Vince McMahon Sex Trafficking / Resignation Mega Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah, if you for some reason feel like you need to thank him, whatever. At least in the end make it known that you don’t fucking approve of the shit he did, and call him the fuck out.

Rikishi tbh doesn’t surprise me much. But Mick Foley kinda does.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm disappointed but not surprised about Foley, I thought he would have just stayed quiet and he probably would have if not asked here. He's extremely loyal and Vince pushed back the least on making him a top guy of anyone else. For someone that's done a lot of work for sexual assault victims, it's just so disappointing.

My only hope (and it's a small one) is this Netflix doc captures enough non wrestling fan attention that all these old Vince stories we've heard a million times and became numb to are actually out there now and news coverage will stop seeing him as the wacky wrestling owner but the actual piece of shit he always was instead. Once that tide changes, a lot of wrestlers will forget their loyalty bc it's built on fear anyway

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Sadly Foley is also way too nice of a person to say anything negative about people, he constantly tries to see the best in people.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sadly Foley is also way too nice of a person to say anything negative about people, he constantly tries to see the best in people.
Yeah sadly. Normally I’m the same way, but like there has to be a certain point where any of that nice should be an afterthought. It’s probably harder I guess if you know the person and have great memories with them but like, still.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah sadly. Normally I’m the same way, but like there has to be a certain point where any of that nice should be an afterthought. It’s probably harder I guess if you know the person and have great memories with them but like, still.
I mean yeah, he still doesn't shut the fuck up about Jimmy Snuka, who is a murderer.

Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I mean for Foley I’m sure he himself didn’t think he’d ever be a top guy cause of how he looked but Vince made him a top guy so he feels very grateful and appreciative toward him. That’s fine but still can’t see how you allow how someone treated you to excuse heinous actions towards others.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
sounds like he is hoping it's not true and "just a bad chapter for him". i get why he feels grateful for his pushes. still wish ppl would not feel the need to tell us they love a rapist thought. sometimes its best to say nothing tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Hoping it's not true is 100% understandable, I get that part. I just don't understand why it's so hard to clarify "but if it's true that's despicable" (again, like Orton) bc otherwise it comes off more as already believing it's not true than hoping

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hoping it's not true is 100% understandable, I get that part. I just don't understand why it's so hard to clarify "but if it's true that's despicable" (again, like Orton) bc otherwise it comes off more as already believing it's not true than hoping
Idk maybe that’s already implied and they didn’t think enough to say it (maybe)

Reactions: Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Orton of all people being this based at least gives me hope for the future gens. esp that hes one of the guys who eventually got his head out of his ass and stopped being a dingus to other ppl

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Orton of all people being this based at least gives me hope for the future gens. esp that hes one of the guys who eventually got his head out of his ass and stopped being a dingus to other ppl

Yeah, for him it seems to be how clear of a difference his health was cared about that opened his eyes when the regime changed but whatever works

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Stockholm syndrome is real man

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

“Janel Grant is a survivor of incomprehensible abuse, sexual assault, and human trafficking at the hands of Vince McMahon, John Laurinaitis, and WWE. She has courageously come forward to seek justice for herself and other survivors, and we are honored to support her in sharing her story. It takes immense strength to speak out against Goliaths and we encourage all survivors of sexual harassment, assault and human trafficking to seek the support they need.”

This is the firm that represented victims of Harvey Weinstein, Dan Snyder and more. Sad that it takes having a PR firm to win the court of public opinion along with the court of law against evil men in power, but at this point there's a blueprint to follow that's working better than before

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Alberto Del Rio Defends Vince McMahon in New Interview​

From a new interview with SportsKeeda, Alberto Del Rio expressed his support for alleged sexual assaulter and sex trafficker Vince McMahon, saying:
“The law system works in different ways in every state, but I can tell you this: the law system in America works, and it’s fair, and they always find the truth. Whenever they do, whatever the truth is—whether it’s for one side or the other—it will be a matter of whether people can accept the truth or not. I’m saying this because that’s exactly what happened with me.
The truth is out there; it’s just for the people to see it. But there are still some people who don’t want to see the truth. For whatever reason, they continue attacking a man who does nothing but work, work, work, provide for his family, and give his best to the wrestling business. When it comes to Mr. McMahon, it’s going to be the same. The law system will find the truth, and they’ll put it out there. Then it will be up to the people to either believe that truth or continue attacking Mr. McMahon.
Whatever happens, I have to say this: it’s not fair that the world is destroying him right now. They’re forgetting that none of this—none of this beautiful business—would be here today the way it is if it wasn’t for him. The personal stuff has to be completely separated from what he created in our industry. That’s the only thing I find unfair. So to everyone out there, I say this: the law system will find the truth. Be ready.”
Del Rio himself was previously indicted by a grand jury and charged with aggravated kidnapping and sexual assault (TMZ article about the allegations - trigger warning: monstrous stuff). Allegedly the woman who came forward about her abuse by Del Rio recanted her story after being threatened by Del Rio's family and charges were dropped.
Del Rio has also been accused of domestic violence by ex-fiancee Saraya.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles