Warrior Warrior Heading to TNA??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
TNA is interested in bringing in Warrior and has expressed their interest to Warrior's camp. One would assume that TNA would not mention Warrior's name on Impact last night unless they had a deal done with him, but TNA hasn't always followed that rule.

Warrior is set to return to the ring in June for a show in Madrid, Spain for NWE.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Oh dear lord....Really the Warrior? Why?

Owenhart32

Reaction score
How Smart, bring in a man who cant wrestle a day in his life, i want to know who actually thought of bringing in The Unultimate Warrior, Jarrett, carter, russo, or mantell.

xtremebadass

I never had the priveledge of seeing the Ultimate Warrior in the ring, heard he was pretty intense, but why would TNA invest in that old of a superstar?

MikeRaw

I never had the priveledge of seeing the Ultimate Warrior in the ring, heard he was pretty intense, but why would TNA invest in that old of a superstar?

Dont call anything to do with seeing ultimate warrior a "privelidge" again, lol. JK. Its not his ring stuff that was bad, it was what happened out of the ring. But I hope this doesnt happen, they need to realize it wont help ratings. So theres no other need to bring him in. Im much more interested watching the youn guys fight it out in the X Diision and having guys like Joe, Angle, Christian, Kaz, Abyss, Sting, and Roode use the main event stuff. I dont think they need this has been.

Rell

Reaction score
Wow, is this a joke?

:smh

Evil Austin

I thought that TNA would learn from the WWE's mistakes Warrior is a thing in the past yes he may bring ratings for like two - four weeks but thats it, no title runs and anything. If you want ratings bring others up to his level like warrior don't just use what WWE has been doing.

Rell

Reaction score
Todays wrestling fan more than likely doesn't know who Ultimate Warrior is. Of course we're familiar with him, but the internet community is a pretty small portion of fans. TNA is trying to market towards the general population right? Well, a superstar from the 80's will not generate anything if you ask me, unless his last name is Hogan.

Reaction score
The Ultimate Warrior was one of the biggest frauds in the history of wrestling as a far as I'm concerned. He basically mooched off the industry to make big bucks, and nothing more. Promos, wrestling ability, storytelling, comedic value, even charisma in my book...he had absolutely ZERO of it. Sure, there have been guys just as bad or even worse, the difference is that he actually had runs as a champion. I don't even want to think about that guy wrestling another show, much less in TNA ever again.

C4

Didn't he like.... retire? :confused:

This is going in a bad direction and I can see that already, please steer away from the Warrior...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score

Age didn't stop them from signing Sting, Randy Savage, or Kevin Nash. Hell even having someone like Scott Hall coming in just to get a pay check. If you have name value TNA will sign you no matter how past your prime you are.

Mike1989

Reaction score
Maybe the reason TNA want the guy is because NWE put the guy on their show and they sold out a 15,000 arena or something like that. So that being said put TNA in a 15,000 arena and the likelihood is they wouldn't sell out. So maybe TNA want him in the hope that he is still a big name that "draws".

Can't see the point but hey Joe's hardly been a world class champion, Rhoode's bland as hell, Angle is injured, Nash is okay but far from his prime, Sting hasn't been interesting since WCW, Booker T should have stayed in the WWE. As for the other main eventers the only ones I still want to watch are Christian and AJ.