Vince Needs To Push More Stars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^Ted Jnr looks like a damn good prospect, but I doubt he'll ever be as awesome as his Dad....

"Everybody Has A Price" - Do remember just HOW MUCH heat he used to get just by saying that and laughing THAT amazing laugh?

Must be said, I proper mark when I seeing the old million dollar fist-drops getting used by Jnr...

LKP

Yeah me to airfixx ^^. But i think he should be a different version of his dad. When and if he breaks away from legacy he should have a smart punchline and reach for the stars and go for it. He is the next big break out star i can see it coming he is going to be gold.

Airfixx

To make the most of his split from Legacy they'd need to turn him face though.

Face = not like his dad.

Edit: There is always the prospect of Ted & Cody betraying Orton eventually, saying that they don't need him anymore and they're gonna build their own legacy (note: small "L")... I like this idea as it means they need not put Ted or Cody clean over Orton which is why the Orton split from Evolution failed for so many (although not me personally... I though the story told made sense).... They weren't prepared to put him over clean HHH at that stage :)cough: Still not it would seem)....

straight_edge76

Ted tuning face imo will be great for him. I see him as being the next big face of the WWE. He just has the "face look" and when he splits from Orton and Cody it could mean big things for TDJ.