope and out of the ring to go after him, MVP goes up behind JBL near the announce tables and than starts throwing right hands at him and than goes to throw him at the ring apron but JBL counters it puts the breaks on and than throws MVP at the ring apron hitting his kidneys on the apron in a lot of pain. JBL than rolls in the ring to break up the count and than rolls back out of the ring and starts punching him in the gut and head. JBL than throws MVP at the steel ring steps and than does a taunt. JBL than picks MVP up than rolls him in the ring and goes in the ring himself and covers him up for the pin fall. MVP kicks out at a count of two.

JBL picks him up and takes him to the middle of the ring and than hits a fall away slam on him sending him flying to the other side of the ring. JBL covers him hooking the leg for the pin fall but MVP kicks out at a count of one and a half. JBL starts to stomp on MVP as he is down and than picks him up by the arm and than clotheslines from hell's him in the middle of the ring knocking him out cold. JBL goes for the pin fall but MVP surprisingly kicks out at a count of two and a half. The Former US Champion MVP who lost the title last week on WAW. JBL can not believe it. He goes for the pin fall again but he only gets a two count and than again and again and again but everytime MVP kicks out of it. JBL gets to his feet after the pin falls and than starts putting his hands on the referee, and screaming that he should have the match won by now. MVP than gets to his feet and than rolls him up from behind and than gets him in a school boy pin fall. Though JBL kicks out at a count of two. MVP than starts to throw right hands at him and than kicks him in the gut and than hits a suplex on him in the middle of the ring. He goes for a quick pin fall but he does not get three. JBL than kicks MVP in the gut as they stand up after the pin fall and than JBL grabs MVP's head and gets him in a headlock. MVP than pushes him forward and at the ropes and on the rebound JBL goes to knock him down with his shoulder but MVP lyes down as JBL goes over him and rebounds on the other side of the ring rope. MVP than jumps to his feet and kicks JBL in the gut and than hits his finisher move the playmaker on JBL. He goes for the pin fall in the middle of the ring where he could not get to any ropes and he gets a three count and the former US champ meets the new US champ at Judgment Day.

WINNER AND NUBMER 1 CONTENDER FOR THE US TITLE MVP!

Jr: What a Match. I can't wait till later tonight when we see the US title ECW rules match between the Champ Lesnar and the Challenger RVD.

King: So who versus MVP at Judgment day ?

Jr: The winner of the US title match later...

King: So what matches do we have so far ?

Jr: Undertaker vs HHH w/ Paul Bearer for the World Heavyweight Championshp Buried Alive Match. MVP vs Brock Lesnar US title rematch and Jericho vs HBK TLC match with Kurt Angle surprise afterwords.

King
: Where are the puppies ?

Jr: There are no Divas on WAW....

King: What are you Gay ?

Backstage - In Gm Vince's office he announces another match for Judgment Day this Sunday.

Vince: This Sunday we already have two great Main Events, with the WHC title and the WAW title being defended in unforgetable matches. And just a few moments ago we found out that at Judgment Day MVP goes one on one with either RVD or Brock Lesnar the winner of tonights match. But Judgment Day can't just have three matches. So I will announce one blockbuster match right here .. Right Now.

King: What is it........ ?

Vince: Well, we have the WAW title being defended at the event, the WHC title and the US title and well why not have all titles on the line this sunday. But than you guys say well there is only three titles on the roster.. What am I talking about ?

King: Yea, You've confused me...

Vince: I have decided to un vacate the vacated WAW Tag Team titles.

Jr: WOW!

King: You mean WAW right... ?

Jr: Why do I even bother with you ? is beyond me....

Vince: It will be a six team thats right twelve men six team elimination team tourmoil where two teams start and when one looses another team comes down to ringside to go and fight. and the winner is the New Tag Team Champions. It will be. the team of the Dudley Boys vs Jesse and Festus vs New Age Outlaws vs Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke vs Test and Kevin Nash vs Crime Time.

