• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wasn't Lashley No. 1 Contender?

Great One

??? It was at least his finisher (idk why he doesn't use that anymore), and it was what they announced him as in MMA.

Kizza

Sarcasm bro.

Doesn't he use a spear now? Dominator was bad ass.

Great One

And he has like two moves in his moveset (that backbreaker thing and the spear?). Otherwise all he does is punches. He had a much larger moveset in the WWE...

straight_edge76

Yeah I agree its like his MMA people told hin now we all know you are coming back, don't hurt yourself by showing a variety of wrestling moves. lol

Quintastic One

I think he was named the number one contender for after A.J. Styles and Daniels.

The match between A.J. Styles and Daniels for the TNA World Championship at Final Resolution was made before the TCS ever took place.

Since A.J. Styles and Daniels are fighting at Final Resolution, Bobby Lashley needs a match and he hasn't finished his feud with Steiner yet.

This. They are probably going to have Bobby Lashley Vs. Scott Steiner with Lashley putting up his #1 Contendership and Steiner putting up the fact that he wont bother Lashley's wife anymore. It would make logical sense considering Styles Vs. Daniels was already announced. That way it gives us two important matches for the PPV.

Yes I realize how ridiculous it is to have Steiner in a #1 Contenders feud but storyline wise you can see it's logical.

xtremebadass

TNA needs to explain their shit better because not once did I hear them say Lashley gets winner of Daniels/Styles, they said he was No. 1 Contender for Styles, I think they said LASHLEY VS STYLES? WOW!!! or some shit like that.

Quintastic One

They do. And they also need to not drop and start feuds at the drop of a hat. I cite D'Angelo Dinero for this. The guys allegiances and feuds change every 2 weeks. If they were to be doing that with the actual main eventers, then we'd have a problem on our hands.

JMay187

The only thing with Dinero was he got Suicide to join his team along with Hernandez and Matt Morgan vs. The Dudleys

this is the longest he has been going with the same storyline.

JMay187

Kinda what there going with.

Kinda WWE's version of New Breed vs. the originals

or WCW's version of the Million Dollar Club vs. New Blood

Quintastic One

The only thing with Dinero was he got Suicide to join his team along with Hernandez and Matt Morgan vs. The Dudleys

this is the longest he has been going with the same storyline.

They need to just make their storylines less convoluted. Because while at the same time that Dinero and Suicide were feuding Homicide discovered Suicides identity, but completely ignored that side of his own story for a feud with Amazing Red. Dinero returned with no resolution to his feud with Suicide and suddenly is a tweener/good guy.

See it's starting to make me sound confusing because the wild web of feuds and storylines is confusing in itself. I'm a big Dinero fan. I just wish they'd simplify this shit and let Suicide feud with Homicide instead of getting involved with Team ECW. And if they have to get Suicide involved allow him to challenge Dinero to one last match to settle their differences first. Rather than just having everyone continue to be in a wild web of influence against Team ECW, The World Elite, Morgan and Hernandez, Dinero and Suicide, and the X Division Champion.

It's far too intricate with no real reason to believe that half of these feuds are actually going to be reasonably resolved.

straight_edge76

^WTF?!?!?!?!?!
He may suck in the ring but their is no denying he is over as fuck.

Kizza

Only because people know who he is. Scott Steiner is also over. Everyone's fucking over in TNA, cos there's like 10 people there lmao.