Vince wanted Kane to have 3 foot penis.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gotcha b*tch

Reaction score
411mania.com: Wrestling - Former WWE Writer Says Vince McMahon Wanted Kane to Show His Penis in See No Evil

Former WWE creative team member Dan Madigan was a recent guest on the 'Review-a-Wai' podcast with John Pollock and Wai Ting to commemorate the anniversary of MAY 19TH when the WWE released 'See No Evil'. The full review of the film and interview with Madigan is up on The LAW website at Review a Wai - See No Evil w/ Screenwriter Dan Madigan - The Fight Network and here is an excerpt from the chat regarding an idea Vince McMahon had for Kane's character, Jacob Goodnight:

I get a call from Gregory Dark, the director. He says, "We've got a little problem here." This call is from Australia. I said, "What's the problem?" He goes, "Vince has a suggestion about the movie." I said, "Well, it's his movie." He goes, "Vince wants this scene in the movie where Kane's character pulls out his penis, and he wants it to be three feet long." I thought there was a connection problem, I said "Greg, can you just back up and repeat that last line for me?" He goes, "Yes, Vince wants Kane's penis to be three feet long, and none of the producers are saying anything about it." So I sat there, I go, "Oh, this is not good. This is not good. This is really not good." In the right movie, that's genius, that's absolutely brilliant, but not for this movie.

When the script was finally okayed, they brought someone else in to rewrite me. As a writer, the hairs on the back of your neck stand up; it's an ego thing to be honest. So, they brought in someone to touch up my stuff. I read their version of my script, and I'll be honest, it wasn't good. Every cliché that I purposely wanted to take out, they had put back in.

n6ujX.png

tO0fX.gif

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It took until now for something like that to emerge? Sounds like a publicity stunt from people that had to make the movie trying to get some attention since it was a garbage movie. Either way thanks for adding the extra comments from marks.

AvalonX

Reaction score
I dont get it. When you see Vince talk he seems like such a smart guy but then he turns out to be such an idiot. In what world is that funny?

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
This is such informative news, thank you for sharing

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
yup sound bogus

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
He should have just hired me :adr:

rcoot93

Reaction score
Wonder what that would have done for kanes WWE charcter no way the could mention that on a pg show

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Sounds like all bullshit just to gain attention. Why bring it out now too? Also Vince wouldn't do that to one of his superstars that is on weekly TV.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Vince McMahon always had a twisted sense of humour, who's to say this wasn't a rib.