Warrior Warrior Heading to TNA??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I really hope they do this. It will make for some awful (but still kinda amusing in that car crash way) television.

ecwrules1994

Reaction score
Warrior in TNA. In The USA, i highly doubt he'll get signed and can he even still wrestle that good?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Update on Warrior coming to TNA, Read on if you dare:

- Officials are indeed trying to get the Ultimate Warrior to come to TNA. If he comes in, he would likely tag team with Sting. The two haven't teamed up in 22 or 23 years after breaking into professional wrestling together.

In a trivia note, WCW's original plan for Warrior was to have him debut at the record setting July 7, 1998 Monday Nitro show at the Georgia Dome, which ended up featuring the memorable Goldberg title win over Hollywood Hogan. WCW's plan was to have Sting & Warrior team up to take on Hogan & The Giant. However, WCW couldn't seal the deal with Warrior in time and the match was called off. Warrior and Sting never teamed together during in WCW.

Should Warrior end up coming to TNA, it won't be happening at Slammiversary because no deal is done.

Osama says: :nonono: