Watching NXT from the start (2012 - ???)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Even if he didn't get any better in the ring, heel Bo antics were too good

Reactions: Crippler

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Leo Kruger always sucked.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
NXT Champion: Bo Dallas
NXT Tag Team Champions: The Ascension
NXT Woman's Champion: Paige

NXT Episode 77
December 5th, 2013
Full Sail University: Orlando, Florida

WWE.com exclusive, Cesaro tells Regal not to stick his nose in his business cause it won't end well for him, Leo Kruger then comes over and thanks him for what he did. He says it took him to a place he hasn't been in a while, and Cesaro responds with "It can't be a shower" Kruger says he has a proposition for him, he says he can to be a real American. He has a match with Sami and asks for a few ideas. Cesaro says he'll talk to Zeb, but only if he does something for him. He whispers something in his ear and they both say SAMI ZAYN!

NXT Woman's Championship: Natalya vs. Paige
This is Paige's 2nd televised title defense which is pretty hilarious considering she's been champ since July. They have a really good counter mat wrestling exchange, it's the best woman's mat wrestling I've seen all year and is way better than some of the men, so bravo to them. I feel this is the Paige "call up trial" match, it's the only reason it was booked to see of Paige is main roster ready. I suspect this got clipped, as after all that good counter wrestling once we return from break both women have that worn down messed up hair look, it also cuts in with Paige in full control working the mid-section. They trade abdominal stretches, the match turns into Paige getting the better over and over, using her youth but Nattie isn't totally out as she uses her experience to find little openings to stay in this. Nattie locks in the sharpshooter but Paige counters rolling through and Nattie's head hits the bottom turnbuckle, both are slow to their feet and Paige hits the Paige Turnah for the win. **1/4

After the match; Both ladies hug, as Paige cements her main roster debut.

Backstage: Lana is talking to Rusev when Tyler Breeze walks in and thanks for the help. Lana gets him to leave, and tells Rusev to CRUSH OHNO!

Backstage: Mojo says he more motivated than ever before to become NXT champion followed by making it to the main roster, BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT! Syl and Dawson interrupt. Syl says he can make him a lot of money, Mojo says he knows who he is, he's the guy stiffing Dawson out of all his paychecks, he's seen agents like him. Dawson says yeah sometimes the checks don't clear or even show up, and Syl blames the post office. He challenges Mojo to a match and Mojo says he stays hyped.

Aiden English vs. Jobber
English does his thing and wins with take a bow.

Aiden gives us an encore and is thrown roses after the match, sadly no Regal on commentary this week to put him over even more.

Antonio Cesaro comes out onto the stage, he says he came out to personally apologizes to Byron Saxton. He comes onto the stage and shakes his hand. Cesaro says he lost his temper and apologizes in five different languages. He says as a sign of his goodwill he allow Byron to do WE THE PEOPLE with him, but Byron doesn't say it until he's forced to, and doesn't mean it. Cesaro asks if this is a joke and he's making fun of him now. He rips off Byron's jacket and threatens him again and asks where Regal is. Byron doesn't know, so Cesaro slaps him and leaves.

WWE.com Exclusive Last Week; Sami says tonight the better man won, it's hard accepting coming up short but i'm not done. My time will come. Suddenly, Leo Kruger attacks him from behind and says TaTa.

MOTHERFUCK YEAH! TYSON KIDD IS BACK! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NXT got it's 4th best wrestler back. AND HOLY SHIT! NXT IS CONTINUING THE FEUD :mark: It makes all the sense in the world that, they didn't write Leo off and reverted him back to the old Leo.

Tyson Kidd vs. Leo Kruger
Kidd isn't fully what he use to be, so some of his stuff doesn't look as smooth and clean, but he does make up for in anger and aggressiveness in beating up on Leo. Leo survives the initial Kidd attack and kicks out he previously injured knee of Kidd and takes over. Solid knee work and Kidd sells it tremendously he locks in the sharpshooter, but Sami comes down and distracts Kruger allowing Kidd to roll him up for the win. **

I guess Riley, Renee and Phillips didn't see the beat down that aired before the match, cause they all have no idea why Sami came to the ring.

