Vladimir Kozlov Title Run

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Handicap match: Vlady vs Moore and Noble.

When Moore was legal, Noble was very audibly telling him to get in position. Moore had to a few times as well. They did one spot for the match. Vlady was on the outside, and Moore jumped at him. Vlady was meant to catch him, then have Noble jump on top. Like the dud he is, Vlady dropped Moore, then looked around shit confused. He then looked up at Noble, and scooped Moore back up off the ground, letting Noble jump on him.

It was all quite embarrassing really.

Airfixx

Oh dear!

Still, this just provides even more of a case for him being put in some proper 1-on-1 matches... The guy needs to learn how to wrestle a decent match WELL if he's gonna start trading licks with HHH and such in the ME.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It was quite awful indeed.

I wouldn't put him up against a main eventer to learn some more though. I thought Noble would have been a good person to feud with, as he is pretty solid. The fact that they are on opposite shows actually blows away a great chance for Vlady to improve.

vickymania

Reaction score
look what i meant when i started this thread..whts Vladimir doin nw?? actually,he's nowhere currently..Regal brings him with him just to show off that robe he wears to hide his muscles,he he......

Airfixx

You seriously bumped 13 month old thread just to post that?????

Enjoy your infraction!

iamironman

Reaction score
hes gonna win the WHC and lose it to sylvester stallone

Reaction score
I'm pining for a Kozlov title run. ANYTHING Is better than watching Orton, HHH and John Cena hand the titles back to one another in successive fashion.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Man I wish I could infract people still :sad:

Airfixx

Urrrrrgh, you've gone all turquoise... What happened? ....Resigned or sacked, K-man?

I tend to miss all the scandal on here.

iamironman

Reaction score
IIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The more you post in it the longer it will stay around.

And we don't really do infractions around here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.