Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not sure about that... I can imagine lots of people don't see Hunter as a "Vince-"Guy and therefore must be safe.
ppl also see him and steph tryingg to get vince out as a good guy move but he didnt start raping at 70 and I think it was a lot more of an attempted hostile takeover on their part that backfired. I have a hard time seeing those intentions as good when they were also clearly going to be gaining power themselves had it succeeded.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He’s literally related to him. Anyone close to Vince would obviously be his son in law. It’s not a stretch here. Am I taking crazy pills at this points? Fuck
you aren't it's just ppl are stupid. I literally had a large squared circle thread about this very vice thing, and a lot of the ppl in there were arguing hes a levesque and it shouldnt count and abunch of other excuses

• Sad
Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
He’s literally related to him. Anyone close to Vince would obviously be his son in law. It’s not a stretch here. Am I taking crazy pills at this points? Fuck
No you don't take those pills. I didn't talk about the Endeavor people, I meant people in General. We always talked about "Vince-"guys like Kevin Dunn, John Laurinaitis etc and I definitely have seen people talk in a way where you'd think they wouldn't consider Hunter being close to Vince when it comes to the business end of things.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I mean them making power moves doesn’t make them villains but if they knew what was really going to this extent and were complacent then yes they deserve to be out

Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
ppl also see him and steph tryingg to get vince out as a good guy move but he didnt start raping at 70 and I think it was a lot more of an attempted hostile takeover on their part that backfired. I have a hard time seeing those intentions as good when they were also clearly going to be gaining power themselves had it succeeded.
Yea... also something I was talking about earlier, this. That's why I was talking about being cautious about this.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean them making power moves doesn’t make them villains but if they knew what was really going to this extent and were complacent then yes they deserve to be out
Its more than they dont get brownie points when they were going to directly benefit from him leaving when they had 20 years to whistle blow on him

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
At this point I don't think anyone is safe, not even Hunter. If he's not guilty by complicity, he's guilty in the eyes of Endeavor by proxy and association.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
its why my opinion is the whole system should be torn out and replaced, there's too much rot and doubt for me if i was running the the company. full purge

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Plenty of corporate folks around that it may not implicate Paul and Stephanie. You’d think it wouldn’t be Nick either given the clean up he did. Paul had real world health issues and was missing for months so who knows who was who in the scheme of things.

I’ll say this though - predators are good at putting up a mask. Even from family and those close to them. When he first left, it was Paul, Stephanie & Nick who voted against his return. When he forced his way in, Stephanie quit. I also think Ari and co. sought Paul to take the reigns so that’s why he didn’t follow suit.

Endeavour aren’t above turning eyes either. Jon Jones and all his discretions yet the UFC machine keeps spinning his wheels. Dana White slapping up his wife and all good still.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Plenty of corporate folks around that it may not implicate Paul and Stephanie. You’d think it wouldn’t be Nick either given the clean up he did. Paul had real world health issues and was missing for months so who knows who was who in the scheme of things.

I’ll say this though - predators are good at putting up a mask. Even from family and those close to them. When he first left, it was Paul, Stephanie & Nick who voted against his return. When he forced his way in, Stephanie quit. I also think Ari and co. sought Paul to take the reigns so that’s why he didn’t follow suit.

Endeavour aren’t above turning eyes either. Jon Jones and all his discretions yet the UFC machine keeps spinning his wheels. Dana White slapping up his wife and all good still.
Vince raped a woman in his limo in the 80s. there was no mask - they all knew the monster he was

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
2024 just started and it’s already on pace to be the wildest year in awhile for wrestling

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Its more than they dont get brownie points when they were going to directly benefit from him leaving when they had 20 years to whistle blow on him

It’s just more complicated cuz it’s his daughter who had been groomed into this her whole life and may or may not of known the extent…likes it’s really hard for me to sit here and judge them on what they may or may not of done

I’m just exhausted of the whole convo at this point

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Vegeta

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vince raped a woman in his limo in the 80s. there was no mask - they all knew the monster he was
And? The machine worked in a way to keep quiet like with Hollywood and that Weinstein cunt. It’s a complete shit show, but reprehensibly they were the times. You would hope for all intents and purposes it wasn’t as systematic as it’s made to believe.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
its why my opinion is the whole system should be torn out and replaced, there's too much rot and doubt for me if i was running the the company. full purge
You always gotta be extreme don’t ya