Vince McMahon Reportedly Gives up on Aleister Black

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I swear to god this man is going to be the death of my love of wrestling. Like Jesus fucking Christ. If this is true then I wish this idiot would just retire already and let Hunter take over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carter

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ah well, next man up. Gotta win Vince over quicker than that I guess.

Carter

Capomandamento, Underboss, Consigliere, Three Captain's
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
7XxpBMv
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
He should be put on SD it's really lacking a name to do against the heels, vince is not on the ball anymore, let hunter take over ASAP, I'm sick of watching the same matches week in week out, he has the potential to be a huge star for wwe, he has everything you need to be successful, he should of waited till crowds are back in but nobody knows when this is going to happen, his youtube channel with zelina is sweet, the have a great chemistry and his new clothing line is sick, suppose there are options outside wwe now, raw is getting worse but I never give up hope as I'm a huge wrestling fan and just hope he doesn't getting lost in the huge roster,

Here's hoping but remember this guy and what happened....
ESYTxnfWkAQ2U-5.jpeg

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Same article, different name. Literally every single month.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Same article, different name. Literally every single month.
Are you suggesting that trusted source stillrealtous.com could be full of shit??

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Honestly, I do believe that Paul Heyman's removal has set him back majorly. In fact, it's pretty obvious that it has. But, he still has a solid decade ahead of him most likely, and just because Vince isn't feeling him right now, doesn't mean he won't be down the line somewhere.

But really, I find these reports so bogus, because they practically never prove to be true. Ricochet, Humberto, Cedric, Shayna have all been given up on but those first three are now right back in the midcard where they were to begin with (albeit a bit lower in the pecking order, but I mean, that happens to literally everyone), and Shayna looks like a potential challenger for Asuka at SummerSlam. What's it even supposed to mean that Vince gives up on these people? They miss a couple weeks of TV and come back to doing what they were doing before? Were Ricochet, Cedric and Humberto supposed to be WWE Champion by now or something? I always assumed their ceilings were mid card champion anyways, anyone who was expecting more than that for them at this point in time was kidding themselves.

So when it comes to Aleister, what is the expectation? I love Aleister, he's one of my favorite wrestlers in the world. If he never wins the world title, does that mean Vince McMahon gave up on him at some point, or is he just not one of the lucky 1% of WWE superstars who gets a run with it? The article itself only references the WON report that Heyman's removal meant a reduced push for Aleister and used his clean loss to Rollins as evidence that CLEARLY Vince is never gonna push him. I would like nothing more than to see Aleister succeed. Wouldn't be surprised if he never makes it out of the midcard unfortunately, but reports like this just are played out imo. It's passing off pure speculation as fact.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I agree that there’s different levels of being given up on. Obviously Aleister could just be relegated to a standard mid carder that’s in okay feuds but never a top star OR he could be basically taken off tv and barely used like Eric Young or EC3. Only time will tell.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
That hand shit could just be them leanin' towards a Rollins/Black match at SummerSlam. I'd watch Raw before I take this too seriously.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That hand shit could just be them leanin' towards a Rollins/Black match at SummerSlam. I'd watch Raw before I take this too seriously.

A hand for a hand match? :mark:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Messiah Rollins with a hook for a hand? I'm interested...

• Wow
Reactions: Chris

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I've never really seen the hype of Aleister Black. He's cool and a good wrestler, but I've never felt the hype that others do. He's nothing outstanding IMO, and I still don't know what his character is supposed to be outside of a guy that likes heavy metal music and has a weird entrance lol.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I've never really seen the hype of Aleister Black. He's cool and a good wrestler, but I've never felt the hype that others do. He's nothing outstanding IMO, and I still don't know what his character is supposed to be outside of a guy that likes heavy metal music and has a weird entrance lol.
It's definitely a mystical/black magic type deal. Hence the hand logo, and the calm demeanor, and the entrance, and the music, and the speaking in parables and what not. I think they make it pretty clear but I guess it's also not super common so it's sort of vague and doesn't mean much to a lot of people. :lol But nonetheless, you gonna like who you like. I wouldn't hold not liking him against you. But also, if you didn't watch him in NXT, you're obviously not getting the full picture.

Reactions: Carter

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
It's definitely a mystical/black magic type deal. Hence the hand logo, and the calm demeanor, and the entrance, and the music, and the speaking in parables and what not. I think they make it pretty clear but I guess it's also not super common so it's sort of vague and doesn't mean much to a lot of people. :lol But nonetheless, you gonna like who you like. I wouldn't hold not liking him against you. But also, if you didn't watch him in NXT, you're obviously not getting the full picture.
I don't hate him or anything, I just don't see the hype that others do. He's cool, he's just not at the top of my faves list.

And yeah, I didn't see much of him before the main roster - I only saw him at Takeovers, in fact I was there in person when he won the NXT title :lol