• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vince Russo & TNA part ways

Postman Dave

via the medium of Dixie Carter's facebook...

"TNA and Vince Russo have mutually parted ways as of this week. The separation is amicable and professional. We are glad for the opportunity to have worked together and wish each other nothing but good luck and success in the future."

I'm sure this''' be of interest to some people. Good move for TNA?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
The only thing this does is make Pritchard the new IWC whipping boy when things on the show don't go well.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
u know I am faaar from an IWC mark...and I hate Russo..always have...since u showed up on tv and wanted to be bigger then the wrestlers fuck him
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
u know I am faaar from an IWC mark...and I hate Russo..always have...since u showed up on tv and wanted to be bigger then the wrestlers fuck him

All I'm saying is now that Russo's gone, Pritchard's going to feel the heat. I'm sure he'd be happier if Russo was still there to be blamed for everything.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
What can they realistically blame Pritchard for now though? The only bad thing in TNA atm is the Gunner/Garett/Eric/Hogan shit and I'm sure Brother Love has no control over that.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
What can they realistically blame Pritchard for now though? The only bad thing in TNA atm is the Gunner/Garett/Eric/Hogan shit and I'm sure Brother Love has no control over that.

I'll pull this quote back out the first time someone blames Pritchard for anything. I know it will happen eventually.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Does it really matter what they do? Everyone will hate on whoever is in charge of creative, or whatever Russo did. As much as I hate a lot of stuff in TNA (mainly surrounding the world title) myself and everyone else will find something negative to say about it.

Yes, I realized I called myself out as a hater there.