Was it the right decision?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Who pissed in Dolph's's Cheerios tonight? Did the local shop burn your tacos?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Oh cmon, Rio isn't on the league of the top faces or heels(reaction wise). He's just in the middle of the roster.

He got minimal reactions as a heel the first time around. His reactions as a face weren't elite, they were just sufficient. People act like he came out to crickets as a face which is just bullshit.

And now as a heel (1.5 matches) he is drawing plenty of heat, so SUCK IT HATERS.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
In theory, Del Rio seems like he'd be better as a baby face easily because of how likable and 'innocent' Richard Rodriguez is. It's an easy way to get sympathy on Del Rio's side and heat for his opponent, by humiliating and/or attacking Richardo. However, Del Rio himself just looks like a heel. His face almost has an evil or smarmy look to it and he can't even smile without looking devilish to me. He has a pretty sinister grin in my opinion.

I'm glad they turned him because the double turn was brilliant and so far, he hasn't proven he's any more over as a face than a heel so what difference does it make, especially since it gives us a feud that actually feels like it has some meat to it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Who pissed in Dolph's's Cheerios tonight? Did the local shop burn your tacos?

c34df708a2b78efb572a069c744e3483.jpg

calm down princess. we're just joking around

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Never understood ADR's inability to get over (sorry Dolph). The guy has one of the best looks in the business, he's great in the ring, and he works the mic well even with that accent. He had a monster push behind him even with a destiny gimmick. The crowd have simply never cared, and I'm one of them, I just don't know why. He bores me. I agree he should be a face and it's just unfortunate the double turn had to involve him, as it could be much better with a more over heel and someone less over pushed (again, sorry Dolph).

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You don't have to apologize for being wrong. He was over as a face.

edit: And I'm talking pre-Swagger feud. When he was working with Big Show. He had nothing to work with after that.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
His content was crap / they gave you no reason to like him beyond being Mexican and liking America.