NXT Championship: Adrian Neville vs. Bo Dallas
This is only 8 minutes, Neville is supremely better and dominates but Bo keeps getting these fluke openings or has to cheat to gain control, also pretty early on in the match the 2nd turnbuckle pad "magically" falls off 8D Bo's control is still basic and forgettable, he works the head but it like whatever. He misses the exposed knee drop to Neville's head which allows him to come back. He hits the Sydal mid-air turn dive to the floor and sets him up for the Red Arrow, but Bo slides to the floor do Neville hits a crossbody off the top. Both men are slow too their feet and Neville slides in at 9 and Bo "falls to the floor" so he gets counted out. Brilliant heel booking. **

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 78
December 11th, 2013

NXT Tag Team Championships: Hunico & Camacho vs. The Ascension
Hunico tries he really does, but Camacho seems to has regressed from his above averageness from earlier in the year and the Ascension sucks as usual. This goes 10 minutes and is one of those predictable booking things. Ascension isolate Hunico with holds and shit killing my will to live, Cam has a meh hot tag and loses to the loses to the Fall of Man. *1/4

Alexander Rusev (w/Lana) vs. Kassius Ohno
I'm 100% sure this is Ohno's last match televised match during his first NXT run, he's already been released, November 8th I think. This is the standard last match booking, Rusev beats him down for 3 minutes with Ohno getting maybe 1 rolling elbow, that Rusev doesn't sell or even fall down. Rusev works the lower-back setting up the Accolade for the win.

So long Hero, I'll see you in 4 years when you come back bigger and fatter than ever, you're still my guy though and saved some of the early NXT's before Sami came in and took this show to another level.

Backstage: Nattie tells Bayley not to be nervous, Bayley says it a lot to handle Charlotte is a lot of bark with no bite. She says she is her friend so Bayley hugs her a little too tight.

Recap of Cesaro beating up Saxton airs, Regal says if Cesaro has a problem with him no need to take it out on Byron Saxton.

Bayley & Natalya vs. Summer Rae & Sasha Banks
Sasha now has her "BOSS" sunglasses and studded jacket, she's also added her motions to her entrance. This is super short at 3 minutes so they have to cram a lot into it, the faces control early, before the BFF's takeover and do stuff before Nattie makes the hot tag. The match breaks down, and Bayley knocks Summer off the apron, but then Sasha hits her with straightjacket neckbreaker which is now named Bankrupt for the win. *1/2

Backstage: Leo Kruger says he's on TASK! to become a real American, his task is to hurt Sami Zayn like nobody has hurt him before.

Scott Dawson (w/Sylvester LeFort) vs. Mojo Rawley
Dawson continues to be a solid hand, he does all his Arn, Tully, WCW 90's Saturday Night tactics before Mojo makes a comeback and hits the Hyperdrive for the win. After the match; Dawson attacks and beats down Mojo. Good for him.

Next Week: The Ascension issues an open challenge, and Bo Dallas vs. Neville for the NXT Championship in a Lumberjack match, and Triple H will be here.

Leo Kruger vs. Sami Zayn
This is weird, it's only 4 minutes with Leo getting 90% of the offense in. At least this version of Leo is watchable, and Sami does a tremendous job bumping and selling getting beaten down by him before making a comeback. He hits all his stuff but when he goes for the tornado DDT Kruger crotches Sami onto the ropes and hits the Slice for the win. **

After the match; Kruger goes for it again, but Sami avoids and takes him to the floor he follows with a flip senton dive and they brawl until refs break it up to end the show.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 79
December 18th, 2013

Triple H comes down to open the show, he panders and says he's here to celebrate the #200 episode, but seeing how I'm not including those fuckshit shows before the rebirth it's only #79. He says with the performance centre only down to road this is just the beginning and NXT will keep getting better and better. THIS IS NXT! THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE BEGINS!

Sami Zayn & Tyson Kidd vs. Leo Kruger & Antonio Cesaro
This is mostly about seeing how in ring shape Kidd is, we get maybe 1 Sami/Cesaro encounter which ruled obviously, but Cesaro and Leo isolate Kid, they don't target the knee or any other body part just wear him down until it's time to go home. Sami gets the hot tag and cleans house, the match breaks down Kidd hits Cesaro with a Tope Con Hello, and Sami hits Leo with the Helluva Kick to win. So disappointing. **

Sasha Banks (w/Summer Rae) vs. Paige
This is about 3 minutes, Sasha continues to grow as a wrestler she has this brief awesome bitchy aggressive moments before slowing the match down with a sleeper, but Paige fights back and making a comeback before hitting the Paige Turnah for the win.