Promo ends and camera moves to the ring for the next match.

Match - 2 Jesse and Festus vs Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke

Jr: Whoever wins this match will surely get momentum going into the tag team tournament.

King: I don't know who these Jesse and Feitus guy is but Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke are better than them. They will surely win.

Jr: Don't be too sure when the bell rings ... Wait you will see....

Bell rings and the match begins ...

King: What the hell just happened ?

Jr
: He went into his crazy stage....

Jesse and Benjamin start the match off. They start throwing right hands at each other. Jesse kicks Benjamin in the gut and than runs at the ropes and dropkicks him down. He goes for a quick pin fall but he does not get it. Benjamin than gets his arm twisted and pulled by Jesse to where Festus is and than he tags in the monsterous Festus. Festus than kicks Shelton Benjamin in the gut and than runs at the ropes for that flying head but that he does to knock out the opponents but the athleatic Benjamin leaps over Festus and Festus hits his head on the second turnbuckle in Jesse's corner. Festus than gets back with some hard right hands on Benjamin and than lifts him up and slams him in the middle of the ring. Fesus runs at the ropes and than goes for a leg drop like move but Benjamin rolls out of the way and than starts to throw right hands with him but Festus pushes him away into the ropes and than on the rebound Benjamin hits a dropkick on him but he is still standing. Benjamin kicks him in the gut and goes for the T - Bone suplex on him but he does not get it he is too big to turn around in mid air. Festus than throws him into his corner and than at the corner and squashes him in it. Jesse gets a blind tag on Festus and than runs at Benjamin in the corner and gives him a hard knee to the gut. Jesse than starts to stomp on Benjamin and than Elijah Burke runs in the ring and clotheslines Jesse down, Elijah leaves the ring fast before Festus can get in there. Benjamin rolls his arm over Jesse for the pin fall but he only gets a two count.

Benjamin is the first man to get to his feet and than starts to kick jesse while he is down. Benjamin runs at the ropes and than dropkicks him to the face as Jesse is on one knee. Benjmin than grabs the arm of Jesse and twists it, Benjamin takes Jesse over to his corner and tags in Elijah Burke. Elijah starts to throw right hands at him in the gut and abdomanal region. Elijah Burke scoop slams him in the middle of the ring and than goes for the pin fall but Jesse kicks out at a count of one. Jesse holds his arm out going for a tag to his partner Festus but Elijiah just grabs the legs and drags him to his corner and than puts him in his corner with his back to his partner diagonally. Elijah burke runs at the ropes and than with his knee's to the back hits the elijah express move on him. Elijah tags in Benjamin and Benjamin goes straight for a pin fall but Jesse gets his foot on the bottom rope. Benjamin picks him up and throws him at the ropes, He leans forward for a back body drop but Jese puts the brakes on and htan runs and tags in his partner Festus. Festus runs and knocks down Benjamin and than Festus goes for his finisher on Benjamin and Festus hits his finisher on Shelton Benjamin and than out of no where Elijah Burke gets off of his apron in the corner and goes to the ring bell and rings it for no reason and than goes back to his corner. When he rang the bell it made Festus go from his Angry / Fighting mode to normal and retarted mode and Festus could not make the pin fall. When Shelton Benjmin gets to his feet after the finisher he realizes this and than runs at the ropes and clotheslines him down. He goes for the pin and since Festus can not do anything in his normal stage he gets a three count and the win.

WINNERS OF THE MATCH SHELTON BENJAMIN AND ELIJAH BURKE!

Festus goes to his fighting stage as the bell rings for the match to end, because he was normal stage at the end of the match above, Festus goes crazy on Jesse and throws him out of the ring and goes nuts. They manage to controll him after a few minutes in the commercial break....

Backstage in the Parking lot area. A few minutes later after the commercial break.

A Limo pulls up and than a man steps out of it. It was revealed that it was The Rock.

