Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
It’s because she sees someone as she knows as a crazy shitty person is out here making money off her mom’s tragedy. If she was being intimidated wouldn’t she say that none of it’s true? She’s not saying that. She’s saying this person is no friend of her mom’s and shouldn’t be getting notoriety off it.
It someone used my dead parent’s tragedy as a way to get on tv I’d be reacting much worse than she has been.

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also if this lady has been messaging people pretending to be her she also has every right to be upset about it. And she doesn’t seem to be saying it’s not true.
I agree but again, that's kind of my issue. If what she's saying is true about her mom, why pick this time to burry her publicly. Could be a case of emotional responding tho for sure n not really thinking that far ahead.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah as I said if true that's fucked but seems pretty random thing to say and the timing is suspicious.

She just did the interview last week. She’s reacting to that now. Before she had no reason to publicly call this woman out.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I agree but again, that's kind of my issue. If what she's saying is true about her mom, why pick this time to burry her publicly. Could be a case of emotional responding tho for sure n not really thinking that far ahead.

What do you mean? She picked this time just like the friend picked the time, it became relevant again. It's all old news, everyone was like "why is the friend just now talking" a week ago

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And again, it doesn't discount the truth anyway. I said the friend could be using Ashley's name at the time, but said that it's irrelevant if she is because the content of what she's saying was still relevant.

If anyone actually thinks this makes WWE more innocent and they express that opinion I will call them idiots

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It’s because she sees someone as she knows as a crazy shitty person is out here making money off her mom’s tragedy. If she was being intimidated wouldn’t she say that none of it’s true? She’s not saying that. She’s saying this person is no friend of her mom’s and shouldn’t be getting notoriety off it.
It someone used my dead parent’s tragedy as a way to get on tv I’d be reacting much worse than she has been.
I can certainly understand that, but is she really getting notoriety ? At best she'll get a toir of a few news stations until it moves on. I guess it's hard to put myself in that position, but ya I'd probably bite my tongue if it was going to help bring justice and new eyes on the case. Pragmatism and all.

I did say the intimidation angle was a conspiracy theory on my part, too. There's obviously no proof of that, even tho this kind of tactics most certainly happen irl

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What do you mean? She picked this time just like the friend picked the time, it became relevant again. It's all old news, everyone was like "why is the friend just now talking" a week ago
Like I said, I don't think she realizes ppl are just going to use that to dismiss the potential witness. Doesnt seem smart. At the same time obviously she should speak her truth too. Having a rough time with this one

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And again, it doesn't discount the truth anyway. I said the friend could be using Ashley's name at the time, but said that it's irrelevant if she is because the content of what she's saying was still relevant.

If anyone actually thinks this makes WWE more innocent and they express that opinion I will call them idiots
Oh I can guarantee you the latter will happen just not here outside maybe a few loonies. I'm more talking the usual bad faith accounts/actors. Well and wwe lawyers sadly. After talking it out though I totally understand where she's coming from. I'd just have personally waited to take my shot is all.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

"I don't think it's complicated to talk about. It's complicated to listen to. That's why I don't necessarily put a lot of time and equity into it. There’s still a long way to go. I can say this, I’m a big advocate of love and friendship and honesty, and communication, in the same breath, I’m also a big advocate of accountability. If someone's behavior lies so far outside of your value system that the balance shifts of, 'I can't operate in a world where this works.' That's the end result of being accountable. Right now, I’m gonna love the person I love, be their friend. 'I love you, you have a hill to climb.' There is the saying of, 'You don’t know who your friends are until shit hits the fan or your back is against the wall.' That doesn't make any of what's going on any easier to swallow. Just telling someone you love them, it’s a hill to climb, and we’ll see what happens.' That's that. It sounds so cliche, but it has to be one day at a time. I've openly said, I love the guy, I have a great relationship with the guy, and that’s that. It's largely my construct of operating with honesty and communication. Those are strong leads to handling any problem or achievement. The whole thing is super unfortunate and it sucks. It deals with an individual I love and an entity I love. I want everyone to have the experience that I have," said Cena. "Not only do I tell a friend that I love them, but I switch to the entity and say, 'How can I help?'"

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Coulda answered that much better in about a tenth of the words :lol

Reactions: ETE

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Bro, that’s wild. This is why I don’t blame anyone for saying I don’t want to about it because Cena just said that and doesn’t seem to realize why he shouldn’t have. My goodness. Keep that shit to the vest.

The thing is I’m assuming a lot of superstars who made a lot of money with Vince feel the same, but they’re not this stupid to say it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
They're in a separate thread bc he commented on a lot of other stuff, but Orton is how I imagine actual normal people would react who had a good relationship with Vince over the years.

I don't think Cena has ever been particularly good at reading rooms, and he gave his birth name to the company. He's gonna go down swinging for them so they're gonna have to give him a directive that it's okay to criticize Vince before he ever does. He's basically a corporate robot tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Quite a few people now saying on the record that Vince was told about this stuff well before he told the federal government that he never knew about any of it when they investigated. Probably not the best when you were raided by the FBI again last year and now they have all this reason to believe you've lied to them in the past