Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So in this HHH can't be clean. I'm pretty sure that when Steph took her leave then stepped up then left on the Vince return that she found out something and if she knew HHH knew as well. So what'll be really interesting is how does TKO protect him. I don't think they can afford to lose him but depending on how they protect him the cycle continues? I mean TKO itself has to be somewhat complicit in that there was an investigation and they tried to make it more about money than the act of what was happening itself.

Furthermore I am inclined to believe (and this justifies nothing) that when she came into WWE she knew what she was coming in for that she was also complicit and a willing participant to a point. So where was that point will be very interesting itself.

There are a lot of lines crossed who they involved when did it stop being consentual who and when were they willing. Vince is out, vince should be out, he should have never been allowed back in. Brock is out, that's a good move right now, but was she willing when asked about the Brock situation? If she was it's detestable that Brock was wiling but it's not the same as if she wasn't and did he even know that she wasn't wanting too?

TLDR
As I see it Vince and Johnny guilty as sin. Steph found out after the fact and kept her mouth shut. HHH, TKO playing dumb but had to have known all the dirty details too. As far as HHH press conference and how he addressed it. It's perfect for him and TKO they have to keep their mouths shut they want to stay out of it as much as possible.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

During a post-Royal Rumble edition of "Foley Is Pod," hardcore icon Mick Foley compared how he feels about the Vince McMahon allegations to a tragedy that shocked the wrestling industry back in 2007.

"I don't know all the facts, but man, it's really ugly," Foley said. "I feel very similar, just like that dead inside feeling the way I had in 2007 after the [Chris] Benoit murders. I hope it doesn't take away from people's amazing memories of all the things that Mr. McMahon created or helped create, including my character and the programs that I was in. He was such a big part of it. I wish he really just stepped aside the first time we just heard a little hint of these allegations."

With all due respect Mick... what in the absolute flying fuck are you talking about?

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

And of course Kevin Nash has one of the all-time steaming shit takes of his lifetime.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
As he should be.

Shows you that he’s being scrubbed. He’s not coming back. Good.

Reactions: Tyler2

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Glad Hunter and the Board were smart here.

Reactions: Tyler2

Raider Nation

Reaction score
So in this HHH can't be clean. I'm pretty sure that when Steph took her leave then stepped up then left on the Vince return that she found out something and if she knew HHH knew as well. So what'll be really interesting is how does TKO protect him. I don't think they can afford to lose him but depending on how they protect him the cycle continues? I mean TKO itself has to be somewhat complicit in that there was an investigation and they tried to make it more about money than the act of what was happening itself.

Furthermore I am inclined to believe (and this justifies nothing) that when she came into WWE she knew what she was coming in for that she was also complicit and a willing participant to a point. So where was that point will be very interesting itself.

There are a lot of lines crossed who they involved when did it stop being consentual who and when were they willing. Vince is out, vince should be out, he should have never been allowed back in. Brock is out, that's a good move right now, but was she willing when asked about the Brock situation? If she was it's detestable that Brock was wiling but it's not the same as if she wasn't and did he even know that she wasn't wanting too?

TLDR
As I see it Vince and Johnny guilty as sin. Steph found out after the fact and kept her mouth shut. HHH, TKO playing dumb but had to have known all the dirty details too. As far as HHH press conference and how he addressed it. It's perfect for him and TKO they have to keep their mouths shut they want to stay out of it as much as possible.
Good post.

I've often wondered about the context of the situation myself. Is this something that was agreed to and spun totally out of control? Did she only come out with this because he never paid the remaining $2 mil on her NDA? (The NDAs may not even be vaild. If that's the case then get ready for the dam to burst.)

Regarding the texts, it seems like this was some sort of fantasy play. Will we see more of her responses to them?

How much did Lesnar know about what was really going on?

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler