Warning for J: Spamming of the forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
How am I butthurt? I don't look like you, I have nothing to be butthurt about. I don't have to go through life being an unpopular, fat, ugly emo smurf who can't spell.

J...

Reaction score
How am I butthurt? I don't look like you, I have nothing to be butthurt about. I don't have to go through life being an unpopular, fat, ugly emo smurf who can't spell.

I was gone from here forever and you were the only one still whining about me and you stalk my pictures down, ext. Enzo summed it up pretty well and lets diagnose your shitty insult you use over and over.

Unpopular - This isn't High School popularity doesn't exist and if your talking real life your way off as I'm pretty well liked around my town.
Fat - I guess I'm not skinny so you could call me fat but its about the only thing you have against me.
Ugly - Now that's a matter of opinion but I don't have problems picking up attractive girls so I'd say your wrong.
Emo - Not at all I don't wear Black 24/7, I don't Cut, I don't Cry about my life so I'd say fail. Scene maybe I guess you could say that because of my style but either way how does my style phase you??
smurf - Wayyy fail here as I love women and have never found a man attractive in my life.
Who can't spell - Fail I can spell as stated earlier I just tend to use the wrong word so fail again.

Get over yourself??

...god...

Reaction score
Now I'm not trying to be a total dick here. But I'm pretty sure most attractive women (unless you are VERY good looking.. but yeah, sorry :/) prefer a guy who is even the slightest bit intelligent. Now I know I don't know you in real life, but the logic (or lack thereof) you've displayed in the past year or so, is very prominent in indicating your overall intelligence.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Now I'm not trying to be a total dick here. But I'm pretty sure most attractive women (unless you are VERY good looking.. but yeah, sorry :/) prefer a guy who is even the slightest bit intelligent. Now I know I don't know you in real life, but the logic (or lack thereof) you've displayed in the past year or so, is very prominent in indicating your overall intelligence.

Far too many syllables in this post for J.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
J,

serious question.

How many times does it usually take you to spell your username right when you log in? Not a flame, just curiosity.

J...

Reaction score
I'm done arguing with you guys from now on I only come here to disprove every statement LH posts as nonsense butt hurt.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the explanation as to how I am butthurt. You didn't do anything to me. In order for me to be butthurt, you would have had to do something to me to make me butthurt. I was already making fun of you when you were nice to me so yeah.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Nothing much. I figured J would of learned something by now. He's almost worse than LKP.

Did I just say that?