Giant Crowd Pop

Jr: Oh My God King its the Rock

The Rock with his luggage bag and his side Burns walks into the arena.

King: Is he coming down to the ring ?

*The Rock's music hits and a giant crowd pop as he storms down to the ring in his Rocky Maivia look with the Sideburns*

Rock: The most electrifying man in sports entertainment is here, The trial blazing, Eye Brow raising, Heart Stopping, Elbow Dropping Peoples Champ the Rock....

Giant crowd Pop -

Crowd: ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY!

Rock: You see, I tried the WWE, that didn't work out I tried others and they also didn't work out I tried every single wrestling business there was. I resorted to go and make movies but something was missing something inside of me the third generation wrestler was missing there was a hole in my heart I needed to fill. And the only way to do that was to come home to WAW !!!

King: He is only telling the truth, I mean we came from WWE to WAW because it was the very best.

Rock: My Father soul man, Rocky Johnson was one of the most famous wrestlers around, and his father King High Cheif Peter Miavia was the best Samoan Wrestler around. And well than there is me, The Rock the one and only the very best the Bramha bull the peoples champ The Rock.

*Umaga's Music hits*

as Umaga entres the ring The Rock has a confused look on his face.

Rock: Get your shriveled up monkey penis ass out of here before I stick my foot straight up your candy ass!

Umaga: (Starts screaming Samoa stuff)

Rock: You see, I happen to speak Samoan and well He just said that I am the best wrestler and entertainer around and I only wish to be like you.. Well Umaga thank you for your comments jabronni and now leave the ring...

*Samoa Joe's Music hits*

He makes his way down to the ring.

Rock: What is this Samoa reunion now ? This is my ring, my time.

As Joe walks down to the ring.

Rock: I better hang that right on Jabroni drive, go into the smackdown hotel and I outa lay the smackdown on that candy ass!

Joe: Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, Your getting old, We were sitting back there and we coudn't take it anymore we think you disgrace our samoan heritage.

Rock: I am sorry I still am a bit new here and well what is your name... ?

Joe: .........

Rock: IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

Umaga (Bangs his chest and screams Samoa, Umaga tries to hit the samoan spike on Rock but Rock kicks him in the gut and than hits a rock bottom on him.)

Samoa Joe leaves the ring and than walks slowly to the back.

Rock: Now with them gone, I can finish my Promo....

Crowd Pop

Rock: IF YA SMEEELLLLLLL!!!! WHAT THE ROCK ...... IS COOKING!!

Rock leaves as the next match begins -

Match - 3 RVD vs Brock Lesnar (c)
ECW RULES, US TITLE MATCH

Bell rings and match begins -

ECW chants begin to build as Brock lesnar and RVD lock up, Lesnar kicks RVD in the gut and than grabs his arm and than pulls RVD towards himself and than clotheslines him down with a hard thud on the mat. Lesnar than starts to kick him while he is down and than picks him up and than kicks him in the gut and throws him at the ropes. Brock Lesnar leans forward for a backdrop but RVD back rolls over Brock lesnar and than starts to throw right hands at him in the face. And than starts to kick Brock Lesnar in the back of the legs. RVD than throws him at the corner but Brock Lesnar puts the brakes on and than throws RVD hard at the turnbuckle corner. Brock Lesnar than goes to run and squash him in the corner with a clothesline but RVD moves out of the way and than RVD starts to shoulder tackes him in the corner in the gut a few times and than does a backflip like he does and goes for another shoulder tackle charge and hits it. He than jumps up on Brock Lesnar and goes to monkey flip him into the middle of the ring but Brock Lesnar the far stronger man catches him and than throws him into the middle of the ring. RVD lands on his feet and than goes to run at Brock Lesnar but Brock Lesnar big boots RVD down in the middle of the ring. Lesnar goes for the pin fall but he does not get a win only a one count. Brock Lesnar starts to stomp on him and than realizes that he needs to use a forign object if he wants to retain the title and vs MVP in a rematch from last week at Judgment Day, so he rolls under the bottom rope and to the announce table area. He than picks up two steel chairs and throws him in the ring with him and than goes in the ring himself. He goes to pick up RVD in the middle of the ring but RVD in this time had regrouped and regained conciousness and than had kicked Brock Lesnar a few times in the gut and than started to throw right hands at him. He goes to kick him in the back of the head but Brock Lesnar catches the foot. RVD is trying to hit him in the face on one leg but he can not reach.