The Ascension come out for their "Open Challenge" AND MOTHERFUCKING SHITBALLS IT'S THE AMEICAN WOLVES! HOLY SHIT! HOW DO I NOT REMEMBER THIS! :lmaolmao Cuase they ain't signing Trips made them change their name, they are now John Cahil and Derek Billington the "AMERICAN PITBULLS" :lmaolmao

The Ascension vs. The American Wolves
Not good, not good at all, highlight is Victor dropping Davey on top of his head. Poor Eddie man, he's such a solid hand and I would have liked to see him as a mid-carder on NXT, but now he's getting hit in the eye with baseball bats and shit. Poor guy, Ascension win with the fall of man.

After the match; Hunico and Camacho come out and watch on, so the Ascension hit Eddie with the fall of man too to send a message.

Backstage: The lovely Devin Taylor is with Kofi Kingston, Kofi says he's excited to be here, but Lana comes over and says Mr. Rusev followed by some Russian words. Kofi says he doesn't understand and Lana says Rusev challenges him to a match next week. He accepts.

KB2GHqT.jpg

HOLY SHIT! Tripsgod going all out for this #200 episode, he has Finkle looking hilarious in this oversized suit doing ring introductions for the main event.

Lumberjack Match for the NXT Championship: Adrian Neville vs. Bo Dallas
God dammit it, I hate Lumberjack matches. The Lumberjacks are all the new crop of soon to be callups and jobbers, oh and Tyler Breeze is out there. Well, way to give away the finish guys 8D Early in the match, Bo throws Neville to the floor but when Tyler goes to throw him back in, Neville slaps the taste out of his mouth. Back from break, Bo takes over and works the head a lot like last week, it's pretty forgettable it just feels like killing time until Neville can make a comeback and they go into the finish. Neville goes for the Red Arrow but Bo rolls to the floor, the other Lumberjacks some over to get him so Neville dives onto all of them and wipes them out. He rolls Bo back in and again goes for the Red Arrow but Tyler pulls Bo out of the way, and Neville crashes and burns which allows Bo to cover for the win. **

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Didn't want American wolves signing....Never liked Davey Richards.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 80
December 25th, 2013 ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is basically a highlights show, interviews followed by DA MATCH~!

Backstage: Cesaro says out of the small crop of world-class technical wrestlers that he admired. Regal was the only one he ever truly respected. His ruthlessness and evil genius was an inspiration for his whole career and he was so happy when he helped him get his job here in the WWE, but just because he did that and knows him very well, he had to know that this day would come. The day where there's only room for one of them, and that's the younger, stronger, and far, far better man.

Backstage: Devin Taylor is with NXT Woman's Champion Paige, she asks what her thoughts on Emma. She says Emma will always be a dance to her, but she earned her respect and not only does she do her dances in the ring, but she knows some moves in the ring. And she gave her, her hardest victory to date. This belt proves she's the best woman's WRESTLER on the roster. This is a promise to all you Diva's I will be the most dominant to ever step foot in the WWE and make history.

Paige leaves, and Bo Dallas comes over, he says he's sure she wants to know all about when he won the NXT championship. But he needs to talk about is his BO-Lievers and how important it is, to Bo-Lieve in yourself and him. He relives the moment him winning the NXT title with some footage.

Backstage: William Regal ays he's in the late autumn of his thirty-year career and he's been pondering over his legacy, What's it all been about? He's a vicious, sadistic, and spiteful fighter. He's been a unique entertainer. He never achieved the one thing that he coveted the most, and that was to become the World Heavyweight Champion, but that's his fault. Because he has a wonderful knack for getting himself into a lot of trouble. But for the people who really know, he's always been a second to none world-class technical wrestler. That was until Antonio Cesaro came along. Because even on his best day, he's ten times the wrestler that he's ever been and he knows that and that's what this is really all about. He has an intense desire to prove it and he's going into this match knowing the only chance he has of surviving or winning it is a miracle, and that's not coming to a faithless old villain like himself. He's not worried or scared, and in fact, he's relishing the thought. He's going to compete with every drop of violent venom that he's got left, and if this is the end, he can't think of a more noble way to go.

