Vladimir Kozlov Title Run

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickymania

Reaction score
- WWE officials are considering giving Vladimir Kozlov a title run. ( pwmania.com )

these people r crazy..exactly how many months has vladimir been here,may i ask wwe,if i can..why dont they just let him fight out the big names to start..he's got power and the heel face n touch,give him time to emerge as a front-runner..and with tht mic skills,plzzz..help tht title whch he's gonna win if wwe hav their way..

comments people..

Evil Austin

one they didn't determain what title and two what is so bad about that? He is good in the ring and he should win the title by help of some sort of manager who will speak for him and do the promo's for him. I see him being a Great Khali but only a foot and a half shorter.

vickymania

Reaction score
its nt the time to make him champion or whatever DX..am sayin eventually he will have the title run,but considering him now isn't a great idea..he needs to have more screen time and his heel gimmick needs to get more stronger than now

MikeRaw

He isn't ready yet. I don't give a fuck about him, and neither do alot of people, which means he isn't over. I will sya he is capable of having a run in a few months though, but he DOES need to be built up better first.

Switchy

Reaction score
As Mikeraw said, Kozlov isn't ready, well he is FAR from ready if you ask me and even though he is better than every other big guy (with the exception of Youmanga) I don't never want to see the title around his waist as he doesn't have "it". Kozlov is pretty impressive, I can't deny that but he doesn't have what it takes to be a good world champ.

Now Kozlov has had a good push but it's gonna have to end sooner or later (unless he gets moved to ECW where he will prolly hold the title) and when his push does end I can see him dropping back down to the midcard and why not make him a dominant force there and give him the US title? Now I think he'd make a decent US champ as he will have just enough to get by with the exposure midcard guys get.

So to sum that all up, Kozlov for US title but no World titles (except ECW title).

vickymania

Reaction score
nope..not even ECW title..its good if he stays either on RAW or SD..it'll be good for him..US title,ummm..maybe but definately no world titles for now..

kingovkings

Reaction score
What ever happened to paying ya dues and working up the ranks. I think its too early for him to have a title run TBH. Especially the wwe or heavyweight title. IMO even the US title. Personally i don't think he is that over with the fans he doesn't get half the heat that Shelton, MVP, Show etc get. Carry on with the push thats fine. But wait a bit longer say early next year before he gets a title run. And even then it should be only the US title run, Not one of the big one's. Id much prefer Shelton, MVP, Hardy, Even Umaga to have a big title run before Kozlov. Granted he is good in the ring But so are the others Ive mentioned, And they have been there longer than 5 Min's.

Wrestling Station

Kozlov is not an easy going guy. So I doubt that he will be in HHH's good list. Which that means! We know what will come next :shifty: ECW is calling! lol.

Moonlight Drive

Koslov isn't ready for the title. Maybe with some build-up, but right now, no way in the world they should give the belt to Vladdy. But Trips will probably still give him a job anyway (EM I RITE?!)

chessarmy

Like all of you said, he isn't ready to be WWE Champion yet, although I wouldn't be surprised if he won it by early 2009 at the latest. We all know Triple H will probably only drop the belt to a dominant heel and thats what Kozlov is right now

JayScorpion

Reaction score
i'm always against new guys gettin a a title push and this is an extreme scenario. he hasnt had any title yet, or even a real feud.

vickymania

Reaction score
dominant heel is all ok..but where r matches or good fueds to show against his name now..again,he is good wrestler,there's no doubt t tht,but he is not ready..period..give him some good storyline s and fueds and work on his gimmick/skills,whatever thts needed..

Airfixx

I'm all for a title run at some point, but it is too early. Let's see some credible matches/fueds first.

I think the problem WE have is that they wanna get this guy into the ME (at least for a while), but there's a shortage of mid-card faces for him to convincingly beat....

R-Truth is still relatively fresh and won't get out of the blocks if destroyed by Koslov. Whilst, IMO J.Hardy is being kept on ice as a potential contender himself so I don't see him taking any big losses any time soon.

The only course of action I see is have him in a 3-way for the US title with Shelton & Truth and then have him win that and have him have a couple of hard fought victories over the pair of them... Shouldn't hurt either guy too much if they've looking to catapult him into the world title scene quickly... It would just be seen as a guy rising through the ranks at a quicker pace.

Then they could even have Koslov denounce the US title, putting cross the idea that the US title isn't good enough for him... Eventually leading to his first WWE title shot.

It's also a shame that Kennedy isn't about as I think the clash of personality between them would be cool (See Jericho v Benoit, "Mr Roboto" etc.).

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He isn't ready yet. I don't give a fuck about him, and neither do alot of people, which means he isn't over. I will sya he is capable of having a run in a few months though, but he DOES need to be built up better first.

Give him a title around WrestleMania time? Yeah, let's put Vlady out there for the main event of WrestleMania~!

I don't give a fuck about the guy. He showed me at a house show that he's green as all fuck. If they're that desperate, give it to THE. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.