• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vote NOW for the 2024 WrestlingSmarks Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Well the good news is I got like 6 more ballots off of that last bump. The bad news is the last ballot I got brought us back to a tie for 5th place.

what-the-acutal-fu-are-u-in-my-house.gif

There's still time for some someone (or multiple someones) to come through with a buzzerbeater and be THE DECIDER of this year's class.

@Tyler2 @Cwalker @BattleTank @KillerOrangeCat @Deadd2009 @Swamps @FatBagzJones @John_69 @Jarf @Keith @John McHenry @Dom's cellmate

Any takers? It isn't even time consuming. Just choose your top 5 out of:

Andre the Giant
Curt Hennig
Diamond Dallas Page
John Cena
Kenta Kobahsi
Manami Toyota
Mitsuharu Misawa
Paul Heyman
Triple H
Vader

Send it to me in a PM. That's it. That's all you gotta do. Show some initiative ffs.

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
I'm starting to wonder about all of you for not already having Andre the Giant in the HOF. If WWE ever creates a Hall of Fame building, there will be a statue of Andre the Giant out front. Was he the best wrestler ever? No. But he was one of the greatest attractions of all time. There have been a lot of giants through the years. A lot of guys have made a career out of simply being big, but none of them ever had the staying power of Andre.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Well to be fair, that doesn’t defeat what they said. They are saying that the fact this isn’t the first class and he’s not in. I don’t agree with it, but them being on the ballot and not already in is what they mean.
I suppose that is indeed true, just find it funny to have that talk when we can just vote for him now and make the case why he should be. I digress, I believe he's got some pretty good chances here