Jr: King a one legged man in an ass kicking contest never wins..

RVD than realizes that the only thing he can do is hit an enzigure and he goes for that but Brock Lesnar ducks out of his other foot and RVD is now still one legged and now facing the mat below. Lesnar than clubs him in the back a few times and than turns him around and hits a belly to belly suplex on him sending him to the corner of the ring. Brock Lesnar than goes up to his body in the corner and than starts to kick RVD as he is lying there in the corner. But RVD than holding the second ropes for leverage double kicks Brock Lesnar in the gut and than pushes him back a bit. Lesnar than turns around and runs at RVD but RVD is to his feet and than toe leg hold trips him face first into the bottom turnbuckle. RVD than with a huge crowd pop picks up one of the two steel chairs that were thrown in the ring by Brock Lesnar earlier in the match and than from the other end of the ring diagonally across RVD runs at Brock Lesnar and than dropkicks the steel chair into his face. Possibly taking Brock Lesnar out of the match. RVD drags him by the arm into the middle of the ring and than goes for the pin fall but Brock Lesnar kicks out of it. RVD can not believe it. RVD than goes to the turnbuckle takes one look behind him to make sure that BrockLesnar is down and than goes to the top rope in one leap / jump and goes for the five star frog splash but Brock Lesnar in the last split second moves out of the way and RVD hurts his gut and chest area when he goes crashing to the mat below.

Brock Lesnar gets to his feet before the hurt Rob Van Dam and than picks him up and tries to end this match before he can be even more hurt for possible match at Judgment Day He lifts RVD up on his shoulders going for the F5 and than hits the move on RVD. He rolls him up for the pin fall but RVD kicks out of it. Brock Lesnar is complaining to the referee and can not believe it. Brock Lesnar starts to stomp on RVD and than goes out of the ring and gets himself a led pipe. He rolls back into the ring with the led pipe and than waits for RVD to get back to his feet after the devistating F5 to knock his head of his shoulders with the led pipe which would surely take him out of the match. After a few seconds RVD uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet and than turns around where Brock Lesnar was about to swing at his head with the led pipe. But the crafty RVD than kicks Lesnar in the head before he can knock his head off of his shoulders and than Brock in pain drops the bat. RVD starts to kick him in the gut and starts to throw right hands at him. He than picks up quickly one of the other steel chairs that Brock Lesnar had brought into the ring earlier and than had thrown it at Lesnar's face..

King: Looks like RVD is starting to build momentum.

Jr: This is his sort of match...

King: He has had practice in it the last few months with Paul Heyman...

RVD than runs at the ropes and clotheslines Brock Lesnar down. RVD than rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside and for the first time in this match he goes to get a weapon or two. RVD looks and searches for like two minutes under the ring apron and than with a crowd pop lifts up a trash can, RVD rolls in the ring with the trash can and than starts to kick Brock Lesnar so he is groggy, RVD than puts the Trash can on Lesnar's head and than jumps to the top rope and than as lesnar is groggy standing up he flying kicks him down to the can to the face. He goes for the pin fall but Brock Lesnar kicks out of it. RVD takes the Trash can off of him and than. RVD goes for the Five star frog splash with Bock Lesnar down he is at the top rope, he is about to go in mid air but Brock Lesnar was palying possum and than jumps to the top rope with RVD, Brock Lesnar than starts to throw right hands at RVD up at the rope. Than Brock Lesnar hits an F5 from the top rope to the middle of the ring and goes for the pin fall . He gets a three count and retains his title

WINNER AND STILL US CHAMP BROCK LESNAR !

