vip member

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fuzzy

Reaction score
I never said she wasn't, in fact I never started this whole thing, I just simply asked a question which is right there in my post, which at the time, I had just joined the fourm.
She's the one that had started it with the "How to guide"
Am I to assume she saying that new members shouldn't ask any questions when they join the fourm? whatever the questions being.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I never said she wasn't, in fact I never started this whole thing, I just simply asked a question which is right there in my post, which at the time, I had just joined the fourm.
She's the one that had started it with the "How to guide"
Am I to assume she saying that new members shouldn't ask any questions when they join the fourm? whatever the questions being.

You're being stupid.

You asked why you requested VIP and didn't get it. I answered your question with MY opinion. It's not a 'how to guide', you fool, it's MY OPINION on why a new member shouldn't ask for it. I don't give a shit if you ask to be VIP because the person handing them out makes that decision. I am just stating my opinion on who should get it and why you probably didn't get it. It was for you to better understand why members are denied their request. I should have known from your responses that your head was thick.

Get your head out of your smelly ass and fuck off with this 'how to guide' of yours. No one set up a guide, you baby. You asked why, I answered why, get over it.

I'm not sure how answering your question is whining. You kept responding to me so I responded back...and? If that is considered whining, you're Blue. Stop being a pussy, I was just answering your question.

fuzzy

Reaction score
You're being stupid.

You asked why you requested VIP and didn't get it. I answered your question with MY opinion. It's not a 'how to guide', you fool, it's MY OPINION on why a new member shouldn't ask for it. I don't give a shit if you ask to be VIP because the person handing them out makes that decision. I am just stating my opinion on who should get it and why you probably didn't get it. It was for you to better understand why members are denied their request. I should have known from your responses that your head was thick.

Get your head out of your smelly ass and fuck off with this 'how to guide' of yours. No one set up a guide, you baby. You asked why, I answered why, get over it.

I'm not sure how answering your question is whining. You kept responding to me so I responded back...and? If that is considered whining, you're Blue. Stop being a pussy, I was just answering your question.
It's not my "How to guide" it's your "How to guide"

This back and fourth isn't getting us anywhere and to honest, I'm not sure where it's suppose to take us. So as I have said in one of my previoous posts, lets just agree to disagree about this and leave it at that.

1chiban

Reaction score
Just keep posting (sensibly and insightfully) and you'll have a better chance of becoming a VIP member later on down the line... it is really that simple.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
It's not my "How to guide" it's your "How to guide"

This back and fourth isn't getting us anywhere and to honest, I'm not sure where it's suppose to take us. So as I have said in one of my previoous posts, lets just agree to disagree about this and leave it at that.

No, I don't have a how to guide you FUCKING smurf JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP I HOPE YOU NEVER GET VIP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLL

fuzzy

Reaction score
No, I don't have a how to guide you FUCKING smurf JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP I HOPE YOU NEVER GET VIP LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLL
Wow! that was something i never thought i'd hear from you....but I guess i'll cut you some slack this time, 'cause of the amount of time you've been putting on your "How to guide". I just don't know how you do it...where do you find the time? amazing just amazing.

seX-Power

Reaction score
i don't know how to guide, perhaps you should teach me?

Veritas

Reaction score
Um....

With all the talk of this "How to Guide" I'm thinking maybe I should get one. LHR do you take checks? And do you autograph?

fuzzy

Reaction score
LHR why are you so mad, why so angry at people? is it because they know of your "How to guide" or is there something you want to tell us? we're all here to help you LHR, we understand the pain you've gone through in making your "How to guide"....
Oh, I'm getting word that LHR has packed her bags and is now ready to go, she wants us to know that she's leaving........on a Jet plane, she don't know when she be back again...... to tell us of her "How to guide">>>>PART II