Warning for J: Spamming of the forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I find that very difficult to believe. Do happen to recall what account she signed up under?

By the way, I'm not kidding here, if I find out that anybody on here contacted her in any way shape or form I'm gonna lose my shit. Obviously there isn't a lot I can do about it but I can at least ensure that I don't assosciate with the low life cock suckers who would do such a thing.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
It was something like ''Real''. Because there was someone else registered with her name.
Again there was a talk to somehow contact her, but we didn't really do anything in the end because she or (LKP) did everything by herself.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Me too. But again, nothing really happened. I really don't know what Chris is talking about.

...god...

Reaction score
Why does it matter so much anyway? What if we did? I remember debating this with you before. Who cares if it's the internet, you can still do an altruistic deed by saving someone a lifetime of regret in a lie of a relationship. What ever happened to doing good for others out of high morales and respect? How can you call someone a low-life for NOT doing the right thing, that makes absolutely no sense, it would be the other way around if anything. This seems like all your personal belief for some reason, not a rational point of view. Also, don't bring up anything related to me in your response as I have a feeling you will, it doesn't apply and I don't care.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Because you have no idea if that person even wants to know at all.

There are circumstances where the wife or husband is happier not knowing. Whether it be for the sake of children or whatever, the fact of the matter is while you think you're being altruistic (don't hand me that bullshit) you have no idea what the other party wants.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Gonna assume your lack of response means you can no longer find ways to try and justify an asshole move like that.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You'd get +1 point for at least being honest and -1000000000000000000 points for being the scum of the earth.

...god...

Reaction score
Because you have no idea if that person even wants to know at all.

There are circumstances where the wife or husband is happier not knowing. Whether it be for the sake of children or whatever, the fact of the matter is while you think you're being altruistic (don't hand me that bullshit) you have no idea what the other party wants.
That's bullshit though, why would one person ever NOT want to know their husband or person they trust dearly is lying to them, breaking their commitment and all of those vows that are set before the ceremony. Also, none of this justifies how one is a 'low-life' for not allowing one to live out their life as a lie. Will they be more happy? Yes, for the time, but how much longer? 95% of the time shit like this will come out anyway or another altercation will occur instigated from the same behavior. No one would want to waste their life, knowingly; a false sense of happiness. Not to mention the other parties who would get hurt if the one committing the offense keeps fucking around with other people and other people's heads, that sounds familiar.

Gonna assume your lack of response means you can no longer find ways to try and justify an asshole move like that.
No, I had to leave immediately after, sorry.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's bullshit though, why would one person ever NOT want to know their husband or person they trust dearly is lying to them, breaking their commitment and all of those vows that are set before the ceremony.

Because there are people who place a higher value on their love or their children or the fact that they have been friends with their spouse for many, many years. There are cases where one partner is no longer sexually active and the other is and seeks their fulfillment elsewhere. The non involved partner may not be sexually active anymore but that doesn't mean that they want to hear that their spouse is stepping out on them because in every other aspect, their relationship is great.

Some people will make compromises in their relationships for whatever reason because their relationship is happy in almost every other way.

Also, none of this justifies how one is a 'low-life' for not allowing one to live out their life as a lie.

Because it is not your place to say anything. If it was your friend then, fine, I can understand that. But in this case it wasn't your friend and despite your altruistic protestations, we all know they're bullshit. And that's what I mean. The only reason you would have contacted LKP's wife or whatever was for your own personal amusement and any attempts to deny that is a flat out lie.

Will they be more happy? Yes, for the time, but how much longer? 95% of the time shit like this will come out anyway or another altercation will occur instigated from the same behavior.

Nice job at making up statistics.

On the point though you're making assumptions regarding someone else's life. Not your place to do that, nor do you have the appropriate knowledge to make an informed decision on the matter.

Seriously, cut the white knight shit out. It's bullshit and not very becoming of you.

No one would want to waste their life, knowingly; a false sense of happiness. Not to mention the other parties who would get hurt if the one committing the offense keeps fucking around with other people and other people's heads, that sounds familiar.

So, it's okay for you to reference your past incident but it's not okay for me? What's that word that starts with H I'm looking for? And just for the record, for some people having children and raising them is more than enough. Not to mention who are you to tell these people that their happiness is false? It's not false because what they are feeling is real. And despite what you might think, telling them what is going can in actuality be far more harmful than letting things stay quiet. Do you have any idea how many people have committed suicide at the end of a badly failed relationship?

Now, I'm not saying that you should never say anything to anybody but it should only be in cases where you know the person and have a personal relationship with them and can reasonably judge how the person is going to react.

No, I had to leave immediately after, sorry.

You will never again turn your back on me or leave when I am talking to you. Comprende?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Not to say its right or ehh wrong or anything what they did as its kinda fucked up if they did anything but I talked to him about a week back and :/ he did say he was single so eh just clearing up that they did split now ehh get back to your little ehh debate here thank you

Beer

Reaction score
Facts: G1 contancted her (with encouragement from like, 10 people), then she posted a thread with pictures of herself and the date etc. I'm 99 percent sure both G1 and Carlos know this, and if they're denying it, they're looking like smurfs. Of course, apologies if you genuinely don't. She then said she would call the police etc if we didn't take the reggin pictures down and stuff. Mike did, along with most other stuff that would give evidence we did anything to abuse LKP.

You smurfs (G1 and Carlos) probably do remember this, if so stop pretending you don't. It was like, one of the biggest moments of IWF this year.