Recap of the 2/3 Falls match airs.

Backstage: Devin Taylor is with Sami Zayn, she tries to get his thoughts on wrestling Cesaro. He calls Cesaro a beast and saying, as much as he loves the "MOTY" chants. It will always bother him that he came out on the losing end, and it's also why this issue with Cesaro will never end. Sami says his focus now is Bo Dallas and the NXT championship, he says but before that, he challenges Leo to a 2/3 falls match on the first show of 2014.

Antonio Cesaro vs. William Regal
They have this amazing mat wrestling exchange to start with Cesaro getting the better because he's stronger, faster and has better technique. But Regal keeps it close with his old school tactics and ring awareness. They battle over arm positioning, Regal isn't as violent like he was against Ohno cause it's not about that, this is about who is the better and if Regal can keep up now. So they take it really slow and build up the mat work, and just as it looks like Regal would come out on top Cesaro takes out his knee and begins working it. I love that everything is a struggle, like even Cesaro locks in a kneebar Regal keeps trying to go to Cesaro's face which pisses off Cesaro so he now starts dirtying it up, by taking off the knee brace exposing the knee. Cesaro busting out the BROCKLOCK which ruled, but Regal gets to the ropes. Regal tries his uppercuts to come back, but Cesaro is NOW THE NEW KING OF UPPERCUTS AND KILLS HIM AFTER 1. That gives Cesaro control back so he smokes him with 10 in a row, Cesaro does the big swing for 9 seconds and goes to finish it but with the Neutralizer, but Regal backdrops out of it and drops the knee onto the bicep. FUCK YEAH! He works it which takes away all of Cesaro's arm strength and more importantly the uppercuts. Sadly, Regal doesn't work it long enough before he starts throwing Cesaro around with suplexs. He goes for the running knee, but his knee buckles. AND CESARO HEADBUTTS HIM IN THE CHEST! BUT REGAL COMES BACK WITH A KILLER HEADBUTT WHICH FLOORS CESARO :mark: Cesaro fights out of a butterfly suplex, but Regal counters into the regal stretch attempts but Cesaro makes it to the ropes. Cesaro hits the dropkick Regal down and begins shaking back feeling into his arm. THEN HE JUMPS AND DOUBLE STOMPS REGAL IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD! BRUH! Regal is out cold and Cesaro feels bad like he knows he went too far with a double stomp, Regal begins using Cesaro's body to get to his feet and Cesaro finishes him off with the Neutralizer. Fuckin Regal man, he's still putting on classics in 2013. ****

After the match; Regal is being helped to the back, but Cesaro comes over and shakes his hand.

I just remembered that was Regal's retirement match.

THE GREATEST BRITISH WRESTLER OF ALL TIME! IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE. PUT THIS MAN IN THE HALL OF FAME!

Awardz coming later tonight.

Reactions: Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Unpopular opinion: Regal is a great character, has the best mannerisms9 and always can cut a good promo that explains convoluted angles.....but I could never get into his in ring work. I might be biased towards skinny arms and love handles.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
AWARDZ

Match of the Year List

24. Corey Graves vs. Adrian Neville - November 13th, 2013 **3/4
23. The Wyatt Family vs. Bo Dallas & Adrian Neville - May 8th, 2013 **3/4
22. Antonio Cesaro vs. Bo Dallas - July 3rd, 2013 **3/4
21. The Wyatt Family vs. Adrian Neville, Corey Graves & William Regal - July 10th, 2013 **3/4
20. Kassius Ohno & Corey Graves vs. The Wyatt Family - June 5th, 2013 **3/4
19. Adrian Neville, Corey Graves & Adrian Neville vs. The Wyatt Family - June 19th, 2013 **3/4
18. Adrian Neville & Oliver Grey vs. The Wyatt Family - February 13th, 2013 **3/4
17. Leo Kruger vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn - July 17th, 2013 **3/4
16. Sami Zayn vs. Curt Hawkins - September 18th, 2013 **3/4
15. Kassius Ohno & Leo Kruger vs. Adrian Neville & Oliver Grey - February 6th, 2013 **3/4
14. Emma vs. Paige - July 24th, 2013 ***
13. The Shield vs. Cory Graves, Adrian Neville & Xavier Woods - August 14th, 2013 ***
12. Sami Zayn vs. Bo Dallas - October 16th, 2013 ***
11. Sami Zayn vs. Leo Kruger - July 10th, 2013 ***
10. Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn - November 27th, 2013 ***
8. Antonio Cesaro vs. Adrian Neville - April 24th, 2013 ***
7. Antonio Cesaro vs. Sami Zayn - May 22nd, 2013 ***
6. Leo Kruger vs. Antonio Cesaro - October 10th, 2013 ***1/4
5. Sami Zayn vs. Jack Swagger - September 4th, 2013 ***1/4
4. Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro - June 12th, 2013 ***1/4
3. Luke Harper vs. Kassius Ohno - November 6th, 2013 ***3/4
3. Kassius Ohno vs. William Regal - April 10th, 2013 ****
2. Antonio Cesaro vs. William Regal - December 25th, 2013 ****
1. Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro - August 21th, 2013 ****

Top 5 Feads of the Year

5. Regal/Cesaro
4. AUDREY MARIE/SASHA BANKS
3. Regal/Ohno
2. Summer/Paige
1. Sami/Cesaro

Tag Team Of the Year

This one is pretty obvious, even though they left in August, they're still the best tag team of the year. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan... The Wyatt Family.....FUCK THE ASCENSION!

Wrestler of the Year

This one was up in the air, it looked like Ohno had it in the bag for the first 6 to 7 months, but then he got benched for being fat. Then Sami came in and FUCKED THIS WHOLE SHIT UP! Cesaro also came on strong too later half of the year as he had someone in Sami who has some competition with. Guys like Leo, Neville were also in the mix but distant 3rd and 4th. Shoutout to Regal too 3for3.

5. Leo Kruger
4. Kassius Ohno
3. Neville
2. Cesaro
1. Sami Zayn

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 81
January 1st, 2014

Tyler Breeze has entered the building.

Alexander Rusev (w/Lana) vs. Kofi Kingston
Solid Rusev showcase, he runs through all his stuff and Kofi along with Regal puts him over huge, Kofi has some nice come from behind offense showing heart but Rusev keeps cutting him off with strikes. Accolade wins it for Rusev.

Backstage: Devin Taylor is with Sylvester Lefort, he wishes Dawson a speedy recovery after getting his leg broken by MOJO RAWLEY!!!!! He says he's looking for a new client, Bull Dempsey walks over and Syl calls him too fat to work with him. Mason Ryan then comes behind him and says he's not here for this and calls him an idiot. Syl cusses him out in French.

Number #1 Contenders Match for the NXT Woman's Championship: Natalya vs. Emma
Decent Vet vs. Youth match, Nattie does a solid job carrying Emma through the mat wrestling to start, they immediately cut to both ladies getting their stuff in before cutting right to the finish, Nattie applies this awesome submission I have no idea what it's called but she wraps Emma up like a pretzel, but she does the mistake of breaking the hold when Emma doesn't tap, and she goes for the sharpshooter instead but Emma rolls through for two. She quickly escapes and locks in the Emma lock for the win. *1/2

Tonight: Sami/Leo ~ 2/3 Falls & English vs. Cass in a Sing-off.

Rene Young is in the ring for the sing-off, English comes out first followed by Cass. English goes first and sings in Italian, Cass then goes and disses English the whole time. Cass wins via fan vote so English attacks him from behind and lays him out.

Tyler Breeze vs. Mason Ryan
Syl comes out before the match and distracts Mason allowing Breeze to get the jump, Breeze does what he can but Mason is still the biggest sack of shit wrestling. He takes out Syl on the floor, but when he rolls back in Breeze hits him with the beauty-shot for the win.

2 out of 3 Falls Match: Leo Kruger vs. Sami Zayn
This gets maybe 10-11 minutes, Leo goes on the offensive early he takes the fight to Sami before Sami can take the fight to him, and dominates for a good 3 minutes straight to start the match. He targets the lower back and it's Sami so he bumps and sells it really well, Leo goes for a running Lariat but Sami catches him in with the exploder into the corner and the helluva kick to go up 1-0. Back from the break, both men are fighting up top but Leo shoves him from the top to the floor landing on his lower back/kidneys. Leo really seems to have taken like 3 steps behind since he returned to his creepy heel, lots of shitty clubbing blows like he's just filling time. But he does bust out the swinging neck breaker with Sami's feet hooked on the top rope for two. They fight up top again, but this time Sami shoves Leo to the mat but misses the crossbody and Leo applies the GCIII but Sami get to the ropes to break it. Leo begins taking his frustration out with some punches but he toys with Sami too long allowing him to find an opening but again Leo cuts him off with an awesome double A spinebuster, he sets him up again for the running Lariat but Sami counters into inverted face plant followed by the Koji Clutch and Leo taps. 2-0 Sami. **1/2

