Wasn't Lashley No. 1 Contender?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

He won the TNA Championship Series on Thanksgiving right? He won a No. 1 Contender spot right? Next week comes he is still feuding with Steiner and Styles feuds with Daniels? WTF!

LKP

LASHLEY might cash it in or whatever at the Jan 4th tapings. Maybe the feast of fired winner who gets a title shot cashes in also aka joe and there is a 3 way match on the 4th jan impact. That could be a good match.

LKP

They did not specify so it could be anytime. Maybe a lashley heel turn? The faces who go to tna Do not stay face for long.

Kizza

Lmao at Lashley being a contender. I like the guy, but lmao.

noumenon

Fuck Lashley... he'll be gone from TNA quicker than he was from WWE. Then again they let him fight on the side so who knows. But still, keep the "The Boss" (what a horrible nick name, wtf that come from?) away from the title.

Kizza

I know right? The Boss is having his woman taken by BIG POPPA PUMP. Stupid name.

THE BOSS BOBBY. I'M THE BOSS BOBBY. Just lmao.

noumenon

Meshing his MMA career with wrestling is also stupid beyond belief. What happens the day he gets his ass handed to him in a fight or something? Go ahead and work that into a program.

xtremebadass

So Lashley is going to have a title shot to cash in then once after Feast or Fired there will be another superstar ready to cash in for the title also? Real good job TNA, what is this amatuer hour?

JMay187

Reaction score
I think he was named the number one contender for after A.J. Styles and Daniels.

The match between A.J. Styles and Daniels for the TNA World Championship at Final Resolution was made before the TCS ever took place.

Since A.J. Styles and Daniels are fighting at Final Resolution, Bobby Lashley needs a match and he hasn't finished his feud with Steiner yet.

Kizza

So Lashley is going to have a title shot to cash in then once after Feast or Fired there will be another superstar ready to cash in for the title also? Real good job TNA, what is this amatuer hour?

It'd be much much worse if they didn't finish the two feuds first. I'm presuming he gets the first shot after the Daniels/AJ blow-off match.

Klide

"The Boss" LMAO sounds like the generic nick names that come from Sd vs Raw

Great One

Better than THE GOD OF THUNDER! At least. What was so wrong with The Dominator?