wanting my smile back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
For real? I'll change it if you say so, I was wondering why nobody else have Hot Rod except you.

Because I am allowed to have it. No one else is. He's my wrestler, not yours.

EDIT: Just letting you know I am just fucking around. I like to test da newbieZ.

adhyanta

Reaction score
Pontianak, Lampung, Bandung, Jakarta - Indonesia
Because I am allowed to have it. No one else is. He's my wrestler, not yours.

EDIT: Just letting you know I am just fucking around. I like to test da newbieZ.

My God! :grin: I am so glad that I decided not to reply straight away. I woulda regret that. Nothing against you or what you asked, it's just that I love this particular thread. It's the only place in this forum that I don't feel intimidated by senior members... and I thought you came out sort of... bullyish? Sorry.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
lulz.

You seem pretty cool, and are bringing fourth some good positive chi to this place.

Your grammar seem's even better than mines, and I do actually come from a Spanish/English speaking country. Luckily for you, the Aussies won't hit you with the Grammar Nazi's BS they decide to assault everyone else with.

Basically, stay out of the Hell In A Thread section, and bring life to the wrestling sections please :).

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
HBKSmiles.jpg