Wade Barrett out 6-8 Weeks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I think at Wrestlemania, the MITB match specifically, we will see the blowup of Ziggler and Swagger. One of them will win and the other will be main loser of the match.

Makes sense. They have to draw them apart anyway. Of course I'd like Swagger to be defending the US Title in a meaningful feud but we both know that's not going to happen.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Makes sense. They have to draw them apart anyway. Of course I'd like Swagger to be defending the US Title in a meaningful feud but we both know that's not going to happen.
No we saw that last year when one of the main events of this year became the pre-show battle royal. I could honestly see a Swagger face turn out of this.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

What you like swagger

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
No we saw that last year when one of the main events of this year became the pre-show battle royal. I could honestly see a Swagger face turn out of this.

I'm not sure I'd buy Swagger as a face simply because I don't know if he's got the mic skills to win the crowd over. If anything, the best chance to turn him face passed last year when he was Cole's trainer.

ViperRKO said:
What you like swagger

He's an all American American. That line alone is enough to give me a laugh so yeah, he's fine in my book.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Swagger's mic skills aren't too bad but obviously they're not improving like Ziggler's and Otunga's but I could definitely see the fans getting behind Swagger using hatred of Vickie Guerrero as leverage.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
My favorite WWE heel... hope it's 6 weeks instead of 8 and I hope they really push this guy. He has a billion miles of upside.