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 82
January 8th, 2014

Summer Rae (w/Sasha Banks) vs. Bayley (w/Natalya)
This is fine, nothing groundbreaking, Summer isn't good but she's great at being the bitchy blonde. She doesn't take Bayley serious and toys with her for the most part before Bayley makes a comeback and hits the Hugplex for the win.

Tom Phillips dubs Bayley "The Dr. of Hugganomics"

Backstage: The elegant Devin Taylor is with Woods, she sadly announces that KANE is here and wants to address him. Woods says a bunch of stuff before saying he's over NINE THOUSAND!

Colin Cassidy vs. Aiden English
Holy Shit, Cass used to be in shape, good for him. This goes maybe 3 minutes Cass beats him up early but English takes advantage of Cass' over-aggressiveness and takes over, he wears him down with a headlock before Cass makes a comeback but English kicks out his knee from under him and hits the take a bow for the win. *1/2

Backstage: Devin Taylor is with Adrian Neville. He gets a phone call and answers it, he looks to the side and Tyler Breeze is facing the wall and is the one that phoned him. Devin bails and Neville asks what he's doing. Tyler turns around but doesn't look at him. He says he was calling him so he didn't have to look into his uggo face when he talked to him. He wanted to tell him sorry about the Bo Dallas loss, and he started it. They argue about who started it, and Tyler says the NXT Universe deserves a gorgeous champion, and that's him. Neville asks if he likes game? and says his favourite is the waiting game. Tyler says that's the worst one, and Neville says he'll wait until next week to punch his face. He leaves and Tyler says, "Man That Gravity Forgot? More like...The Man That Mother Nature Forgot...To Make Good Looking."

Xavier Woods comes down to the ring for his match, KANE COMES OUT IN HIS CORPORATE BEST GREY SUIT! He says he's sure he's proud of his recent success on the main roster, no not in the ring but being one of those that signed the petition that will bring back the Big Show to WWE. Kane says The Authority had not forgotten, and the time has come for his punishment and brings out Rusev :mark:

Xavier Woods vs. Alexander Rusev (w/Lana & Kane)
Goes 2 minutes or so, Rusev is getting better and better as the weeks go by, he wins with the Accolade.

Tyson Kidd vs. Baron Corbin
Kidd Showcase, Corbin is planting the seeds of his lone wolfness just not totally there yet, however, he does have a nice showing here. Decent punches and plays the mean aggressive bigger man. He uses the height/weight and power advantage to throw Kidd around and Kidd makes him look great. For some reason Saxton has randomly turned heel, I guess he's in his feelings that Regal lost to Cesaro so now he's taking all the heels side. Kidd makes a comeback and hits a neckbreaker off the top for the win. *1/4

Hunico & Camacho DEBUT THE CHOPPER BIKE ENTRANCE :mark:

xeCxYQR.gif

Tornado Match: Hunico & Camacho vs. The Ascension
This is bad, a really shitty brawl for over 12 minutes, both teams take turns with punches and kicks and shitty clubbing blows to the body. This could have been amazing if they would have allowed them to use weapons and use the arena as part of the fight instead of having it just stay in the ring, I hated how if HunicoConnorr would fight in the ring, the other two would also fight int he ring, if they go to the floor they all go to the floor. It's okay to get some distrance. There also wasn't that hate like a tornado match should have. It's all bad, ASScension wins with the Fall of man shit. *

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 83
January 15th, 2014

Triple H comes down to open the show, he says it is an exciting time to be here. He announces that the WWE NETWORK WILL LAUNCH ON FEBRUARY 24, 2014. He also has another announcement on February 27, NXT will go LIVE. WE ARE GONNA SHOW THE WORLD THAT NEXT IS THE FUTURE, AND THE FUTURE IS NOW!