Jr: So Its Lesnar vs MVP a rematch from last week for the us title at Judgment Day...

King: Can't wait..

Paul Heyman's music hits as RVD is walking up the ramp to the back area.

Paul Heyman: (on the stage area) RVD, this week will be one of the hardest weeks ever because I am still not sure if you are ECW proven yet...

Jr: What the hell is he talking about ? He held the TV title for a year.

King: All those mushrooms and being unemployed made him go crazy...

RVD: What are you talking about?

Paul: Your going to be at a Judgment day match against someone in an ECW rules match...

Vince is on the tron in an angry mood.

Vince: SHUT UP PAUL! I AM TIRED OF THIS ECW SHIT ON MY SHOW!

King: Thank you Vince.

Vince: You don't make the matches I do and well the fifth match for this PPV this sunday will be ECW rules it will be RVD vs Paul Heyman and if Heyman likes ECW so much well some ECW champions can be around the ring as lumberjacks. the lumberjacks will be Sandman, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Big Show, Kurt Angle, Tazz and Mick Foley!!!

Paul: What ?

RVD: What ?

King: thats the best desigion he has made all night.

Jr: Thats the smartest thing you have said all night.

King: Hey.....

Commercial break..

Jr: We are back from our final commercial break where we have our main event for this evening, Kane and Undertaker the former heavyweight champion and the 2008 Royal Rumble winner are teaming up as the Brothers of Destruction to take on the World Heavyweight Champion HHH and his partner his manager Paul Bearer.

King: Thats not fair Paul Bearer isn't a pro wrestler he is a manager it will be like a handicap match....

Jr: Well Paul shoudn't have got in the title picture interfeering at Backlash if he didn't want this to happen.

King: Paul will make sure that HHH walks out of Judgment day with the title and Undertaker is buried alive...

Jr: We will just see about that....

Main Event.. BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION VS HHH AND PAUL BEARER
Bell rings and match begins -

Kane and HHH start the match off these men have a good long history with each other with WM 17 (i think) match and HHH making Kane take his mask off in 2003. They lock up, HHH kicks Kane in the gut and than throws him at the ropes but Kane than big boots HHH down. Kane goes for a quick pin fall but than lifts HHH up by his hair and takes him to his corner and than tags him Undertaker his older brother. Undertaker as Kane had held onto Triple H, had thrown a few right hands at him in the gut and upper body than Kane lets go of HHH and went to his corner apron before the end of the five count by the referee. Undertaker than starts to bash ihim in the body with hard pumbling rights and lefts from the best pure stricker in the business today and arguably ever. HHH than falls down to the mat below and than crawls to his corner, normaly Undertaker would stop a tag from happening but in this case he would like to get in the ring with Paul Bearer who he creamated in 2004 and who screwed him out of a title reign last month. Undertaker stands in his corner as HHH crawls to his corner and tags in his partner Paul Bearer Undertaker and Kane's former manager, Paul can't believe it. It takes him a few seconds to slowly crawl into the ring because he isn't a wrestler and doesn't want to be in this match. Undertaker than runs and knocks him off the apron as he is half in the ring. Paul falls through the second rope adn into the ring after Taker did that move. Undertaker than picks him up and than goes to chokeslam him but HHH rolls into the ring and than from behind chop blocks Undertaker down and Paul Bearer than runs into the corner of HHH and quickly tags in his partner.

