Vince Doesn't See Money In Daniel Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, very glad Vince believes the guy then (again, we have to take this stuff with a grain of salt but I'll comment for what it's worth), awesome. Curious about who the guy is though.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Update:

As noted earlier, Shawn Michaels recently revealed during an interview with the Ministry of Slam podcast that he had a conversation with Vince McMahon, who said that he doesn't "see money" in an anonymous WWE Superstar. Bryan Alvarez of Figure Four Weekly reported that the person McMahon was referring to could have been Daniel Bryan.
Shawn Michaels took to his Twitter to deny that claim, stating that Vince was big on Bryan and that the person he was referring to "is actually 6'3 250."
"That [Bryan] isn't even who we were talking about," Michaels wrote. "He's big on DB. Shame y'all let those folks work you like that... No, the guy is actually 6'3 250, ironically, y'all miss the same point he did. Amusing since everyone's knocking him."
When asked who he was referring to in the interview, Michaels replied, "I would have said if I thought relevant. Not DB tho."

Here are Michaels' original comments on the Ministry of Slam podcast:
"I had a conversation a couple of weeks ago with the man in charge and we were talking about a certain individual and he goes, 'I just don't see money in him.' And I said, 'You said the same thing about me.' He said, 'I did not.' I said, 'Yes you did!' (laughs) I said, 'And it's okay. It's just one of those things.'
"I wasn't your prototypical - heck, I wasn't anybody's prototypical main event guy, and I knew that. So, you just do your absolute best. Yes, I was very scared and very worried, which had a lot to do with how bad I handled stuff. I spent a great deal of my career waiting for the other shoe to drop, because it was a very real view of me and my ability and talent. I'm a firm believer that talent does rise to the top, but you have to be patient. So, I spent a great deal of time worried, intimidated, and concerned that with each passing storyline, it might be the last one."

Wrestlinginc

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I posted this 4 posts above, lol.

Clearly I am going blind.
Did some scooping and the guys who fit the height and weight Shawn threw out is one of the Usos and Axel. They are the guys closest to it.

Saddlerrad

Jobber
Reaction score
Best not be Ziggler he has no faith in. Perhaps it's someone like Miz/Barrett.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
6'3, 250 pounds, and Michaels is just taking a guess at his weight and height... I want to say Caesro given the reports of Vince and other officials thinking he's 'bland.' I know he's been partnered up with Zeb Coulter but that could just be Vince giving him a chance while thinking he probably still won't amount to being much of a money maker in the end. Curtis Axel is another choice, and maybe the most plausible. He was partnered up with Paul Heyman as the new client and was teased being in a feud with Triple H but that's been dropped and now he's carrying around a mid card title that doesn't mean much. He went from ending Raw to, well, not ending Raw and winning the IC Title and getting only but a small appearance on the show this past week. It's not enough to go by just yet, but I can see the possible signs of his big push to the top already slowing down.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
This thread has made me more optimistic. I'm the type of person who gets heated whenever I hear news like this and just assume it's true, but later on I start to apply calmed logic and it's never as big an issue as I thought. I remember when Chris Jericho returned after "It Begins" and never said anything (his trolling gimmick), I was mad as fuck after being so pumped to hear what he had to say. Then a few days later I thought it was one of the best returns I've ever seen.

Anyway, more ontopic, I too doubt it's about Daniel Bryan. I say doubt because Shawn Michaels wouldn't simply reveal the truth and say it was about Daniel Bryan on Twitter, as Vince would be mad as hell, but I WWE's booking of Daniel Bryan lately goes against Vince's disbeliefs.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
V1nkIDh.jpg

In case anyone needed more proof.
-I truly do wonder who he was referring to then. Maybe someone in the Shield, I'm just assuming one of the younger/new guys. NXT possibly.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If it's irrelevant then it's probably someone who's still on NXT or some low carder who nobody really believes in.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Finally I can post on this thread. Knew that shit about Daniel Bryan wasn't going to be true.
Anyways, who cares on what Vince thinks. Probably Curtis Axel.

Reaction score
If this is actually true, i doubt if McMahon knows 1 thing about wrestling.
Vince is more into bodybuilding anyways.

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
Michaels debunked the rumor and said it was a superstar who was 6ft3in and 233lbs

Source: http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/374495793.php

Based on that there could be a couple guys who fit that criteria or are close to it at least:
Alex Riley
ADR
Cesaro
Bo Dallas
Curtis Axel
Fandango
Ted Dibiase Jr
Miz

I have a feeling it may be Curtis Axel or The Miz. I highly doubt Del Rio or Cesaro but it's all a possibility,

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I have a feeling it may be Curtis Axel or The Miz. I highly doubt Del Rio or Cesaro but it's all a possibility,

I doubt it's the Miz, he's pretty successful and has been in the past. My guess is with DiBiase or Cesaro.