Vladamir Kozlov= The Next Umaga???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Umaga will probably come back as a face, just for Kozlov to g over him. With Taker and Show, the only option for Umaga is a smiley monster. Kozlov is not ready to win the title though, but in the long run who knows.

The Rated R CMStar

that HBK has done some sort of martial arts not sure what tho. It doesn't actually help him in anyway in the ring coz as you have said its a fake sport.

Lol, my random example didn't work.

Montana

Interesting thread. Glad my opinion sparked some conterversy.

I dont mind the vladimir Kozlov push. I think he has a good character, although there really isn't anything special abotu the guy. Getting a Umaga push really isn't that bad. Razor Ramon had a similar push to start, its all about adjusting once he's had a loss or two under his belt. Umaga has done great imo, for not talking. Vladimir still gets very little reaction from the crowd. All most people have seen was squash matches from Kozlov. I think the more people see him in the ring, the more they will see his flaws. Bottomline, his main goal as a wrestler is to get over. So far, he hasn't done so.

I liked his character SO MUCH MORE in ovw...

Also Kozlov's headbutts are so lame. He's going to hurt his neck eventually.

[yt]wZMrOV22rRc[/yt]

WHEN SANTINO DID IT!!!! yes Santino can wrestle for those that never seen his OVW stuff.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Holy shit Santino was a fuckin badass.....He can do some good accents too lol....

Kozlov is a kick ass character and I can see him doing some big things in WWE....He can probably but on a great match seeing as his style has plenty of wrestling moves as well as power moves.

Hardcastle

Reaction score
and apparently Vince loves him, so you'd better like him in the future lol..I think he could be a decent worker, he needs to work with guys with a lot of star power, so let's him face Jeff or HHH, and we'll be able to judge him after. Wait and see

Evil Austin

I say Kozlov wil have a us title and be the next Khali but just one foot shorter. Or basically the next A - Train / Giant Bernard

ayrton

Reaction score
Decent worker, good heel look,good body...what more can you ask?
If he improves as a wrestler and can stick for a while I see good things for him.