Undertaker than runs and goes to squash HHH in his corner but HHH moves out of the way and than starts hitting Undertaker with hard kicks and right hands in the corner and than throws him at the ropes and than hits a double AA spine buster on the undertaker. HHH than tags in paul bearer and calls him to go for the pin fall. Paul hooks the leg for the pin fall but Undertaker than grabs Paul bearer and than gets him in the triangle choke finisher he has also known as the Gogoplata. Paul than starts to slowly bleed from the mouth and than HHH comes in the ring and breaks it up and kicks Undertaker in the face. Kane comes in the ring and had enough of this shit and than starts to brawl with HHH in the ring. Kane than hits some hard uppercuts on HHH in the ring and than throws him through the second rope and than the referee goes on the outside of the ring to break it up and force HHH and Kane back to their respective apron corners. Meanwhile in the ring Undertaker goes for the tomb stone pile driver on Paul Bearer but Bearer low blows Undertaker as the referee is tied up with Kane and HHH. Paul goes for the pin fall but Undertaker kicks out. Paul runs at HHH and than tags him in. HHH goes for the pedigree finisher on the Undertaker but Undertaker than back body drops him in the middle of the ring and tags in Kane. Kane than starts to uppercut HHH and than runs at the ropes and than geos to Big Boot him down but HHH ducks out underneath it and than hits a back body drop on Kane. HHH goes for the pin fall but Kane kicks out.

HHH throws Kane at the ropes after stomping on him a bit and than on the rebound Kicks him in the gut and than goes for the pedigree but Kane using his power lifts him up in the air and than hits an atomic drop like move with the knee to the groin and than goes for a chokeslam but HHH quickly wants no more of this and tags in Paul Bearer. HHH rolls out of the ring out awy from the match he takes his belt and runs to the back, meanwhile Kane and Taker double chokeslam Paul Bearer and go for the win. They get a three count.

WINNERS UNDERTAKER AND KANE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION!

King: See HHH was smart he left, saving his energy for Judgment Day. Thats why he is the cerebral assasin.

Jr: Thanks for watching WAW we will see you this sunday at JUDGMENT DAY!

Thanks for reading. Comments please..

Quick Results -

Promo about Kurt Angle's MITB
MVP beat JBL to get a US title shot
Burke and Benjamin beat Jesse and Festus
Brock Lesnar beats RVD ecw rules match
Brothers of Destruction beat HHH and Paul Bearer

Judgment Day PPV THIS SUNDAY!!!

*Poster to be released soon as I get it done*

Matches so far announced –

WHC
HHH © w/ Paul bearer VS The Undertaker
Buried Alive Match

WAW CHAMPIONSHIP

ECW RULES
RVD vs Paul Heyman
Vince Orders all ECW Champions superstars to be lumberjacks
Mick Foley, Sabu, Sandman, Tazz, Tommy Dreamer, Big Show and Kurt Angle

United States Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs MVP

Tag team Tourmoil (tournament)
Dudleys vs New Age Outlaws vs Jesse and Festus vs Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin vs Cryme Tyme vs Test and Kevin Nash

Feel free to make predictions and review the show above.... Thanks for reading.

Nov

Reaction score
BM: Lesnar vs RVD, fantastic match
WM: Tag Team Match just, all were good though.
BP: Angle's MITB....
WP: None.

Overall: Overall a great show, all promos and matches were class. Keep up the good work.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
BM: RVD vs. Lesnar for the US Title.

WM: If I had to pick one, it would be the tag match, although it was still good.

BP: McMahon's first promo announcing the return of the Tag Titles.

WP: I didn't really see a bad promo.

Judgement Day Predictions

WHC
HHH © w/ Paul bearer
VS The Undertaker
Buried Alive Match

WAW CHAMPIONSHIP

Kurt will then cash in and win the title.

ECW RULES
RVD vs Paul Heyman
Vince Orders all ECW Champions superstars to be lumberjacks
Mick Foley, Sabu, Sandman, Tazz, Tommy Dreamer, Big Show and Kurt Angle

United States Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs MVP

Tag team Tourmoil (tournament)
Dudleys vs New Age Outlaws vs Jesse and Festus vs Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin vs Cryme Tyme vs Test and Kevin Nash

Status
Not open for further replies.