Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson Reunite for INTERNS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Wedding Crashers buddies Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson are set to reunite for Interns, with Shawn Levy (Real Steel) directing. As a producer, Levy is currently in post-production on the Vaughn-led comedy Neighborhood Watch. Levy was hoping to make Frankenstein next, but Vulture hears that he’ll have to cut the $80 million budget before Fox is willing to consider the project. Vaughn is in a similar position since The Inane Laws is reportedly having trouble getting off the ground over at Universal. (The rumor mill whispers that Vaughn is still demanding a Wedding Crashers-era paycheck in the wake of The Dilemma.) The serendipity led Vaughn and Levy back to Fox to pitch Interns, a comedy that Vaughn wrote about fortysomething friends who get laid off: “Convinced they’ve gone about managing their careers entirely wrong, they resolve to become interns at a Google-like dotcom and start anew.â€￾ Hijinks ensue when Vaughn and Wilson compete against “wily, fresh-faced 22-year-oldsâ€￾ to advance in the company.

Vaughn and Wilson have shown interest in re-teaming, but 2 Guns somehow transformed from a Vaughn/Wilson vehicle to an actioner starring Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington. Interns sounds like a suitable replacement, with a fruitful premise for their style as a comedy duo.

Sound interesting. I liked Wedding Crashers.

The Viper

Reaction score
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!

I'm looking forward to it already. Wedding Crashers FUCK THE WORLD!!!

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I would end up watching it, but I am not that big of a Vince Vaughn fan. Wedding Crashers was decent, but I enjoyed Owen Wilson in it more than I did Vince Vaughn.

The Viper

Reaction score
I would end up watching it, but I am not that big of a Vince Vaughn fan. Wedding Crashers was decent, but I enjoyed Owen Wilson in it more than I did Vince Vaughn.

:(

Vince Vaughn is one of my favorites, although I think his best days are behind him. He hasn't been in a decent comedy in a long time. He's still awesome.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Also a Vince Vaughen fan, I thought The Dilemma was pretty good. If anything Owen Wilson annoys me more, but i did enjoy Wedding Crashers so this should be good.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I liked Vince Vaughn in Swingers and Made. I thought he was awesome in those. And he was also good in Mr. & Mrs. Smith.