Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Let's breathe a bit and try to remain on topic without going straight to ad hominem attacks please. Attack the argument, not the person. Or just put them on ignore, it works wonders.

Not saying anyone is angry but tensions are understandably high.
or you can ban the dude who baits and insults mental health - sick of this asshole trolling and baiting every thread with his pea brain takes

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
you literally called me bipolar you dumb motherfucker. you're a serious piece pf shit to make this thread about you by baiting. should be fucking embarassed

Trust me on this, just put him on ignore I’ve had to do it on and off for a decade

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
does new york only produce pieces of shit outside Eddie Kingston?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Nothing to do with my argument. Wasn’t saying they wouldn’t be able to live happy. I was saying they’re being fired for something they had nothing to do with.
Vince has done the same to tons of people who did no wrong. It was wrong then and even if it's wrong now, business is business, and PR is important to an entertainment company. Justified or not, Endeavor will protect its assets by any means necessary.

Reactions: Doom

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
They will not axe Hunter and Nick, and Stephanie could possibly come back. There is evidence that shows they tried to keep Vince away and stop his evil-ness and that will be argument enough from a business standpoint regardless of if they knew or not, which we will likely never fully know, however the timeline of events does point to them finding out after the fact and forcing him to retire when things first came out.

They'd also want to keep them for the simple fact of being able to run the business efficiently because who the fuck else would, Endeavor couldn't run it themselves the same way they couldn't run UFC without Dana White. They aren't stupid and reckless, but they're still a business.

The executives that are likely being referred two are those two asshats Vince brought back with him on the board when he forced his way back into the company (don't remember their names), plus his assistants and/or secretaries, and possibly Kevin Dunn/other production team members as mentioned in the doc. Them, Johnny Ace, and Brock Lesnar, are the only people we can say are likely to have been directly involved with the situation(s) from the very beginning based off the facts presented.

While this is a morality situation, we have to also look at it (regrettably) from a business standpoint. Vince meant nothing to the company and was expendable so he was always going to go. His *direct* associates that also mean nothing are next. Hunter and Nick are not in that group as of right now based on the legal doc and the timeline of events and are likely not going to be effected at all.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Sabretooth

Reaction score
cuz ur a baiting douchebag
Ok let’s put it this way. How would you feel if you were working for a company and your boss was accused of sexual harassment and you were fired simply because you worked for him even though you didn’t know about it and had nothing to do with it?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Nothing to do with my argument. Wasn’t saying they wouldn’t be able to live happy. I was saying they’re being fired for something they had nothing to do with.
At the end of the day. A company cares about their imagine. Even if you aren’t taking part in something, if you know and don’t report it, you’re fucked up also. It’s almost hard to believe that anyone working for Vince who would be cleaned out in this situation, wouldn’t have known about it. I mean for god sakes one of the text exchanges shows he was talking to THE TECH CREW. If they knew, then god knows who else knew.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
1706331104364.png

Barrios was his corporate goon for years. Wilson as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok let’s put it this way. How would you feel if you were working for a company and your boss was accused of sexual harassment and you were fired simply because you worked for him even though you didn’t know about it and had nothing to do with it?
lets put it this way, i dont give a fuck about your dipshit opinion anymore, you are incapable of back and forthing ,reading comprehension and speaking without being a total asshat. you are simply a very , very stupid person and you cannot be fixed. don't bother opening your shithole near me, i dont give a single fuck

Reactions: Sky

Sabretooth

Reaction score
lets put it this way, i dont give a fuck about your dipshit opinion anymore, you are incapable of bakc and forthing ,reading comprehension and speaking without being a total asshat. you are simply a very , very stupid person and you cannot be fixed. don't bother opening your shithole near me, i dont give a single fuck
Well alright then. Good talk.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I mean people have been banned for less :shrug:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I will say, anyone who was part of the COVID furloughs is probably clear of this, looking at Vince's most trusted director Kerwin Silfies.