Pk6anfT.png
Pk6anfT.png
Pk6anfT.png
Pk6anfT.png
Pk6anfT.png
Pk6anfT.png
Pk6anfT.png
Pk6anfT.png
Pk6anfT.png
Pk6anfT.png

Adrian Neville vs. Tyler Breeze
This is fine, I don't wanna say they're holding back, but doesn't click like it would in the future. They go back and forth for the first half of the match, I kinda wish they would have played up the "Don't hit me in the face" stuff more, but they didn't Neville seems to be 1 step ahead for the most part as he's more battle tested. But Breeze catches him with Jericho's springboard apron dropkick and Neville takes a fantastic bump off the apron to the floor. Breeze has a decent short control segment before they go to the big moves and big counters for near-falls. They do this awesome spot with Neville catching the beauty shot in mid-air and counters into a sitdown powerbomb for two, the match then ends when Neville blocks a Frankensteiner and hits the Red Arrow for the win. **1/4

CJ Parker vs. Jason Jordan
Shitty CJ squash. LOOOOOL Jason might be the only NXT original to still be a jobber :lmao

MoJo Rawley vs. Bo Dallas
Saxton either doesn't watch the show or is a complete moron, he says Bo loves when the crowd is cheering for MoJo because he uses that and BOOOOO's as motivation, WHAT?!?!?!?! YOU STUPID FUCK! HE'S DOING THE DELUSIONAL GIMMICK WHERE HE THINKS THE BOOOOO'S MEAN THEY'RE JUST EXTENDING SAYING BO. YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! This match is just like commentary, fucking awful Bo is terrible and MoJo is even worse, don't think we forgot what you did to Dawson. YOU FUCK! It's the blind leading the blind. Bo rolls him up and uses the tights for the win. *

Alexander Rusev (w/Lana) vs. Kofi Kingston
This gets 12 minutes which is way too long, it's pretty much an extended version of their first match. Kofi in 2014 is like Nattie in 2014, they don't have anything for him so he's pretty much the test guy I'm guessing like Send him down to NXT to work with Rusev and let's see if he's main roster ready. That's the only reason I can think why this gets so much time. I like Rusev but he's still pretty new, so he has problems filling time and moves super slow clearly wasting time. He also gets really repetitive on offense, so the crowd start shitting on this with Feed me more, Goldberg chants and doing the wave. So fuck them, but I also get it this January has been pretty terrible. Kofi has a pretty solid comeback and hits the fuckin trouble in paradise and covers for the win. WHAT! HOLY SHIT! I didn't know Resev lost in NXT i through he ran through all of the roster and his first loss was against Cena. UGH! Why Kofi tho? *1/4

Reactions: Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Kofi out here holding down talent.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2

NXT Episode 84
January 22nd, 2014

Eiden debuts as the ring announcer, dat chocolate.

Wesley Blake vs. Adrian Neville
Wesley's gimmick is a cowboy, so yeah. This is a solid Neville showcase/squash he busts out some new stuff mixed with his regular stuff. Neville looks super fluent on offense all his spots, flips and moves all look crisp. Wesley gets like two punches in before Neville makes a comeback and ends it with the Red Arrow.

Backstage: The stunning Devin Taylor welcomes the BFF's, she asks Charlotte where she's been. Charlotte says she's been enjoying the benefits of being a BFF. Limousines, jets, the kind of things you do when you're a part of her family. She doesn't get why she's asking about Bayley, who REALLY cares about the cat lady. Life isn't about hugs and headbands, and neither is NXT. Life is vicious and she's not sweet and innocent. She dropped the nobody and joined the somebodies. Summer says 2014 is the year of the BFFs, starting with her match against Natalya.

Xavier Woods vs. Alexander Rusev (w/Lana)
Woods is now coming out to "Somebody call my mamma", and Rusev is now wearing proper gear, not the leather caveman stuff he's been wearing so he must have gotten the green light. Fun Rusev showcase, way better than last week and way better than their first match even though it's pretty much the same match. Rusev beats the shit out of him for 95% of the match, Woods makes a comeback but gets cut off and Rusev locks in the Accolade for the win.

After the match; Rusev locks in the Accolade again, but FUCKING' SIN CARA MAKES THE SAVE. Poor Hunico.

CJ Parker vs. Antonio Cesaro
FUCK YEAH! CESARO IS BACK! :mark: Cesaro totally outclasses, out wrestlers and makes this guy look like a complete jobber. CJ dizzies himself trying an Airplane Spin, but being the master of the swing, it doesn't phase Cesaro. He gets the Cesaro Swing and then the Neutralizer to win.

After the Match; Sami Zayn comes out onto the stage, but he's on a crutch :( he says 2014 is off to a bit of a rough start, with this medical situation. 2013 was the best year of his career and a lot of that has to do with the matches he's had here. One match, in particular, did a lot for him and that was with Antonio Cesaro. They called it the best wrestling match of the year, but for me, that's just one black eye on an otherwise great year, and he needs to fix that. He's asking him for a rematch. Cesaro gets the mic and walks up to him on the stage, and says NO! He throws the mic down and bumps his shoulder as he walks past him.

Backstage: Devin Taylor interviews The Miz, Miz says this is his first time here, and it's awesome. He says he's feeling saucy tonight, and they might have to do Miz TV. CJ Parker comes in and asks why the people keep booing, but he's talking to himself. Miz says he can see why and CJ doesn't get it. Miz says he just interrupted someone who's done everything there is to do, and that's disrespectful. CJ says he must have a ginormous carbon footprint because he's spewing all kinds of toxic waste. CJ says to consider this an environmental act, and he slaps him and leaves.

Renee joins, Saxton, Phillips and A-Train. FUCKING 4 MAN BOOTH!

Natalya (w/Bayley) vs. Summer Rae (w/Sasha Banks)
Goes about 2 and a half, Nattie again carries her on the mat before Summer takes over, she's starting to use her long legs as a weapon so that's cool. Nattie came back way too soon, she catches a spinning leg lariat and counters into the Sharpshooter for the win.

Backstage: Devin welcomes Cass and Enzo, Enzo not has pimped out his wheelchair that he's in. She asks Enzo for an update on his health and he says before he broke his leg, he lived life on the edge. Turns out, it's a little rough with a broken leg, so he decided to jump off. Difference between him and many other people is he can fly. Cass says he'll be back in no time, Aiden English comes over. He says the last time he checked, he beat him in a match and their singing contest was a draw after Cass tripped and fell. Cass says it's been cheap shot after cheap shot and he's surprised he hasn't gone home with the ugly girl from the party. He goes to sing, but Enzo runs over his foot as they leave.

Bo Dallas comes out for his "Banner raising ceremony" He says he wants everyone here to know that their reactions to their champion is why they're here to celebrate this historic moment. He cherishes their cheers. When you chant LETS GO BO, it gives him so much strength and it puts him to bed at night like a warm blanket. NXT officials have decided to celebrate the longest reigning NXT Champion in history. Bo says he didn't ask for this, but he humbly accepts. He thanks his family, friends and 4th-grade history teacher for teaching him so much. He unveils a banner hanging from the rafter celebrating his 224th championship day. Adrian Neville comes down the ring, he says he's here on behalf of everyone to tell him to shut up. Bo just laughs and Neville says he's going to take the privilege from around his waist. Bo says Adrian beat a nobody to earn this shot in 4:45 and says he's a champion. It wouldn't take him that long to beat him and says this is outlandish and insane and it's absolutely pointless. Triple H comes on the tron and says their match never had a conclusive ending, and it's a bold statement by Bo, he'll give it to them both. He says if Adrian can last 4:45 with Bo, then Neville will receive his rematch on February 27th. Also, that match starts now.

Beat the clock challenge: Adrian Neville vs. Bo Dallas
Spoiler alert this goes 4:45, Neville toys and wastes the clock early, Bo is so green he just goes along with it instead of trying to be the aggressor. He finally gets it once he takes over at the 3-minute mark, Neville takes some great bumps and it's the best Bo showing to date. Bo covers after everything and tries the cheap rollups but Neville keeps kicking out. Neville comes back and in the last 60 seconds, he goes for Red Arrow but Bo rolls to the floor and stalls for 45 of those seconds, what an idiot. Neville clearly yells at him so Bo comes back in and Neville runs out the clock to win. Damn Bo is dumb.

After the match; Bo tries to cheapshot him from behind but Neville sees it coming and avoids, Bo hits headfirst into the turnbuckle KO'ing himself. Neville then hits the Red Arrow and counts to three.